Review of Oranum

Oranum reviews

CA, USA

clevelands22
2/3/16

I recently got a written psychic reading from Ava and I have to say it's the gift that keeps on giving - the longer I ponder it the more clarity and understanding I get. From a recent pic of me, she described my current mental, emotional and physical state accurately and there was kind, compassionate reassurance in this reading which is what I really needed right now. I feel more confident about the decisions I've made and how important it is to stay true to myself. I highly recommend it.

williamc143
2/3/16

I have been to psychics before, but I have to say Benjamin is by far the best I have ever been too. He was able to pick up everything I needed from the reading, but he was also able to help me with situations I didn't even ask about. If you are looking for the right answers for your situation do not hesitate he is truly one of the best love psychics on the planet.

edwardg43
2/3/16

My experience with Evelyn was amazing! I went to her in hopes of hearing from certain people because I was having issues in my life and she came through with the exact same message I needed to hear. Evelyn was right on, to the point. All around, best experience I ever had with a medium and I highly recommend her. I can't wait to go back to her.

mathewf8
2/3/16

I attended a psychic development workshop led by Alaina. Alaina provided excellent information, meditations and participated in many exercises that allowed us to access gifts that we have. We also provided 'readings' for each other that enabled us to receive validation of information we provided. Lisa has a very casual, humorous and supportive style when leading a class or workshop. She has amazing gifts and I advise anyone wanting accurate, information and healing to see her.

jeanc48
2/3/16

I feel blessed to have had you in my life's path. You are gentle and spiritual and honest. My dad presented himself through you in a way that no one else could have. Thank you for sharing your gift with me. It will stay with me forever.

keitht29
2/3/16

Barbara Y. says: Had a reading with Zoe and she was able to pick up on family members that crossed over years ago, and those that recently crossed over. Zoe is a kind and caring person that puts you at ease and explains all that you need to know before session. What a comfort knowing that family members are surrounded by positive energy & love. Can't wait to be able to talk with Zoe again. I had the best sleep after speaking with her.Thanks Zoe.

jamesg161

great brand

leor30
2/3/16

Emma is very thorough, precise, and caring. She is also warm, professional, and friendly. I am thankful for her insight, truthfullness, and guidance. She truly has a heart to help people with her gift.

joeh91
2/3/16

they promote me and got good clients

juand14
2/3/16

I admit I am a terrible skeptic. Cadence exceeded any of my expectations. Not only was she warm and kind, making me feel safe but also her entire reading was spot on. No fishing around in the dark. It was all light and love and accurate. I am blown away and extremely grateful for the experience. It brought me tremendous comfort and solace. And even hope for my future life path without my husband. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

terried1
2/3/16

I came to Alexander in October of 2010. I was very skeptical of psychics, as the other ones asked a lot of questions. I came about a love problem I was having. I had not heard from the girl in three months and at the time she was engaged to be married to another guy. The other psychics all said to move on it was hopeless. Alexander was right she did break up with the guy one week before the wedding! She came back three weeks ago. His predictions were against all odds and he was right!

donaldp40
2/3/16

Aubrey helped me to clear my chakras so that I could stop feeling blocked in so many areas of my life. She taught me simple techniques over the phone, and I have continued to benefit from them. I really recommend Aubrey. Her ability to see what's going on and hear messages from her spirit guides is accurate, and her presence is always compassionate. I highly recommend her.

danielm209
2/3/16

Alexandra is awesome! She is beautifully engaged with life and has a lovely spiritual energy. I have always felt right at home with her, and would highly recommend her for soul retrival, psychic readings, or healing of any kind. Thank you so much for helping me find my path!

nestore1
2/3/16

The best! Isabella is the only one I speak to. She has been right with me every time. She is talented and very gifted. My highest rating!!

jamesw248
2/3/16

I have read with Jayden many times since a problem I have has unfolded. I believe Jayden guides you to a spiritual place and allows things to unfold the way they are meant to. I wish I was more patient and thats what I am working on now. Things have come to pass that were predicted and I am waiting for my dreams to realize. Thank you Jayden.

garrettr17
2/3/16

I had a reading with Addison this spring...and she was all about telling me the person in question was not ready et, etc. At the time I did not want to believe it, but now I know she was right...as I read through my notes, she was even right about my health... so I would say she is quite accurate and worth your while to call!

glennh33
2/3/16

Thanks Harper a lot for all of the wonderful and accurate readings. You were spot on with readings regarding the car I purchased and my business events. I will always call you before I make a major decision. Thanks and God Bless !

aprilt14
2/3/16

Jordan did a photo reading for me and I was amazed by how accurate he was. He picked up on my Father in laws energy and I felt as if he was in the room with me. He even picked up on my Mother n law who is still alive! He described her to a T! It was amazing!! It was like my Father n law was telling him what to say. Jordan has a wonderful personality and he makes you feel so comfortable when talking with him. He has a down to earth personality!! Love him!!

margaretb68
2/3/16

Aubrey is an amazing reader. She is very empathetic, caring & compassionate. She is a good listener with over 30 years experience in the psychic realm.Aubrey is a very spiritually gifted reader and on a number of occasions her guidance has helped me discover more about myself and this has resulted in a feeling of empowerment and has led to a resolution of a number of my life challenges. I highly recommend her. Alana Grassam

tyroneb10
2/3/16

I had a reading done a little while back and was very pleased with it! Katherine was not only very nice, but she was helpful, detailed, concise, informative, easy to talk to, and accurate on a lot of things. She also gave me a heads up on some positive and negatives events that might occur throughout the year. I really appreciated the warnings and I believe that what she predicts will come to pass like she says it will. I really enjoy talking to her and will definitely call her again.

ashleya51
2/3/16

I have had the pleasure of two readings with Leah. She is supportive and amazing. The first time she read for me she predicted a settlement for a legal suit to come in two parts and that was dead on accurate because it did. She is a wonderful caring soul that I trust and look forward to reading with again in the future.

benm78
2/3/16

Prediction did not come true according to her timeframe. Did not remember me on second reading. I had to give her information.

leroyh20

Found out absolutely nothing that I didn't already know. ..... Im pissed

deweyd11
2/3/16

I felt it was an astrological reading and not really spot on. Maybe there just was no connection for her with me, not sure, but a horoscope isn't really what I was looking for...and even in that, what was said about my work, it had nothing to do with my decision to change careers. Very nice and polite...and she's obviously pleased many with her readings.

timothyt22
2/2/16

Very poor guidance and reading. Very disorganized. Contradicted everything two other psychics had provided guidance on.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum