Review of Oranum

Oranum reviews

CA, USA

lesterd13
2/3/16

Connor! I cannot tell you how grateful I am to have Connor as an intuitive coach and mentor. His straightforward, caring and humorous nature has helped me remain focused on achieving my personal and professional goals. Thank you Connor!

joet61
2/3/16

I have had three readings with Brayden one in person and two by phone. Each time, he conveyed helpful messages. I took notes at each reading. In some cases, it was only months or weeks later after other events unfolded that I came to understand the meaning or accuracy of the information. Other messages were immediately relevant and comforting. I encourage anyone who is curious and open-minded to seek a reading with this sincere, genuinely and powerfully talented psychic medium.

mittieb
2/3/16

Meeting with Aria today was a wonderful experience. She was extremely accurate and brought my husband and me a lot of closer and peace. She was very kind and made us feel very comfortable. I would defiantly recommend her and my husband and I are already talking about going back for another visit.

franciscam1
2/3/16

Amelia was fantastic I did not share anything. Not a coincidence I found her we share the same first name and nicknames. She was 100% accurate on everything and shed light on things. This has been the best reading I have ever had. She picked up on my twin flame soulmate. I will be back to see her again. Many blessings and thank you, Amelia.

maryj139
2/3/16

Lauren is truly a gifted psychic. Her ability to see the bigger picture/other realms is awe inspiring. My reading with her was ultimately very affirming, exciting and eye opening. I've been to several psychics in my life and I can honestly say that Lauren is one of the best ever. She's the real thing. I highly respect her and the gifts from Spirit that she brings to her clients in light and love. I look forward to seeing her again, and in the meantime will refer all my friends to her!

waynej21
2/3/16

I have worked with Lisa twice and each time, she has provided messages that have allowed to heal from loss.... She is extremely talented, genuine and a pleasure with whom to work. Allison puts you at ease immediately and creates a safe and loving environment in which your work is done. I highly recommend Allison ... She is a gem.

dwighth15
2/3/16

Alaina is an amazing psychic. I had the opportunity to speak with her twice and with each reading Alaina provided specific information about me that she could have no way of knowing. Alaina's ability to provide details on my career, anxiety and husband left me speechless and in tears. If you are looking for guidance and peace of mind, I highly suggest Alaina - you'll get the answers you are looking for.....

josephb105
2/3/16

I really recommed Logan because I came to him about 7 months ago with what appeared and what I believed to be a hopeless love situation. Logan was immediately accurate with the details of my case. He also functioned as a coach the whole way through. The case took may ups and downs and at times, it was very hard for me to believe what Logan was telling me. As most of my friends, told me to move on. Logan really knows what he is talking about. You just have to listen with an open heart and mind.

marthah32
2/3/16

John is truly a gifted psychic medium. Sixteen years of pain evaporated when John connected my brother and i again. Although i was a skeptic, John told me something no one else knew or could have guessed. It completely changed my life and outlook on physical death. I highly recommend John and his amazing abilities.

robertg160
2/3/16

I can only reiterate what I have already said about Caroline that she is honest and caring. I am thankful all the time that I was able to find her.

daniellac5
2/3/16

Annabelle thank you for the wonderful reading you are the real deal .I can't thank you enough for all of your help and support. I would recommend you in a heart beat to any who wants to consult with a real caring psychic.

davidp182
2/3/16

I found Adeline about a year and a half ago, and I cannot say enough good things about her. I kept notes from the first meeting to the one that I just had, and she has been and continues to be right on. She is honest about everything, and helps you when you are or are going to face a struggle. That is one of the best things I like about her abilities - she prepares you for a struggle and she encourages you not to sabotage good things. She ROCKS!

