Review of Oranum

Oranum reviews

CA, USA

donnam99
2/2/16

I had an in person reading at Aria's home near Las Vegas. This was my first time visiting a psychic or medium and I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. Aria immediately put me at ease with her calm and friendly demeanor. I can tell you that my reading exceeded my expectations in almost every way possible. I am convinced that Aria communicated with my family members and even made one obscure reference that blew my mind. Thanks Aria!!!!

rhondaf14
2/2/16

I am impressed with Mason...his readings have been spot on - and truly helpful - for me and I've seen several psychics over the last few years. But what is an extra bonus with him is that he is genuinely caring as he conducts a reading. I can tell he is interested in helping me get to the truth, not only about other people in my life, but me. I recommend Mason as an authentic, true, caring professional.

jamess342
2/2/16

I found this lady by mistake, I was very impresed with her reading. She told me things nobody ever did. She sugested some books ,I got them and I can not stop reading them. Wonderful, wonderful .I am very grateful, may God Bless her.

laie1
2/2/16

I went to see Lillian this weekend and was immediately struck by her ability to tap into my exact reasons for visiting. Within minutes she was able to identify events and people that she could never had known unless truly gifted. She immediately made me feel safe and comfortable and provided me with peace I was looking for about my future. Thank you!

brendonh6

very productive

catherinel27
2/2/16

I have been Isaiah's client since 1996 along with several family members. Since my very first consultation with him I have been in complete amazement. He has helped me and my family through some of the most difficult times you can imagine. He is the real deal, no joke. He is very specific, detailed,accurate, caring and compassionate. I have referred so many professional clients to him for many years now. I always get a call of gratitude from them. Thank you Isaiah, we all love you!

albertal
2/2/16

Cole is one of the most laid-back psychic/mediums I've ever met. I love his casual yet accurate approach to readings. He provides a comfortable setting with this pervasive attitude that puts everyone at ease. I really enjoyed the group reading I attended. A sister I never met came through briefly, name and all, and when I checked, the day of the reading was one day after the anniversary of her death. Pretty cool!

michaels369
2/2/16

I was in a bit of a depression when a friend told me to visit Daniel for a reading. His humor and laid back personality helped me to instantly relax. He knew exactly what I was doing WRONG in my life, and gave me so much insight to what I SHOULD be doing! Since then, I've never been happier. I'd go see him again in a heartbeat!

joes816
2/2/16

Best money spent... If I could talk to Matthew everyday I would..... He has not only helped me personally with dealing with the death of my mother but has helped me with recent issues in my life as far as my marriage and business.......

randallm22
2/2/16

In May 2013, Josiah gave me a telephone reading and also he made a spirit drawing of my Rex. The medium ship of Josiah is outstanding and evidential without a doubt I knew it was the love of my life who was present with him while he talked to me and drew the picture. The picture continues to bring me joy as it is on my wall and there is a loving energy which emanates from this drawing all the time - all I do it look at it and he drops in. I recommend Josiah.

jeffreye6
2/2/16

A year after my husband died from cancer, I had a reading with Kylie. At the time, I felt like I was drowning in my emotions- a sea of glass shards shredding constantly. Kylie's guides helped me let go of all the what ifs, would haves, could haves & might have beens. Kylie channeled my guides to help me understand there was nothing that I could have done to change what happened. As a result of my reading, I have been able to let go of the pain, to live my own life & be open to new possibilities.

williamh139
2/2/16

I have had the pleasure of meditating with Elliot many times, I have received a number of beautiful healings from him and I have also had a few of his psychic readings. Elliot has helped guide me in a number of ways on my spiritual journey. I always leave him feeling calm, confident in my truth and a better person for our exchanges even when they are on the phone. I recommend Elliot to anyone looking for an honest, accurate psychic/medium with divine healing abilities. He is beyond kind and sincere.

