Review of AsianDate

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017, United States
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
kevin.wang@asiandate.com
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

rooseveltp10
8/20/18

Good site, nice women. There are great people out there to meet. I enjoyed using this site as it provided a positive experience for me as well as the woman I met and fell in love with.

richardb814
8/20/18

Thanks to Asiandate I found the light of my life. We were so happy just being together, regardless of what we were doing. The service was very helpful in my search. So I could say just good words about Asiandate.com

elderj4
8/20/18

Becoming a user of Asiandate I could never think there would be so many wonderful letters from girls coming to my mailbox. I was thinking for a long time before making my choice. Lisa's letter made the biggest impact on me, and meeting her live only confirmed what I thought of her. That she is a lovely and devoted girl. Now we are together and we are happy.

markh701
8/13/18

Having spent a bit of time on this site I can say, from my point of view that
a) 90% of profiles seem to be of women whose job is to get you to pay credits (basically online prostitutes).
b) once your details are in their system, you CANNOT remove them and will receive spam email for the rest of your life. Their unsubscribe doesn't work. Join using a throwaway email address.
c) my profile name is "Guest" and "Not interested" and this account receives over 100 emails a day from 'girls' - sadly they are the robot prostitutes mentioned in a.

AVOID

rhevies
8/12/18

I never thought I would find my love online. Asiandate exceeded my expectations by far! If it wasn't for this site, I would never have met Adriana. I am really satisfied!

samj171
8/12/18

Asiandate is great. Such nice asian girls. I didn't have any problems myself. I recommended this site to a friend, and he already found a girlfriend. I'm still searching, but I have a really good feeling about it.

grelingm
8/9/18

I met my lady on here about 2 years ago and things are moving in a positive direction. I just want to give all the glory to Jesus and thank Asiandate for the opportunity to meet my future wife on this site. We have not met yet but that day is coming soon and I am very excited. The office employees are always helpful, kind, and patient. Thank you! God bless you all.

horacer12
8/3/18

Thanks Asiandate. I would like to tell everyone that my lady and I will meet and be in our reality as soon as any possibility. Please be also knowing, she has given and been a magic and are a magical lady, she has a deepest kindness and a loving heart I never knew. Please be knowing, this happen to me and that is something above me to understand. Soon I can close down my profile in Asiandate and have a happy life with my sweet heart!

johna1076
8/3/18

Thank's to this site for helping me find my true love. Best of luck to all and hope you all find that one you want to be with.

cesarw11
8/3/18

If you take your time to find the person who is most compatible with you and focus on a relationship with that one person then maybe you will find genuine friendship that can turn into Love. I found someone special, so now I will focus on building our relationship. Thanks Asiandate. Good Luck to all of you who are still looking to find that special someone.

ernestoj7
8/3/18

The Asiandate.com website is modern-looking and easy to use. Setting up your user profile is easy to do. Asiandate.com is unique in that the site organizes group hangouts for its members.

lyled20
7/26/18

Asiandate helped me meet and date a lot of good women. Lots of first and only dates but a few were longer and then finally I met the person to give love another shot. Good experience all around.

oliverp32
7/26/18

Was introduced to the woman that I maybe spending alot of time with. Had a great first date and our planning on seeing alot of each other.Thank You Asiandate for Introducing us.

lutherr7
7/26/18

I joined Asiandate as the rating was better than the other dates sites. It was easy to use and match the same as the other sites just pay for it. The price can be steep however I think it helps to keep trash off the site. I have talked to a few women on here each seemed decent and professional unlike the other sites. I found someone within 2 days and been dating a month now. So thankful I joined.

davidk564
7/25/18

I was very disappointed with Yu...she writes me letters everyday but once we exchanged contact information now I hear nothing from her, in fact she gave me a fake phone number

Response from Maria M., AsianDate Representative
Hi David! Sorry to hear about it, please contact our support team, the managers will help you with the correct email.
lokip3
7/21/18

I really liked using the site and I found someone wonderful in 2 weeks. I would recommend Asiandate to anyone looking for a quality person to start a relationship with.

masaakih
7/21/18

is this AsianDate site a fraud site?

a chatting woman is quite different with the profile photos,

they are employed ,spoofing ,pro chat ladies in their chat room.

