Psychics Predictions reviews

New York, NY 10017, USA
info@psychics-predictions.com

ernestb20
1/2/16

Thank you Sadie. You were very accurate. Some things we talked about have already shown themselves to be so.

kimberlyf20
1/2/16

Isabella has given a very thoughtful and clear reading. The symbolism she uses to describe what she is seeing is extremely vivid and real. I felt Isabella was to get deep into the heart of the matter and give accurate synopsis of the situation/condition. Isabella also has a caring and sincere attitude. I would definitely recommend get a reading from Isabella and you get another reading from her in the future.

melvinm42

great brand

williee8
1/2/16

I met with Tyler and was blown away with the reading I received from him!! -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members. I feel this is something that everyone should experience at least once in their life especially the skeptics I guarantee you, you'll walk away with a completely different view Thank you Tyler!

antonetteb
1/1/16

As i was questioning change in Both my personal & Professional path Riley answered my questions before i asked them ..while guiding me in a positive way.I am thankful to have met her and look forward to our next visit.

rosec36
1/1/16

I had never gone to a medium before Gavin. He was so right on with everything. Even things he said to me during the reading I was able to validate when I got home. Gavin makes you feel right at home, and the connections that were made today were a breath of fresh air. Thank You So Much.

adamg56

support replies quickly

josephd70
12/31/15

I went to Audrey yesterday looking for confirmation on certain things going on in my life to see if I am on the right path and if who I thought is meant for me was correct. She described him to a T!! She knows what she's doing!! She connected with past relatives and she could not have known what she told me!! Will definitely go back again!! :)

idah19
12/31/15

Kayla makes a connection with me each time she reads with amazing accuracy. She has described current and future people in my life! Kayla shared health issue concerns that my doctor confirmed and treated. For over 1.5yrs I've been trying to buy a house always to find each transaction went bad--as Kayla read. In my last reading she said I would move within the next 30 days. 27 days later,I closed on a home and am moving! Kayla is a gifted,open-minded, trustworthy, and highly spiritual reader!

wallacep5
12/30/15

Micah shared his passion and talent for teaching meditation with a group of men who met weekly to work on anger and issues in recovery. He was generous with his time and sensitive to their needs. This experience was transformational for some of the men who began regular practice of meditation, healing and prayer. I've also attended Micah's demonstrations and workshops and believe he is a gifted psychic, medium, teacher and healer.

kathyn24
12/30/15

Spoke to her and was blown away! She pinpoints people with dead on accuracy. She helped me see something right in front of my eyes that I wasn't willing to see. Some of her predictions have already come true- she is the real deal! She is also very upbeat and she made me laugh out loud several times in the hour. Call her- you will not regret it!

juanb36
12/3/15

Whenever I feel the need to receive more insights when it comes to my life, my purpose etc., I tend to schedule a reading. I have had multiple readings from Dylan and they were all absolutely amazing & very accurate. I still recall a reading where he told me that I would be moving abroad in April (my plan was to move in January). However, it actually happened exactly the way he described it. What I love about Dylan is that he is very down-to-earth, straightforward & very compassionate.

kennyp10
12/3/15

Aaliyah is professional, personable, and is good at what she does. My lost loved ones did a great job coming through for her to give me closure. I love the sketch she did at the end of my session and I have it on my wal. My sister in law, daughter, and best friend of my daughter have all been to see her. No complaints.

neilt19
12/3/15

The extraordinarily talented Jason works only through heavenly light to bring healing to the grieving. He brought through my beloved husband and father, and many family members, providing names and specifics, such as my husband's talent at mathematics, sense of humor, and propensity to be hyper-focused on tasks while able to learn to do many things. He conveyed my father's personality and relationship with my husband in the physical and spirit world. Notes from my 2 readings heal me.

sondraw5

hope for success

juanl28
12/2/15

Isabela's guidance and support helped through a very difficult decision and aftermath. She was very kind, patient, professional and non judgemental. I really appreciated the guidance and support and she gave me. I have also had readings done by Isabella, what came up was bang on! It blew me away! I would go to her again. I completely recommend her services.

kenneths59
12/2/15

Ella is a warm person with down-to-earth sensibilities. Her gift of intuition is genuine, and she is honest. I was happy with my reading and would recommend her to others. Her appointment management system is excellent and she is a very efficient communicator....all things that make talking to her a real pleasure.

joanl25
12/2/15

have been very happy with them

matthewn26

sends good traffic

adans13
12/1/15

My private readings with Sadie have proven to be accurate time and time again. Therefore, I will continue to seek her guidance when needed in various aspects of my life.

daleg17
11/30/15

After researching mediums in the Philadelphia area, I chose Vivian based on her reviews and she surpassed all of my expectations! This was my first reading and although I was excited, I was also a bit skeptical. Vivian made me feel comfortable immediately and I feel so blessed that she has shared her amazing gift with me and the world. I have been singing her praises since the minute I walked out of her door and I can't wait to walk back in! Thank you, Lisa, for sharing my laughter, tears and joy!

shirleyh59
11/30/15

Truly an excellent soul reader, Grace was accurate and personal. It was easy to understand her messages and revelations. It was a valuable journey with her.

jamien12
11/30/15

Peyton is THE ONLY one who saw that my BF had seriously & gravely LIED to me about something so disturbing. I couldn't even believe it, it was so awful. I did in fact confirm it later that evening, through my own investigation. She was unfortunately correct. It was a painful revelation, but I feel she rescued me from someone very sick. I'll be eternally grateful for this extraordinarily honest & gifted Psychic. She is the REAL DEAL & has so much integrity. Loving and kind in her delivery.

dorotheaw2
11/29/15

very productive

tammys55
11/29/15

I have had many readings from Cameron over the past five years. He is right on. He told me about things to come that I truly thought were wrong, until it happened! Call this guy, he is a great reader.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychics Predictions staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Psychics Predictions