coreyh21
2/3/16

Emma is wonderful ...a very gifted psychic. I've had a number of readings from her. She came up with details and information she could not have possibly faked and her insights have been very helpful to me through some very painful life experiences. I highly recommend her. Blessings...Emma

davidg218
2/3/16

A friend of mine- who happens to be a psychic spoke very very highly of Charlie and asked me to give her a try- Well, he was absolutely 100% about her- She picked up what is going on in my life- she was SPOT ON- she is a true psychic-and so very gifted- Charlie thank you again for taking the time to read for me- warmest regards

carolp55
2/3/16

Caleb is truly gifted and kind. I mixed up my appointment time and he was very accommodating. His session was packed with accurate information. I have no double he is genuinely gift and his intuition is very strong and accurate. Highly recommended!!!!!

joyg11
2/3/16

After researching mediums in the Philadelphia area, I chose Vivian based on her reviews and she surpassed all of my expectations! This was my first reading and although I was excited, I was also a bit skeptical. Vivian made me feel comfortable immediately and I feel so blessed that she has shared her amazing gift with me and the world. I have been singing her praises since the minute I walked out of her door and I can't wait to walk back in! Thank you, Lisa, for sharing my laughter, tears and joy!

ralphc28
2/3/16

Isabelle was great. She told me things that were awesome. I do believe God led me to her as her words were a gift to me. I heard from my dad who died almost 30 years ago. (I was young when he died) It was a blessing to hear from him. It gave me a good feeling knowing both he and my mom are in heaven watching over me and that they are together. Everything she told me has helped me in my life and it's things I needed to hear. Thank you Isabelle. You were very, very helpful.

ernestd8
2/3/16

I had a recent reading with Maya. I have had a few reading in my past with a well recognized top few. What I like about natalie is, she is a strait shooter. I called to get information on what I can't see; whether it is positive or negative. I want the truth! I also thank her for not counseling me! I don't need a counselor, I called to get some answers. I find her very honest, and adore her quick witted humor. I will post when things that have been predicted come to pass.

jeffreyc37
2/3/16

Oliver has changed my life for the better & has also helped heal my 2 year old son, Max, after recovering from open heart surgery by advising me of best interests, diet & some Reiki. I personally have become more successful in biz and built better self confidence and courage to stand tall through recieving Rick's coaching. Whenever you find yourself between a rock and a hard place or you simply need a kick up the bum you can ALWAYS count on Rick to lift your spirits and get you back on track...

maryk129
2/3/16

I have used Harper twice for mediumship, and she is outstanding. She knew personal things that no one could have known and help me through some difficult situations. I would recommend her in a heartbeat. Believe me, you will not be disappointed.

deborahs52
2/3/16

I first met Nolan over the phone via a bookstore in Sherman Oaks almost 10 years ago. I was going through some relationship issues and he was very insightful and guided me through a very difficult time. He knows how to put things in perspective when I'm just not seeing things clearly. He is honest about what he sees and also cautions me when need be and for that I am very grateful. Thanks for helping to keep me centered.

markp119
2/3/16

I felt at ease with Blake just by his smile and the energy he radiates. Being empathic and intuitive myself, as we all are at times, you could feel the calmness and confidence as our energies met and I knew immediately that he was the real deal. Blake has a genuine passion for spirit and it is evident with his readings. Not only is he incredibly accurate but his delivery is surrounded with love and compassion for the person he reads, leaving you feeling enlightened, inspired and loved.

jadea10
2/3/16

Layla's reading was absolutely wonderful. From the moment I entered her office, her inviting and calm demeanor made me feel right at home and her reading was spot on and very informative. She gave me a lot of insight into my life and I left feeling centered thanks to her energy. I highly recommend Layla!

mitsuee
2/3/16

I had never seen a psychic or medium before so I had no idea what to expect. Claire knew immediately why I came to see her and she put my mind at ease. I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. My husband came with me and she could sense right away that he was mentally blocking her because he wanted her to focus on me. He loosened up and she was able to connect with some of his passed family members which I think will lead to some much needed healing in his family. It was a great experience.

helenat3
2/3/16

Had an insightful, directive, intuitive reading by Riley. Looking forward to talking with her again.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum