Psychics Predictions reviews

New York, NY 10017, USA
info@psychics-predictions.com

lamarw12
10/26/15

Adeline has always able to tune in to me quickly and catch what is going on with me and the personal relationships closest to me. She is very patient and is great at explaining the way that others feel about me and may be unable to communicate directly especially guys I may be dating. She is very caring and considerate with how she delivers any news to me in a way that keeps me coming back anytime I am having a crisis. I would definitely recommend her others. She is great.

sharonw52
10/8/15

Violet is truly gifted and gave me a great deal of insight about my spiritual self something I have never really explored. She made me very comfortable with my psychic reading and explained the information she received in a way that I could easily digest. I will recommend her to anyone interested in exploring their spirituality or connecting with something deeper.

curtw11
10/8/15

My blended spirit and psychic reading with Samantha was so comforting to me. I was amazed at the level of the details that came through. The psychic information about the future was fascinating. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!

eugenev6
10/7/15

Not psychic more astrologer

sheilas31
10/7/15

After being referred to Nicholas almost a year ago, I finally decided it was time. I cannot tell you how much I wish I hadn't waited so long. I initially went for guidance with my career, but was overwhelmed when he brought up a relative of mine that had just passed a year ago. I was blown away, smiling from ear to ear because I knew she was there with us. His positive outlook on life is absolutely contagious, and I look forward to continuing life coaching sessions with him. He is the real deal :)

albertr31
10/6/15

Maria is a truly gifted lady, she is so on the ball. Told me about a conversation that would happen (she said soon) and it did exactly the way she said within 2 hours!!! That was very accurate even some of what he said was verbatum to what Maria. said. She is a rock and has helped me so much, I am looking forweard to her other predictions coming to pass. If you want the truth please call her!!! Thanks Maria

fannier2
10/6/15

Kylie is spot on with her readings. She is very authentic kind and compassionate. Talking to Kylie is like I've known her for years. She provides practical advise and I take her recommendations seriously. I would highly recommend Kylie and will continue to use her services in the future. I never feel hurried or rush.Kylie is a very gifted individual.

georges143
10/6/15

I have gotten to know Isaac very well personally and professionally in the past few months. His down to earth personality and real world experience has proven very beneficial not only to me personally, but also professionally. I can't thank him enough for keeping me on track in both my worlds and keeping me optimistic towards my future. Thank you Isaac!

susann120
10/5/15

Evelyn is a wonderful and truly gifted women.My experience with her was Amazing she was right on with everything that came thought.I will definitely go she her again.Truly Amazing Women.

marcn18
10/5/15

prompt payments, no negative carryover

rosar119
10/5/15

I want to thank Katherine for my reading it told me so much. Also it confirmed things for me. She was really easy to talk to and understand. I would recommend her to anyone.

lilliep5
10/5/15

My family has always been spiritual, and it wasn't until I lost several of my friends growing up that I started to realize just how much of a gift this kind of talent was. When I met Eliana, I instantly knew it was going to be a one-of-a-kind experience. She not only connected me with someone who has been on my mind for over 10 years, but also my favorite pet. She's truly gifted and I highly recommend her. To say I'm satisfied would be an understatement.

jameso46
10/5/15

Madison was recommended to me by a close friend and she did not disappoint! I was at a very low point in my life when I had my reading with her, and she was able to bring healing and hope to me. I have recommended her to others who have been happy with their readings as well. She has a wonderful gift!

juanm54
10/4/15

great opportunity to find clients for your psychic business

charlesm107
10/4/15

I have had the pleasure of working with Cadence for awhile now. Initially when I asked her about 2 particular people she gently let me know she didn't see either In my future as I had hoped for. Naturally I didn't want to believe her and dismissed it turning to others whom gv me hope. turned out she was the only 1 that was right. So here I am reaching out again with another guy. She Amazed me. She told me his name without anything from me. She keeps me hopeful and is patient. thank u! Pls try her!

ethelynm2
10/4/15

We highly recommend Adam. During our recent reading with Adam we were able to connect with a number of spirits who have crossed over. Most of the messages that Adam was able to relay from spirit resonated with us on a very personal level. His accuracy was unquestionable. He was very professional and his caring, loving and compassion way of delivering the messages that he received was greatly appreciated. Thank you Adam!

marilynm26
10/4/15

I went to see Ethan on 8-05-12. I had been to a few other psychics, but Ethan was by far the most accurate. He picked up on my situation right away after I provided only my name and DOB. Everything he said has come true. He is also extremely knowledgeable in psychology, metaphysics, religion, kabbalah, and more. What I liked most about him is that he takes his gift seriously, and really cares about his clients. Afterwards, he provided suggested readings and techniques to help with my situation.

lyndak5

great support

agnesl10
10/3/15

William is THE REAL DEAL! He is the first Medium that my sister and I ever went to, so we were a bit skeptical. He knew personality traits about our deceased loved ones that were dead on! (No pun intended.) He asked me to relay a message, from my Grandmother, to someone that wasn't there, that likely saved her life! REALLY!! William also helped me to realize my path and get the courage I need to pursue what I really want for my life. He is a shining gem. I highly recommend him.

erlindaj1
10/3/15

Having a reading with Charlie is like meeting up with an old friend who knows you intimately, personally. Lisa's easy going enthusiasm, sense of humor, charm, and honesty are relaxing and will put you at ease. During my psychic reading, Charlie was quickly able to pinpoint my issue and provided guidance to help me resolve it with love and encouragement. I very much enjoyed my reading with Lisa and plan to visit with her again soon! I whole heartedly recommend Lisa's amazing talents to you as well!

johnnyh26
10/1/15

Abigail is one of the best psychics I have ever spoken to in my life. She is not only gifted, but very sweet and kind-hearted. I highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking about getting the truth and accurate information. Trust me, you won't go wrong with Abigail. :)

tiffanyg21
10/1/15

Christian is a gifted advisor who gets to the heart of the matter, yet talking with him is like being with an old friend. He made me feel I had someone in my corner. He displayed an uncanny knack at bringing to light key issues in my life and tied them to past events and messages from great loved ones in my past. I thank him.

bobbyg23
10/1/15

I dont know where to start. When I first met Luke he told me the guy I had just met was my soulmate. Then two days later we broke up! lol I thought this psychic is not to good. I came back though because I did get a good feeling from him. I was actually kind of rude to Luke in the begining (and Luke pointed it out lol).I kind of had the fear Luke was just telling me what I wanted to hear. In the end, the guy did come back and we are now together. There are still some challenges, but Luke was right!

eugeniee
9/30/15

I highly recommend that you have a reading with Wyatt. I have had several readings with many. I must say that Wyatt was THE BEST I have experienced in a very long time. Not only are his readings exciting, hip, and positive, I found his readings to be extremely accurate. He does an excellent job, and I cannot wait for my next reading! Thank you Wyatt, you rock!

lilliand13
9/30/15

I never feed psychics information about myself. In those years, I've met many frauds - people with hunches and no specifics. The accuracy Callie had with specific events - not just in my life, but also my family and friends - was astounding! There were things like how my father died, that would be impossible to guess since it was info only a few people knew. You're talented and show incredible emotional sensitivity. You're NOT a wannabe psychic - you're the 'real deal'.

Questions? Get answers from the Psychics Predictions staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Psychics Predictions