Review of Dream Singles

Tel: +1 888-989-4889
info@dream-singles.com

johnd2343
5/19/19

I have been with Dream Singles since 2011. I have met some of the most beautiful woman on line on this site. Customer service has been excellent and very prompt. Just always give them a chance on any and every issue..

roberts1861
5/16/19

so far it's been nothing but 7s, 8s, a few 9s and an occassional 10 knocking on your door, they demand respect, i like that. don;t be fooled though when they chase you, they will till play hard to get. definitely got to work with them,

robt121
4/19/19

A true High Class Place to meet real East Europe Sophisticated Ladies for serious dating and romance !

This is the best website ever and service in order to meet serious and educated, sophisticated ladies that are interested to build real friendship and serious love relationship too !

I recommend this one to anybody that need a new flamme in his life and that look for something different with high class and values for the best of both worlds !!

donaldv29
3/15/19

I joined as Gold. Then through email exhausted my points. Then they want more money. Over and over. Extremely expensive.

tonym337
1/19/19

I have had nothing but positive results and 100% positive support from dream singles they have helped me locate my future wife and I'm well on my way to creating a lasting family with my future wife too Thanks dream singles

zachn8
9/17/18

Very nice site for singles, you'll find loving people there. It cost but it is worth it. I am talking to a few girls now. They are really nice and loving girls. I enjoy the site.

stevet284
9/13/18

All you need to do is create 2 profiles to see how pathetically fraudulent this site is. Sign up for their $1 instant access so you can read & write messages and watch what happens!

I was a member for about a month. The nonsense was apparent from day one. So I decided to create a second profile at 9:00 PM (my time - 4 AM Kiev time) and by the time I finished, I already had several hundred messages in my inbox!

Seriously...there are that many women awake in Kiev who type LONG LETTERS that fast? At 4 AM?

Yes, there are beautiful "models" there. But that's all they are. If you write to a woman (and I encourage you to pick a few and "like" them...the same ones for each profile) and see how the replies are exactly the same. You might get one line at the beginning that is specific to your letter, but the rest of the letter will be identical in each of your in-boxes.

They use an algorithm to insert your name into pre-loaded messages with accompanying photos (and not a good one because in most cases the font doesn't even match) and you will also be barraged with constant requests to "chat" which costs you even more money (in the form of over-priced credits).

AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS. They claim the women are "Verified" but by whom? The scumbags in Kiev or Odessa? This site follows the same tried and true formula of so many fraudulent sites. Gorgeous women, constant attention to lonely men to make them feel wanted and before you know it, you've wasted a ton of money chasing a "Dream".

Watch the documentary "Love Me" on Netflix. It is about other (but similar) dating sites and you will see what a crap shoot it is. Good luck. Forget their "Singles Tours" also. Best bet is just to fly yourself to Kiev or Moscow and see if you can meet someone on your own. Please don't be fooled by this or any other sites like it.

Do yourself a favor and take my $2 challenge. Create 2 profiles (you will need 2 different email addresses) and take 3 days to find a few girls, write to them (you get 10 free messages per account on the 3-day trial for $1each) and see for yourself.

My last profile I used the first name of "Boris Badinov" and last name of "Smith". It's hilarious to get messages written to "My Dear Boris Badinov" or My Hot Boris Badinov" because obviously, they are not written by a woman. LOL

gordond35
8/20/18

I wrote a very positive review about Dream Singles during which I was virtually involved with someone on that site. I finished it with "To be continued". I have to say after I scheduled a visit and date with my chosen lady, and on the scheduled date, I met with the interpreter that said she was with the agency named Alina, and that Marina was on her way. She filled me in on all the little details, and then she entered the restaurant. I met her for the first time. It was her no doubt. The translator had her sit next to her not me. Face to face I was involved with a long conversation with the translator, and watched Marina timidity sitting not making any eye contact. That should have been a red flag. After which the waiter was bringing all kind of various foods for us, including a couple of expensive drinks. Again Marina was really not included in any part of the dialogue. A few hours of not really speaking with my intent, we left the restaurant after be given a very large bill for what was suppose to be a simple meet and greet lunch. That alone cleaned me out of what hard currency I had. I had to pick up the difference on my credit card. During a brief walk, Marina was always walking next to Alina the translator she apparently knew personally. I was at a distance behind them. If I would have stopped and sat down, they would have kept walking. Red flag #2. We got to a travel car thst taked you up several flights of stairs. Unless you were a decathlon athlete, you have to take the travel car, which they waited for me to pay. Then came the good part. Alina started to complain that she was already into 4 hours of service as a translator, and was expecting to be payed. I told her the agency was compensated for this date already for 2 hours. I told her she would have to deal with Dream Singles agency. We wound up at the local bank, and she became very insistent on being paid. I didn't want Marina to get a bad impression on this, so I agreed to pay Alina the 2 hours that came to about $70.00. Marina was just sitting there staring into space during all this. But as soon as we left the bank, I have never seen such a Bait & Switch maneuvere pulled off so smoothly. Alina had cash in hand, Marina came around, Alina handed off a good portion of the cash I took out of the ATM, and immediately got in a cab, and said "Bye", after which Alina got into an Uber cab and left. BOOM!! There I was, stranded in the middle of Kiev down town, with just enough to get back to my apartment. I kept saying to my self "What the $#*! happened?" Then it dawned on me, and I remembered a similar story told My some other poor guy. Incredible!! I had a lot of faith in Dream Singles, and it turned out that all the stories about this site is true. It's a company endorsed scamming operation pimping the locals as money making commodities. And was proven in front of me, being compensated by the agency. I was told about this by my wife's friend who is Urkraine, that the good portion of this country is on the take through companies here in the US, especially Dream Singles based in Reno NV. I'm thinking of sending a letter to the Nevada District Attorney about this. This is fraud at any angle you look at it.

takisa
8/20/18

Is very nice dating site, many beautiful women's here . have video chat and very good help desk. I don't know still if the women are real. Have also many different payments.

donr163
8/20/18

Great site plenty of beautiful women. Easy to use and girls are easy to talk with.
Video chat is great.

davidj535
8/20/18

I have never seen so many beautiful women as i have on dream singles. Every one is nice to talk to very nice.

kevinb263
7/9/18

the contact centre seem out of touch with the clients needs especially when you need to sort a problem It is also worrying that they are in the same region as Victoriahearts both based Reno Nevada.
You spend a lot on mails but then you get this from them:
Attempting to visit any Lady on our site without following proper protocol is asking for disaster. We have very specific procedure here for any Man meeting a Lady Member of our site.is not likely to meet you if you don't follow the rules because then she would be guilty of violating the rules and subject to deactivation of her account here as would you.

just more money requiring them to arrange your date and the accommodation at there inflated prices!
So they hold the ladies sort of hostage and not to make arrangements with the men plus often the mails are in american english as a short mail and then the proper mails from the ladies have grammar errors so as if you are talking to 2 people.

Dream-singles works as a brokerage.
It use a affiliate scheme with the marriage agencies in Ukraine so to have there ladies and list them on Dream-singles web site to advertise.
The deal is Dream-singles the pays a commission to the Ukraine marriage agency for all communications , gifts , chats, translations, visits and accommodation arrangements and more.
The ladies in many cases are on basic Ukraine wages of approximately 130$ a month from there normal official employment .
But the deal is that the ladies will receive a small % of the Ukraine marriage agencies commission which helps there living costs and occasional if they are sent gift as well from the men that they correspond with.
So the ladies are required to be on line for 6 to 8 hours every day or more time if they have it to chat to as many men as possible each day and the men feel they are real and developing a new relationship when in fact the goal is to make the men spend more money through Dream-singles, so that they and the Ukraine marriage agency get more commission each month from Dream-singles.
There are a few ladies who are genuine and looking but a very large % are just in it for the money to pay there Ukraine daily living costs.
You only find out when you make your own arrangements and the lady suddenly says no to a meeting or goes silent, as the meeting causes a real complication for the ladies future commission deal with the agency.
As Dream-singles say you must book all through them and arrange the meeting through them as its there protocol.
So if you get caught by this then make formal complaint to Nevada Attorney General

timw273
7/3/18

Guys, save your time and hard earned money for something tangible. Dream-Singles is a very smooth and polished BUSINESS and that business is having women say anything to keep your attention. Take it from a sucker that spent too much time and money on this site. There are not any serious or real women on the site. They may be "verified" but they are damn sure not serious about meeting you.

