Review of Psychics-Free

Psychics-Free reviews

info@PsychicReadings.com

jaimef17
9/27/16

I have no words to describe how amazingly accurate and real of a psychic Elizabeth is. She is very professional yet has a beautiful big heart! I was talking to Elizabeth and she predicted I would hear from my guy in 3 mins and literally whilst talking to her he texted me in 3 mins! Elizabeth dives deep and gets even the smallest little detail which she couldn't possibly know! Amazing accurate hard to find people like Elizabeth! You have a client for life!

kevinc163
7/21/16

Annabelle was very sensitive to my pain in losing my son. She put a lot of my worries to ease and answered all my questions. She was very in tune and made this horrible time in my life a little better. She can guide you on a path towards happier living.

jacobr45
7/8/16

Madison was recommended to me by a close friend and she did not disappoint! I was at a very low point in my life when I had my reading with her, and she was able to bring healing and hope to me. I have recommended her to others who have been happy with their readings as well. She has a wonderful gift!

williamr104
7/8/16

I have had three short sessions with Ella and all three have left me feeling great. She delivers her readings with compassion and no judgment, and I truly feel that she genuinely cares about her clients. She doesn't rush you off the phone if you run a little over. Will definitely be reading again with her as I listen to her advice and guidance through my difficult situation so I can get to the most optimal outcome.

bryanc73
7/7/16

I had a photo reading done by Zachary and it was incredible!!!! Very spot on and very accurate!!! I advise everyone to get a reading done by this man and see for yourself! It will be worth it.....

bettinas4
7/6/16

account managers are professional and dedicated

tinas91
6/28/16

Cameron is truly amazing! His psychic ability is astonishingly accurate that I have left his office with spine tingling goose bumps armed with the incredible knowledge that has empowered me to move forward. My life has definitely changed for the better since I met him and I know that I am on the right path. I am working on what I need to do. Thank you Cameron for all your help. I will be calling you again!

bobbis8
6/11/16

Jonathan can read people so easily, he can tell if you are going through difficult times only by your voice. I am a private investigator and part of my job is to read peoples body language too, so I totally understand and believe in Jonathan. Jonathan connected with my mom, who passed away unexpectedly, so there was many unsolved situations between us. Jonathan was so specific about items, colors, specific places, words in Spanish/nicknames, described my mom perfectly! Jonathan brought tears of joy to my eyes!!!

robertw258
5/14/16

I have had the pleasure of 3 readings with Brooklyn and each one was as amazing and full of surprises as the the next. I sought her help to guide me and within the first couple of minutes she was able to channel those I had hoped to reach for answers and guide me in my decision processes. I have witnessed to many of my friends and referred them to her. They have also had the same experience as I have. I recommend a visit to her to achieve that peace we all are looking for.

harrys79
4/30/16

sends good traffic

jamesm440
4/26/16

prompt payments, no negative carryover

ericm123
4/15/16

good place for gifted psychics and mediums

michealh27
4/12/16

they promote me and got good clients

ronaldc49
4/5/16

I am blessed to have been sent to Violet for a life changing & validating Reading. Violet's Gift is fabulous, accurate and she delivers messages with such grace and love. She is a pleasure to be around with such kind and supportive nature. I'll definitely seek her kind guidance in the future and wisdom and recommend her to anyone who is serious about receiving the Real Deal in their own life. Thank you Violet! Blessings!

michaelc293
4/1/16

I am blessed to have been sent to Addison for a life changing & validating Reading. Addison's Gift is fabulous, accurate and she delivers messages with such grace and love. She is a pleasure to be around with such kind and supportive nature. I'll definitely seek her kind guidance in the future and wisdom and recommend her to anyone who is serious about receiving the Real Deal in their own life. Thank you Addison! Blessings!

hermanl14
3/31/16

they promote me and got good clients

billyw31
3/24/16

Since the death of my mother I have looked far and wide for someone to connect with-Nathaniel has been so very caring and compassionate.helping me a GREAT deal in quest for understanding & life purpose & as a very kind,gentle, loving soul. Nathaniel has also brought very deeply felt encouaging messages from my family-One in particular from my sister that brought me to tears. ..and lady bugs...a pre-planned sign from Mom- also,shorts so short her tanned cheeks hung out-Definitely my Mom! Feeling blessed!

rachels84
3/19/16

Addison is mindblowingly good. SHE is steadfast in her accuracy and can see tiny details. I trust this woman with my life. She has never steered me wrong and has never been wrong in her readings. Even the unbelievable details have come to pass. SHE is a TRUELY gifted see-er.

lindas256
3/18/16

What a blessing. Bella is most sensitive to the loving communication from the unseen beings of light, bringing it so gently to a level of understanding and validation; I look forward to the next time. Connecting with my father was so needed and validation of who & where I am, was so amazing. The time went so quickly but left me filled with so much love and knowing....I needed a precious gift, & I was given Bella. Thanks to God and thanks to God for working through the beauty of Bella.

fredm57
3/3/16

great support

brooksb13
3/3/16

Thank you Noah! You were really accurate with the people in question and loved your over all reading. It was really nice to know what's ahead and how to deal with the current situation. Thank you again for the reading!

berneicep
3/2/16

Said pretty basic things, that were obvious from the previous information I gave her. Not only that, I think waiting over 5 mins for her to say anything is ridiculous. I am not satisfied or happy.

ronaldb68
2/27/16

sends good traffic

charlesl72
2/27/16

prompt payments, no negative carryover

sharong51
2/25/16

I have utilized Allison for both psychic guidance and Feng Shui adjustments. I highly recommend Allison in both areas. With my psychic reading, Allison was able to tap into the situation and provide such clarity and was spot on regarding the past energy of the situation. After my Feng Shui consultation, I implemented the adjustments Allison recommended. Within a few weeks my business had earned the highest grossing week to date! The energy shift in my home was amazing! Thank you Allison!

Really from now 1year 3 months and 7 days.. Try it between 4:30 am until 2pm

By Samim J.

Dont know hannah

By Hannah b.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychics-Free staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Psychics-Free