Review of AsianDate

AsianDate reviews

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

jasperf12
12/15/17

AsianDate was my first and only online dating site. It was super easy to use and I ended up finding my soulmate on it. We have been together for 2 years. Thank you AsianDate!!!

chased11
12/15/17

AsianDate has been great for me, easy to use, reasonable cost, and lots of great matches that led me to the one perfect woman for me!!!! Thank You AsianDate.com

juniord14
12/14/17

One of my friends used to hang on dating site to have some fun, he always talked to a couple of girls, and just to enjoy the time chatting with them. But Im not. The day I logged in on AsianDate, I was really trying to find a cute Asian girl. The smart-matching system helps me to find the girls who really want a serious relationship too. Now I am talking to one of them, and she's really good. Hoping for the best.

ethanc36
12/8/17

After many months of looking and talking to many woman and meeting just a handful of them I have found the very best match for me! So take your time and never settle for less than you deserve! Thanks to the Asiandate Employee's for your help in finding the woman of my dreams!

micahc11
12/8/17

AsianDate has been one of the better dating sites for me, I have tried others with no success, and I finally met "that girl" on AsianDate!!! Thank you for all the work that has been put into this dating site.

lamontc10
12/2/17

AsianDate provided a great experience. The pictures are clear, the profiles and account information helps understand the person and the number of people on the site is great. The Chat option is kind of quirky.

jessc45
12/2/17

This app was the best!! I was in it first a week and met someone! We have been inseparable ever since our first date.

marcb85
11/30/17

I'm on this site for about a year and have spent more than I'd like to admit, especially in the beginning. So I decided to write this review for those that want to try their luck anyway on this site and don't overspend OR warn about its addictive nature.

As many, I was charmed by the many beautiful women writing you in chat or letters. First letters are free since a short time ago, they used not to be.

Don't missunderstand me: This site and the people running it are evil. They feed on the genuine desire to find love and flog you for every penny you have, if they get their hooks into you.

The basic communication platform would be great, though. The letter and chat system encourage to get in touch with each other. Communication can be fun. So let's get into the systems:

CHAT:
This site features an auto chat request system. Ladies can enter a phrase and personalize it with the profile name of the man. Some ladies type the command wrong so it is partly visible on how they try to add a "personal" flavor to the requests. This system is the reason you get indundated with chat requests. Ladies can write you by themselves as well, but if they do it gets lost in all the automated requests. This auto chat pings are actually a great way for more timid people to make a first step, because it seems like it's not a first step, since you got a message from the lady already. It's a good system to get a conversation going. But as with every good system on asiandate, it is simply always in the shadow of it's business model and malicious other practices.
Chat costs 1credit per minute. This will get expensive fast, so time your chat. Really plan on how you spend your credits. They omit timers from the chat window for a reason.
Users with video: 2min to see their live video, 6 to see each others video. It's not worth it except to check if it's the person on the photos. Otherwise too expensive.

A malicious thing they do: If you chat with someone that has video enabled, it will auto start and 2credits will be immediately deducted, even if you close down the stream. You are not given the option to start the stream yourself.

Chatting otherwise works fine, as you'd expect, though there's heavy censorship going on. Numbers, messengers, phrases are censored so you can't exchange contact information.

Also, since you pay per minute, it is your right to ask for speedy replies. Don't chat with people replying slowly. They are not that interested in you if they don't comply to your request.

LETTERS:

Letters cost 10 credits to read and open. First letters are free since about a short time ago. They are limited to 20k symbols, which is more than enough for most purposes. I use 2-4k per letter. 1 photo is free to add and open, which is comparatively generous for this sites business practices.

Now you can't preview letters. You get a small, small preview of it in your E-Mail when you receive one. There is no indication how big it is. So you could spend 10 credits on a letter of 20 words. Bad value.

That is why I recommend to chat first, get a first impression and set clear guidlines on what you expect in a letter. For me it is: A long letter, for me that's 2k-4k characters. Always a picture. You yourself should put effort into your letter. Make it long ask questions and see if she replies to your questions and generally replies in unique letters. If she puts the effort in, chances are high it's not a fake/paid model.

CHANCES are in general on there: If they are paid to Spam as many members as possible, they will not put effort into communication, in general.

As you might have guessed, I do not think everyone is fake on asiandate. I think there are SOME genuine members, really looking to find their partner. BUT there are also paid models or simply poor asians SPAMMING you with letters.

COST:
Packages: 20c for USD 15, 160c for USD 100, 1000c for USD 400 and 5000c for USD 2500 (you get that "special" deal as a VIP member instead of discounts)

Chat: 1c per 1min / lady video: 2c per 1min / Video both: 6c for 1min

Letters: 10c for 1 letter (open and send) / 1 photo free to open and attach / ever other photo 15c

Contact exchange fees: Phone: 100c for 10min / 10c per minute after that / send gift (not available for all members) with a letter where you can write your contact info; starts at 250c and goes waaaaaaaaaaaay up from there

Now I'd like to note that many times I exchanged contacts via WeChat, QQ and Mail ladies said they could not add me / find me. Vice versa as well. I know of genuine blocks of E-Mails, but remain doubtful about WeChat and QQ failing.

My tip is, when you have a good feeling, proceed as fast as possible to exchange contact info. You will save more than chatting for hours and it turns out the lady was one of the paid ones. I wasted a lot of money before I learnt that. Get to the point reasonably fast. You'll know if she is genuine or not sooner and waste less money.

Now why am I still on this site? The basic system is good. Getting in touch with people is fun. I am in conversation with someone that plans to visit me. Am I taken for a ride? I'll see on christmas if I am. We write 1 letter per week and she puts the effort in (writes long letters, provides no make-up pics), for example. And even if I it turns out she mysteriously can't come, the only thing I can do is accept it and either decide to leave this site or try my luck again.

Oh: their response to support requests is alright, but it is not justifying their prices. In fact, any justification I heard from company representatives are flimsy to the max. It is to keep appreances up, as transparent as they may be.

So, in closing: Don't overspend. There are some quality people on there, I believe, but always keep in mind that this site operates on pure greed and maliciousness. It's not their intent that you find love.

Try your luck to find them or keep far away from this site. I am curious how it will turn out for me on Christmas.

Tip for consumers: -Chat first to get a basic character profile
-Before writing letters, state what you expect in a letter (ex. long, with photo)
-Get to the point of exchanging contact info reasonably fast (ex. 4-6 chat, or sooner)
-Put effort into communication and see if she does the same (if not, move on)
-DO NOT communicate with women who write you many letters per day and week (chances are high they are the paid ones)
-Trust your feelings
-Don't feel bad if it turns south: Decide to move on or try agai

Response from Maria M., AsianDate Representative
Hello, Mark! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your honesty and detailed description of the services. We are sure that many people will find it useful.
reynaldob13
11/29/17

I choose this site just because of the service. Frankly, there are more beautiful Asian girls on other dating sites, but none of those sites can provide a better service than this site does.

emanuelb24
11/29/17

Very good experience for AsianDate dating site. I would use it again. Hope everyone has the same experience. I wish everyone luck in their search. Everyone was nice and pleasant to talk to. Not like other sites where all they are looking for one thing.

deidrew5
11/29/17

Let me copy this from Maria, asiandate staff

My respond :

Sure. Your so called Chinese billionaires highly educated business owner are so "fluent" or "advanced" in English that they need translators.

Not only that, they "geniously" copy paste letters and chats one another.

What a laugh...!

The only members staying with you are the one who's either too stupid or too blinded by your fake models.

Response from Maria M., AsianDate Representative
Hello, Deidre! Thank you for writing the review. AsianDate is aimed at connecting people even when they don't know English (which is quite common in China and its regions), we have automatic translation and real interpretation services. That's why people often do not want to move to other platforms and services.
alvinl24
11/28/17

This site is a bunch of garbage it rips people off thank you talking to someone and you do you text them right back or email them right back and they don't even know they talk to you so I know it's garbage

Response from Maria M., AsianDate Representative
Hello, Alvin! Thank you for your review. According to the rules of the site, it is forbidden to write on behalf of members, if you think that someone suspicious was chatting with you please inform customer support and we will check the case.
santosb17
11/24/17

I finally met a really good person on Asiandate. Looking forward to what the future holds for us. You never know who your going to meet on a online dating website. Some good people and some bad people. Luckily I met a very good person this time.

emmettb21
11/24/17

They were responsive to my inquiries. I can honestly say that I was very lucky. A beautiful lady found me on this site and we are having a blast getting to know each other and becoming really good friends. She is truly amazing

dominicka9
11/24/17

This site is simply a fabulous place when it comes to finding a real and good partner. I never knew I could get an excellent woman on this site but for real, I got my heart desire. A woman who knows my feeling at the right time. Her picture was exactly what I saw on her profile, and just with a few chat, we met and everything went smooth. A Very peaceful woman and I love her.

randala6
11/23/17

I prefer Asiandate.Com not only for their hot Chinese women, but also because I learned a lot from this site. The traditional Chinese festival, the culture, the special Chinese ways of communication that helps me know a Chinese women better.

conradt5
11/17/17

Great Improvement over past few years , great layout, options, most people are real and genuine . Met a great women here.

pierred26
11/14/17

I had a similar situation. I chatted with a 50's lady and the chat sessions would get very expensive. After $700 in fees I was not able to get to a stage where I would be able to exchange address information because the translator was trading my words. It became rather obvious when I received an email in which she turned on me accusing me of wanting to leave the site without her which was along way from what I had said. Customer service had told me that she needed one or two icons on her profile and I had asked her to get the agency upgrade her profile. I had now invested another $400. Customer service told me that the lady can say what ever she wants and the translator provides word for word translation. I do not know what more to say to my friend! She still comes online and her profile is "confirmed". I am now waiting to reduce the balance on my credit card before I attempt another visitation. I do not feel there is much I can do to by pass the translator. The telephone calling service maybe rerouted as well. Not sure that I would label it a scam. I was also handed an account with AmoLatina but never made any connection. My "contact" was played with ... deletions and their additions! Their Anastasia site I believe provides my email address to outside sources as I regularly receive from woman in the Ukraine which I presume is to bring me in a back door to their site. I have always deleted them.

I had successfully used a site for Russian ladies and was successful with it and actually made two trips to Russia. The ladies that I met did not want to develop a relationship but wanted to marry within a short time (2 or 3 days). Hence no deals were made but it was a great experience.

Response from Maria M., AsianDate Representative
Hello, Pierre! Can you please indicate your correct Member ID number so we could check the case with the member you've chatted with and her translator? Let me also mention that if you exchanged contact details over the phone with your lady you can contact our customer support and request the details to be sent to you in writing.
stewartb27
11/10/17

It was my first time on the site which i wasn't very sure if this could work. i'm glad i did it and now i'm very happy with a girl who changed my life !! we are in love and everything is working great!

joshc91
11/10/17

There are a lot of nice people on AsianDate. Most have ended up as friends but there was That One. She stole my heart and I can't believe my luck. The moment I met her in person, I knew she was the last one!! Thank you AsianDate.

tonb4
11/7/17

You pay for message email and chat. Messages and chats are altered so what messages you sent was not delivered as paid for. Any policy to change and not deliver a message that was paid for and not properly delivered as written is theft of service. I would join in any class action law suite because in any court could not support wrong doing in any policy... A theft on a large scale. Site policy supports this theft of mail and chat alternating.

Response from Maria M., AsianDate Representative
Hello! Thank you for your review. Let us kindly explain that no text is altered in the messages sent by our clients. The main aim of our site is to provide our members with useful communication means and we do our best to achieve this goal.
nicolasb37
11/4/17

I really like the interface and idea behind it. I would definitely recommend it because I think it really targets the type of person you want to end up.

marcoss20
11/2/17

I highly liked this website, very user friendly. It has lots of people to choose from.They give you tons of options to pick from.

dennisc74
10/30/17

I say rocket scientist in jest . I had already been scammed out of a lot of money on their sister site Amolatina . But I figured with 1.4 billion people in china maybe I could find one real one. SO I joined and as the other site Very many beautiful women .Writing as soon as I log in .Only difference was this site the messages were very vulgar and some just down right sickening,Examples .Will you let my daughter suck you off while I watch to make sure she is doing it right? ladies 48 . Me how old is she ? lady: 12 years old . That is down right ill. Site response oh we do not allow that kind of thing ! me a week later then why is she still on here . Others Do you like to play with your dog ? Me sure I love my dog . Her me too last night when I got out of the shower he knocked me to the floor and we had sex . WTF . Site response well the women can say what they want , So finally I find on every sexy looking woman that sends all pictures with a face so we start talking, Then I saw what I thought might be the one . 5ft 7in 132 pounds wow what a shape. So Sexy one "Shuri" clearly fake .but " Fag" WOW said all the right things ,was going to meet me in OCT.1st this year ,but it comes and goes . She says she is scared to come alone because she thought a girlfriend was coming with her. Okay lets keep talking I really like you . So she is on a lot so I ask why . She says she has a task to complete so the site does not cost her anything. Okay that was one of my theories . So we continue .I feel she is really starting to like me for real .Still questioning because of Amolatina .So I question her she says okay I am fake ,I am really fake this whole thing is fake ,There are you happy ? SO I call her and the site a whole lot of not nice things . Call customer service up they Say She was just up set and wanted you to go way because you said such mean things . I said no I did not say them until she said she was fake .Well as i said I felt she really did like me . So I told customer service to "F" off and i went back to talking to her because I still had a lot of credits . So we started chatting again for another 3 weeks .We were talking of Marriage and walks on the beach every day. and now me coming to her first . One day we were having a loving talk when i said I still have questions .She said Daddy you have doubts of me ? I said no more like a question for you to answer .She said it is doubt .I said okay . I told her or my questions and she started saying you believe the site over me ? they are fake all of it . You should not believe any one from china and then started telling me all about how bad china is ,then I said okay ,now I have doubt ,hahahah
So then I asked strait to her because I Felt she was being truthful,SO I asked her what was her role on the site and how did she get started . She said Truthfully , I said yes ! she said she joined well over 2 years ago ,Had told me 6 months , Then said thee is no task to do . I get paid and I do well here . I asked did you get recruited by the site ?she said yes . She said do you know what the VIP on your profile is for . I said yes it is to show I am a sucker and have spent money on this site . SHe said yes and lets all the girls know to go after you . The next day asked customer service to take VIP off my profile they said "NO!" she also said she did not get my emails because customer service read them and did not rely if there was any personal info . I call customer service to see why she was not getting my letters ,they said we have to translate the letters > said you didn't do it before ,and she speaks english really well her text a written very well .They said what do you mean text we only have letters ? I said text to my phone . He said you can't do that . I asked why it is a dating site right ? he said because you did not pay for that . I laughed and hung up. Told her what he said and she said yep they read all your mail watch how quick mine get to you. Boom I had a letter from her . Hahaha Wow. So she said she was sick of working for the site and wanted to leave and get married to an American man . I said I already asked you to marry me . She said lets leave together .I said okay lets wechat . She says okay . So we joined wechat and I left the site . She did not and our talks got less and less now nothing .I guess that money they pay is just too good to leave .Even to come live in the greatest city in America ,not just my thoughts but voted as ,Virginia beach and live and walk on the beaches of the worlds largest resort city , again not my thoughts fact. Heart broken Rocket scientist ,Dennis

aaaae
10/25/17

General run down of the entire website. A user is allowed to speak to any of their "ladies" for 3 minutes before you are forced to pay $2.99 to speak to them an additional 20 minutes at a time. Usually within these 3 minutes, it's impossible to start a proper conversation on anything whatsoever. This 3 minute free chat is only allowed to be done 10 times. In all of these 10 times, I asked the ladies to communicate over different means such as Wechat, Kakaotalk, Skype (i avoided Facebook as the large majority of them were from China were facebook is blocked) and email with no luck. By this point it was pretty obvious that the ladies were not real, let alone "interested" in me like half of them appeared to be.

