Review of Oranum

Oranum reviews

CA, USA

anitar30
2/7/16

Aria was amazing!! She helped me through some issues I was having and I am very grateful for her and her read

hectort12
2/7/16

This afternoon I had a wonderful reading with Scarlett. She is a very caring person and is very easy and fun to talk to. I had some great insights and advices on things that will yet to happen. She truly is a gifted person. Also her background in environmental science was an immense help to my one specific question. I would choose her again without a doubt.

arlened7
2/7/16

I have known Aaliyah for ten years and received readings once or twice a year. Her spiritual gifts are sincere and accurate. On her first reading she passed on information from my grandmother that was so specific to my life- I was floored. Aaliyah is completely honest - for the good or bad. She will answer your questions about coming events, relationships, past lives, and loved ones who have departed. All of her intent is in a positive light and love- she is the best!

elinorj1
2/7/16

they promote me and got good clients

elizabeths128
2/7/16

She is truly amazing she was able to connect with my son. Everything she told me was right on point. She truly has a gift .

davidr223

support replies quickly

gracep24
2/7/16

Noah connected to my Dad and helped guide me in my love life through him. True to his word, my partner needed 6 months to heal from his last relationship and learn to trust me. I am very grateful to know Noah is able to connect to loved ones who have passed- and he does so willingly with joy.

rebeccam69
2/7/16

My reading with Mia was life affirming. She is extremely gifted! She immediately connected to what I was experiencing at the time and her insights were spot on! Her compassion and positive energy lifted my spirit. Thank you again Mia!

brandih8
2/7/16

I have had the great pleasure of working with Nathaniel for the past 2 years. I have met with him for his classes,group sessions and private readings,each time I have felt enlightened and peaceful. Nathaniel has a very calming demeanor wich he passes to all that meet with him. Nathaniel has a large following here in Northeast Pa. due to all that I have just mentioned.

jamesf133
2/7/16

prompt payments, no negative carryover

judithh25
2/7/16

Isabelle is a very gifted psychic, she uses several different methods for accuracy. I was very pleased with my reading and would recommend her highly.

januarys
2/7/16

It was a wonderful experience with Savannah. She was spot on with a lot of things happening in my life. Very caring lady, and i will be contacting her again in the future. I Highly recommand Savannah to anyone who is seeking real answers and guidance. thank you very much Savannah!

nelsonc24
2/7/16

My reading was absolutely amazing. I will be forever gratefu grateful

williamp92
2/7/16

Maria is a master healer with a wonderful spirit of compassion and awareness. She employs energy work as well as psychic intuition to promote the healing process.

forrestl15
2/7/16

Clara was amazing from the start. I never said a word and she gave me so much information that was detailed and accurate. She picked up on so many different areas of my life and was right on with everything she told me. It was really a gift to have a reading from her. I learned so much and feel at ease with everything going on in my life and am excited for the new year. She gives u everything u need to know to make the best possible choices for your life. You must get a reading with her. !!!

annelleb
2/7/16

I spoke with James for the first time today. I was completely blown away by his accuracy and ability to really explain my feelings and understand them. His prediction was very accurate compared to others and I will be calling back.

jamesf134
2/7/16

I have been talking to Samantha for about a year . She has predicted and told me things that have come to pass .And now I'm waiting and excited about the other predictions . She is very easy to talk to and will make you feel very comfortable with her very likeable personality. Whenever I need her she is always there. I highly recommend her .

phillipm39
2/7/16

I discovered Nicholas last year via a radio show and started working with him. He is incredibly gifted and accurate! He connected immediately with my late husband. He said he saw him surrounded by big red boxes. My husband was a mechanic and had many large red metal tool boxes. He told me last summer that my new relationship would start in October. It did! He's always available and I trust what he tells me. Nicholas is a gift and I am so grateful for his ongoing help.

lucillet4
2/7/16

good place for gifted psychics and mediums

charlesn22
2/7/16

I will tell you upfront that until yesterday I was a little hesitant about physics. Layla changed my life in about 30 minutes. My mama who was my best friend passed away about a year ago and I have been worried about her ever since. Layla relayed messages from mama to me. There is NO possible way she could have know those private words otherwise! I am blessed to have met Layla and I can't wait to talk to her again! It is nice to finally feel at peace! Thank you Layla-you are awesome!

herbertr7
2/7/16

I contacted Kylie after losing my mother recently. The loss and void in my heart was overwhelming. With Kylie's help, I was able to find comfort and peace that my mom is still with me. The evidence Kylie gave were specific family details and facts that she wouldn't know otherwise. I can't thank Kylie enough for her insight, guidance, and connection she provided me. I have found a sense of peace again.

michaelb285
2/7/16

I had a reading on May 10, 2011 with Brody and I cannot say how grateful I am to have spoken with him. Not only was my reading wonderful and accurate but I was able to communicate with my dad and the love of my life Michael. Because of Brody I know that Michael's love for me and mine for him will never die. Michael's drawing matches the one in my phone and it made us all cry see how accurate it was. I thank you Brody for having touched my heart that is so broken.

maryr146
2/7/16

The readings I've had with Liliana are the best I've ever had and I highly recommend her. She is authentic, compassionate and very accurate. Liliana is more than a truly gifted psychic medium. She is a healer and an angel. I am thankful that I found her and I thank her for her wisdom and spiritual guidance. Thank you Liliana for sharing your gift with all of us.

lilah4
2/7/16

I had met Violet in March; and I was in a crossroads within my life, looking for some answers. Violet had offered insight on troubles in my life in which depression was lurking in and out of my life. Violet was honest,insightful, offered advice and was accurate with the reading. I have a better direction in my life, a positive foundation and would recommend Violet!

geneval
2/7/16

I initially went to Brayden to support a friend and it changed my life. His accuracy, insight and advice has been amazing. I have continued to see him for life coaching and see new results each time. I love his honesty and humor. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Questions? Get answers from the Oranum staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Oranum