Response from Maria M., AsianDate Representative
Hi Masaaki! Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like some members forgot to put on a makeup :)
However, members safety is our highest priority, we do not tolerate any misuse of the platform. Please contact our support team and the managers will verify the profiles. Thank you for making our site a better and safer place!
abidim
7/20/18

vraiement c'est un bon site qui facile le rencontre mais pour moi je ne peut pas contacer ce que je le veut parce que ma carte bancaire est national es que je peut payer directement dans vos compte si vous me donner le N° ou bien les frais de rencontre seront a la charge de mon partenaire Meigan(ID: 1369277) elle pret pour sa si il est possible priéré contacter le est SVP lui informer par cet effet et merci beaucoup pour tous l'équipe Asiandate

edsonb2
7/14/18

Such a great dating website! Lots of cute gals, easy way to communicate with them, plus a variety of ways to express different interest levels. Easy app... overall great experience. I've met two amazing gals and I'm excited to see where things go... Thank you Asiandate!

jonathans260
7/14/18

More real people on this site than others. Love the overall set up of Asiandate. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a mate!

nicholash101
7/6/18

Good place to meet someone will recommend to all my single friends. Website is layed out perfect lots of great ladies on hear some that are really nice to talk to and some that are not but it was a great overall experience

jeffreya89
7/6/18

Excellent site. Good experience. Easy to use. Overall all pleasent experience, highly recommend. Don't give up!

alanw181
7/6/18

The money that you pay for the service worth it. This is definitely a professional and advance dating service that is controlled and managed by smart people. Yes, you have to pay for chats and emails but female profiles get generated for you, so you meet women who match your requirements. This definitely saves time.

richardb785

romane13
6/28/18

If you wanna chat with real people you should use this site, people are friendly and well lets be honest there are many beautiful people there, which is great!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I'll be generous and say that 0.009 % of females on AsianDate are real. See my review for the facts - SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

By Paul E.

I have posted before this site is not even close to reality. I attempted to visit China and my girl said she would not do so with the site. This is right what I do as an attorney, I will coordinate with Site Jamer as Plaintiffs. I will either set up a separate intake on people defrauded or site jammer will do so and they should be named as Plaintiffs since they are protecting us and people like us. So lets do it guys they are probably exploiting this attractive but very poor women and living in mansions here and in China. I would love to levy on their Porches, Bentleys, Testa, Ferrari (hehe). Danilo Becerra 2360 Suite A Huntington Drive, San Marino Calif. 91103. I can do this with just one person willing to stand up to these guys. I have sucessfully (very very successful sued British Petroleum in Texas, Uniion Pacific, Bridge Stone, County Sheriff LA, City Police, Immigration Service, etc. So I will contact our site and see how they would like to proceed.

By Danilo B.

Hello!!!! NONE of the girls on this site are real. This company is a pack of sick putrid predators trying to fleece lonely blokes out of their money. Hopefully one of the class actions that are slowly gaining a groundswell will hold this mob of mutts to account before too long. Not only do they pay for fake profiles they pay people to provide fake reviews. Every single positive review on this site was paid for by the company or provided by an employee of the company. BEWARE: Speak out against the anastasia group of dating sites and they may attempt to destroy you. They or a third party acting on their behalf are constantly trying to hack into my smartphone and although I have blocked their emails the notification of their attempts appears in a tracking device I have monitoring the cache files on my phone. Once they have your email address they will at a bare minimum keep emailing you even after you unsubscribe from one of their dating sites. Stand up to them and they will commence a vendetta against you.

By Christopher C.

I hope for you you didn't give one cent to this stupid and dangerous site. You know i'm very suspicious of nature, I stay two or three months on the site, the only positive things is the very good quality of all the pictures, but i've quickly found a lot of strange things on this site. I don't believe one of the positive posts here on site jabber. this site is a real joke. I came on this site maybe 3 or 4 years ago and I can see a lot o women are still here . How is it possible ? a very pretty woman with a good situation, 30, 35 or 40 years old haven't found a man yet ???? believe me , stay away from this site or just to appreciate the high quality of the beauty of a girl !!