Though, the only merit is that the ladies behind these profiles are not bots. Looks like these are employees who are trained to lure men into thinking these girls are interested in them. So at least good going with that. Wasted a good 2 hours of my time getting fooled with this website. Thankfully I didn't end up wasting any money (funny how they don't accept paypal payment hey?) to this company.

Men, steer clear from this website. Don't get tempted by the stunningly beautiful pictures. It's all a bait. An elaborately set up domain with employees used to monetize over desperate men.

Tip for consumers: Don't

I'll be generous and say that 0.009 % of females on AsianDate are real. See my review for the facts - SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

By Paul E.

I hope for you you didn't give one cent to this stupid and dangerous site. You know i'm very suspicious of nature, I stay two or three months on the site, the only positive things is the very good quality of all the pictures, but i've quickly found a lot of strange things on this site. I don't believe one of the positive posts here on site jabber. this site is a real joke. I came on this site maybe 3 or 4 years ago and I can see a lot o women are still here . How is it possible ? a very pretty woman with a good situation, 30, 35 or 40 years old haven't found a man yet ???? believe me , stay away from this site or just to appreciate the high quality of the beauty of a girl !!

By christian h.

I have posted before this site is not even close to reality. I attempted to visit China and my girl said she would not do so with the site. This is right what I do as an attorney, I will coordinate with Site Jamer as Plaintiffs. I will either set up a separate intake on people defrauded or site jammer will do so and they should be named as Plaintiffs since they are protecting us and people like us. So lets do it guys they are probably exploiting this attractive but very poor women and living in mansions here and in China. I would love to levy on their Porches, Bentleys, Testa, Ferrari (hehe). Danilo Becerra 2360 Suite A Huntington Drive, San Marino Calif. 91103. I can do this with just one person willing to stand up to these guys. I have sucessfully (very very successful sued British Petroleum in Texas, Uniion Pacific, Bridge Stone, County Sheriff LA, City Police, Immigration Service, etc. So I will contact our site and see how they would like to proceed.

By Danilo B.

Hello!!!! NONE of the girls on this site are real. This company is a pack of sick putrid predators trying to fleece lonely blokes out of their money. Hopefully one of the class actions that are slowly gaining a groundswell will hold this mob of mutts to account before too long. Not only do they pay for fake profiles they pay people to provide fake reviews. Every single positive review on this site was paid for by the company or provided by an employee of the company. BEWARE: Speak out against the anastasia group of dating sites and they may attempt to destroy you. They or a third party acting on their behalf are constantly trying to hack into my smartphone and although I have blocked their emails the notification of their attempts appears in a tracking device I have monitoring the cache files on my phone. Once they have your email address they will at a bare minimum keep emailing you even after you unsubscribe from one of their dating sites. Stand up to them and they will commence a vendetta against you.

By Christopher C.

