Review of AsianDate

551 5th Ave
New York, NY 10017, United States
Tel: +1 (800) 311-7598
kevin.wang@asiandate.com
Connecting singles across the world!
Join Now

benp145
10/17/18

Real profiles this time around. Glad I signed up. I have told many of my friends who are single about this site, its better than Other famous websites and app!!!

bowens1
10/17/18

Asiandate and the one who is going to be my last love!! I'm very lucky yet without Asiandate we never would have met. Emily is going to be my last love and best friend.

padraicb
10/17/18

Asiandate is a site for singles looking for serious commitments and most everything about the site and app is meticulously designed to lead to relationships. Profiles and match criteria is mostly auto-filled for users after completing the signup questionnaire.

mack13
10/8/18

I never used this before, it didn't take long for me to find someone who is serious about relationship. Now I found one, thank you very much! :)

bacchusc1
10/8/18

If you're serious about finding someone and you're not in a rush, This is a great site for you. I met my wife here and we are happily married. Thanks AsianDate.

arturod20
10/8/18

Managed to find someone with the same quirky sense of humor and geeky interests as me. I couldn't have asked for a better turn out. I've only known her for about a month but I feel like I've know her for years.

christianm134
10/1/18

i had a mail from one of the lady's with her email adress in it from this site and i have write her back with my personal email adress with my picture but i am still waiting that she mail me back by so far she never mail me back only what thea do is mailing on the website it self thats why i think that this site fake is so guys who make this site make a site that really works! Because i hate when a site not really works and olso fake is

silasp14
9/30/18

Asian Date has become very popular over the recent years and is highly regarded in the world of international online dating because of its excellent customer service and support, and, on top of that, their uncompromising anti-scam policy.

raffertyg
9/30/18

I work almost every day and it's extremely difficult for me to find anyone. Previous relationships ended up because of my schedule mostly. Anna is also very busy and stressed out at work. But the chemistry that we have made impossible to be doable. We found time to see each other. We spend weekends together and we are enjoying each other so much . I am blessed to meet such a person.Thank you Asiandate for amazing job!

oscarp56
9/29/18

I believe that Asiandate customer service is great, they do try to work with people and help them find relationships. It isn't going to be for everyone.

cheny15
9/26/18

Okay so I just registered to this site and started to look at some of the members. I thought the good reviews here are real but what I experience is the opposite.

1. I tried to see the settings. Only to see a button for "automatically purchase credit when you lack credit". So basically this site could be stealing your money anytime.

2. I took a look at some profiles. From the search result, ALL of the people are girls and using their candid photos, none are natural. And if you look at their descriptions, they don't make sense. Instead it's like they're trying to bait you out with the word "sex"

3. You actually use credits to communicate. Combine with point 1, this site is going to drain your credit the longer you're trying to get in touch with people. Not to mention point 2 indirectly says those people are probably fake and scammers.

In the end this site is much more fake than the others. I'm not sure why sitejabber hasn't realized that all those 5 star reviews here are probably paid reviews. Give them good ratings for free credits. It even ask you for your site ID which is very suspicious. Considering this kind of stuff should be done anonymously.

Update : until now look at what registering to this site do to you when you don't pay. Apparently they will start spamming you, and brings out their sister sites to do the same.

If only Sitejabber actually cares about actual reviews instead of fakes, all those 5 stars should be judged because as someone who actually tried, this site is the WORST of all dating sites.

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello Chen, thank you for your review. Let me address your concerns:
1. Automatic credits purchase - this option is completely under user's control. If the user wants to purchase credits manually, he can leave this option inactive and no automatic purchases will happen.
2. AsianDate is an international website and members here wants to show themselves from the best side. Yes, many users upload professionally made photos to gain more attention.
3. The members who spent credits on our site are under our anti-scam protection. Notwithstanding the fact that our members are verified in case of any troubles with other members, you can get a refund for all communication.

Hope it helps :)
samuell82
9/24/18

The site is great for making friends and for anyone who is looking for a serious relationship. The site is easy to navigate and intuitive, with a very efficient search engine.

alistairr4
9/24/18

I m totally surprised that where nowadays its really tough to find a good match, I just found a perfect match accidentally which is not pre planned. Her name was Anna and we made our match so perfectly.

bridgerg
9/24/18

By visiting many of other dating sites with many fake profile there I found this website where you need to verify information first for your account.Here I met with many people and finally found a good match.

zaynt
9/24/18

It was really amazing comfortable to understand site. Its easy to know about people who visit your profile and show interest with useful notifications. Amazing and very attractive dating site.

