Review of AsianDate

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017, United States
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
kevin.wang@asiandate.com
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

gustavob21
12/8/18

I love Asian Date because I have a thing for oriental women. They are all simply gorgeous and natural looking unlike all the bottomed women around me. Seems to me they would be ideal wives!

owenh40
12/8/18

Very good experiance with AsianDate. Nothing to complain about, maybe the price is a little bit high and can be a turn of for some people but when you see all of that beautiful girls you'll forget the price.

wilsonw25
12/7/18

Have been using it almost since foundation and I see it has improved greatly!! lots of interesting services that help to find matches indeed! love it so much, I don't have to shoot in the air, I just hit the aim right away.

stevew483
12/7/18

AsianDate is what I love even more than going out with my mates. Here girls are fantastic. Here you can meet Asians so if you like them, you will get a lot of them here. As for me, the website is a bit expensive. Wish it was cheaper then I would send more messages.

forrestb31
12/7/18

This is the most popular dating site, so you know you're in good hands. The process is simple; create your own profile and search for other singles who share your interests.

stephena190
11/28/18

Nothing but scams and censored emails.
Every attempt to exchange contact information to leave the site is censored. There's zero guarantee that you're ever exchanging emails with your intended. There are always "translators" inserting themselves into the mix. Phone calls are only possible through their system and always include the translator/censor.
After being on the site a couple weeks, you'll start to notice a lot of repetition in profiles. The "free" emails are very often direct sexual come-ons. The first email you pay for is an exact copy of the free one. In reality, nothing is free.
If you do buy credits and send an email, the reply won't address anything you said. You'll receive the next scripted email with more provocative sexual offerings.
Another now defunct scam site, exactly like this one, using the same business model, was ChinaLoveMatch. In that site, you weren't talking with the ladies, only the translators. I went to China and saw it with my own eyes. Apparently, ChinaLoveMatch is alive and well again and masked as AsianDate. Even though there's one born every minute, eventually you run out of suckers. Don't be the next one.
It's complete BS. Don't walk, RUN away. Keep your money in your pocket.

Response from Maria M., AsianDate Representative
Hello Steven! Thank you for explicit review. Let me address your concerns.
The contact information exchange through chats and letters is limited, however, our clients are free to use other services such as "Call Me" service or "Flowers&Gifts" service. There are no censors on our site, all communication between the members is private. Here is AsianDate we care a lot about the reputation of our brand. ChinaLoveMatch is not affiliated with our website.
victorm167
11/24/18

Great app to be connected with dating material. I was so tired of dealing with girls that weren't what match my expectations. Finally I get to meet reliable girl and that clearly have potential.

kurty1
11/24/18

It is very good site I met someone here and we are still talking and getting to know each other but I can tell that it will be for a long time, women here are more stable and honest!

scottr297
11/24/18

I really liked this site. I'm so glad I met someone who I've been looking for for so long. I never thought I would.

tomh591
11/19/18

I've been on a few sites. Asiandate is absolutely the best. Due to there being tons of quality people, I not only met someone great but I made a few new friends along the way. Highly recommend!

jackk156
11/19/18

The site was clear, neat and efficient, and from the beginning I could tell that I was communicating with real people not somebody that was hired for the site.

joanr106
11/19/18

Amazing website if you are looking to settle down or dating. I found my soulmate! I met the love of my life 15 days after signing up, she messaged me and we starting dating right away. She completes me and thank you AsianDate for the help!

johng467
11/17/18

Asian Date.com is NOT A DATING SITE!!! It is an INTERNET SCAM SITE!!! If you're actually looking for a foreign mate, stay away from Asian Date. This site is nothing but a ripoff. I can't say that none of the women on the Asian Date Site are looking for a mate, but I know that I responded to 71 of the hundreds that contacted me and they were not. I believe that for the majority of women on this site, this is a job. They are working. I believe that they are on some sort of a commission split and they get a percentage of the money that they can get you to spend communicating with them. In a country the size of China it's probably not to all that hard to find 9 or 10 thousand good looking woman that want to make some extra money chatting with guy's on a dating website. These woman do everything they can to get you to burn through your money as fast as they can by getting you to chat and exchange letters.

