Review of Oranum

Oranum reviews

CA, USA

doloresf3
2/2/16

I agree with the previous poster--he just knew my name and birthdate and was able to zero right in on what was going on. He is on my list of favorites and I will definitely call him again.

christopherc64
2/2/16

Cameron is truly amazing! His psychic ability is astonishingly accurate that I have left his office with spine tingling goose bumps armed with the incredible knowledge that has empowered me to move forward. My life has definitely changed for the better since I met him and I know that I am on the right path. I am working on what I need to do. Thank you Cameron for all your help. I will be calling you again!

roberts344
2/2/16

Get a pen, get a paper - a large paper and be prepared to scribble what she says, she will freak you out ...

brendaf24
2/2/16

Nora is simply one of the best gifted medium I have spoken to, her insight and knowledge is just incredibly accurate. And her ability and knowledge is proven in her readings!!! Thanks such a lovely helpful lady

deborahs55
2/2/16

Run, don't walk to your reading with Amelia!! I had my first reading, with John Edwards back in 1994 after the tragic loss of my brother. Since then I am fully aware of how powerful readings can be in both healing and keeping on track spiritually. I have had at least 2 readings each year since 1994, but none like hers. Her gift as psychic and medium,combined with awesome communication skills left me breathless, but more importantly renewed and empowered.

domitilaw
2/2/16

Adeline has always able to tune in to me quickly and catch what is going on with me and the personal relationships closest to me. She is very patient and is great at explaining the way that others feel about me and may be unable to communicate directly especially guys I may be dating. She is very caring and considerate with how she delivers any news to me in a way that keeps me coming back anytime I am having a crisis. I would definitely recommend her others. She is great.

williamw101
2/2/16

I was delighted with my reading with Aaliyah. She gave me guidance I was looking for in several areas of my life. After our session together, I am confident that I am on the right path. She is the real thing and I would recommend her to my friends.

stevenb111
2/2/16

recieved both a tarot card and astrology reading from Adam. He is the only one who was able to give me a dead on date...to the day accuracy. What he told me happened although it wasn't the best news for me, it allowed me to cope with the blow when it did come, and give me the ability for a quick recovery. I am already thinking of how I am going to turn lemon into lemonade and that will happen! Thanks Adam.

clarences21
2/2/16

account managers are professional and dedicated

janetc47
2/2/16

We highly recommend Adam. During our recent reading with Adam we were able to connect with a number of spirits who have crossed over. Most of the messages that Adam was able to relay from spirit resonated with us on a very personal level. His accuracy was unquestionable. He was very professional and his caring, loving and compassion way of delivering the messages that he received was greatly appreciated. Thank you Adam!

judithg20
2/2/16

Max provided me with information that only spirit could know and delivered my reading with compassion and wisdom. I plan on connecting with Max again and recommend that everyone give themselves the gift of a reading with Max.

danteb30
2/2/16

Great reader, honest, forthcoming, patient. I stongly recommend Lily, she helped me when I needed help. I will definitely use her again during a time of need.

tracys78
2/2/16

Joseph is one of the most, if not the most amazing and unique individuals that I have ever met. I have known him for about 8 or so years now and he and his readings have helped me more than words can describe. He has helped me to realize our true nature in spirit and in doing so helped me to overcome so many challenging situations that I have had to face and Joseph always assures me that I am not alone and I am here to learn from such situations. A reading with Joseph will help you to find your way!

cynthiac36

support replies quickly

Well they are easy to email and you get an automated response...but not sure how lovely no they take to action a request.

By Doris D.

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum