Review of Psychics-Free

Psychics-Free reviews

info@PsychicReadings.com

jaimef17
9/27/16

I have no words to describe how amazingly accurate and real of a psychic Elizabeth is. She is very professional yet has a beautiful big heart! I was talking to Elizabeth and she predicted I would hear from my guy in 3 mins and literally whilst talking to her he texted me in 3 mins! Elizabeth dives deep and gets even the smallest little detail which she couldn't possibly know! Amazing accurate hard to find people like Elizabeth! You have a client for life!

luthera12
9/27/16

I saw Avery for a private reading. I found her to be so genuine and down to earth, just a lovely person. Combine that with her gifts and I don't know how to explain it in words. Multiple things were validated in my reading and I really truly enjoyed my time with her. So much so that I scheduled a gallery event at my house. She blew us all away, she's amazing and wonderful and I look forward to spending time with her again. Thank you so very much!!!!

kevinc163
7/21/16

Annabelle was very sensitive to my pain in losing my son. She put a lot of my worries to ease and answered all my questions. She was very in tune and made this horrible time in my life a little better. She can guide you on a path towards happier living.

jacobr46
7/21/16

Madison was recommended to me by a close friend and she did not disappoint! I was at a very low point in my life when I had my reading with her, and she was able to bring healing and hope to me. I have recommended her to others who have been happy with their readings as well. She has a wonderful gift!

williamr110
7/21/16

I have had three short sessions with Ella and all three have left me feeling great. She delivers her readings with compassion and no judgment, and I truly feel that she genuinely cares about her clients. She doesn't rush you off the phone if you run a little over. Will definitely be reading again with her as I listen to her advice and guidance through my difficult situation so I can get to the most optimal outcome.

markf130
7/21/16

I had a reading with Addison this spring...and she was all about telling me the person in question was not ready et, etc. At the time I did not want to believe it, but now I know she was right...as I read through my notes, she was even right about my health... so I would say she is quite accurate and worth your while to call!

amyk75
7/21/16

I had an email reading with Sophia and she was very informative and thorough with her answers. There was a lot of generally wise advice that was helpful. She also did not hesitate to answer my follow-up questions and was very generous with her time that way.

easterl13
7/21/16

I'm so happy with my reading, I just needed that boost in my life right now.. With everything going kinda wrong, knowing it will be alright I just feel much better! Cora was such a sweetheart on the phone, she talked to me like a mother would do on those down days, she have me that boost! And more hope in my future! I will definitely call again! Thank you so much Cora!

ellamaed6
7/10/16

Gabriella is truly remarkable, she is incredibly Gifted... She is a professional through and through. I have never come across any psychic more accurate or compassionate for that matter... Check her out, you will be spellbound!!! She will leave you with your jaw open, her wow factor is amazing!!!! only to have to come back to her time and time again!!!!

dorothyf23
7/9/16

I had a pschic-mediumship reading with Lucy. She was very much in track with the things that I akready knew to be true. That gives me great confidence that the chances of the future possibilities she talked about will happen. She is extremly warm. I left her with a very good feeling.

easterl11

amyk71

jacobr45

williamr104

markf127

jackb192
7/8/16

I have had readings from several well known and well qualified psychic/mediums and Elliot is at the top with the very best. Elliot has provided accurate validations and has the depth and breadth of knowledge in areas that not all psychic/mediums can attain. I continue to work with Kerry for my own development and understandings that are not available in more conventional ways of studying. I can depend on the accuracy of her information.

sophiah20
7/7/16

I had never seen a psychic or medium before so I had no idea what to expect. Claire knew immediately why I came to see her and she put my mind at ease. I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. My husband came with me and she could sense right away that he was mentally blocking her because he wanted her to focus on me. He loosened up and she was able to connect with some of his passed family members which I think will lead to some much needed healing in his family. It was a great experience.

stevenb144
7/7/16

Elijah is the man! I am so happy after a six month journey of trying to get back together with my soulmate. When I met Elijah I had not heard from her for months. She wouldn't return my calls or texts. She was going out with other guys etc. I worked with Elijah for several months and things started working when I was able to listen to him and stop screwing up. Now if he told me to stand in the middle of the road on one leg I would do it. I am so thankful I met Elijah he gets results, he is the greatest!

bryanc73
7/7/16

I had a photo reading done by Zachary and it was incredible!!!! Very spot on and very accurate!!! I advise everyone to get a reading done by this man and see for yourself! It will be worth it.....

bettinas4
7/6/16

account managers are professional and dedicated

evelynw16
7/5/16

I have never had a reading where I didn't first provide at least my birthdate. With no prior knowledge of anything about me, she accurately described my current life and recent occurrences. There was a real sense of rapport and caring, and many helpful suggestions along with much encouragement...so appreciated at this mysterious time of my life. It was a real boost. So glad to know Cora is there when I may need her. She even gave me messages from my ex who recently passed, very healing.

tinas91
6/28/16

Cameron is truly amazing! His psychic ability is astonishingly accurate that I have left his office with spine tingling goose bumps armed with the incredible knowledge that has empowered me to move forward. My life has definitely changed for the better since I met him and I know that I am on the right path. I am working on what I need to do. Thank you Cameron for all your help. I will be calling you again!

michaell209
6/22/16

After researching mediums in the Philadelphia area, I chose Vivian based on her reviews and she surpassed all of my expectations! This was my first reading and although I was excited, I was also a bit skeptical. Vivian made me feel comfortable immediately and I feel so blessed that she has shared her amazing gift with me and the world. I have been singing her praises since the minute I walked out of her door and I can't wait to walk back in! Thank you, Lisa, for sharing my laughter, tears and joy!

billyw33
6/16/16

Since the death of my mother I have looked far and wide for someone to connect with-Nathaniel has been so very caring and compassionate.helping me a GREAT deal in quest for understanding & life purpose & as a very kind,gentle, loving soul. Nathaniel has also brought very deeply felt encouaging messages from my family-One in particular from my sister that brought me to tears. ..and lady bugs...a pre-planned sign from Mom- also,shorts so short her tanned cheeks hung out-Definitely my Mom! Feeling blessed!

bobbis8
6/11/16

Jonathan can read people so easily, he can tell if you are going through difficult times only by your voice. I am a private investigator and part of my job is to read peoples body language too, so I totally understand and believe in Jonathan. Jonathan connected with my mom, who passed away unexpectedly, so there was many unsolved situations between us. Jonathan was so specific about items, colors, specific places, words in Spanish/nicknames, described my mom perfectly! Jonathan brought tears of joy to my eyes!!!

Really from now 1year 3 months and 7 days.. Try it between 4:30 am until 2pm

By Samim J.

Dont know hannah

By Hannah b.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychics-Free staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Psychics-Free