robbys13
6/26/18

So after almost two years of looking for someone ... yeah yeah pathetic well F U !!! I am very particular in the person I'm looking for and yep I can't afford a plane ticket to go back to Ukraine to meet a woman. Yep, I am Ukrainian and yep I want to meet a Ukrainian woman. I met many people on the site weather real or fake but who cares it's a game. Join Match, POF, and others and see how many scam profiles exist.
I am a sucker ??? I spent over 10,000$ oops but I also made friends with these women and found a special woman. So if she sold herself to make money who cares "we are all slaves" - Jim Morrison.
Anyways anyways you won't know unless you try so why not try?
The site isn't to blame for fake profiles and false hope. And who says fake ?? Maybe these women have no interest in creepy men from foreign lands that want only one thing. Maybe you need to explore and see if what you seek is compatible with a Ukrainian women's feelings.
Happy new year !!! By the way New Years is more important than Christmas and it's celebrated on 14 of January

robertp674
6/7/18

Yes... if you like meeting attractive, fun, caring, and intelligent women?, go to Dream-Singles.
I have been a member for years and I have about 4,000 friends and a handful of very close friends and yes One particular lady whom I will meet soon.
This is my experience on the site, will it be the same for you? Thats for you to find out.
Sign up for a membership, write a lady who catches your eye, TIP: be a gentleman!!! See what happens.
Two words to remember that mean the same thing Дякую and Спасибо or simply write thank you.
Dream-Singles is a Fantastic site to meet a lady from abroad. The site is very secure and safe for all members and the staff are very helpful.

If youre a man in search for your lady and you are searching overseas for a great woman. Utilize this site and go find her!
I have and Im sure you will too!!

Will everyone??

Thats is love my friend, it is a gamble no matter where you find it and from who?

Take the step and join find out for yourself!!

Thank You Dream-Singles !!!!

jamesd679
6/4/18

My experiences thus far is very satisfying. It's hard to decide which girl is best! They are all so beautiful and nice with great family values. Something hard to find these days in different parts of the world. I highly recommend this site for anyone seeking a serious relationship!

davidk648
5/28/18

Always helpful and always fun to chat to such nice girls the only problem I ever had was the price bu other than that a fantastic experience

jdk5
5/28/18

The women are fake. They bill you for memberships that you never actually receive.
How does one explain getting over 1000 letters when you have no photo or any information other than your age in your profile?
Jeana is an excuse making liar.
As for the women. Anna #3254135 is the biggest fraud of the bunch. Go to any of the sites and you find her. Go to a legitimate dating site and she's nowhere to be found. Nearly every one of these fake sites you will find Anna Belkina - as she claims her name is.
Don't believe any of these 5 star reviews. All of them are just as fake as the women.

lanree
5/28/18

They are attractive and willing to adapt even to religion I think! The women even like your profile to express interest! There are many who should be filtered out though but that doesnt take away from the overall potential and this site is more admffordabke than other sites becuase they gmhave a subscription and can make arrangements for a visit!

davidh1119
5/28/18

Very lovely women. Many are willing to share n It only beautiful pictures among well written letters.

michaelg761
5/25/18

good site. lots of women. deals on trips as well.
staff and customer support are excellent I've been a member since late December and have never had a problem.

nigeld14
Nigel D.
5/24/18

I received a photo from the site that had been accidentally sent. It contained a screenshot of the information about a queue of letters from the site being sent by a man whose name was listed, with the letters queued to be sent at identified times. You will find that you receive format letters that are written to emotionally manipulate you. They will indicate you have an exclusive contact with the person when that profile will have contact with multiple other men, often saying exactly the same thing they are saying to you.

If after all of the information that you see online confirming this site is not legitimate, you still pay them money then you will in all likelihood find you are simply wasting your money, just like all of the other men before you.

The recent research that I have undertaken online indicates that the pay for chat and pay for letter sites in Ukraine are generally fraudulent. They purchase profiles, the girls or 'translators' are paid (not very much) for contacts and these operations are generally run by people who have connections to Russian, Ukraine and Donetsk mafia groups.