By christian h.

These are very good suggestions, but all of them are dead ends. First, you have to pay for the website phone service, so you can have an interpreter help you speak to the woman. Most of these women do not speak English. Your letters are translated by professional, not the women themselves and that's why most of their letters are form-letters or they repeat the same information over and over again. Their letters tend to be short and not to the points that you've asked in your letters to them. With the phone service, remember, you are paying credit to speak to the interpreter and she passes your information to the woman, who is also on the line. This is designed to keep you buying credits and setting up phone calls that go no where. When I was actually in China and I called the lady I wanted to see, I was actually in the Hotel that we agreed upon and she hung up the phone several times and I never met her. It was part of the scam. Most of these women are professional models and have had hundreds of guys contacting them. One women told me she has 30 to 40 letters per day coming to her. That's how they get paid. The more letter, the more men are buying credits from the site, and the more money that woman makes. It's a total scam. I went to 6 cities in China. One women said, she was waiting for me in the Lobby of my Hotel, but she was actually not there. They lie and cheat and tell you whatever you want to hear. I used the phone service with another woman while in her City. She agreed to meet me the next morning. Everytime I called her, she said, she was to busy to meet me. I explained that I had come from America to meet her as we agreed, and she just stop picking up the phone. Then, when I wrote her on the site, she said, it was my fault that she was trying to reach me the whole time. They lie to you to keep you on the line like a fish in the pond. Don't waste your time here. Find a Chinese/American Association in your US City and try to meet women who are already here in America. Or, visit nail Salons and begin a friendship with one of the Salon Technicians. That way, you see what you are getting for your investment in the woman. .

By Raymond H.

Since of the 1,000+ messages I've received on this site (with an empty profile of just my name and country) have all been how my profile moved them, and they introduce themselves as my furlture wife, etc. I don't believe I've ever interacted with a legitimate prospective relationship partner. I lost count of how many messages I received, I have no idea what they agree to, but I've noticed if I don't log in for 3 months, the messages taper off. They all seem like the same message, not quite the same, but similar. Also, when I, with my blank profile sign into te site, I get 4-8 chat requests in under 2 minutes. "Hi can I be your affectionate lady?" "May I ask u a personal question" "do you let me stay with u, I will do anything you asked to do for u. (With2 big kisses)" Accepting a chat costs credits. Every message contains multiple pictures (anything after the first picture costs credits to open). To reply to a message costs credits. To read a subsequent message from a sender costs credits. Credits cost money. And somehow EVERY woman is a lovely woman, built to model specifications. I wouldn't be surprised that there are legitimate women looking for someone, but they are buried under layers of spam.

By Scott B.

To make a profile is free but to read letters from women or send letters you have to pay. Save your money it's a rip off.

By Michael m.

Most letters are from workers of the company paid to write most of the letters on behalf of the lady. The chat is sometimes not the lady but the workers also. I have caught them a few times. They didn't know details of what I talked to them before about. All in all I do believe it is a scam site for several other reasons

By Jared G.

Hello! If you experience issues with your payment please contact our support team (support@asiandate.com).

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

If you're talking about real person, of course they are real. None of them are dolls...LOL. But if you're asking if they have genuine feeling, then you need to stay a bit long in the site and look very carefully on their pictures. Those are women dressed purposefully to attract men. You will notice that women from the same area wear the same dresses. Posing the same style. You'll also notice that they always come online at the same specific time and for the same duration. I've been in many dating and matrimonial sites. None of them are using the same systematic method in draining their male members credit card accounts like asiandate. Those women work for the site or at least they benefit financially being a bait for men. Check for yourself : 1325502 (Shan) - 1326100 (Han) - 1326212 (Dejalimu) - 1326007 (Sina). 1375941 (Keyu) - 1378882 (Liu) - 1379518 (Hui) - 1378070 (Xue Hong) 1214079 (Xi) - 1218197 (Ying) - 1210525 (Jiajia) - 1213225 (Wenfang) The list still gies on of you are careful enough to check. Good luck.

By Deidre W.
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDate staff and other customers.

42 Photos for AsianDate