Review of Rate Psychic

New York, NY 10037, USA
info@ratepsychic.com

rebeccas59
8/30/18

You would think someone from Lily Dale, New York would be on top of their game, since they live/work in the midst of others in that profession. Otherwise, how would they survive?

This was my experience with Gretchen Clark: She said someone by the name of Michael, who was an alcoholic, in my family said hello. There was NEVER any Michael in my family. We had illness in the family but alcoholism wasn't one. She mentioned Joe or Joel, a George, Cheryl or Sharon. There were none of those individuals in/near/related to or otherwise a part of my family/relatives in any way.

If she was getting nothing, she should have had the decency to so state it. She, in my opinion, was just throwing s$%t against the wall expecting something would stick, and it DIDN'T. I paid $90.00 for an exercise in futility. This reading was completely generic; there were no specifics given.

To anyone considering her, caveat emptor (let the buyer beware). You might have to pay top dollar, but there are those out there who are authentic.

justinb107
7/7/16

I enjoy working her

anthonyw62
7/5/16

fast payments, friendly support team

kevins168
7/5/16

This is the second reading that Camden has done fo me in a year and once again it was extraordinary......The same poweful spirit of my Camden came though in the same way. There is no way he could have remembered what had tanspired in a reading a year before. There were other things that occured during this reading that floored me. I recognized what I was seeing and hearing. I too feel peace and hope as Eileen said above. Thank you for the gift. I know I will see my love again..

genevievep1
6/25/16

Dear Chase, You are truly extaoridinary! You pegged my beautiful Angelo to a t. God I miss him and sitting with you was like being with him! I was overwhelmed with a sense of peace. You actually projected his love and powerul personality and gentleness. I felt surrounded by his love through you. Thank You from the bottom of my heart Chase. I know he is with me. The PARTICULAR things that you said about him were so right on target. The drawing was amazing! use is anywhere you like! xo Laura

robertt126
6/22/16

I met Eli a year ago after a separation and through a friend who thought his insight might ease some of the chaos in my life. The result of that reading set me on a path of self healing. A year later I sought his help again. I have started a program of sessions with him that I am confident will help me move forward into this bright future I see for myself. Every session makes me stronger and more confident. The clarity I sense is amazing.

kennethb75
6/8/16

Thank you! It was from your readings, that put me in touch with my father, in particular, that have given me the courage, to step out into the world with this petition and website. Thank you for recognizing that this was a celebratory event! For me, with the publishing of my article in the paper, I felt like I had done something huge. I just had to merge more deeply with the greatness of my father that lives within me and you helped me to accept that. Thank you!!!!!!

janetw58
6/4/16

Alyssa is a REAL psychic medium. Before I said a name or asked a question she was able to tell me what I was asking about. I am blessed to be able to talk to her today. She told me the truth, not what I wanted to hear. She clearly is in tune with spirit. Thank you so much Alyssa for giving me the clarity that I needed

johnd566
5/12/16

have been very happy with them

mathewm30
5/1/16

I scheduled a meeting with Aubrey for myself and another separate one for my daughter-in-law. Both turned out to be extraordinary experiences. I connected with my father, who had died when I was 3 years old. He spoke about relatives by name, and experiences that no one could ever have known. Aubrey brought me closure and peace that had been missing in my life for over 60 years. Pam is the real deal, and anyone who goes to her is lucky to be in the presence of such a good medium.

ryang47
4/30/16

prompt payments, no negative carryover

paulp106
4/23/16

hope for success

davida241
4/15/16

Aiden is a wonderfully gifted and highly compassionate psychic medium and healer. As a friend and colleague, I am grateful for his presence in my life. His readings are filled with hope, healing and empowerment as well as insightful teaching to assist you on your journey into consciousness.

elmerb31
4/15/16

Lily is fantastic - she is so spot on and accurate. She would never have known all the stuff going on in detail. It is astonishing and comforting that she is a gift for people. Her comapassion, warmth and conviction is something that cannot be taught. I am so grateful to have had the experience and opportunity to have a reading with Lily. I will definitely call her again. Thank you, Lily. God bless you.

aaronb78
4/9/16

I'm very grateful to have been referred to Owen, and have consulted with him several times over the last few years. He is the real deal! He has been spot on every time, and everything has unfolded exactly as he said it would. Amazing! I'm now at another crossroads in my life, and can't wait for my session on Monday to consult with him again before making a major decision. His gift is a gift to us all. :)

royt28
4/1/16

We had a wonderful reading with Leah. She was very personable and accurate.

catherinee15
3/31/16

Phenomenal! Beautiful soul to have a god given gift

edwardt28
3/31/16

Violet is truly gifted and gave me a great deal of insight about my spiritual self something I have never really explored. She made me very comfortable with my psychic reading and explained the information she received in a way that I could easily digest. I will recommend her to anyone interested in exploring their spirituality or connecting with something deeper.

johnh487
3/30/16

I want to express my sincere appreciation to you.You validated & expounded on several situations I have been going through & provided valuable insight on how to approach them moving forward. I have greater confidence in my strength to continue to stand in truth and integrity. I am so grateful that you were able to also validate messages from my mother. I will release the toxic relationships and reclaim my power so that I can follow the divine path that is intended for me. Many Thanks Blessings

antoniaw3
3/24/16

Adrian has been able to help me with a situation with my best friend who was murdered 19yrs ago and has never been found. I was able to talk to Adrian about this, after he started to talking to me about a feeling he was having. Not long after speaking with him, he called me to tell me of a visit he had from her. There were facts he told me that hit so many points and were so on. Adrian also has a way of talking about and talking to people, he put me at ease. I will talk to Adrian any time any day!

marianz1
3/24/16

Way off.

johnw444
3/23/16

What a pleasure to have found Callie. I arrived at her location and was greeted with a smile. She made me feel quite confortable from the start through to the finish of the reading. I felt as if she know exactly what was going on in my life. I also felt she provided me with solid guidance and solutions. I look forward to seeing her again.

timothyh51
3/19/16

I have been a client of Jacob now for over a year. I am sure I am probably his best client as I am always calling lol. I thought I posted a review here when I first met him, but I do not see my name. Anyways, not only was he right about all the details in the beginning. His predictions also came true. I saw FB postings and he told me they were not true and were being posted to make me jealous. Now that I am back together with my ex I have found out all the things Jacob was saying were accurate. TY!

dalem58
3/19/16

Ella has been unbelieable with reading me over the phone. She has been telling me things for over 4 months and so far everything that she said she saw happened to me. Not the way I thought but I chuckle when I say oh, there it is. I think that if you want to know how your life is panning out she is an excellent source to let you know that it

juliag34
3/19/16

After being referred to Nicholas almost a year ago, I finally decided it was time. I cannot tell you how much I wish I hadn't waited so long. I initially went for guidance with my career, but was overwhelmed when he brought up a relative of mine that had just passed a year ago. I was blown away, smiling from ear to ear because I knew she was there with us. His positive outlook on life is absolutely contagious, and I look forward to continuing life coaching sessions with him. He is the real deal :)

Questions? Get answers from the Rate Psychic staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Rate Psychic