There are agencies that have been set up that specialise in this activity with people (men and women) in an office chatting with multiple men online. So you could be sharing your deepest emotions and intimate feelings with a guy sitting at a laptop in an office.

Even if you ensure you are making contact with a real person when you meet with them in Ukraine you will be required to have an overpriced translator attending, the girl will probably not even know who you are and will have no intention of developing a relationship, and you will be taken to an overpriced restaurant where they benefit, the taxi driver benefits and the girls with you benefit. This was my experience in Kiev last summer and they wanted me to do it again two days later. It was clearly just a ruse to make money from me.

These operations have become more professional over the last few years but they are being investigated by the Ukraine authorities now. They were getting away with it because they were supported by corrupt police and politicians but given some have been supporting east Ukraine separatists they are in effect traitors to their own country so their protection is evaporating.

The people who work for them should have a bit of a look at themselves too. Seems like they must be sociopaths to be so willing to emotionally manipulate people for money.

The number of positive reviews should set off alarm bells. It is just another sign that you should not trust this company.

You have probably worked hard to earn your money. Giving it away to these fraudsters is a terrible waste. If you are looking for real dating then maybe look elsewhere. If you are looking for entertainment then this is what you get. But you need to realise that the chances of developing a real relationship are pretty small, almost zero.

Tip for consumers: Do not use the site. You will simply be paying money for something that is not real.

hitl2
5/17/18

NOT ONE TESTIMONY ON HERE tells you how much its going to cost you to meet a woman on "dream-singles" .... WELL HERE IT IS ....

To get a womans contact details .....
a man MUST HAVE retained a paid membership for 3 consecutive months or more & MUST HAVE at least acquired 1,200 credits per lady to obtain contact information. (Less than 3 months & its 2000 credits).
You also have to make a call to the girl in question!
THEN THERE IS an administrative fee of 100 credits for paperwork performed by the independent local representative.
ALL THIS COST & you haven't even met the lady face to face.
DON'T FORGET ... THESE COSTS ARE FOR EACH WOMAN!!!

YOU THINK THESE TYPES OF SITES REALLY WANT GUYS TO FIND A PARTNER??? ....THINK AGAIN!
THEY ARE JUST OUY TO LEECH AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY CAN FROM FOREIGN GUYS!

DO A GOOGLE SEARCH ... see for yourself.
10,000's of testimonies about how This SITE and ALL OTHER "Pay Per Letter" SITES SCAM foreign men! SERIOUSLY ... Do a google search and see the countless complaints/tesimonies about these scamming sites that charge per letter/per minute chat.

Stay away from ANY SITE that charges "Pay Per Letter". It's a scam site.
Be SMART GUYS ... ... only join MONTHLY PAY SITES (with all chat, letters included).
Youll also see the pictures are more genuine AND REAL .... none of these glossed up pictures.

YOU'LL FIND "most OR all of these positive testimonies" are done by employees of the site/s OR by some guy who lives at home with his mum & has never had a date then gets on these sites and thinks all the women want him!!! ... WRONG!

MANY PROFILES are also on other well known scamming sites like Anastasia dating, Charmdate, GlobalLadies, Jump4Love, Victoria Hearts, worldwide-internet-dating (4-6 sites are under this dating site) etc etc etc. & their profiles have different information.
The letters & chat questions the foreign guy receives are mostly generic & automated, Not of a personal nature, the dating agencies (not the sites) who communicate as if they are the woman herself OR from women on these scam sites who work for a commission just leading the foreign guys on to get money out of them!
The longer the "dating/marriage websites and local dating agencies" can keep the foreign guy corresponding the more money they make"!
The LOCAL dating agencies "HAVE THE POWER (not the dating/marriage websites) BECAUSE:
* THEY HAVE THE WOMANS PROFILES (& contact info)
* THEY SUPPLY the "dating/marriage websites" with the profiles
* THEY CHARGE FOR "EVERY letter/ EVERY minute of chat.
* THEY CONTROL ALL COMMUNICATION (use their own interpreters to manipulate correspondance).

BEFORE YOU DECIDE ...LISTEN TO THIS INFO ... tells you how it really is!

http://dreamconnections.com/scam-cure/index.php (this is strait on)

BE SMART or BE STUPID ... the choice is yours!

P.S. Ive been stung in the past and have since spent nearly 12 months doing my homework on these scamming sites! (I am not an agent or affiliate and have ABSOLUTELY NO association with any of the above links)

P.S. When I joined this "dream-singles" site (as a free member) & other "Pay Per Letter" sites, I NEVER HAD a profile or pictures ... YET ... I got a heap of letters from women NOT ONLY FROM THIS SITE but ON EVERY SITE I JOINED!
THAT AUTOMATICALLY TELLS YOU THEY ARE A SCAM SITES!

seanl73
4/13/18

This site is legit. I had a bad experience with many fake girls in other sites wasting money and time and emotion

timothym102
3/22/18

I have been a member of Dream-singles for some time and have found it to be a great way to exchange cultural information with someone who is genuinely interested in your culture as well. This opens a path of honest communication that leads to a better understanding of the other person a well as a better understanding of your own interests and aspirations...and what you are about!

Helpful answer -8

Hello sir, Please call our customer service so we can assist you further. 1 888 989 4889 Kind Regards DM

By Dream S., Dream Singles Representative

Hans, is correct. It's no different than meeting a woman in a bar. However, on DM there are many women that are just there to write letters for money. Keep that in mind. If the woman you are communicating with is on the website 24/7 then she is most likely a waste of time. If it takes them several days to respond to your letter, then she's probably a waste of time. Things are tough in Ukraine financially. So there are many women doing this in an attempt to put food on the table. Stick with writing just letters. Stay away from "chat" and "videos". If they keep insisting on chat, get rid of them, because you are wasting your money.

By Bob P.
Helpful answer -7

Hello Motley, The answer is a 100% no to that. None of the female members of DreamMarriage.com get paid for anything at all.

By Dream S., Dream Singles Representative

Andries. Do you really think beautiful intelligent ladies are staying up all night because they want to talk to men that are 25 years older and more in chat? Think about it logically. The website is a scam and the title Dream Marriage was picked for a reason because it is all just a dream.

By Joe J.
Helpful answer -1

Hello sir, Please call our customer service so we can assist you. 1 888 989 4889 Kind Regards DM

By Dream S., Dream Singles Representative

Gary's observations are correct. I have been on that site a long time, partly out of curiosity to see if I could ever find a real woman. There are very few real profiles out there. One of the big red flags is a refusal to do a video chat. If you can find a woman with a video cam, you have a 'chance.' The last lady had a video cam, but I found out through her profile on vk.com (russian facebook), that she lied about her background as a veterinarian. She is an actress that went to Kiev University of Theatre. See her facebook profile here 'https://vk.com/id43471316' , and her dream singles profile Victoria-4542272. Also see Angelika-4355353. She is a famous instagram model 'http://www.instagram.com/summerlovesummerl/' . Now I am a good looking guy, but what would a rich instagram model want with a normal guy like me ? There were times when I felt like I was really talking with her on chat, and we would discuss things. Then I'd get bizarre emails everyday from her that made no sense. She would ask me the same questions we had already discussed, and they were very vulgar, which felt very weird. It was like communicating with 2 different people. Sometimes I actually felt like I was talking to a dude. I did get a picture of her with my gift I sent her, with the receipt, so I think she's a real woman. I confronted her with her instagram account, facebook account, and I can say she is a pathetic liar. They won't ever admit anything even when you send them pictures they posted on their sites. 'It's not my account'. Right. Someone has all of your personal details about skiing trip accidents, friend's infant baptisms, etc. The women there are scum bags, stay away. They are trained to be very nice and sweet which should also be a red flag. If you meet a real Russian woman there, they are very obstinate, hard headed, and difficult, and rude. So, if you meet a real woman, you probably won't like her any way. That whole site is set up to make men fail, and miserably.

By Marcus A.

Helpful answer -2

Hi Roger, The answer to your question is 100% YES. Each and every woman on Dream-Marriage.com is 100% ID verified and we enforce a zero-tolerance policy against any fraudulent activity.

By Dream S., Dream Singles Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Dream Singles staff and other customers.

24 Photos for Dream Singles