Review of AsianDate

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017, United States
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
kevin.wang@asiandate.com
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

maxt61
3/16/19

There's always a risk that someone might create a fake profile and try to scam you. To prevent that, AsianDate applies a strict profile verification policy to all members. If a new user refuser to comply with verification or doesn't pass the verification process, their application will be rejected.

samp176
3/16/19

Signing up to the most popular Asian dating site is as easy as clicking a button on your mouse. If you're interested in signing up, you can do so by using your email address or quick one-click options like your Facebook or Gmail account.

rorya9
3/14/19

Was really successful for us, positive in every way. It was easy, and very safe. I met the woman of my dreams - She was exactly what I was looking for. Very good value for money, considering I will spend the rest of my life with this woman :) Well priced, safe, a great experience

chadwickl8
3/12/19

This app is amazing thanks to this app I found the love of my life and I made new friends. Asiandate is not a dating app it's also a way to connect with people, so what are you waiting for sign up to Asiandate and find that special someone that you have been waiting for all this year's so try it now you won't regret it I promise.

chrisl536
3/12/19

True opposites attract. Yet if you both have a spiritual connection and love yourself everything else falls in place . Finding that person & the relationship is not hard

peterj274
3/6/19

Affordable, lots of choices, great app, great service. Tried a few sites but this was best and most value for money. Met my dream girl. Very happy thanks Asiandate. Happy matching

mayah19
2/24/19

Although my friend set up my account without me knowing at first, when I went into it I started talking to this one guy everyday for the next two weeks, a year later and we're the happiest we could ever be!

darinl17
2/20/19

I appreciate the Asiandate.com because I am extremely thankful to the company for choosing the smartest, the most attractive and for sure alive girls. Thanks for such service.

randolphj4
2/6/19

Asiandate has a lot different features, the simple layout of the dating site and app makes it relatively easy to navigate and understand. Test out the matching and search features to see if this platform is right for you.

bartolm
1/25/19

This dating app definite helped me get out of my comfort zone. Thank you for the opportunity, I will be forever grateful that this site provided a safe place for me to build confidence.

lamars23
1/25/19

Great app. Allowed me to find who I want to be with and that I dont have to feel lonely or unlucky. However I wish the payment plans were affordable and that i wouldnt have to necessarily subscribe to be able to use it

adamg208
1/25/19

I met a nice lady whom is wonderful and we get along great. We plan on spending are life together. Traveling around the country and fishing along with going to old car shows.

samuelr92
1/6/19

I was with Asiandate for few years, and I'm here to tell you that really works. Have up and downs, but you never to be patient! Well I meet someone, now we are engaged.

benp151
1/6/19

Asiandate site is a place of making new friend, a place you relax chat date a woman of your choice, and having a nice outing and finding a good relationship in the move of it all.

davidc1460
1/6/19

A huge cross section of interesting individuals from various walks of life having just as varied histories and life experiences. A variable Melting Pot of deliciousmess.

peterj266
1/6/19

Asiandate keeps its members safe using standard precautions, including encrypting personal information, but it also urges its members to look out for themselves and trust their instincts when browsing online.

owenr29
1/6/19

Asiandate is a pretty self-explanatory site/app. Its search tools allow you to narrow down the dating field to people who meet your standards in terms of distance, personality, looks, interests, and lifestyle.

ericm418
1/6/19

Fake profiles, overly expensive and general BS do not bother. The site will milk you for all you are willing to spend and in the end you will get zip

Response from Maria M., AsianDate Representative
Hello Eric! We are sorry that you feel this way. We would be happy to change your opinion. If you have any questions or issues our customer support team will be happy to help.
caydenp1
12/27/18

If you want to meet women then AsianDate is best site to visit. There are many frauds like its obvious nowadays but finally i found someone correct for me. Now after dating 4 months,we are still increase our connection.

jacobc106
12/27/18

It is amazing site to use with good service with updates and I will use it again and again as it keeps things interesting for me. So that I like this website very much.

percyh15
12/27/18

Asiandate is the best online dating site. Asiandate has a beautiful, intuitive layout and offers services designed to get you paired up with that special someone. Asiandate is pricey, no doubt, but the online dating experience is top-notch.

conradp20
12/27/18

I like this site. It helped get friends when I did not have many. I am using this since 2 months with happy feeling that I am able to chat with girls.

ervinh28
12/16/18

I feel so blessed to have met the most beautiful person ever, so genuine and honest and we hit it off straight away..thank you Asiandate for making this possible...and the craziest thing I was only on for a week too.

dallasa12
12/16/18

Great app, if you are truthful, honest, then your experience will be successful. I used the website for less than a month and found my soulmate, we dated for over three years and now we are married. I do really recommend this service.

tomasp33
12/16/18

I love this application... I'm new here but it's so easy to meet people from different cultures and chat with them.. Thanks for creating this application it's really useful

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Indeed videochat is the best way to find out who is real. I think 99 % is fake so to win the lottery is perhaps a bigger chance.

By Herman J.

I have posted before this site is not even close to reality. I attempted to visit China and my girl said she would not do so with the site. This is right what I do as an attorney, I will coordinate with Site Jamer as Plaintiffs. I will either set up a separate intake on people defrauded or site jammer will do so and they should be named as Plaintiffs since they are protecting us and people like us. So lets do it guys they are probably exploiting this attractive but very poor women and living in mansions here and in China. I would love to levy on their Porches, Bentleys, Testa, Ferrari (hehe). Danilo Becerra 2360 Suite A Huntington Drive, San Marino Calif. 91103. I can do this with just one person willing to stand up to these guys. I have sucessfully (very very successful sued British Petroleum in Texas, Uniion Pacific, Bridge Stone, County Sheriff LA, City Police, Immigration Service, etc. So I will contact our site and see how they would like to proceed.

