Review of Medium888

Medium888 reviews

info@PsychicReadings.com

laurieh46
7/21/16

Since the death of my mother I have looked far and wide for someone to connect with-Nathaniel has been so very caring and compassionate.helping me a GREAT deal in quest for understanding & life purpose & as a very kind,gentle, loving soul. Nathaniel has also brought very deeply felt encouaging messages from my family-One in particular from my sister that brought me to tears. ..and lady bugs...a pre-planned sign from Mom- also,shorts so short her tanned cheeks hung out-Definitely my Mom! Feeling blessed!

normar23
7/21/16

Run, don't walk to your reading with Amelia!! I had my first reading, with John Edwards back in 1994 after the tragic loss of my brother. Since then I am fully aware of how powerful readings can be in both healing and keeping on track spiritually. I have had at least 2 readings each year since 1994, but none like hers. Her gift as psychic and medium,combined with awesome communication skills left me breathless, but more importantly renewed and empowered.

williamm242
7/21/16

Absolutely amazing, I actually had chills during the call. She just tuned into things and explained the situation to me so I could understand what was going on and work on healing. I just loved her!!

joank41
7/21/16

Vivian is very thorough, precise, and caring. She is also warm, professional, and friendly. I am thankful for her insight, truthfullness, and guidance. She truly has a heart to help people with her gift.

euniceg12
7/21/16

I had a reading with Harper yesterday and she is absolutely AWESOME. Thank you for your guidance and counseling and wonderful intuition. I will not call another psychic but Harper, why change when you find the best?

bryanb66
7/21/16

Evelyn is so extremely accurate! I have called her for every major decision I've had in the last few years wherein I've doubted my own instincts. She always validates what my innermost voice tells me and adds valuable insight unlike any other psychic I've ever spoken to. She is highly accurate and very confident in what she tells you. She's also so easy to talk to and very comforting. She has a sweet voice as well!

adame136
7/21/16

I am pleased from the start with the readings I have received from Madelyn.She used the exact hand gesture and verbiage of my deceased loved one during a medium reading.She also described the personality of each of my deceased grand-parents to a tee.Her intuitive reading was on point as well.She supplied me with answers without me supplying her with information.She is professional, personable,phenonmenal and gifted Her services are worth more than the rate she charges.

marya658
7/21/16

I asked Cadence to read for me because at the time I was going through something traumatic and I just needed some guidance When I first read the letter I was a little confused by the focus of the reading but as time has gone by and I re-read my letter I fully understand and appreciate what they my angels, had to say. I was in so much pain I wanted some one to tell me what to do or even how to feel about what had happened. I thank my angels for putting her in my path

nicholasn28
7/21/16

Thank you, Julia, for your insight into my situation. Your thoughtful reply to my single question clarified and illuminated several key points some of which I hadn't been able to see for myself. It's also nice to have the answer in writing because I can read it over again and think about each aspect in detail. I appreciate your sage advice very much. Quotes Natalie

gaylem21
7/11/16

Alexandra is awesome! She is beautifully engaged with life and has a lovely spiritual energy. I have always felt right at home with her, and would highly recommend her for soul retrival, psychic readings, or healing of any kind. Thank you so much for helping me find my path!

josetteb11
7/9/16

I have been read twice by David within the past year-- the first time was a phone reading which was so accurate it was almost overwhemling -- following the phone reading events happened in my life that required further clarification and I went to see David personally. Both readings were of great assistance allowing me to set my life goals with purpose. I like the fact that David will tell your like he sees it tactfully, he is also very encouraging ensuring you reach your maximal potential.

adamj79
7/9/16

The reading I received from Cooper was spot on. He hit on a lot of the stresses in my life and offered advise that was very sound. I was especially impressed by the fact that he was aware of my migraines. He was very down to earth and truly compassionate in his insights. Thank you for your time!

nestorj8
7/9/16

Thank you for having Sophia on your site. I have been her loyal client since on routine basis, over the phone all the way from Canada. Til this day I am still in amazement as to how precise she is each reading she gives me. Not only that she also is a wonderful soul. In fact, she has touched my heart so much that I made a point to visit her in California just so that I could meet her and since I have traveled back again. Words cannot do Sophia justice. She is top notch

saundrap8
7/9/16

Hailey is a truly gifted person and I look forward to speaking with her again soon. She is compassionate and full of wisdom along with being accurate intuitively. I feel like a heavy weight has been lifted from me in my reading from her and cannot thank her enough, and feel fortunate to have found her.

emeryt13
7/9/16

Elizabeth is absolutely wonderful. She is personable, sensitive, respectful, caring, and very sweet. She was immediately aware of what was going on with me, and was able to give me a perspective on what I was dealing with different from the angle I was approaching things from. She was straightforward while being gentle with difficult issues, which I felt was the best aspect of her approach. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for some insight.

ronniek20
7/9/16

VERY impressive. The insight and information that he made available to me was right on target. I will be back!! Thank you Cora!!

nicholasn26

euniceg10

laurieh45

henryp36
7/7/16

I meet with Maya yesterday for guidance from my family who have passed and she contacted someone I had hoped to hear from but never thought I would. She was very kind and accurate. I plan on keeping in touch with her to continue the guidance while I make big decisions on my life this coming year and have recommended her to friends who I know will benefit from her gift.

cameronn8
7/7/16

Thank you so much Lillian! It was wonderful to talk to you and have clarity on my current romantic situation. You were accurate, very helpful and honest in answering my questions. My jaw dropped when you knew about an upcoming event happening really soon! :) Thanks so much again!

bettyn15
7/6/16

I have had the great pleasure of working with Nathaniel for the past 2 years. I have met with him for his classes,group sessions and private readings,each time I have felt enlightened and peaceful. Nathaniel has a very calming demeanor wich he passes to all that meet with him. Nathaniel has a large following here in Northeast Pa. due to all that I have just mentioned.

kathym101
7/6/16

Isabella is fantastic and has been able to accurately describe my situations and people in question accurately. I really enjoy her readings, personality and how great it is to talk to her. Overall she's been very honest and on target, highly recommend her.

kathleent20
7/5/16

The readings I've had with Liliana are the best I've ever had and I highly recommend her. She is authentic, compassionate and very accurate. Liliana is more than a truly gifted psychic medium. She is a healer and an angel. I am thankful that I found her and I thank her for her wisdom and spiritual guidance. Thank you Liliana for sharing your gift with all of us.

kennethh68
7/5/16

Questions? Get answers from the Medium888 staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Medium888