Psychics Predictions reviews

New York, NY 10017, USA
info@psychics-predictions.com

williamd67
9/30/15

I've been seeing Leah for over 10 years now, and each time I come away with two important things: 1. Honest, accurate, and useful information that helps me direct my life into growth, depth, and gifting. 2. She always imparts to me a boost of energy, enthusiasm, and flow that lifts me up to a more authentic expression of myself to myself, my family, and the world. I honestly don't know where I would be in life without Leah. Thank you!

kristinae9
9/30/15

The best decision was to see Micah.Words that has changed the view in Micah's family...don't live my pain live my life.. To anyone reading this review,I wasn't sure what I was about to expereince but Micah made me feel comfortable.My reading started off with a man&woman whom were my parents.The reading led into my brother in law who passed in a motorcycle accident. Micah's reading was so valid I didn't want a portrait.Understand that every reading is different don't go w/expectations just listen.

sarahc130
9/29/15

I was in a really bad place this past summer and decided I needed some help and guidance. I was fortunate enough to find Elena's website and decided to call. It was when I called that my life began to come into perspective. She helped me find the clarity I needed and guided me in the right direction. Elena is honest and compassionate. I highly recommend her services. She is a wonderful person and extremely gifted.

robertc174
9/29/15

I felt it was an astrological reading and not really spot on. Maybe there just was no connection for her with me, not sure, but a horoscope isn't really what I was looking for...and even in that, what was said about my work, it had nothing to do with my decision to change careers. Very nice and polite...and she's obviously pleased many with her readings.

earlc23
9/29/15

Nora is simply one of the best gifted medium I have spoken to, her insight and knowledge is just incredibly accurate. And her ability and knowledge is proven in her readings!!! Thanks such a lovely helpful lady

rickyb30
9/29/15

I had my first reading wtih Mila earlier this week. She is very warm and down to earth and was spot on from the start, identifying the major events going on in my life. The reading was excellent and provided valuable insight into some important decisions that I have been pondering. She is a skilled medium as well. The information related was accurate and provided much peace to me. Overall, it was a wonderful experience and I would highly recommend her.

tonyac7
9/29/15

I met Eli a year ago after a separation and through a friend who thought his insight might ease some of the chaos in my life. The result of that reading set me on a path of self healing. A year later I sought his help again. I have started a program of sessions with him that I am confident will help me move forward into this bright future I see for myself. Every session makes me stronger and more confident. The clarity I sense is amazing.

fernb3
9/28/15

This was my first visit to a Medium, so I was a little scared. It turned out to be a very special time and I felt like a one hundred pound weight was lifted off my shoulders. Aaliyah, you were wonderful and I hope to return again soon as I now have many questions. Thank you.

marieb59
9/28/15

I want to express my sincere appreciation to you.You validated & expounded on several situations I have been going through & provided valuable insight on how to approach them moving forward. I have greater confidence in my strength to continue to stand in truth and integrity. I am so grateful that you were able to also validate messages from my mother. I will release the toxic relationships and reclaim my power so that I can follow the divine path that is intended for me. Many Thanks Blessings

Questions? Get answers from the Psychics Predictions staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Psychics Predictions