Lets count the ways:
1) For starters Asian Date is very expensive. The average American dating site cost between $25 and $50 a month. This buys you all of their services including unlimited commutation. Asian Date on the other hand uses what they call "Credits". They have 3 "Credit" packages. 20 Credits for $16, 160 credits for $96 or 1000 Credits for $400. It is difficult to keep track of the "Credits" as you spend them and because they have your credit card they reserve the right to atomically sell you more credits when you run out without letting you know they did it. You can end up spending thousands of dollars a month without ever knowing you did it until you receive you monthly credit card statement.

2) Communicating is very expensive. Letters cost 10 "Credits" to look at a letter from a lady, and another 10 "Credits for you to send a letter to a lady. Live chat, 2 "Credit" per min. You can add Live Video webcam is 6 "Credits" per min. You can set up a live phone call, the charge for that is 10 "Credits per min.

3) The Site blocks you from exchanging email addresses or phone numbers with the woman forcing you to communicate only on the date site. The only option you have to exchange information is to have Asian Date set up a phone call with a woman but if you do she will come up with some excuse not to give you her email address or phone number. A lot of these women claim to be very wealthy business owners or have money because their family is wealthy. But if you ask them to have Asian Date set up a phone call they will not do it. They will respond to you with another letter ignoring your request. Even if they do offer to set up a phone call in their letter to you, if and when you ask them to do it, they will make up some excuse to delay so that you will have to continue communicating on the site. Something like "I'd like to get to know you better first" or "I don't have email" or "I can't make international calls on my phone". Anything to keep you talking. Stall, Stall, Stall, the game here is to keep you spending money.

4) You really have to ask yourself why a young, beautiful, wealthy woman would even be on a dating site. Someone in that position would have an endless procession of suitors chasing her, why would she need to be on a dating site. There are some other things that are a give-a-way that the women are not illegitimately looking for a mate. 1) They talk endlessly about sex. They will offer you a 3 ways with them and their girlfriends or sisters. In the case of younger women in their 20's, them and their mothers. In the case of older women in their 40's and 50's, them and their daughters. 2) Some of them claim to have obscene amounts of money that they want to bring to the relationship. One young woman even said she had millions of billions. Some offered to come and visit and bring suitcases full of money. It was as if they had no concept of the value of money. At the very least you would think they would know you can't travel with a suitcase full of money. Once again the game here is to keep you talking and spending money.

I did manage to find a flaw in their site, I was able to send a message to a women without it costing any money using the chat feature. I would send a quick note to a woman telling her that I had received a message from her and I would ask her to have Asian Date setup phone call between us. Then as soon as I saw her starting to reply so I would know that she had seen my message, I would terminate the chat so there would be no charge. I got away with this for about 4 days then they took my profile down. I went from receiving 250 to 300 letters a day, often 4 to 5 letters from same woman to nothing overnight.

In summation, if your goal is sex talk with a good looking woman and you have a lot of money to waste then Asian Date is the site for you. If on the other hand your sincerely looking for a mate then you really should look elsewhere.

devanp5
11/11/18

I've been using Asiandate.com for a few months now, and have had some pretty good results. The quality of users are pretty good, and I've been able to get a few dates out of it that went well. I first decided to try Asiandate.com after having sub-par experiences on other free online dating sites. This one is worth giving a try.

adans21
11/11/18

I joined this online dating agency in July and I think that it's very good. Since I started using online dating ive tried many sites. But Asiandate.com has impressed me a great deal. And I'm certain that i'll find love if I keep combining the best sites and putting the time in to the process. Great stuff!!!

orlandot19
11/11/18

It is a very good site I met someone here and we are still talking and getting to know each other but I can tell that it will be for a long time, men here are more stable and honest!

masaakih1
11/9/18

this site is fraud . pay back money, $#*!ing site. i upload her profile photo and actually chattering woman. fake woman is chattering in this site, fake fake fake

p.s i upload new photos, fake woman .