paulr499
9/22/18

My experience on this is over two years, went off for a while as realised how much money I had spent or should i say wasted, but was stupid enough to think no not all women on here are scams, so kept on trying to convince myself of that, so after a while using the site you start to see patterns, and the first was the pop up chats from ladies on the right hand side of the site, what you notice after a while is the ladies come up in the same order all the time, even saying the same message to you, tested this out a few times as they will say some provocative words to hook you in, which sometimes are very funny and outlandish, anyway if you reply and answer the question they don't know what your talking about which leads to believe its not the women sending the messages but a computer profile another way my i tried was to change my profile called myself john doe and downloaded a photo from google images of the ugliest man in the world, i was getting messages from not only new women saying they love my profile haha, and even worse messages from ladies i had been talking to
i went through the stage were i spent a fortune just by chatting, then when get to know them ask to make phone call so can exchange contact details call run up to 500 dollarsas the translator takes so much time, then when you eventually give contact details you never here from the women again, its so hurtful, something should be done about it, i must have spent easy 10,000 dollars over two years so they obviously making millions, i don'tthink any of the ladies are light, even the cam share is pre recorded you can't speak just type and look, and get charged fortune, and lot of the ladies profile stories are similar parents died in car crash left them millions, coming to your city next week they tell you anything to get you to pay to speak its really bad, but tempting as ladies so beautiful and believable so save yourself some money guys and try something like Facebookat least you don'thave to pay and there are some decent groups on there, asia, anastasia, african arab are all the same people, wish someone could take these scumbags to prison were they belong

davids1789
9/14/18

To save time I will not reiterate the words of Mark g. below, but I can absolutely confirm he is speaking the truth based on my own experience, which is extensive. This site and any associated sites (I also previously tried russianbrides.com) are COMPLETE and udder scams. They are insidious and will trick you in many ways. For example you might call a girl to communicate off the site and she will use fake wechat profiles, or steal those of real people to pretend they are legitimate. I only found this out after multiple times of immediately losing function of the "off site" contacts after I had paid to obtain the information. The girls might be real, but they will Lie and Lie constantly. If you catch them in a Lie, they will pretend their feelings are hurt and try to make it your fault. The whole process is disgusting. It is time to take these people to prison or any other possible remedy. They need to refund all the customers for the continuous lies and misrepresentation.

As for the positive reviews below, I have no doubt they are fake reviews put out there by the sites, and interestingly the internet has many other "positive" ads and articles that are complete lies. The company has stolen a lot of money and now can afford to cover their tracks with false advertising. DO NOT BE FOOLED. Learn from the mistakes of men like Mark and me. I have never met this man but I suspect he was so angry like me that we just want to warn others and stop the lying.

alans321
9/14/18

Never give up on finding that special someone. They are always there; just have patience and they will be there when you least expect it.

omarionr1
9/14/18

This site was a great first time online experience. I had nothing but great compliments and true women. I found someone I am interested in and want to pursue relationship. Good luck to you all. Keep hoping!

landonh14
9/14/18

I was ready to give up on dating sites completely, but this is a great way to sift through the weeds to find the right match for you. You just can't take it too personally! Getting rejected or unnoticed sucks, but when you are finally noticed, it is by someone that can truly appreciate you for who you are.

paulp386
9/14/18

Asiandate offers other unique features like adding your favorite team to your page. The website and app are both modern and intuitive, and blocking or reporting inappropriate behavior is easy to do.

sebastianj9
9/7/18

Asiandate was my first and only online dating site. It was super easy to use and I ended up finding my soulmate on it. We have been together for 3 years and married for 2 years. Thank you Asiandate!!!

connorc23
9/7/18

I would highly recommend this to anyone willing to try online dating site. It is user-friendly, classy, and facilitates meeting someone in a simple, safe, appropriate manner. I met a wonderful young lady who seemed hand-picked by my creator and put into my life

graysonh2
9/7/18

I started Asiandate mainly for entertainment purposes, I met some pretty cool people & some pretty strange people. I had no plans of meeting the person I wanted to spend my life with but it happened to me. Overall Asiandate was a great experience for me. I hope that I am never single again but I would definitely recommend Asiandate to others.

jonathond7
9/7/18

I've read so many bad stories about dating scams that it took me forever to convince myself to join a dating site. But what can I say, I guess I am more lucky than most other guys.Joined Asiandate . Personally, Asiandate worked best for me. Met a few women. Totally recommendable.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Indeed videochat is the best way to find out who is real. I think 99 % is fake so to win the lottery is perhaps a bigger chance.

By Herman J.

I have posted before this site is not even close to reality. I attempted to visit China and my girl said she would not do so with the site. This is right what I do as an attorney, I will coordinate with Site Jamer as Plaintiffs. I will either set up a separate intake on people defrauded or site jammer will do so and they should be named as Plaintiffs since they are protecting us and people like us. So lets do it guys they are probably exploiting this attractive but very poor women and living in mansions here and in China. I would love to levy on their Porches, Bentleys, Testa, Ferrari (hehe). Danilo Becerra 2360 Suite A Huntington Drive, San Marino Calif. 91103. I can do this with just one person willing to stand up to these guys. I have sucessfully (very very successful sued British Petroleum in Texas, Uniion Pacific, Bridge Stone, County Sheriff LA, City Police, Immigration Service, etc. So I will contact our site and see how they would like to proceed.

By Danilo B.