These are very good suggestions, but all of them are dead ends. First, you have to pay for the website phone service, so you can have an interpreter help you speak to the woman. Most of these women do not speak English. Your letters are translated by professional, not the women themselves and that's why most of their letters are form-letters or they repeat the same information over and over again. Their letters tend to be short and not to the points that you've asked in your letters to them. With the phone service, remember, you are paying credit to speak to the interpreter and she passes your information to the woman, who is also on the line. This is designed to keep you buying credits and setting up phone calls that go no where. When I was actually in China and I called the lady I wanted to see, I was actually in the Hotel that we agreed upon and she hung up the phone several times and I never met her. It was part of the scam. Most of these women are professional models and have had hundreds of guys contacting them. One women told me she has 30 to 40 letters per day coming to her. That's how they get paid. The more letter, the more men are buying credits from the site, and the more money that woman makes. It's a total scam. I went to 6 cities in China. One women said, she was waiting for me in the Lobby of my Hotel, but she was actually not there. They lie and cheat and tell you whatever you want to hear. I used the phone service with another woman while in her City. She agreed to meet me the next morning. Everytime I called her, she said, she was to busy to meet me. I explained that I had come from America to meet her as we agreed, and she just stop picking up the phone. Then, when I wrote her on the site, she said, it was my fault that she was trying to reach me the whole time. They lie to you to keep you on the line like a fish in the pond. Don't waste your time here. Find a Chinese/American Association in your US City and try to meet women who are already here in America. Or, visit nail Salons and begin a friendship with one of the Salon Technicians. That way, you see what you are getting for your investment in the woman. .

By Raymond H.

Since of the 1,000+ messages I've received on this site (with an empty profile of just my name and country) have all been how my profile moved them, and they introduce themselves as my furlture wife, etc. I don't believe I've ever interacted with a legitimate prospective relationship partner. I lost count of how many messages I received, I have no idea what they agree to, but I've noticed if I don't log in for 3 months, the messages taper off. They all seem like the same message, not quite the same, but similar. Also, when I, with my blank profile sign into te site, I get 4-8 chat requests in under 2 minutes. "Hi can I be your affectionate lady?" "May I ask u a personal question" "do you let me stay with u, I will do anything you asked to do for u. (With2 big kisses)" Accepting a chat costs credits. Every message contains multiple pictures (anything after the first picture costs credits to open). To reply to a message costs credits. To read a subsequent message from a sender costs credits. Credits cost money. And somehow EVERY woman is a lovely woman, built to model specifications. I wouldn't be surprised that there are legitimate women looking for someone, but they are buried under layers of spam.

By Scott B.

Most letters are from workers of the company paid to write most of the letters on behalf of the lady. The chat is sometimes not the lady but the workers also. I have caught them a few times. They didn't know details of what I talked to them before about. All in all I do believe it is a scam site for several other reasons

By Jared G.

If you're talking about real person, of course they are real. None of them are dolls...LOL. But if you're asking if they have genuine feeling, then you need to stay a bit long in the site and look very carefully on their pictures. Those are women dressed purposefully to attract men. You will notice that women from the same area wear the same dresses. Posing the same style. You'll also notice that they always come online at the same specific time and for the same duration. I've been in many dating and matrimonial sites. None of them are using the same systematic method in draining their male members credit card accounts like asiandate. Those women work for the site or at least they benefit financially being a bait for men. Check for yourself : 1325502 (Shan) - 1326100 (Han) - 1326212 (Dejalimu) - 1326007 (Sina). 1375941 (Keyu) - 1378882 (Liu) - 1379518 (Hui) - 1378070 (Xue Hong) 1214079 (Xi) - 1218197 (Ying) - 1210525 (Jiajia) - 1213225 (Wenfang) The list still gies on of you are careful enough to check. Good luck.

By Deidre W.

You will waste your time teleconferencing them because they will only call you once or email you once off the site and then every other time they will ignore you I know from experience. Again it is just a way for them to get money to have you talk to the ladies when you could be talking to one of their workers getting paid to pretend to be a lady possibly.

By Mitchell C.

You CAN send your e-mail address if you send gifts like bouquet of flowers. You are allowed to write any information including e-mail address and phone number. They will have your message written in a piece of paper attached to the bouquet and you can see the girl's picture receiving the bouquet. BUT the least expensive bouquet cost $ 200 and once you get in touch with your girl through private e-mail,the only reply you will get will be : "Hi...this is xue. I got your e-mail." "Yes baby...I love you...I need you...don't leave me...I'm still waiting for you..." Or such...over and over and over...until she finally ignore you completely.

By Deidre W.
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDate staff and other customers.

21 Photos for AsianDate