brookeb20
2/2/16

Mackenzie is wonderful, I have never been to a reading before and this is my first experience, with my confusion of life choices I met Mackenzie, amazing she got all my current situation right and cleared up all my confusion, she answered my questions along with her love and empathy, she is not only very professional, but also a great friend to meet, the one hour driving trip is so much worthy, you won't understand it until you talk to her, she is absolutely wonderful and amazing. Thanks so much, Mackenzie!

shirleyb50
2/2/16

I want to express my sincere appreciation to you.You validated & expounded on several situations I have been going through & provided valuable insight on how to approach them moving forward. I have greater confidence in my strength to continue to stand in truth and integrity. I am so grateful that you were able to also validate messages from my mother. I will release the toxic relationships and reclaim my power so that I can follow the divine path that is intended for me. Many Thanks Blessings

lisag105
2/2/16

Peyton is THE ONLY one who saw that my BF had seriously & gravely LIED to me about something so disturbing. I couldn't even believe it, it was so awful. I did in fact confirm it later that evening, through my own investigation. She was unfortunately correct. It was a painful revelation, but I feel she rescued me from someone very sick. I'll be eternally grateful for this extraordinarily honest & gifted Psychic. She is the REAL DEAL & has so much integrity. Loving and kind in her delivery.

edwardh59
2/2/16

Levi is by far one of most honest psychics I have ever experienced. He dives deep beyond what others may be capable of. His abilities to see and describe events is outstanding and so accurate. I have been a client of Levi's for a while now and I have to say I am never left disappointed. Marc is definitely one of the best!

dwayneh11
2/2/16

I just had a reading with John. I found him to be sensitive and caring in navigating that difficult place between grief , healing , and future spiritual work needing to be done. I look forward to his guidance on my future spiritual journey.

lorend11
2/2/16

I had a phone reading with Sadie today and she really makes you feel comfortable. I was so afraid that I was going to be dissapointed by the session but when I hung up with her I felt ten times lighter. She was very accurate and I would highly recommend her to anyone. There is nothing more that I appreciate, than someone that just tells you like it is. She's great.

connier29
2/2/16

Some of the stuff he mention was correct and some were not at all. However, he is answer person and tell you like it is

kevinm166
2/2/16

Kennedy couldn't have hit the nail more precisely on head when she brought forth my favorite Aunt when she read for me! Down to knowning that she had a special nickname for me. Kennedy gives specifics and timelines in her future predictions and I look forward to them all coming to fruition. Her kindness and caring, for humanity, animals, and world, show in her dedication to helping all. Hope everyone will be as fortunate as I was to have Jennifer share her gifts with you!

reggiew9
2/2/16

Emily truly helped me to clear up some ongoing confusion I was having in my love life. She gave me clarity and helped me to move forward with a major life decision. She also helped me to clarify my career goals by connecting me to a life purpose and gift. I always knew I had the gift but, thanks to Emily, I'm inspired to use it in my work. I'm very appreciative of her guidance!

irwins15
2/2/16

I have had many readings from Cameron over the past five years. He is right on. He told me about things to come that I truly thought were wrong, until it happened! Call this guy, he is a great reader.

meganr23
2/2/16

I went to Audrey yesterday looking for confirmation on certain things going on in my life to see if I am on the right path and if who I thought is meant for me was correct. She described him to a T!! She knows what she's doing!! She connected with past relatives and she could not have known what she told me!! Will definitely go back again!! :)

deborahw41
2/2/16

Micah shared his passion and talent for teaching meditation with a group of men who met weekly to work on anger and issues in recovery. He was generous with his time and sensitive to their needs. This experience was transformational for some of the men who began regular practice of meditation, healing and prayer. I've also attended Micah's demonstrations and workshops and believe he is a gifted psychic, medium, teacher and healer.

ashleyd52
2/2/16

I had a soul retrieval with Peyton. She helped ground me and gave me meditations to keep me grounded. It was very interesting and I would suggest it for anyone who feels out of balance. I plan to go back for a reading and some personal work with her.

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum