Review of Medium888

Medium888 reviews

info@PsychicReadings.com

williamm242
7/21/16

Absolutely amazing, I actually had chills during the call. She just tuned into things and explained the situation to me so I could understand what was going on and work on healing. I just loved her!!

joank41
7/21/16

Vivian is very thorough, precise, and caring. She is also warm, professional, and friendly. I am thankful for her insight, truthfullness, and guidance. She truly has a heart to help people with her gift.

adame136
7/21/16

I am pleased from the start with the readings I have received from Madelyn.She used the exact hand gesture and verbiage of my deceased loved one during a medium reading.She also described the personality of each of my deceased grand-parents to a tee.Her intuitive reading was on point as well.She supplied me with answers without me supplying her with information.She is professional, personable,phenonmenal and gifted Her services are worth more than the rate she charges.

josetteb11
7/9/16

I have been read twice by David within the past year-- the first time was a phone reading which was so accurate it was almost overwhemling -- following the phone reading events happened in my life that required further clarification and I went to see David personally. Both readings were of great assistance allowing me to set my life goals with purpose. I like the fact that David will tell your like he sees it tactfully, he is also very encouraging ensuring you reach your maximal potential.

adamj79
7/9/16

The reading I received from Cooper was spot on. He hit on a lot of the stresses in my life and offered advise that was very sound. I was especially impressed by the fact that he was aware of my migraines. He was very down to earth and truly compassionate in his insights. Thank you for your time!

ronniek20
7/9/16

VERY impressive. The insight and information that he made available to me was right on target. I will be back!! Thank you Cora!!

bettyn15
7/6/16

I have had the great pleasure of working with Nathaniel for the past 2 years. I have met with him for his classes,group sessions and private readings,each time I have felt enlightened and peaceful. Nathaniel has a very calming demeanor wich he passes to all that meet with him. Nathaniel has a large following here in Northeast Pa. due to all that I have just mentioned.

kathym101
7/6/16

Isabella is fantastic and has been able to accurately describe my situations and people in question accurately. I really enjoy her readings, personality and how great it is to talk to her. Overall she's been very honest and on target, highly recommend her.

kathleent20
7/5/16

The readings I've had with Liliana are the best I've ever had and I highly recommend her. She is authentic, compassionate and very accurate. Liliana is more than a truly gifted psychic medium. She is a healer and an angel. I am thankful that I found her and I thank her for her wisdom and spiritual guidance. Thank you Liliana for sharing your gift with all of us.

jamesy25
6/28/16

sends good traffic

ralphb46
6/25/16

Kaylee is gifted, honest and accurate. She told me things that she had no way of knowing about. Amazingly, she predicted when my house would sell! In personal and business matters I would always call her to evaluate the situation. I recommend her above all others.

elizabethm157
6/25/16

great help to us

davids530
6/5/16

I am at a very confusing crossroad & was unclear of my direction. I had spoken with another psychic medium who confused me more than I was already & provided no insight. Grace was able to schedule a session for me last minute & I am grateful. She was very specific & detailed of things I hadn't mentioned. I feel I now have a much more clear path, know who to move on from & appreciate as a friend, who to focus on & continue loving, & cannot wait to call and let her know what she saw manifested.

leolao2
5/14/16

I asked Cadence to read for me because at the time I was going through something traumatic and I just needed some guidance When I first read the letter I was a little confused by the focus of the reading but as time has gone by and I re-read my letter I fully understand and appreciate what they my angels, had to say. I was in so much pain I wanted some one to tell me what to do or even how to feel about what had happened. I thank my angels for putting her in my path

beatricew8
4/30/16

great help to us

xiomarab7
4/23/16

have been very happy with them

alonzor15
4/1/16

i think she gives you answers but it's too much waiting to get them. i don't think i will come again online. When you wait 3 minutes to connect and then you get something general about a dream, Something that i could find in a dream interpreter and then she tried to tell me what does it mean. It's like going around in order to pass the time. Sorry i needed to tell the truth.

matthewi11
3/31/16

great conversion rates

kendallp10
3/31/16

I was really impressed by Victoria's accuracy in my two readings with her. She helped me feel connected to my mom, who passed away two years ago and she connected also with so many things going on in my life. I would definitely recommend her as a medium and psychic. I was certainly not disappointed in this reading as has happened in the past with another site.

dustinw18
3/24/16

I have had the pleasure of 3 readings with Brooklyn and each one was as amazing and full of surprises as the the next. I sought her help to guide me and within the first couple of minutes she was able to channel those I had hoped to reach for answers and guide me in my decision processes. I have witnessed to many of my friends and referred them to her. They have also had the same experience as I have. I recommend a visit to her to achieve that peace we all are looking for.

brentj7
3/19/16

Kaitlyn has been my deeply trusted guide and mentor for many years. She has a stunning intuitive connection and a gloriously keen sense of each individual she reads. Kaitlyn is also a generous teacher. She sees each persons gifts and can gently unravel those gifts so that they may be offered fully. Another amazing facet of Kaitlyn is the time she devotes to keeping her channels open and pure. She has a capacity and spaciousness that is seemingly endless and for which I am eternally grateful.

laurar80
3/19/16

great brand

frankj41
3/18/16

Found out absolutely nothing that I didn't already know. ..... Im pissed

hattiev
3/16/16

She is gifted! On point 100%. I have spoken to many phony psychics and only 3 real psychics and she makes #4. I recommend her to ANYBODY. One of the best Ive met!

amberm64
3/15/16

Jordan did a photo reading for me and I was amazed by how accurate he was. He picked up on my Father in laws energy and I felt as if he was in the room with me. He even picked up on my Mother n law who is still alive! He described her to a T! It was amazing!! It was like my Father n law was telling him what to say. Jordan has a wonderful personality and he makes you feel so comfortable when talking with him. He has a down to earth personality!! Love him!!

Questions? Get answers from the Medium888 staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Medium888