Review of ChnLove

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
Tel: +1 800-801-3129

semeres
10/11/18

I joined earlier this year and it is so much better than I could have imagined. It is amazing how easy it is to connect with people on site and just start chatting. I have enjoyed it so much that I have even started using the app too.

wercesp
9/29/18

The support that Chnlove provides is very professional. You can chat with support and get a quick reply. I recently had a question about the rate of their call services and it was answered quite promptly.

borgyt
9/27/18

As a member of a few dating sites I have a bit of experience when it comes to them and by far this site is the most fun. People here are great fun to interact with and while I am not looking for anything serious at the moment, you never say never.

whites3
9/27/18

My favourite feature of the site is the quick search function. It makes finding people meeting your standard effortless. This means I can spend less time combing through pages of potential partners and just see those who might have similar interests and goals as myself.

whaleye
9/21/18

I liked to contact my lady on special day for there is discount on specific service. And this time I took advantage of the special rates on calls. It was amazing to finally hear her voice after weeks and weeks of endless chatting. More promos like this please. Thanks chnlove.

briang305
9/20/18

During the period of Valentine's day early this year, I took advantage of the special rates on calls. It was amazing to hear her voice after weeks and weeks of endless chatting. More promos like this please also on Halloween and Christmas hopefully!

trepenl
9/20/18

In dating like chlove.com has been very enlightening for me. Asian girls are more laid back and down to earth than I expected. They're also very appreciative of the gifts I sent, thus making every delivery worth it. Give it a try.

oftepts
9/13/18

Ever since I signed up and created my own profile, I've been busy browsing through profiles and looking through all the matches that pop up. I'm curious about who has seen me though, as I haven't explored this feature yet.

cottonb
9/12/18

I've never seen as many Asian singles as on this site and I'm absolutely thrilled! It's good to have this venue to meet and get to know them. I hope the success rate is good because I want to meet the love of my life soon.

norbertg18
9/11/18

My parents have always insisted that I marry a woman with Asian background. And out of all of the websites, this is certainly the most promising. I joined a month ago and I have already chat with many. Sincerely hope that something more will start from here.

jamesb1240
9/7/18

have spent a fortune and found 3, in chatting with women on here.ok I found 3 but when i paid for their details I never received a reply, The women concerned assured me that their details were correct but letters between us clocked up more and more money until i finally gave up. One did reply but insisted that we continue to use the site to translate and then changed her e-mail address, I get the impression that the women may be on commission on the chat and so encourage communication. its a very expensive way of saying ' i love you' I now use wechat
jim brown

silasl8
7/31/18

I don't think I have had as much excitement in my life for some time now as I've had lately. So far, the girls I've met are warm and friendly, smart and witty! They do know how to peak a guy's interest and keep the conversation going. Good job in creating this site.

aliedisj
7/31/18

For somebody who's a newbie to Asian internet dating, I thought communicating would pose a bit of a struggle. No worries there though, because I came across some do's and don'ts on how to communicate, introduce yourself, and build a friendship. So there. Problem solved!

websterd6
7/26/18

With all the bad reviews Ive heard about dating sites, I was sceptical at first. But once I joined for free and tried the features, I got so into it that Ive been checking on my matches daily. There are a couple of matches Id like to pursue further

jocklyt
7/25/18

This site has upped the game for people like me. It feels nice not be treated like youre just another fish in the sea. The people Ive met are respectable and kind Theyre friendly and very pretty too!!

timothyh170
7/24/18

I started out on this site for free, and the most Ive spent on this site is time. I never thought Id do it but Ive gone out of my way to meet new people. There is life after a bad breakup which means Im dating again.

boothef
7/19/18

Thank you China love for letting me up with a sweet, pleasant person. Id never have met her if it were not for the chats and emails we could easily exchange across the distance. After four months of chatting, I cant wait to meet her in person.