By Danilo B.

Here is a kicker for you, I live in China. Guess how many face to face meetings I have had with Asian date girls? NONE. Most are paid chatters running many "photos" of "girls". This site is owned and operated in NY. The most bogus dating site on earth, Asiandate.

By Bob U.

Hello!!!! NONE of the girls on this site are real. This company is a pack of sick putrid predators trying to fleece lonely blokes out of their money. Hopefully one of the class actions that are slowly gaining a groundswell will hold this mob of mutts to account before too long. Not only do they pay for fake profiles they pay people to provide fake reviews. Every single positive review on this site was paid for by the company or provided by an employee of the company. BEWARE: Speak out against the anastasia group of dating sites and they may attempt to destroy you. They or a third party acting on their behalf are constantly trying to hack into my smartphone and although I have blocked their emails the notification of their attempts appears in a tracking device I have monitoring the cache files on my phone. Once they have your email address they will at a bare minimum keep emailing you even after you unsubscribe from one of their dating sites. Stand up to them and they will commence a vendetta against you.

By Christopher C.

These are very good suggestions, but all of them are dead ends. First, you have to pay for the website phone service, so you can have an interpreter help you speak to the woman. Most of these women do not speak English. Your letters are translated by professional, not the women themselves and that's why most of their letters are form-letters or they repeat the same information over and over again. Their letters tend to be short and not to the points that you've asked in your letters to them. With the phone service, remember, you are paying credit to speak to the interpreter and she passes your information to the woman, who is also on the line. This is designed to keep you buying credits and setting up phone calls that go no where. When I was actually in China and I called the lady I wanted to see, I was actually in the Hotel that we agreed upon and she hung up the phone several times and I never met her. It was part of the scam. Most of these women are professional models and have had hundreds of guys contacting them. One women told me she has 30 to 40 letters per day coming to her. That's how they get paid. The more letter, the more men are buying credits from the site, and the more money that woman makes. It's a total scam. I went to 6 cities in China. One women said, she was waiting for me in the Lobby of my Hotel, but she was actually not there. They lie and cheat and tell you whatever you want to hear. I used the phone service with another woman while in her City. She agreed to meet me the next morning. Everytime I called her, she said, she was to busy to meet me. I explained that I had come from America to meet her as we agreed, and she just stop picking up the phone. Then, when I wrote her on the site, she said, it was my fault that she was trying to reach me the whole time. They lie to you to keep you on the line like a fish in the pond. Don't waste your time here. Find a Chinese/American Association in your US City and try to meet women who are already here in America. Or, visit nail Salons and begin a friendship with one of the Salon Technicians. That way, you see what you are getting for your investment in the woman. .

By Raymond H.

can I chat her with the woman of my dreams with out a credit card or credit that I had to buy to chat

By jacques t.

Since of the 1,000+ messages I've received on this site (with an empty profile of just my name and country) have all been how my profile moved them, and they introduce themselves as my furlture wife, etc. I don't believe I've ever interacted with a legitimate prospective relationship partner. I lost count of how many messages I received, I have no idea what they agree to, but I've noticed if I don't log in for 3 months, the messages taper off. They all seem like the same message, not quite the same, but similar. Also, when I, with my blank profile sign into te site, I get 4-8 chat requests in under 2 minutes. "Hi can I be your affectionate lady?" "May I ask u a personal question" "do you let me stay with u, I will do anything you asked to do for u. (With2 big kisses)" Accepting a chat costs credits. Every message contains multiple pictures (anything after the first picture costs credits to open). To reply to a message costs credits. To read a subsequent message from a sender costs credits. Credits cost money. And somehow EVERY woman is a lovely woman, built to model specifications. I wouldn't be surprised that there are legitimate women looking for someone, but they are buried under layers of spam.

By Scott B.

If you're talking about real person, of course they are real. None of them are dolls...LOL. But if you're asking if they have genuine feeling, then you need to stay a bit long in the site and look very carefully on their pictures. Those are women dressed purposefully to attract men. You will notice that women from the same area wear the same dresses. Posing the same style. You'll also notice that they always come online at the same specific time and for the same duration. I've been in many dating and matrimonial sites. None of them are using the same systematic method in draining their male members credit card accounts like asiandate. Those women work for the site or at least they benefit financially being a bait for men. Check for yourself : 1325502 (Shan) - 1326100 (Han) - 1326212 (Dejalimu) - 1326007 (Sina). 1375941 (Keyu) - 1378882 (Liu) - 1379518 (Hui) - 1378070 (Xue Hong) 1214079 (Xi) - 1218197 (Ying) - 1210525 (Jiajia) - 1213225 (Wenfang) The list still gies on of you are careful enough to check. Good luck.

By Deidre W.

Most letters are from workers of the company paid to write most of the letters on behalf of the lady. The chat is sometimes not the lady but the workers also. I have caught them a few times. They didn't know details of what I talked to them before about. All in all I do believe it is a scam site for several other reasons

By Jared G.

Hello! If you experience issues with your payment please contact our support team (support@asiandate.com).

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDate staff and other customers.

AsianDate?