Psychics Predictions reviews

New York, NY 10017, USA
info@psychics-predictions.com

minniew12
11/3/15

After I experienced more than a near death experience I had an alergic reaction to a supplement, I went into anaphylactic shock and died, I was brought back as if someone grabed me by the scruff of my neck and yanked me back to the hear and now. Since then I have developed Sensitivity meaning I developed a gift to sense things as a medium would Noah has been coaching me and allowing me to deal with this new given gift and has been a life saver too many times to mention Thanks Noah, Much Love

almab33
11/2/15

Thank you, Julia, for your insight into my situation. Your thoughtful reply to my single question clarified and illuminated several key points some of which I hadn't been able to see for myself. It's also nice to have the answer in writing because I can read it over again and think about each aspect in detail. I appreciate your sage advice very much. Quotes Natalie

kimberlyj26

good working people

shawng12

sends good traffic

tammyd25
11/2/15

I live in Mauritius and had a Skype session with Lillian. I was skeptical about her ability to connect to the spirit world as I have had previous negative experiences. I lost my daughter in a car accident 3 years ago. I was however...flabbergasted by Lillian's accuracy on the date of her passing and the name of the person who was going to accompany her back home and who didn't eventually and who I still blame. She also described my daughter perfectly! I am looking forward to my next session with her

ramonv9

so far it is good

normans28

great help to us

johnw353
11/1/15

good place for gifted psychics and mediums

harrietc11
11/1/15

prompt payments, no negative carryover

jenniferb149

great brand

wandat6
10/30/15

Annabelle thank you for the wonderful reading you are the real deal .I can't thank you enough for all of your help and support. I would recommend you in a heart beat to any who wants to consult with a real caring psychic.

paulw121
10/30/15

I have been Isaiah's client since 1996 along with several family members. Since my very first consultation with him I have been in complete amazement. He has helped me and my family through some of the most difficult times you can imagine. He is the real deal, no joke. He is very specific, detailed,accurate, caring and compassionate. I have referred so many professional clients to him for many years now. I always get a call of gratitude from them. Thank you Isaiah, we all love you!

ronaldc40

great support

sondraw4

hope for success

thomasg53

great brand

maryo37
10/29/15

Lillian is a gifted, accurate medium whose psychic skills come second to her compassionate and uplifting personality. She put me at ease right away by providing compelling evidence of loved ones and guidance from my spirit guides that were specific, identifiable and resonated with who I am. I could have remained on the phone for another session because I was totally enjoying the cast of characters who graced my session. Thank you for the guidance. It is priceless.

angelab86
10/29/15

Addison is mindblowingly good. SHE is steadfast in her accuracy and can see tiny details. I trust this woman with my life. She has never steered me wrong and has never been wrong in her readings. Even the unbelievable details have come to pass. SHE is a TRUELY gifted see-er.

joanl23
10/29/15

have been very happy with them

gustavoj4
10/29/15

We loved our visit with Bailey! She is so focused and energetic! She welcomes you into her home and immediately puts you at ease. We feel so blessed that she is willing to share her talents with others and provide the direction we need to improve ourselves. Thank you for the wonderful beginning to learning more about metaphysical gifts! We look forward to our next session!

seanh50
10/27/15

Hannah has been caring and proven spirits do exist. I appreciate all she has told me and want to know more which I will do in the future. Thank you, Anita Brean

joshuaw28
10/27/15

I had been waiting for a message from my fiancé when I met Miles. I had been praying for him to come through with a beautiful message. It finally came through with a gorgeous message through Miles! It was even better because it was very specific and personal to me and delivered from Miles with love, which helped course correct a downward spiral personally for me! This will forever remain as a milestone of divine grace on my path. My heart will always be grateful to Marc and his work of love/hope.

danielh94
10/27/15

Thank you so much Amelia! It was wonderful to talk to you and have clarity on my current romantic situation. You were accurate, very helpful and honest in answering my questions. My jaw dropped when you knew about an upcoming event happening really soon! :) Thanks so much again!

eddies32
10/27/15

Max provided me with information that only spirit could know and delivered my reading with compassion and wisdom. I plan on connecting with Max again and recommend that everyone give themselves the gift of a reading with Max.

robertg141
10/27/15

Easton is a caring and gifted psychic medium. I met Easton about three years ago when I sat in on a group reading in my town. His ability to communicate details, names and physical characteristics is quite amazing. I have witnessed at least three other group readings, where he has again been accurate and detailed. I have and continue to recommend Easton to any friend or family looking for guidance or a healing. He is a great person, kind and generous with his gifts. He has my highest recommendation.

lucillec5
10/27/15

Way too slow, some inaccuracies, kept going on and on and on about astrology. I did not call for an astrology reading. I should've hung out longer before I did. Can not believe I soent this much time and money on her.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychics Predictions staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Psychics Predictions