wroket
7/12/18

Thanks to compatibility-based matches, theres been a healthy exchanges of Q and A between myself and the Chinese lady I like. It feels good to know that theres a woman out there who is searching for the same qualities I have.

leroys48
7/11/18

As a mid-aged man, I didnt really want to date someone half my age. Im glad Im being matched with Asians who are a bit more mature in thinking but are lovely just the same. Wish me luck on this one!

michaelw756
7/5/18

I took a chance signing up on this site and I really had a good experience. People on the dating profiles are actually nice, and that is a relief to know especially for people like me seriously looking for love.

luisr91
7/3/18

This site was recommended by a friend who wanted me to get back in the dating game. Although I hesitated at first, Im not stopping now. How can i when Im making contact with girls I cant keep my eyes off!

pectr
6/28/18

I feel good about dating online on chnlove.com. Ive met Chinese women close to my age range and am finding them very interesting to talk with. Its surprising how much we have in common, if only we take the time to know them.

kerryq4
6/25/18

We decided to pick 10 ladies and chat to them for one month, after agreeing to meet we sent two men to china, when they arrived they were told the ladies were too busy to meet.
We have since found out it is the agencies chatting to men, not ladies, the majority of ladies are not online during the day, so the agencies chat to the man to keep him interested,
The agencies get paid by chnlove/asiame to write letters and keep the man interested.
If you are looking for true love, there are better site available that will help you and will make personal contact with you.
Also be aware that the site wants you to book a date, this cost about $140 US, but it does not guarantee a meeting and you dont get money back, also the agencies send call requests, but it is not the lady talking it is the agencies.

hocel
3/16/18

Couldn't get my account to work after i forgot my password,so i contacted the customer service and they helped to resolve this problem within just a few hours.Customer servce in most other online dating sites is usually dead,so i was pleasantly surprised!

valinartst
3/15/18

Ive been chatting with this girl for several months...not sure if she likes me, but at least she still replies to my messages. Anyway I am happy to know more about her and very thankful to find such a new way to meet more people.

The biggest scam ever. Stay away.

By mark B.

Though the website has ID verification, there is no guarantee that the profile is real. Come on, people forge profiles these days right? It's hard to get rid of these things totally but I know people do report when they find out. The action the website takes on the account is what I use to determine if they are serious or not. If they ban the accounts then I have no issues with them. Let me tell you a secret; ladies claiming to own businesses does not mean they are rich. Business is business no matter how small right? Better safe than sorry.

By Clayton R.

Hi guys. I have post a comment "scam, scam, scam. " I have not further proof this is a scam. I meet two ladies from this site recently in China. I show them the letters I sent them which is written in Chinese , 70% of the letter I sent they have not been given to by the agency. And same with the letters that supposed to be sent by them, they have no knowledge of these sent mails. They did not write them. While you guys thinking you are talking to some nice ladies in china, you are actually talking to a male? An old grandma? Hey, you know how phone sex work. These people is scaming both us guys and the girls over there. Beware.

By Paul C.

I found a lady 12 years ago and when she came to US after a couple years my family was telling me she married me for my money and was going to divorce me after her Green Card. Today we have been married 10 years and she was a wealthy Chinese College Professor who spoke good English. Today she makes more money than I do as a Regional Manager of several Panda Expresses and we have a great relationship. She is happy because her Chinese husband cheated on her and she only wanted a man to love and cherish her for who she was.... Yes, 10 years marriage now.

By Robert J.

