Psychics Predictions reviews

New York, NY 10017, USA
info@psychics-predictions.com

francesk12
7/7/16

Unbelievable!!! Absolutely the Best. He is the real deal. Call him, you will not be disappointed!!! He is kind and quick to the point. He is honest and tells it exactly as he sees it, which is on point!!! Amazing!!!

michellej76
7/7/16

I have had the pleasure of two readings with Leah. She is supportive and amazing. The first time she read for me she predicted a settlement for a legal suit to come in two parts and that was dead on accurate because it did. She is a wonderful caring soul that I trust and look forward to reading with again in the future.

maryb311
7/5/16

I love Parker. One of the best parts of his reading is that he doesn't ask questions! He was so spot on that I had to stop myself from screaming at least twice during the reading. He is so accurate it blew my mind! Very reasonably priced and he was able to pick up on something that no other medium got and when he did it I was instantly a believer! He leaves plenty of time for questions and at the end I got to go back and tell him all the validations he made. He didn't rush me off the phone! TY

richarde54
7/5/16

I am at a very confusing crossroad & was unclear of my direction. I had spoken with another psychic medium who confused me more than I was already & provided no insight. Grace was able to schedule a session for me last minute & I am grateful. She was very specific & detailed of things I hadn't mentioned. I feel I now have a much more clear path, know who to move on from & appreciate as a friend, who to focus on & continue loving, & cannot wait to call and let her know what she saw manifested.

jessiec33
7/5/16

I first met Thomas about 14 yrs. ago during a very emotional break up. Through the years, not only do I still see him for general readings, but I have started 2 very successful businesses with his insight. I would not make any major decision's, without consulting with him first. He is the 'real deal' and truly compassionate man! Through calm sea's or troubled waters, I always consult Thomas, and feel better as a result.

carln17
6/28/16

I have never had a reading where I didn't first provide at least my birthdate. With no prior knowledge of anything about me, she accurately described my current life and recent occurrences. There was a real sense of rapport and caring, and many helpful suggestions along with much encouragement...so appreciated at this mysterious time of my life. It was a real boost. So glad to know Cora is there when I may need her. She even gave me messages from my ex who recently passed, very healing.

robertl205
6/25/16

My session with Maria was awesome. She helped me see through a situation at work in a totally new light and understand it better. She also gave me an avenue to explore in my art that will bring Bonita closer to the surface and take off. Schedule a session with her - I'm sure glad that I did!

annef37
6/11/16

Alice has read for me before this time. she was accurate in prediction. she is warm, funny and clear. highly recommend.

patrickw60
6/5/16

I was very impressed with Emma connection with my dear sister that has past a way and her messages to me. It was just like I was talking to her my self and felt so real. I recommend Emma highly to anyone, she is good. Sincerely Maria

dorothyg29
6/4/16

My reading with Isaiah was highly accurate, insightful and uplifting. Marc does Spirit justice and is a true extension of the beauty of those that serve Spirit for the true purpose of being in service for others. Isaiah has a wonderful ability to connect with his clients and with loved ones passed and offer guidance, love and messages with clear accuracy and the greatest compassion. As a medium/healer who has had the honor of meeting a number of very gifted mediums, I highly recommend Isaiah.

tamaraw20
6/4/16

I met Callie when I was researching talented psychic mediums for our first global telesummit called the World Visionary Summit. Part of my research was to have a reading with the potential candidate for the project. She gave an amazing reading. Not only did she get the dates for the live Summit launch but she accurately read the man in my lifes work situation, current employment status and opportunities for change. It was a real gift to experience her reading and to have her be in our summit.

randallr17

hope for success

paulineb28
6/4/16

Hailey quickly provided accurate answers to very difficult matters in a sensitive and compassionate manner. She makes you feel at ease during the reading. She offers solutions of various natures. She follows up after the readings. I highly recommend seeing this very gifted person.

cindyr52
6/4/16

I had a reading today with Jasmine! She took me on short notice. She was extremely accurate about my relationship and my boyfriend's personality! She confirmed somethings and assured what I belived true. It was a great reading, I recommend her and I will be back again

joses77
5/15/16

In May 2013, Josiah gave me a telephone reading and also he made a spirit drawing of my Rex. The medium ship of Josiah is outstanding and evidential without a doubt I knew it was the love of my life who was present with him while he talked to me and drew the picture. The picture continues to bring me joy as it is on my wall and there is a loving energy which emanates from this drawing all the time - all I do it look at it and he drops in. I recommend Josiah.

dorothyd28
5/15/16

I had an email reading with Sophia and she was very informative and thorough with her answers. There was a lot of generally wise advice that was helpful. She also did not hesitate to answer my follow-up questions and was very generous with her time that way.

shadg1
5/14/16

Caden has an amazing gift and is very insightful. Not only did she give me an amazing reading that has been extremely helpful, but she also gave me a detailed report that was spot on with how I handle situations and issues in my life. Will never forgot that she kept mentioning an image of a snail and a few weeks later when I was really upset over something a friend pulled out his cell phone and showed me a picture of a snail he had made as part of an art project. It cheered me up.

altont8
5/12/16

Ariannais a fantastically gifted psychic medium. She has read for me several times and has always been amazingly accurate, detailed, positive, and empowering. I would highly recommend her.

marthad28
5/10/16

This recommendation comes from a special place in my heart, from one medium to another, for a kind, soulful and very gifted friend. Ian is patient, accurate and loving. He feels deeply from his own moments of loss, which in my opinion helps him guide here in the physical. He personally has read me and I encourage contacting him for your own session. It is an honor to know him as my colleague and friend! Xoxoxo

ediths32
4/30/16

Thank you for having Sophia on your site. I have been her loyal client since on routine basis, over the phone all the way from Canada. Til this day I am still in amazement as to how precise she is each reading she gives me. Not only that she also is a wonderful soul. In fact, she has touched my heart so much that I made a point to visit her in California just so that I could meet her and since I have traveled back again. Words cannot do Sophia justice. She is top notch

williaml109
4/26/16

great help to us

jasonu8
4/23/16

Layla's reading was absolutely wonderful. From the moment I entered her office, her inviting and calm demeanor made me feel right at home and her reading was spot on and very informative. She gave me a lot of insight into my life and I left feeling centered thanks to her energy. I highly recommend Layla!

davidg260
4/23/16

I have been to psychics before, but I have to say Benjamin is by far the best I have ever been too. He was able to pick up everything I needed from the reading, but he was also able to help me with situations I didn't even ask about. If you are looking for the right answers for your situation do not hesitate he is truly one of the best love psychics on the planet.

arthurw26
4/23/16

I met with Tyler and was blown away with the reading I received from him!! -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members. I feel this is something that everyone should experience at least once in their life especially the skeptics I guarantee you, youll walk away with a completely different view Thank you Tyler!

bettew8
4/23/16

I want to express my sincere appreciation to you.You validated & expounded on several situations I have been going through & provided valuable insight on how to approach them moving forward. I have greater confidence in my strength to continue to stand in truth and integrity. I am so grateful that you were able to also validate messages from my mother. I will release the toxic relationships and reclaim my power so that I can follow the divine path that is intended for me. Many Thanks Blessings

Questions? Get answers from the Psychics Predictions staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Psychics Predictions