Review of Oranum

Oranum reviews

CA, USA

patriciac86
2/3/16
Mia is absolutely remarkable...her gift is truly a blessing. My mother and I visited her recently, and her ability to reach out and contact our loved ones with such accuracy was astonishing. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for spiritual guidance, and or a connection with loved ones whom have passed.
alanm91
2/3/16
I highly recommend that you have a reading with Wyatt. I have had several readings with many. I must say that Wyatt was THE BEST I have experienced in a very long time. Not only are his readings exciting, hip, and positive, I found his readings to be extremely accurate. He does an excellent job, and I cannot wait for my next reading! Thank you Wyatt, you rock!
jamesg160
2/3/16
I have been one of Landon's clients for 3 years. Through his readings I have learned about myself, my higher being, and where I am headed in life. He is very honest and understanding. I never doubt a word he says. He does an amazing job and I always trust him. I highly recommend him and hope everyone gets a chance to work with him! Thanks Landon.
jameso57
2/3/16
Bailey's readings are true and to the point. I appreciate the fact that she gets right to the point and tells you the truth about your situation. She has a great sense of humor and is EXTREMELY compassionate. The first and only person I would go to for information is Bailey She is amazing!!!
leandrol7
2/3/16
Joseph is blessed with a gift that brings incredible hope and inspiration into the lives of those who work with him. I worked with Joseph as a life coach and psychic medium and it transformed my life. I connected with people from my past that I love but had passed on, and developed tools to change how I live my life in order to manifest a future that is both bountiful and full of joy. Working with Joseph is an extremely rewarding experience, and an invaluable investment in yourself.
suet31
2/3/16
I met Eli a year ago after a separation and through a friend who thought his insight might ease some of the chaos in my life. The result of that reading set me on a path of self healing. A year later I sought his help again. I have started a program of sessions with him that I am confident will help me move forward into this bright future I see for myself. Every session makes me stronger and more confident. The clarity I sense is amazing.
bobbiem21
2/3/16
My reading was absolutely amazing. I will be forever gratefu grateful
johnf212
2/3/16
Alice has such an amazing gift! I was truly touched by my reading. I was connected with several people in my life who have passed on. Alice was able to give me important messages that I now need to pass along to others who are living. I highly reccomend Alice & I will definitely be going back for another reading :)
jonathane23
2/3/16
I was really impressed by Victoria's accuracy in my two readings with her. She helped me feel connected to my mom, who passed away two years ago and she connected also with so many things going on in my life. I would definitely recommend her as a medium and psychic. I was certainly not disappointed in this reading as has happened in the past with another site.
erlinet
2/3/16
My session with Maria was awesome. She helped me see through a situation at work in a totally new light and understand it better. She also gave me an avenue to explore in my art that will bring Bonita closer to the surface and take off. Schedule a session with her - I'm sure glad that I did!
gordong19
2/3/16
prompt payments, no negative carryover
donalde9
2/3/16
VERY impressive. The insight and information that he made available to me was right on target. I will be back!! Thank you Cora!!
georgeb132
2/3/16
I first met Anthony several years ago when a friend recommended him. I had never been read by a psychic before meeting Anthony. From my first reading, until the present time I trusted Anthony. He has helped me to find the answers to more than one difficult problem over the years. I have come to depend on his humor and kindness in managing my life. I feel blessed to have him in my life both as a friend and mentor.
glennt15
2/3/16
Thanks Jasmine for helping me, you provided specific details confirming the authenticity of your communications. My situation was a shocking, tragic and avoidable loss and the information you provided helped to further reconfirm our thoughts about the circumstances. It helps to know that the person who has passed knows that we love them and is comforted by it.
bryonh10
2/3/16
If you wonder, like me, about what kind of universe we live in. If you wonder if spirit is just another word in the dictionary. If you wonder if all the lessons you have learned will count on a cosmic scale, or just be lost upon an uncaring oblivion, why not take a chance? Gianna has honed her caring and ethics as a nurse; no better credentials. Maybe, maybe we can evolve spiritually. Maybe a kick in the pants by a medium will get you meditating and caring again. I recommend Tallkat to you.
jamesm385
2/3/16
Phenomenal! Beautiful soul to have a god given gift
kraigk1
2/3/16
Sophia and I meet when I was going thru a very difficult time in my life. I had read her book and was very inspired to meet with her. I contacted her and she responded very quickly. We did an initial Medium / Physic reading which was spot on. Deb took me on in a mentor-ship over the next 6 - 12 months with intense work and exercises. Deb and I are friends today but I continue to reach out to her for my readings to make sure I'm on course. I hope that never changes. Thank you so very much.
davidp180
2/3/16
I have always been an excellent judge of character as I am highly intuitive. I just got off the phone with Madelyn and I have to say I am in awe of her. What a special, loving and caring soul. I felt such a deep connection to her. The veil seemed to be lifted between the spiritual and physical world. She represents complete love and light in the highest form. She proved to be a wonderful spiritual teacher to me. I feel very blessed for having met her. Thank you God for guiding me to her!
carmelas1
2/3/16
Since the death of my mother I have looked far and wide for someone to connect with-Nathaniel has been so very caring and compassionate.helping me a GREAT deal in quest for understanding & life purpose & as a very kind,gentle, loving soul. Nathaniel has also brought very deeply felt encouaging messages from my family-One in particular from my sister that brought me to tears. ..and lady bugs...a pre-planned sign from Mom- also,shorts so short her tanned cheeks hung out-Definitely my Mom! Feeling blessed!
josephh74
2/3/16
Ellie's session came at a time in my life where I really needed support and direction. The information was right on, she knew things that no one could possibly know....very accurate. Through Ellie's gift and vision I am empowered and have tremendous hope for the future. I trust her completely and will visit her again.
russellm38
2/3/16
When I met Connor the first time I was among one of the skeptics. But after a few moments with him I realized that he is for real. Connor embodies the ability to see not only the future but also our loved ones that have passed over. I work two jobs with no room for romance but he saw a man, (who he described with amazing accuracy), enter my life and two months later HE DID. My grandparents came through and he mentioned that they were proud of me which I so needed to hear. Matt has an amazing gift.
robertm294
2/3/16
I had two readings with her.She is very accurate and honest.She is straight forward and very precised about the details.I needed help and guidance.She provided all that and much more! And she was right about everything so far! I am planning to have regular readings with her.I highly recommend Alexis!
carlg23
2/3/16
I have been talking with Bailey for a year now. I was going through a difficult situation and she told me right away it wasn't over. I thought it was because it had been for 4 mnths. I call her a least once a month sometimes more. She is accurate on details and very helpful and friendly. I consider her a friend. I tried several psychics before settling for 1 she was most accurate and knew details without me telling her. I highly recommend her. I continue to watch things happen as she said.
toddl18
2/3/16
Ariannais a fantastically gifted psychic medium. She has read for me several times and has always been amazingly accurate, detailed, positive, and empowering. I would highly recommend her.
martinh72
2/3/16
Truly an excellent soul reader, Grace was accurate and personal. It was easy to understand her messages and revelations. It was a valuable journey with her.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum