Review of Rate Psychic

New York, NY 10037, USA
info@ratepsychic.com

rebeccas59
8/30/18

You would think someone from Lily Dale, New York would be on top of their game, since they live/work in the midst of others in that profession. Otherwise, how would they survive?

This was my experience with Gretchen Clark: She said someone by the name of Michael, who was an alcoholic, in my family said hello. There was NEVER any Michael in my family. We had illness in the family but alcoholism wasn't one. She mentioned Joe or Joel, a George, Cheryl or Sharon. There were none of those individuals in/near/related to or otherwise a part of my family/relatives in any way.

If she was getting nothing, she should have had the decency to so state it. She, in my opinion, was just throwing s$%t against the wall expecting something would stick, and it DIDN'T. I paid $90.00 for an exercise in futility. This reading was completely generic; there were no specifics given.

To anyone considering her, caveat emptor (let the buyer beware). You might have to pay top dollar, but there are those out there who are authentic.

marvinh19
7/7/16

Violet is truly gifted and gave me a great deal of insight about my spiritual self something I have never really explored. She made me very comfortable with my psychic reading and explained the information she received in a way that I could easily digest. I will recommend her to anyone interested in exploring their spirituality or connecting with something deeper.

justinb107
7/7/16

I enjoy working her

stephanieg61
7/5/16

I had a pschic-mediumship reading with Lucy. She was very much in track with the things that I akready knew to be true. That gives me great confidence that the chances of the future possibilities she talked about will happen. She is extremly warm. I left her with a very good feeling.

anthonyw62
7/5/16

fast payments, friendly support team

kevins168
7/5/16

This is the second reading that Camden has done fo me in a year and once again it was extraordinary......The same poweful spirit of my Camden came though in the same way. There is no way he could have remembered what had tanspired in a reading a year before. There were other things that occured during this reading that floored me. I recognized what I was seeing and hearing. I too feel peace and hope as Eileen said above. Thank you for the gift. I know I will see my love again..

harriets4

genevievep1
6/25/16

Dear Chase, You are truly extaoridinary! You pegged my beautiful Angelo to a t. God I miss him and sitting with you was like being with him! I was overwhelmed with a sense of peace. You actually projected his love and powerul personality and gentleness. I felt surrounded by his love through you. Thank You from the bottom of my heart Chase. I know he is with me. The PARTICULAR things that you said about him were so right on target. The drawing was amazing! use is anywhere you like! xo Laura

robertt126
6/22/16

I met Eli a year ago after a separation and through a friend who thought his insight might ease some of the chaos in my life. The result of that reading set me on a path of self healing. A year later I sought his help again. I have started a program of sessions with him that I am confident will help me move forward into this bright future I see for myself. Every session makes me stronger and more confident. The clarity I sense is amazing.

johnw495
6/12/16

What a pleasure to have found Callie. I arrived at her location and was greeted with a smile. She made me feel quite confortable from the start through to the finish of the reading. I felt as if she know exactly what was going on in my life. I also felt she provided me with solid guidance and solutions. I look forward to seeing her again.

juliag36
6/8/16

After being referred to Nicholas almost a year ago, I finally decided it was time. I cannot tell you how much I wish I hadn't waited so long. I initially went for guidance with my career, but was overwhelmed when he brought up a relative of mine that had just passed a year ago. I was blown away, smiling from ear to ear because I knew she was there with us. His positive outlook on life is absolutely contagious, and I look forward to continuing life coaching sessions with him. He is the real deal :)

kennethb75
6/8/16

Thank you! It was from your readings, that put me in touch with my father, in particular, that have given me the courage, to step out into the world with this petition and website. Thank you for recognizing that this was a celebratory event! For me, with the publishing of my article in the paper, I felt like I had done something huge. I just had to merge more deeply with the greatness of my father that lives within me and you helped me to accept that. Thank you!!!!!!

antoniow11
6/5/16

I just had a reading with John. I found him to be sensitive and caring in navigating that difficult place between grief , healing , and future spiritual work needing to be done. I look forward to his guidance on my future spiritual journey.

rebeccad47
6/4/16

Alyssa is a REAL psychic medium. Before I said a name or asked a question she was able to tell me what I was asking about. I am blessed to be able to talk to her today. She told me the truth, not what I wanted to hear. She clearly is in tune with spirit. Thank you so much Alyssa for giving me the clarity that I needed

elouiseg1
6/4/16

Penelope helped both me and my girlfriend as we looked for wisdom and guidance while embarking on the next phase of our lives. She pointed out several things that rang completely true for both of us, and gave us a great blueprint for how to proceed next. This involved planning for a major move, job changes, as well as medical issues. Penelope's seeing into our situation was specific, accurate and very helpful. I would not hesitate to seek her help if you need assistance with an important decision.

janetw58

joem195
5/15/16

I have been read twice by David within the past year-- the first time was a phone reading which was so accurate it was almost overwhemling -- following the phone reading events happened in my life that required further clarification and I went to see David personally. Both readings were of great assistance allowing me to set my life goals with purpose. I like the fact that David will tell your like he sees it tactfully, he is also very encouraging ensuring you reach your maximal potential.

americab1
5/14/16

I meet with Maya yesterday for guidance from my family who have passed and she contacted someone I had hoped to hear from but never thought I would. She was very kind and accurate. I plan on keeping in touch with her to continue the guidance while I make big decisions on my life this coming year and have recommended her to friends who I know will benefit from her gift.

williamw128

carols138
5/14/16

Has been positive to me on the questions....I guess only time will tell how true have been the predictions....

bradleyw22
5/12/16

Claire and I meet when I was going thru a very difficult time in my life. I had read her book and was very inspired to meet with her. I contacted her and she responded very quickly. We did an initial Medium / Physic reading which was spot on. Claire took me on in a mentor-ship over the next 6 - 12 months with intense work and exercises. Claire and I are friends today but I continue to reach out to her for my readings to make sure I'm on course. I hope that never changes. Thank you so very much.

johnd566
5/12/16

have been very happy with them

mathewm30
5/1/16

I scheduled a meeting with Aubrey for myself and another separate one for my daughter-in-law. Both turned out to be extraordinary experiences. I connected with my father, who had died when I was 3 years old. He spoke about relatives by name, and experiences that no one could ever have known. Aubrey brought me closure and peace that had been missing in my life for over 60 years. Pam is the real deal, and anyone who goes to her is lucky to be in the presence of such a good medium.

ryang47
4/30/16

prompt payments, no negative carryover

penelopet2
4/30/16

I first met Zachary about 20 years ago when we both worked for a psychic telephone line and re-acquainted with him years later when we both worked for a psychic and metaphical bookstore here in Sherman Oaks. Zachary is like myself - there's no BS - he tells it like it is and doesn't waste either your time or money on wishful thinking by the client. He usually hits the nail on the head.

Questions? Get answers from the Rate Psychic staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Rate Psychic