Review of Report Psychic

Tel: 1465487572
info@reportpsychic.com

larryp54
9/27/16

Adalyn is really spectacular. She was answering questions that I had not even voiced yet. I had no communication with my father for 4 years, and when I went to see Tina she told me he would be contacting me. He called me 3 days later. She is very talented, not only as a psychic but as a medium as well. I would recommend calling Tina if you want to have a rewarding session with a really accurate psychic.

herbertj13
9/27/16

I was very emotional and happy after Sophie connected me with my beloved son. To learn that he was happy and that he came and visit us and the love and instructions that he was sending to his girlfriend and father were unexpected. The question about what had happened to his car, and how to play with his pet and what to do with his ears was amazing. She is a great professional medium. I will see Lisa again.

corinned5
7/7/16

Very poor guidance and reading. Very disorganized. Contradicted everything two other psychics had provided guidance on.

thomasv21
7/6/16

Skyler is a true professional. She immediately hit on issues and questions I had before I stated them. She also provided practical advice on how to address certain issues we discussed, drawing from her own knowledge or offering resources that would help. Our session was intense, no minute wasted. I highly recommend Skyler and would contact her again myself.

charless136
7/5/16

She was absolutely pulling at my heart strings. she honest, loving and a true woman of her words! first meeting was over the phone second will be in person! I can't wait to meet her she is absolutely an angel. you are in my prayers always! truly one of god's angels

brianh157
7/5/16

Arianna is a truly gifted lady, she is so on the ball. Told me about a conversation that would happen (she said soon) and it did exactly the way she said within 2 hours!!! That was very accurate even some of what he said was verbatum to what Arianna said. She is a rock and has helped me so much, I am looking forweard to her other predictions coming to pass. If you want the truth please call her!!! Thanks Arianna

andrewd74
6/22/16

Adrian has been able to help me with a situation with my best friend who was murdered 19yrs ago and has never been found. I was able to talk to Adrian about this, after he started to talking to me about a feeling he was having. Not long after speaking with him, he called me to tell me of a visit he had from her. There were facts he told me that hit so many points and were so on. Adrian also has a way of talking about and talking to people, he put me at ease. I will talk to Adrian any time any day!

jeffreyw37
6/16/16

Parker is a gifted psychic who is usually right on the mark with his readings. I have found him invaluable in gaining insight with difficult situations. He does tell is like it is and gives greater clarity as to how to deal with matters at hand. Thanks Parker!!!

garys148
6/5/16

I had a reading with Chase a couple years ago, but I am still inspired by it. I have the auragraph hanging on my wall, and I recently read over my notes from the reading. He was right on and so in tune. He has left me, even after years, feeling peace and hope.

jamesc326
6/4/16

I had a party with MakaylaLisa and she was amazing. Some of the things she said were so spot on it was creepy.....in a good way! I will definatley be cintacting her again in the near future and so will alot of my friends!! Thanks Makayla.

jeffreya25
6/4/16

I always kind of believed in this stuff but wasn't 100% sure since I have never had a reading with a psychic before. It was so detailed I didn't tell her anything! I started crying because I couldn't believe it!!! Changed my life that's for sure. I'm having a party now, I know my family and friends won't be wasting there money because she is a true psychic not sure how she does it but its so real. Can't wait to have my next reading! So glad Lucy did my first reading!

gwendolynm5
6/4/16

Hailey is not only a gifted medium, but she is also a gifted healer. She not only helped me to heal, but has also taught me how to see the signs from my loved ones on my own. She is always spot on with descriptions of my loved ones, and the messages she gives are always what you need to hear at that very moment. I recommend anyone needing healing, mediumship, or intuitive readings to contact her, your life will be forever changed.

robyng6
6/4/16

I have never had a reading where I didn't first provide at least my birthdate. With no prior knowledge of anything about me, she accurately described my current life and recent occurrences. There was a real sense of rapport and caring, and many helpful suggestions along with much encouragement...so appreciated at this mysterious time of my life. It was a real boost. So glad to know Cora is there when I may need her. She even gave me messages from my ex who recently passed, very healing.

araceliz1
6/4/16

I'm very grateful to have been referred to Owen, and have consulted with him several times over the last few years. He is the real deal! He has been spot on every time, and everything has unfolded exactly as he said it would. Amazing! I'm now at another crossroads in my life, and can't wait for my session on Monday to consult with him again before making a major decision. His gift is a gift to us all. :)

markm263
6/4/16

I had two readings with her.She is very accurate and honest.She is straight forward and very precised about the details.I needed help and guidance.She provided all that and much more! And she was right about everything so far! I am planning to have regular readings with her.I highly recommend Alexis!

cornelial3
5/14/16

I had a phone reading with Sadie today and she really makes you feel comfortable. I was so afraid that I was going to be dissapointed by the session but when I hung up with her I felt ten times lighter. She was very accurate and I would highly recommend her to anyone. There is nothing more that I appreciate, than someone that just tells you like it is. She's great.

georgeh102
5/14/16

So i wanna thank Ms Stella she was right about everything so is very cool will have you laughing! I appreciate her honesty i can't wait for my next reading!

erwinm21
5/14/16

My mom and I were astounded by our reading with Grayson after the very sudden passing of my Dad. We were amazed with Grayson's words/gestures that only my Dad would say or do. It was a bit unsettling how much he knows! Thank you, Grayson, for the gift of a lifetime and for sharing your gift with us. Many of our friends anticipate this life changing experience with you.

anthonym155
5/14/16

I attended a psychic development workshop led by Alaina. Alaina provided excellent information, meditations and participated in many exercises that allowed us to access gifts that we have. We also provided 'readings' for each other that enabled us to receive validation of information we provided. Lisa has a very casual, humorous and supportive style when leading a class or workshop. She has amazing gifts and I advise anyone wanting accurate, information and healing to see her.

mariannel9
5/10/16

Vivian is very thorough, precise, and caring. She is also warm, professional, and friendly. I am thankful for her insight, truthfullness, and guidance. She truly has a heart to help people with her gift.

katherinem37
5/1/16

joyceh44
4/30/16

Ellie is the real deal. I have met with her twice and can say without hesitation that she is sincerely driven to share in her Spiritual gift of psychic art.

crystalp21

adelaidew1
4/26/16

A friend of mine- who happens to be a psychic spoke very very highly of Charlie and asked me to give her a try- Well, he was absolutely 100% about her- She picked up what is going on in my life- she was SPOT ON- she is a true psychic-and so very gifted- Charlie thank you again for taking the time to read for me- warmest regards

paular33
4/26/16

When you meet someone who is authentically psychic, it is a jaw-dropping experience. If you have ever entertained doubts regarding psychic phenomena, I encourage you to reach out to London, and your doubts will be erased. Meeting Tallkat was a milestone. I have seen her move people to tears with her accuracy and authenticity. She is a treasure and confirmed for meafter years of searchingthat such abilities are real.

Questions? Get answers from the Report Psychic staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Report Psychic