Response from Maria M., AsianDate Representative
Hello Masaaki! Thank you for bringing this to our concern.
In case you have any suspicions regarding this members please contact our customer support with the ID of these members and the managers will contact them to verify identity.
lyled24
10/31/18

Convenient site to get someone to date at your fingertips via iPhone app. Being member of it makes you get recommended and it's interesting to meet people in this way. After your dating, I can rate the other I have met. Cool!

gerardw22
10/31/18

For some reason Asiandate.com is the site where I have been able to meet the most people. I like that there is a picture review process to ensure that the pictures you see of the person on their profile page really are them! Site is worth a try.

danac132
10/31/18

I joined this dating site 7 months ago. I've tried so many dating sites but just get so disappointed. This website was amazing! After a few weeks of signing up and trying to find some nice girls out there who knows how to treat guys very well I end up meeting.

robinp153
10/24/18

Such a great site. Can see that it is genuine person. Up to you who you choose and can message who you like. Glad I choose Asiandate You'll be glad you choose Asiandate

roccoh18
10/24/18

I would like to start out this review by stating that I have not used Asiandate.com for almost 4 years. With that being said, when I was using it it was a very good dating site. I met my wife on Asiandate.com almost 5 years ago. So as you can see, if you are looking for dates or marriage, it is a good site to go to.

arnaudr5
10/24/18

AsianDate Experience the ultimate in online dating where beautiful single women are waiting to hear from you!

billl215
10/23/18

I just noticed on here that all of the glowing reviews are very short; 2-3 sentences w/o much detail on why they believe the site really deserves 5 stars...which makes me think that the site is fake. That is reinforced by all the model-like pictures (which, I'll grant, possibly the ladies who are serious about finding someone "might" shell out for higher-end shoots). The profiles and the letters are so cliché, but perhaps they are writing things like that to grab attention...It just seems disingenuous. Personally, I'm 50+ and looking for a lady around my age. They are shown...but their pictures look like a girl who's 30-40. Maybe it's good Asian genes, awesome make-up, and photoshop that make them look like young models...but it also makes me dubious. But I still have some credits and I got a response from a gal who actually seems to read my responses...so we'll see what happens. I may post an update.

benp145
10/17/18

Real profiles this time around. Glad I signed up. I have told many of my friends who are single about this site, its better than Other famous websites and app!!!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Indeed videochat is the best way to find out who is real. I think 99 % is fake so to win the lottery is perhaps a bigger chance.

By Herman J.

I have posted before this site is not even close to reality. I attempted to visit China and my girl said she would not do so with the site. This is right what I do as an attorney, I will coordinate with Site Jamer as Plaintiffs. I will either set up a separate intake on people defrauded or site jammer will do so and they should be named as Plaintiffs since they are protecting us and people like us. So lets do it guys they are probably exploiting this attractive but very poor women and living in mansions here and in China. I would love to levy on their Porches, Bentleys, Testa, Ferrari (hehe). Danilo Becerra 2360 Suite A Huntington Drive, San Marino Calif. 91103. I can do this with just one person willing to stand up to these guys. I have sucessfully (very very successful sued British Petroleum in Texas, Uniion Pacific, Bridge Stone, County Sheriff LA, City Police, Immigration Service, etc. So I will contact our site and see how they would like to proceed.

By Danilo B.

These sites are all scams. You are NEVER talking with the woman you see, only an agent paid to keep you on the chat so you spend more money. They block all attempts to contact. As was said by another, the reviews are very clear. These companies are all scams. None of the "success" stories every indicate that a man and woman are together IN PERSON from any of these sites.

By John N.

Hello!!!! NONE of the girls on this site are real. This company is a pack of sick putrid predators trying to fleece lonely blokes out of their money. Hopefully one of the class actions that are slowly gaining a groundswell will hold this mob of mutts to account before too long. Not only do they pay for fake profiles they pay people to provide fake reviews. Every single positive review on this site was paid for by the company or provided by an employee of the company. BEWARE: Speak out against the anastasia group of dating sites and they may attempt to destroy you. They or a third party acting on their behalf are constantly trying to hack into my smartphone and although I have blocked their emails the notification of their attempts appears in a tracking device I have monitoring the cache files on my phone. Once they have your email address they will at a bare minimum keep emailing you even after you unsubscribe from one of their dating sites. Stand up to them and they will commence a vendetta against you.

