Review of Oranum

williamg89

so far it is good

cynthiac38
2/4/16

My mom and I were astounded by our reading with Grayson after the very sudden passing of my Dad. We were amazed with Grayson's words/gestures that only my Dad would say or do. It was a bit unsettling how much he knows! Thank you, Grayson, for the gift of a lifetime and for sharing your gift with us. Many of our friends anticipate this life changing experience with you.

wandak5
2/4/16

Thank you Arianna! What an amazing validation of what I am experiencing plus of course some new insight I didn't expect. I loved my reading and I feel uplifted. Thank you!

frankief6
2/4/16

I want to thank Katherine for my reading it told me so much. Also it confirmed things for me. She was really easy to talk to and understand. I would recommend her to anyone.

normank13

have been very happy with them

danials6
2/4/16

Having a reading with Charlie is like meeting up with an old friend who knows you intimately, personally. Lisa's easy going enthusiasm, sense of humor, charm, and honesty are relaxing and will put you at ease. During my psychic reading, Charlie was quickly able to pinpoint my issue and provided guidance to help me resolve it with love and encouragement. I very much enjoyed my reading with Lisa and plan to visit with her again soon! I whole heartedly recommend Lisa's amazing talents to you as well!

jaye41

they have great offer

stevenb116
2/4/16

i think she gives you answers but it's too much waiting to get them. i don't think i will come again online. When you wait 3 minutes to connect and then you get something general about a dream, Something that i could find in a dream interpreter and then she tried to tell me what does it mean. It's like going around in order to pass the time. Sorry i needed to tell the truth.

shaundac1
2/4/16

I am blessed to have been sent to Addison for a life changing & validating Reading. Addison's Gift is fabulous, accurate and she delivers messages with such grace and love. She is a pleasure to be around with such kind and supportive nature. I'll definitely seek her kind guidance in the future and wisdom and recommend her to anyone who is serious about receiving the Real Deal in their own life. Thank you Addison! Blessings!

charlesj33
2/4/16

After being referred to Nicholas almost a year ago, I finally decided it was time. I cannot tell you how much I wish I hadn't waited so long. I initially went for guidance with my career, but was overwhelmed when he brought up a relative of mine that had just passed a year ago. I was blown away, smiling from ear to ear because I knew she was there with us. His positive outlook on life is absolutely contagious, and I look forward to continuing life coaching sessions with him. He is the real deal :)

robertc207
2/4/16

When you meet someone who is authentically psychic, it is a jaw-dropping experience. If you have ever entertained doubts regarding psychic phenomena, I encourage you to reach out to London, and your doubts will be erased. Meeting Tallkat was a milestone. I have seen her move people to tears with her accuracy and authenticity. She is a treasure and confirmed for meafter years of searchingthat such abilities are real.

nicoleb75

good working people

tristant7
2/4/16

First I would like to make note that I am or was a Skeptic of such science,That being said Mason did a reading with me for the first time about 1 year ago, Note we had never met she knew nothing about me. She brought disclosed things to me that only departed loved ones would have any knowlege of, She was able with detail describe lost loved ones and was able to convey messages to me that made perfect sense, Mason is the real deal, As unfortunately there are those who would take advantage of you,

leroyw10
2/4/16

Sophie's reading was very informative and quite interesting. She was right on the money with several things that she said. I will call on her again for additional readings. Thanks so much Sophie.

anab74
2/4/16

This was my first time consulting a psychic so I was a little skeptical but Sophie was amazing! She helped me so much at a period of high anxiety/stress in my life. She was warm and went well above and beyond her obligations in helping me out. The reading was just what I needed, when I needed it. It gave me a perspective I wasn't able to get elsewhere, not from close friends or therapist. And things are playing out very much like she said. Sophie is the best! The real deal!! Thank you!

jenniferb171
2/4/16

I met with Tyler and was blown away with the reading I received from him!! -So much so, that I have referred several friends and family members. I feel this is something that everyone should experience at least once in their life especially the skeptics I guarantee you, you'll walk away with a completely different view Thank you Tyler!

robertm277
2/4/16

I had the most amazing reading by Piper Livingston 0n 10/09, and am still trying to digest it all. She connected with my son who passed a little over 5 months ago and up until the reading I have been a mess, after my reading I have found peace and I owe that all to Piper. She truely has a special gift.

annb75
2/4/16

I was in the midst of one of the most tumultuous years of my life and after searching online I discovered Reagan. Not only was she located the town over from me, but I read that she was awarded the 26th best Psychic/Medium in the WORLD. That convinced me to book a session with her. Reagan sensed my personal battles right away, and received information from a spirit guide and relatives who passed over that has helped me get my life back on track. I look forward to seeing her again in the future.

lucillel3
2/4/16

Wow! What can I say, Tallkat blew me away. Her delivery come from a place of love, and her accuracy really earned confidence. This was my second reading with her and I will be checking in with her on a regular... If you don't understand something, or just need a higher understanding don't hesitate to call. You won't be disappointed!

nicholasa13
2/4/16

I was impressed with Charlotte compassion, empathy, and acceptance. She is kind and gifted, and is not motivated by her ego at all. This is rare and precious in this world. After a very painful loss, that I could not overcome, i asked for a reading. The healing from that reading is immense-my heart felt like a great weight was lifted off my soul. Hope took the place of despair, and i cannot put into words what this reading has done for me. I will always be grateful for what she has done for me.

tammyr24

have been very happy with them

sarahr93
2/4/16

I had considered having a reading for some time and after seeing the reviews and biography of Piper, I chose her. She is so sensitive, caring, and insightful- I can't say thank you enough for all the information she brought to me! I look forward to a future reading with her!

isabelh6
2/4/16

Meeting Ellie for the first time, she instantly mentioned she felt a mother presence that followed me. She continued to tell me the areas of the body where she felt the afflictions or traumas of the motherly presence. My mother had passed away years earlier from a long battle with cancer. While having a reading done, Ellie picks up on things no one outside of family could know. You can truly see she is passionate about her work. I am grateful and blessed for help in my spiritual journey

barbarar92
2/4/16

I have recommended Joanne many times, especially to my friends thatdo not believe in psychics or other things of that nature. After they speak with her I always get a resounding thank youI believe, I believe.

williamg90
2/4/16

I was very pleased with Caleb's reading. I highly recommend him. All I told him was my name and date of birth. He zoomed right into my situation, and hit the nail on the head! I have been to many psychics who failed to help me. Caleb not only gave me a reading, but he also provided with techniques which enabled me to overcome my problem. I would definitely recommend him to anyone! I will be back!

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum