Psychics Predictions reviews

New York, NY 10017, USA
info@psychics-predictions.com

jeromel18
3/11/16

In May 2013, Josiah gave me a telephone reading and also he made a spirit drawing of my Rex. The medium ship of Josiah is outstanding and evidential without a doubt I knew it was the love of my life who was present with him while he talked to me and drew the picture. The picture continues to bring me joy as it is on my wall and there is a loving energy which emanates from this drawing all the time - all I do it look at it and he drops in. I recommend Josiah.

yettaw
3/6/16

My reading with Dominic was wonderful. He talked to me like we were friends. I've heard stories of psychics trying to pull information from the person they are reading. I barely had to talk, and he already had so much information. He provided a very insightful and fun conversation. We also set a follow-up appointment for my husband! I definitely give a 100% recommendation. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.

stacyp24
2/23/16

I have been to psychics before, but I have to say Benjamin is by far the best I have ever been too. He was able to pick up everything I needed from the reading, but he was also able to help me with situations I didn't even ask about. If you are looking for the right answers for your situation do not hesitate he is truly one of the best love psychics on the planet.

gladysg6
2/23/16

Layla's reading was absolutely wonderful. From the moment I entered her office, her inviting and calm demeanor made me feel right at home and her reading was spot on and very informative. She gave me a lot of insight into my life and I left feeling centered thanks to her energy. I highly recommend Layla!

melvinm43

great brand

mellissam2
2/21/16

I had the most amazing reading by Sarah, and am still trying to digest it all. She connected with my son who passed a little over 5 months ago and up until the reading I have been a mess, after my reading I have found peace and I owe that all to Sarah. She truely has a special gift.

nicholasw21
2/21/16

Amelia was fantastic I did not share anything. Not a coincidence I found her we share the same first name and nicknames. She was 100% accurate on everything and shed light on things. This has been the best reading I have ever had. She picked up on my twin flame soulmate. I will be back to see her again. Many blessings and thank you, Amelia.

timothyc45
2/19/16

I was a bit apprehensive as we began my reading; however, I was immediately put at ease by Tallkat's warmth and compassion. She instantly tuned into my energy and gave me valuable information specific to me and my circumstances. No guessing, just a good clean read. I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to speak with Julia. The guidance she provided was life changing. I strongly encourage anyone interested in a psychic reading to book an appointment with her. She is the real deal!

christinas65
2/18/16

Gianna is an amazing medium. She was so accurate and specific that I had no doubt that she was channeling my father. It brought me so much peace and joy. I can't recommend Gianna enough. She is so kind and loving it made the experience truly one of the most incredible experiences of my life. If you have lost a love one and want to communicate with them, Gianna is just the person!

adamg59

support replies quickly

rhondam35
2/18/16

I had a party with MakaylaLisa and she was amazing. Some of the things she said were so spot on it was creepy.....in a good way! I will definatley be cintacting her again in the near future and so will alot of my friends!! Thanks Makayla.

daynal1
2/16/16

I have had both type of readings with Carson now. I can attest to the fact that he is truly gifted with being a medium, an artist and psychic. I can say I always leave feeling inspired, positive, confident, grateful, relaxed, and amazed. He is the real deal! I've been to many different ones to know the difference. He also has a very peaceful feeling around him and you feel like he is an old friend. Go see for yourself! I highly recommend him.

lilah5
2/16/16

I had met Violet in March; and I was in a crossroads within my life, looking for some answers. Violet had offered insight on troubles in my life in which depression was lurking in and out of my life. Violet was honest,insightful, offered advice and was accurate with the reading. I have a better direction in my life, a positive foundation and would recommend Violet!

karenw115
2/16/16

great opportunity to find clients for your psychic business

anitar31
2/16/16

Aria was amazing!! She helped me through some issues I was having and I am very grateful for her and her read

johnc470
2/16/16

Cut off before reading was finished - should have had the option to continue!

annej17
2/12/16

I was very emotional and happy after Sophie connected me with my beloved son. To learn that he was happy and that he came and visit us and the love and instructions that he was sending to his girlfriend and father were unexpected. The question about what had happened to his car, and how to play with his pet and what to do with his ears was amazing. She is a great professional medium. I will see Lisa again.

cindyr43
1/4/16

I had a reading today with Jasmine! She took me on short notice. She was extremely accurate about my relationship and my boyfriend's personality! She confirmed somethings and assured what I belived true. It was a great reading, I recommend her and I will be back again

davidc302
1/4/16

John is truly a gifted psychic medium. Sixteen years of pain evaporated when John connected my brother and i again. Although i was a skeptic, John told me something no one else knew or could have guessed. It completely changed my life and outlook on physical death. I highly recommend John and his amazing abilities.

toddj13
1/3/16

Ariannais a fantastically gifted psychic medium. She has read for me several times and has always been amazingly accurate, detailed, positive, and empowering. I would highly recommend her.

estherg16
1/3/16

Caden has an amazing gift and is very insightful. Not only did she give me an amazing reading that has been extremely helpful, but she also gave me a detailed report that was spot on with how I handle situations and issues in my life. Will never forgot that she kept mentioning an image of a snail and a few weeks later when I was really upset over something a friend pulled out his cell phone and showed me a picture of a snail he had made as part of an art project. It cheered me up.

clarencem18

great help to us

latashal
1/3/16

Makayla is by far the best at what she does. She is the whole package! Not only is she a fantastic psychic, but she can connect with those who have passed and shares her knowledge and intuitive process with you. You never feel hurried or rushed. Her gifts are remarkable. No wonder she was recently named one of the top 100 psychics in the country!

lauram140
1/3/16

I see Leo as a remarkable Teacher who relates information easily allowing the understanding of many multifaceted concepts. He came into this Universe to do a very specific job, a job he found through personal suffering with the deaths of his family and friends. Who would be better than Leo to assist others with Spiritual Consultations? Leo has brightened my life and I am honored to know him.

kristinf8
1/2/16

Dear Chase, You are truly extaoridinary! You pegged my beautiful Angelo to a t. God I miss him and sitting with you was like being with him! I was overwhelmed with a sense of peace. You actually projected his love and powerul personality and gentleness. I felt surrounded by his love through you. Thank You from the bottom of my heart Chase. I know he is with me. The PARTICULAR things that you said about him were so right on target. The drawing was amazing! use is anywhere you like! xo Laura

Questions? Get answers from the Psychics Predictions staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Psychics Predictions