By Christopher C.

These are very good suggestions, but all of them are dead ends. First, you have to pay for the website phone service, so you can have an interpreter help you speak to the woman. Most of these women do not speak English. Your letters are translated by professional, not the women themselves and that's why most of their letters are form-letters or they repeat the same information over and over again. Their letters tend to be short and not to the points that you've asked in your letters to them. With the phone service, remember, you are paying credit to speak to the interpreter and she passes your information to the woman, who is also on the line. This is designed to keep you buying credits and setting up phone calls that go no where. When I was actually in China and I called the lady I wanted to see, I was actually in the Hotel that we agreed upon and she hung up the phone several times and I never met her. It was part of the scam. Most of these women are professional models and have had hundreds of guys contacting them. One women told me she has 30 to 40 letters per day coming to her. That's how they get paid. The more letter, the more men are buying credits from the site, and the more money that woman makes. It's a total scam. I went to 6 cities in China. One women said, she was waiting for me in the Lobby of my Hotel, but she was actually not there. They lie and cheat and tell you whatever you want to hear. I used the phone service with another woman while in her City. She agreed to meet me the next morning. Everytime I called her, she said, she was to busy to meet me. I explained that I had come from America to meet her as we agreed, and she just stop picking up the phone. Then, when I wrote her on the site, she said, it was my fault that she was trying to reach me the whole time. They lie to you to keep you on the line like a fish in the pond. Don't waste your time here. Find a Chinese/American Association in your US City and try to meet women who are already here in America. Or, visit nail Salons and begin a friendship with one of the Salon Technicians. That way, you see what you are getting for your investment in the woman. .

By Raymond H.

can I chat her with the woman of my dreams with out a credit card or credit that I had to buy to chat

By jacques t.

Since of the 1,000+ messages I've received on this site (with an empty profile of just my name and country) have all been how my profile moved them, and they introduce themselves as my furlture wife, etc. I don't believe I've ever interacted with a legitimate prospective relationship partner. I lost count of how many messages I received, I have no idea what they agree to, but I've noticed if I don't log in for 3 months, the messages taper off. They all seem like the same message, not quite the same, but similar. Also, when I, with my blank profile sign into te site, I get 4-8 chat requests in under 2 minutes. "Hi can I be your affectionate lady?" "May I ask u a personal question" "do you let me stay with u, I will do anything you asked to do for u. (With2 big kisses)" Accepting a chat costs credits. Every message contains multiple pictures (anything after the first picture costs credits to open). To reply to a message costs credits. To read a subsequent message from a sender costs credits. Credits cost money. And somehow EVERY woman is a lovely woman, built to model specifications. I wouldn't be surprised that there are legitimate women looking for someone, but they are buried under layers of spam.

By Scott B.

If you're talking about real person, of course they are real. None of them are dolls...LOL. But if you're asking if they have genuine feeling, then you need to stay a bit long in the site and look very carefully on their pictures. Those are women dressed purposefully to attract men. You will notice that women from the same area wear the same dresses. Posing the same style. You'll also notice that they always come online at the same specific time and for the same duration. I've been in many dating and matrimonial sites. None of them are using the same systematic method in draining their male members credit card accounts like asiandate. Those women work for the site or at least they benefit financially being a bait for men. Check for yourself : 1325502 (Shan) - 1326100 (Han) - 1326212 (Dejalimu) - 1326007 (Sina). 1375941 (Keyu) - 1378882 (Liu) - 1379518 (Hui) - 1378070 (Xue Hong) 1214079 (Xi) - 1218197 (Ying) - 1210525 (Jiajia) - 1213225 (Wenfang) The list still gies on of you are careful enough to check. Good luck.

By Deidre W.

Most letters are from workers of the company paid to write most of the letters on behalf of the lady. The chat is sometimes not the lady but the workers also. I have caught them a few times. They didn't know details of what I talked to them before about. All in all I do believe it is a scam site for several other reasons

By Jared G.

Hello! If you experience issues with your payment please contact our support team (support@asiandate.com).

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDate staff and other customers.

AsianDate?