Hello!!!! NONE of the girls on this site are real. This company is a pack of sick putrid predators trying to fleece lonely blokes out of their money. Hopefully one of the class actions that are slowly gaining a groundswell will hold this mob of mutts to account before too long. Not only do they pay for fake profiles they pay people to provide fake reviews. Every single positive review on this site was paid for by the company or provided by an employee of the company. BEWARE: Speak out against the anastasia group of dating sites and they may attempt to destroy you. They or a third party acting on their behalf are constantly trying to hack into my smartphone and although I have blocked their emails the notification of their attempts appears in a tracking device I have monitoring the cache files on my phone. Once they have your email address they will at a bare minimum keep emailing you even after you unsubscribe from one of their dating sites. Stand up to them and they will commence a vendetta against you.

By Christopher C.

I hope for you you didn't give one cent to this stupid and dangerous site. You know i'm very suspicious of nature, I stay two or three months on the site, the only positive things is the very good quality of all the pictures, but i've quickly found a lot of strange things on this site. I don't believe one of the positive posts here on site jabber. this site is a real joke. I came on this site maybe 3 or 4 years ago and I can see a lot o women are still here . How is it possible ? a very pretty woman with a good situation, 30, 35 or 40 years old haven't found a man yet ???? believe me , stay away from this site or just to appreciate the high quality of the beauty of a girl !!

By christian h.

These are very good suggestions, but all of them are dead ends. First, you have to pay for the website phone service, so you can have an interpreter help you speak to the woman. Most of these women do not speak English. Your letters are translated by professional, not the women themselves and that's why most of their letters are form-letters or they repeat the same information over and over again. Their letters tend to be short and not to the points that you've asked in your letters to them. With the phone service, remember, you are paying credit to speak to the interpreter and she passes your information to the woman, who is also on the line. This is designed to keep you buying credits and setting up phone calls that go no where. When I was actually in China and I called the lady I wanted to see, I was actually in the Hotel that we agreed upon and she hung up the phone several times and I never met her. It was part of the scam. Most of these women are professional models and have had hundreds of guys contacting them. One women told me she has 30 to 40 letters per day coming to her. That's how they get paid. The more letter, the more men are buying credits from the site, and the more money that woman makes. It's a total scam. I went to 6 cities in China. One women said, she was waiting for me in the Lobby of my Hotel, but she was actually not there. They lie and cheat and tell you whatever you want to hear. I used the phone service with another woman while in her City. She agreed to meet me the next morning. Everytime I called her, she said, she was to busy to meet me. I explained that I had come from America to meet her as we agreed, and she just stop picking up the phone. Then, when I wrote her on the site, she said, it was my fault that she was trying to reach me the whole time. They lie to you to keep you on the line like a fish in the pond. Don't waste your time here. Find a Chinese/American Association in your US City and try to meet women who are already here in America. Or, visit nail Salons and begin a friendship with one of the Salon Technicians. That way, you see what you are getting for your investment in the woman. .

By Raymond H.

Since of the 1,000+ messages I've received on this site (with an empty profile of just my name and country) have all been how my profile moved them, and they introduce themselves as my furlture wife, etc. I don't believe I've ever interacted with a legitimate prospective relationship partner. I lost count of how many messages I received, I have no idea what they agree to, but I've noticed if I don't log in for 3 months, the messages taper off. They all seem like the same message, not quite the same, but similar. Also, when I, with my blank profile sign into te site, I get 4-8 chat requests in under 2 minutes. "Hi can I be your affectionate lady?" "May I ask u a personal question" "do you let me stay with u, I will do anything you asked to do for u. (With2 big kisses)" Accepting a chat costs credits. Every message contains multiple pictures (anything after the first picture costs credits to open). To reply to a message costs credits. To read a subsequent message from a sender costs credits. Credits cost money. And somehow EVERY woman is a lovely woman, built to model specifications. I wouldn't be surprised that there are legitimate women looking for someone, but they are buried under layers of spam.

By Scott B.

To make a profile is free but to read letters from women or send letters you have to pay. Save your money it's a rip off.

By Michael m.

Most letters are from workers of the company paid to write most of the letters on behalf of the lady. The chat is sometimes not the lady but the workers also. I have caught them a few times. They didn't know details of what I talked to them before about. All in all I do believe it is a scam site for several other reasons

By Jared G.

Hello! If you experience issues with your payment please contact our support team (support@asiandate.com).

By Maria M., RussianBrides Representative

If you're talking about real person, of course they are real. None of them are dolls...LOL. But if you're asking if they have genuine feeling, then you need to stay a bit long in the site and look very carefully on their pictures. Those are women dressed purposefully to attract men. You will notice that women from the same area wear the same dresses. Posing the same style. You'll also notice that they always come online at the same specific time and for the same duration. I've been in many dating and matrimonial sites. None of them are using the same systematic method in draining their male members credit card accounts like asiandate. Those women work for the site or at least they benefit financially being a bait for men. Check for yourself : 1325502 (Shan) - 1326100 (Han) - 1326212 (Dejalimu) - 1326007 (Sina). 1375941 (Keyu) - 1378882 (Liu) - 1379518 (Hui) - 1378070 (Xue Hong) 1214079 (Xi) - 1218197 (Ying) - 1210525 (Jiajia) - 1213225 (Wenfang) The list still gies on of you are careful enough to check. Good luck.

By Deidre W.
Questions? Get answers from the AsianDate staff and other customers.

AsianDate?