Review of Oranum

Oranum reviews

CA, USA

carolw67
2/3/16

Well Luke you never disappoint me. Luke started like gangbusters. As soon as he said his prayer he started by asking me a question and he said ok now I have alot to tell you. He started and didn't stop. He calls it like it is - he is AMAZING! If you are looking for the BEST psychic you needn't go any further. Luke is the REAL DEAL. He is sympathetic, compassionate, funny and right on the mark. This was my third reading and it only gets better. Luke you are a phenomenal person and reader.

evab25
2/3/16

Alexandra was AMAZING read for us for hour and half. Every single thing she said was spot on, my daughter and I did not want to leave. I highly recommend her to bring peace and comfort to anyone who has lost a loved one OR just needs guidance!!

jamess343
2/3/16

I can hardly recall how long i've known Tyler. Perhaps 30 years, perhaps longer. What I can recall is his personal warmth and guidance, especially through a series of years of continual loss when I felt little hope. Thanks to his sessions a.k.a. readings, i have finally emerged from that period and am doing even better than before. His is a true gift of light for which i am grateful.

timothys49
2/3/16

always accurate and on time

phillipg17
2/3/16

Arianna is a gifted and compassionate medium who is incredibly accurate. Spending time with her allowed me connect with friends and loved ones I dearly miss. She provided me with information that validated my experience not only immediately but months later when a message that didn't make sense to me at the time, played itself out. Her ability to relate specific, detailed information is not only extraordinary, but it is done so in a most respectful and sensitive manner.

bessj1
2/3/16

Amazing!! I did a photo reading with marc and he describe me perfectly. He also picked up my grandmothers energy and describe her perfectly. Im definatley recommending marc! Such a nice sweet man and very gifted! So blessed to have crossed paths with him!and I took my nanas advice you told me hit the road jack!! Hahah thank you!

johnr292
2/3/16

Dear Victoria,thank you so much for the reading Sunday night.IT WAS SUPERB!YOU ARE TRULY GIFTED!You put mind at ease, make me understand things better,clarified things for me, you are warm ,kind and genuine and caring person, thank you for your recommendation, and advice. Will follow up with you.Thank you so much ,you are truly amazing.Gabriellaposted on

bettyg17
2/3/16

Violet is truly gifted and gave me a great deal of insight about my spiritual self something I have never really explored. She made me very comfortable with my psychic reading and explained the information she received in a way that I could easily digest. I will recommend her to anyone interested in exploring their spirituality or connecting with something deeper.

brettd13
2/3/16

Sebastian often gives full first or last names or desriptions of those on the other side..and does so in the manner which that person would have used. This is a bit freaky at first, but then you start to roll with it. He offers additional side notes as the reading progresses. I have found his accuracy astonishing and am glad to be studying with him.

stevenr93
2/3/16

This was my first visit to a Medium, so I was a little scared. It turned out to be a very special time and I felt like a one hundred pound weight was lifted off my shoulders. Aaliyah, you were wonderful and I hope to return again soon as I now have many questions. Thank you.

susanj71
2/3/16

Thomas provided a brief reading for me based solely on a photo. He connected with my mother who passed a little over a year ago. He accurately identified some current struggles and provided me with uplifting, sound, and compassionate guidance on how to proceed. His positive energy and passion for his work is evident even through a written reading. I would highly recommend him and will also seek out his services again myself. Thank you Thomas!

cynthiac37
2/3/16

My reading with Sarah felt very warm and comforting. Sarah was able to help me with several questions I had about some of my life circumstances and Sarah was also able to connect me with my deceased father. The information she brought through was accurate and correlated with my questions. I highly recommend Jennifer and I look forward to having another reading with her as well

johnl286
2/3/16

Keira is amazing. She new exactly the amount of time I had been seeing someone. My dad came across to her also. The reading was amazing!

carolr58
2/3/16

Not remembering much of my childhood was often a painful reminder of not being connected to my birth family. However, after an impromptu reading that involved my grandfather during a social gathering left me feeling more connected than I had in over 25 years. I feel blessed to have received such a gift that was later confirmed by my grandmother, one that I will always hold dear to my heart! I am forever grateful, your care & concern and the accuracy was amazing! Thank You!

janices34
2/3/16

This was my 3rd reading with Emily and she is amazing. Her predictions from my first two readings have come to pass. She accurately predicted details of meeting my fiancee's family for the first time , right down to the table we were sitting at. She is able to provide accurate information without asking me questions. I will continue to use Emily in the future!

maryj138
2/3/16

I will tell you upfront that until yesterday I was a little hesitant about physics. Peyton changed my life in about 30 minutes. My mama who was my best friend passed away about a year ago and I have been worried about her ever since. Peyton relayed messages from mama to me. There is NO possible way she could have know those private words otherwise! I am blessed to have met Peyton and I can't wait to talk to her again! It is nice to finally feel at peace! Thank you Peyton-you are awesome!

dann756
2/3/16

I was very emotional and happy after Sophie connected me with my beloved son. To learn that he was happy and that he came and visit us and the love and instructions that he was sending to his girlfriend and father were unexpected. The question about what had happened to his car, and how to play with his pet and what to do with his ears was amazing. She is a great professional medium. I will see Lisa again.

brianak1
2/3/16

I had a reading with Harper yesterday and she is absolutely AWESOME. Thank you for your guidance and counseling and wonderful intuition. I will not call another psychic but Harper, why change when you find the best?

debrae15
2/3/16

Thank You Charlie, I enjoyed meeting you and receiving your gift. I came to your home without intention. I came simply to experience you and the process. I appreciate it all. Having had time to think about the reading - I look forward to more. Possibly when you return from your travels we can set another time to explore more.

robertp151
2/3/16

Parker is a gifted psychic who is usually right on the mark with his readings. I have found him invaluable in gaining insight with difficult situations. He does tell is like it is and gives greater clarity as to how to deal with matters at hand. Thanks Parker!!!

shelleyr10
2/3/16

Wasted time by repeating everything that I told you. Then asked me questions....All the info she gave was completely false that I know for a fact because those are things that me and him never did. The higher the price does not mean the better the service.

myraw6

very productive

patriciac86
2/3/16

Mia is absolutely remarkable...her gift is truly a blessing. My mother and I visited her recently, and her ability to reach out and contact our loved ones with such accuracy was astonishing. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for spiritual guidance, and or a connection with loved ones whom have passed.

alanm91
2/3/16

I highly recommend that you have a reading with Wyatt. I have had several readings with many. I must say that Wyatt was THE BEST I have experienced in a very long time. Not only are his readings exciting, hip, and positive, I found his readings to be extremely accurate. He does an excellent job, and I cannot wait for my next reading! Thank you Wyatt, you rock!

jamesg160
2/3/16

I have been one of Landon's clients for 3 years. Through his readings I have learned about myself, my higher being, and where I am headed in life. He is very honest and understanding. I never doubt a word he says. He does an amazing job and I always trust him. I highly recommend him and hope everyone gets a chance to work with him! Thanks Landon.

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum