Review of Oranum

Oranum reviews

CA, USA

barbarar92
2/4/16

I have recommended Joanne many times, especially to my friends thatdo not believe in psychics or other things of that nature. After they speak with her I always get a resounding thank youI believe, I believe.

williamg90
2/4/16

I was very pleased with Caleb's reading. I highly recommend him. All I told him was my name and date of birth. He zoomed right into my situation, and hit the nail on the head! I have been to many psychics who failed to help me. Caleb not only gave me a reading, but he also provided with techniques which enabled me to overcome my problem. I would definitely recommend him to anyone! I will be back!

alisong16

what a great turnout

timothyr17
2/4/16

Adrian has been able to help me with a situation with my best friend who was murdered 19yrs ago and has never been found. I was able to talk to Adrian about this, after he started to talking to me about a feeling he was having. Not long after speaking with him, he called me to tell me of a visit he had from her. There were facts he told me that hit so many points and were so on. Adrian also has a way of talking about and talking to people, he put me at ease. I will talk to Adrian any time any day!

christinek37
2/4/16

I had a reading with Chase a couple years ago, but I am still inspired by it. I have the auragraph hanging on my wall, and I recently read over my notes from the reading. He was right on and so in tune. He has left me, even after years, feeling peace and hope.

maryh167
2/4/16

I am very pleased and grateful for having found Skyler! In our telephone reading Skyler was very informative, supportive and comforting. Skyler has a very down-to-earth style of relating, and our conversation felt like chatting with an old friend who has known you forever. Skyler answered several troubling questions for me--her answers and counsel rang very true. Thanks, Skyler!

vernt6
2/4/16

I have gotten to know Isaac very well personally and professionally in the past few months. His down to earth personality and real world experience has proven very beneficial not only to me personally, but also professionally. I can't thank him enough for keeping me on track in both my worlds and keeping me optimistic towards my future. Thank you Isaac!

timothyr18
2/4/16

Oh what a 'wonderful' person, soul - ' and' psychic medium Ava 'is'!!! From the moment I had first contact with the lovely Ava re my booking - to the genuine 'caring' and 'heart felt' follow up personal calls in the days/ weeks preceding my session - Ava was an absolute 'joy' - a true and honest and 'real' professional who never failed to 'happily' and with such 'openness' - go the 'extra mile'. My reading with Ava has been 'life changing' - and 'spot on'- by far best I ever seen!!

jacquelinef9
2/4/16

I lost my 17 year old son recentlyand was desperate to connect with him. The day before my reading with Julian I had a reading with another medium. Although I'm not an easy person to convince I just didn't feel the connection so then I called Julian he made me an appointment for the next day. All I can say is WOW! Not only do I recommend Julian I will be talking to him again myself.

leahc17

support replies quickly

tanikag
2/4/16

Christian is a gifted advisor who gets to the heart of the matter, yet talking with him is like being with an old friend. He made me feel I had someone in my corner. He displayed an uncanny knack at bringing to light key issues in my life and tied them to past events and messages from great loved ones in my past. I thank him.

thomasb142
2/4/16

Mia makes a connection with me each time she reads with amazing accuracy. She has described current and future people in my life! Mia shared health issue concerns that my doctor confirmed and treated. For over 1.5yrs I've been trying to buy a house always to find each transaction went bad--as Mia read. In my last reading she said I would move within the next 30 days. 27 days later,I closed on a home and am moving! Mia is a gifted,open-minded, trustworthy, and highly spiritual reader!

guadalupej8
2/4/16

Way too slow, some inaccuracies, kept going on and on and on about astrology. I did not call for an astrology reading. I should've hung out longer before I did. Can not believe I soent this much time and money on her.

karenm174

Way off.

hazelm16
2/4/16

This was an awefull reading she was not on point after I told her what was going on

normana27
2/3/16

prompt payments, no negative carryover

johnr291
2/3/16

Eva is amazing!! I just had a reading with her and it was unbelievable. She is so down to earth and kind. Her gifts are remarkable she is truly blessed! I am so grateful to have had a chance to meet with her. She is truly a gifted psychic / medium!!

sophiaj13
2/3/16

Thank you Noah! You were really accurate with the people in question and loved your over all reading. It was really nice to know what's ahead and how to deal with the current situation. Thank you again for the reading!

maryj137
2/3/16

The reading I received from Cooper was spot on. He hit on a lot of the stresses in my life and offered advise that was very sound. I was especially impressed by the fact that he was aware of my migraines. He was very down to earth and truly compassionate in his insights. Thank you for your time!

nickiep
2/3/16

The medium session I had with Xavier on Feb. 28, 2013 was amazing. I had waited so long to hear how my son is doing and Xavier could tell me he was fine. He also made a drawing of my son and it was fantastic. Not until I had this session I finally have some peace of mind. My mother was a very good cook and Xavier could smell the delicious food. I could have listened to Xavier all day.

sarahs213
2/3/16

We had a wonderful reading with Cora. She was very personable and accurate.

karenb171
2/3/16

hello. My experience with rose over the past couple of years has been absolutely great, I was going through not so good time and rose helped me to see reality, sort out and make sense of what was going on. I always recorded our session and would keep playing them back as things progress and changed , I must say she was right I couldn't believe it. I still listen to our recordings and remember how everything played out as she said it mite , and she's so friendly . So helpful, Glad I met her

jeffreyh40
2/3/16

great opportunity to find clients for your psychic business

clarac24
2/3/16

I had my first session with Dylan and was so impressed not only with the information, but with Dylan's humor and honesty in delivering it. I intially made this call looking for direction in my work and the relocation of my family. I was given so much more than this. Dylan not only gave me insight, he was able to bring through some very special souls that have passed. Thanks Dylan!

maryk137
2/3/16

I had a photo reading done by Zachary and it was incredible!!!! Very spot on and very accurate!!! I advise everyone to get a reading done by this man and see for yourself! It will be worth it.....

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum