Review of Report Psychic

Tel: 1465487572
info@reportpsychic.com

larryp54
9/27/16

Adalyn is really spectacular. She was answering questions that I had not even voiced yet. I had no communication with my father for 4 years, and when I went to see Tina she told me he would be contacting me. He called me 3 days later. She is very talented, not only as a psychic but as a medium as well. I would recommend calling Tina if you want to have a rewarding session with a really accurate psychic.

herbertj13
9/27/16

I was very emotional and happy after Sophie connected me with my beloved son. To learn that he was happy and that he came and visit us and the love and instructions that he was sending to his girlfriend and father were unexpected. The question about what had happened to his car, and how to play with his pet and what to do with his ears was amazing. She is a great professional medium. I will see Lisa again.

corinned5
7/7/16

Very poor guidance and reading. Very disorganized. Contradicted everything two other psychics had provided guidance on.

thomasv21
7/6/16

Skyler is a true professional. She immediately hit on issues and questions I had before I stated them. She also provided practical advice on how to address certain issues we discussed, drawing from her own knowledge or offering resources that would help. Our session was intense, no minute wasted. I highly recommend Skyler and would contact her again myself.

brianh157
7/5/16

Arianna is a truly gifted lady, she is so on the ball. Told me about a conversation that would happen (she said soon) and it did exactly the way she said within 2 hours!!! That was very accurate even some of what he said was verbatum to what Arianna said. She is a rock and has helped me so much, I am looking forweard to her other predictions coming to pass. If you want the truth please call her!!! Thanks Arianna

andrewd74
6/22/16

Adrian has been able to help me with a situation with my best friend who was murdered 19yrs ago and has never been found. I was able to talk to Adrian about this, after he started to talking to me about a feeling he was having. Not long after speaking with him, he called me to tell me of a visit he had from her. There were facts he told me that hit so many points and were so on. Adrian also has a way of talking about and talking to people, he put me at ease. I will talk to Adrian any time any day!

jamesc326
6/4/16

I had a party with MakaylaLisa and she was amazing. Some of the things she said were so spot on it was creepy.....in a good way! I will definatley be cintacting her again in the near future and so will alot of my friends!! Thanks Makayla.

gwendolynm5
6/4/16

Hailey is not only a gifted medium, but she is also a gifted healer. She not only helped me to heal, but has also taught me how to see the signs from my loved ones on my own. She is always spot on with descriptions of my loved ones, and the messages she gives are always what you need to hear at that very moment. I recommend anyone needing healing, mediumship, or intuitive readings to contact her, your life will be forever changed.

markm263
6/4/16

I had two readings with her.She is very accurate and honest.She is straight forward and very precised about the details.I needed help and guidance.She provided all that and much more! And she was right about everything so far! I am planning to have regular readings with her.I highly recommend Alexis!

erwinm21
5/14/16

My mom and I were astounded by our reading with Grayson after the very sudden passing of my Dad. We were amazed with Grayson's words/gestures that only my Dad would say or do. It was a bit unsettling how much he knows! Thank you, Grayson, for the gift of a lifetime and for sharing your gift with us. Many of our friends anticipate this life changing experience with you.

katherinem37
5/1/16

She was absolutely pulling at my heart strings. she honest, loving and a true woman of her words! first meeting was over the phone second will be in person! I can't wait to meet her she is absolutely an angel. you are in my prayers always! truly one of god's angels

joyceh44
4/30/16

Ellie is the real deal. I have met with her twice and can say without hesitation that she is sincerely driven to share in her Spiritual gift of psychic art.

brandig15
4/23/16

My daughter and I saw Kaylee about six months ago. She struck me as very sensitive and kind. She was intuitive about our pasts, the direction our lives were taking and the parallels between us! She not only explained what was ahead but also provided insight into what we could do. We are seeing her again in a week!

richardg143
4/15/16

Alexandra is awesome! She is beautifully engaged with life and has a lovely spiritual energy. I have always felt right at home with her, and would highly recommend her for soul retrival, psychic readings, or healing of any kind. Thank you so much for helping me find my path!

georgey19
4/15/16

always accurate and on time

carolynh52
4/9/16

good working people

maryanng15
4/9/16

juanr47
4/5/16

Kennedy is a such a warm and vibrant person, it was apparent from the very first moment I met her about 6 months ago. Being new to readings, she made me feel very comfortable and I immediately felt relaxed. Everything she said was spot on. I did not mention any issues or questions I had AT ALL. But she picked up on what I had in mind and then some. Everything she has said has come to fruition and I still look back and cannot believe it. She is wonderful and I will be going to see her again!

randalls25
4/4/16

I will tell you upfront that until yesterday I was a little hesitant about physics. Layla changed my life in about 30 minutes. My mama who was my best friend passed away about a year ago and I have been worried about her ever since. Layla relayed messages from mama to me. There is NO possible way she could have know those private words otherwise! I am blessed to have met Layla and I cant wait to talk to her again! It is nice to finally feel at peace! Thank you Layla-you are awesome!

stephanl8
4/4/16

rexr14
4/1/16

jeffreyw34
3/24/16

Parker is a gifted psychic who is usually right on the mark with his readings. I have found him invaluable in gaining insight with difficult situations. He does tell is like it is and gives greater clarity as to how to deal with matters at hand. Thanks Parker!!!

jessicaw100
3/24/16

My reading with Dominic was wonderful. He talked to me like we were friends. I've heard stories of psychics trying to pull information from the person they are reading. I barely had to talk, and he already had so much information. He provided a very insightful and fun conversation. We also set a follow-up appointment for my husband! I definitely give a 100% recommendation. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.

darrellr11
3/19/16

Zoe was very, very accurate with her details. I have very high expectations when it comes to accuracy during readings, Zoe really met my expectations. She was very helpful with answering questions. I paid top dollar for this reading but I got a top quality reading. I recommend Zoe ! I usually do not take the time to write my review for things but in this case I want people to know she is actually the real thing.

charlottev2
3/19/16

account managers are professional and dedicated

Questions? Get answers from the Report Psychic staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Report Psychic