You have to have 3 months since your first paid for email (emf), plus have 100% of your verification info eg photo id. Both have to have sent and received 10 emfs. But its shonkier than that. You might pay for all that and find the lady has NO contact details and chnlove/idateasia let them take yoiur costly calls but without hope of contact. God chance the postal address you get won't work and you'll spend more chasing up why... chnlove just want you to use their expensive supposed postal connection. Twoladies appeared new on admirer mail to me and each has exactly the same line with eactly the same 3 gross punctuation errors, obviously cut and paste, lots of girls open up and disclose they have a "sister" you can have too... its a rare girl who is desirable and genuine.. once you pay for contact expect nothing but briefest content at your expense as they wean you off them.. you are no longer a money source but they have to make you feel like you ended it... and they get very full of excuses if you announce you are about to go there... draw your own conclusions... always expect flowery bullsh from customer care, they don't address what your problem is and always rave on about their "platform", how much "concern" they have and to discuss the problem with the lady.. at your further expense.... think of chnlove as gifting money, expect nothing in return if you don't want to get hurt..

By Harry M.

Well we know for a fact chnlove lets idatasia agencies partner their service, and that agencies were busted in Feb2015 that were just men writing the dream responses. Chnlove claims it can look at a "verification video" and tell you they are legit, but chnlove NEVER lets you be able to audit. In fairness, the "shadow" of a true lady, many young and naive, can be uncertain and hesitant, or overwhelmed my online love imaginings that consume them.. so it may appear you are being deluged but in truth it is a love rush..... and it seems many women ARE passionate for the new life but also scared of marrying a lowlifer who does not know what love and needs of a woman are. And then no man should have high hopes with any lady, thats not how it works in real life and its the same here, the ladies are not just going to take anyomne.. they want to dee a good heart, a kind man, a stable man, a consistent man, an interesting man, a family man, are devoted man... and as it emerges thatthe man cannot show that then of course the lady will just ease off.. the man might feel he was scammed but its just the selection process.. I have eased off on several times.. young and sweet became young and unrealistic, beautiful lady became unable to demonstrate her claimed belief system that had appealed to me.. they could say I was a scam but I was just finding out. However cnlove are a clever operation, but very weak on transparency and response.. You find out their money vacuuming tricks at your own expense.. for example asking for contact info you cansuddenly pay 30qpids or $150, whereas if you knew to ask the lady to just put email address up for contatc its only $50. When you ask and poay for that simple info , and you know the lady has approved, they still delay meaning you make more chats, each read and reply costs uo $10 all up.. My advice now is onlt do your 10 times read and reply for $100 then but the email contatc for $50.. after that its all free through normal email and you can chat,skype and email with all the pics you and her want for free forever... you might budget to get to that stage with 8 ladies, spending $1200.. a lot but chnlove will soon suck that out of you anyhow with chats, reads, videos, fees, phone calls, attachments etc... my way you get to find out if they are genuine and its like having 8 girlfriends whee you can get on with integrity friendships to see if romance, love and relationship can bloom. The future of cnlove is for it to collapse from competitors who provide a better and cheaper version of what they do, going for much more interchange from clients because of reduced rates, proper up front advice, and more feedback to clients about the other person to understand what they mean by making you fave.. how many faves does the other person have, do they use it to stack up the best 100 , or the best i lady..? Anhow I have email contact with a lovely viable lady from China and we'll meet in a month or two, hopes are high, we have done about 40 emfs, mostly from her..she has always smiled, been kind, had humour , made personalised and wide ranging chats and responded to whats in my chats and photos.

By Harry M.

Scam, as is this review itself. This is a review setup intentionally for receiving good reviews. You should read this review, 100% independent. www.datingbusters.com/is-chnlove-com-a-scam-or-a-legit-way-to-meet-asian-women/

By Mark P.

@pg p You spent 1000s? How old are you? All you need to do is spend the minimum, to find your answers. That way you can invest your 1000s somewhere else, where it will be much more wisely invested.

By Mark P.

Just in case anyone needs a blank V.2011A form, I found a fillable form here:http://pdf.ac/9bhEBS

By myrtice e.

Why? Really want to know - Why? Because they are fake! Go, live in China for a few months. It will save you a lot of money and you'll get your eyes opened and brain turned on, by real Chinese ladies

By Mark P.
Questions? Get answers from the ChnLove staff and other customers.

7 Photos for ChnLove