Review of ILoveYourAccent

Tel: 4076746111
admin@iloveyouraccent.com

amandas287
1/8/18

I am genuinely surprised at the few bad reviews here I can only assume they were written by miserable people or are my fiancé and I just incredibly fortunate to have met on this site? I write this in the lounge of our vacation together (first, where he proposed)
Neither of us are film/movie stars but we connected on this site 10 months ago, talked online, then Skype and then a meeting six months later.
I could not be happier, my life is about to change in a wonderful way. I wish all good things for everyone using the site and happy 2018.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Happy New year and huge congratulations to you both, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it. I have sent you a PM, please respond if you are interested. Happy 2018
alisong38
12/28/17

All I can say for us it worked, take a chance and try it out, not a booty call site for sure lol if that is what you are looking for.
Happy New Year people

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
So very happy for you both . I have sent you a PM regarding a TV show
Happy new year
oliviah45
12/23/17

Thanks to the site iloveyouraccent.com I have met the most awesome man I could have ever hoped for.
My life was spiraling downwards after my divorce, took a chance on the site and did not expect much more than friendship at the most.
I started to chat with a guy from Nottingham, he made me laugh, he made me want to check my messages every hour. Long story short, we met, we married and are now expecting our baby girl in March, thank you iloveyouraccent and to anyone thinking of joining or whois leery, just take a chance, I hope you find the love of your ;life like I did...... oh yeah and Miss Meghan..

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Thank you for sharing....private message sent
lisaf181
11/19/17

Met a great guy from Scotland, early days but so far so good and I am happier than I could have imagined.
Thank you for making iloveyouraccent.com

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
We love to hear when someone makes a connection, thank you and congratulations to you both.
gaynorf1
9/21/17

Met the man I will grow old with on this site.
Took me 6 months of searching and finally he popped up.
I love you Robert and I love this site, would recommend to anyone looking for love .

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Hi Gaynor and Robert, we are very happy for you both, congratulations.
PM sent , thank you for letting us all know your wonderful news.
austink15
9/13/17

I wanted to share my succes story with you from my time on iloveyouraccent.com
Thanks to the site, I met an amazing woman from Ireland, a woman I will spend the rest of my life with. From the first time we talked with each othother we developed an unbreakable bond and for the first time we both know what true love is. She is living with me now in Louisiana and are making plans for our wedding in May 2018, we are so excited and grateful to iloveyouraccent for allowing us to find each other.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
CONGRATULATIONS.......... Thank you for this review and the picture as well. I will try and add that on here, please check your private message inbox and from all of us here we wish you happiness always.
marionp20
9/1/17

Did I think I would be living in a village in England, raising Chickens and also being a Step-mom.
I joined with no expectations but came out with a life...... thank you guys and good luck to all. From Chicago IL to Red-mile near Nottingham lol

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Always a pleasure when we know our site has worked and thank you for your review. We wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
Please check your private message inbox, we have a surprise for you :)
jordanh67
8/29/17

Joined this site in 2016, and hooked up with a guy from Ft Lauderdale (I am from the UK), we will this year be buying our house together in Naples Florida. My child hood dream! Thank you to I love your accent!

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Thank you and congrats, always a wonderful day when we hear such great news, happiness to you both.
I have sent you a private message also.
ursulaw3
8/21/17

Writing this review as we go on our honeymoon.
I joined this site in July 2016 purely on the spur of the moment, who knew I would end up finding the most important man in my life across the pond in Worcester but I did.
We married a week ago and I we just wanted to let others know that finding love online can work. To the people at iloveyouraccent.com, the biggest thank you from us.
No more time to write now as my "Husband" is telling me to hurry up..I love saying |:my husband" lol
By the way, we are both in our 40s and have been married before.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Thank you for taking time out of your day (Honeymoon) to write this review, we are so happy for you both. We often have press looking for positive online dating stories and would love to include you if you are interested. Not to worry if not of course.
I have sent you a private message, have a wonderful honeymoon and a fantastic life together.
annas232
8/18/17

I am the PB and he is my J....
I just became a Citizen of the USA and have nothing but praise for iloveyouraccent.com
Without this site I would never have met my husband, would have still been living in Bradford and would never have known that Peanut Butter goes very nicely with Jelly!
Thanks to everyone at iloveyouraccent xx

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
So happy for you, I have sent you a private message also.
lisah313
7/28/17

Just married the man of my dreams yesterday in Florida.. Thank you .. without you this would never have happened.. Nottingham.. England meets Kissimmee Florida. Thank you I love your Accent ! .x

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Congratulations, we are so happy for you both.......please keep in touch.
I have sent you a private message .
ramonc22
7/28/17

Long overdue review. I began using this site back in 2013, met a really great guy and we started to talk. We met after 6 months of Skyping and wats apping (thank goodness for those apps). I am not a believer in love at first sight but I do believe there is someone for everyone, my everyone just happened to live in Ealing London.
Fast forward to now, we are married and have a baby in the way. We are going to be featured in a TV show in a few months and we could not be happier.
I am happy to recommend this site and to answer any questions. The INS interview was nerve wracking for him but no problems. As I said , it is not for hook ups.

Thank you Team.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
We are more than grateful you took the time to write this for us, Happy Anniversary as well.
coreya23
7/28/17

My pictures were loaded sideways, they helped sort it for me, I had an issue with flirting and they helped me make my profile visible, as you might tell I am not technically minded. I do not have any issues so far, I like to get a response if I send an email and so far so good.
People on the site seem OK and I like my time so far, not a huge fan of people without a photo on their profile, it does not make any sense to be out there but not showing yourself.Shallow , maybe but if I have a picture, you should also.

marka242
7/24/17

Yes I am one of those who has used dating sites before, without much success to be honest.
Got talking to someone in a restaurant a while ago, nice American girl who told me she met her husband on this site. I decided to give it a go for 3 months . It actually took me 4 months before I connected with someone who I felt could be more than just a fling or a friend.I don't really understand the bad reviews but then again I am aware that things can happen. No one asked me to send money nor did I or would I.
I am not embarrassed that we met on a dating site, quite the opposite, she is from a place I would never have visited if we had not met on this site and so I can only be grateful and give it 2 thumbs up.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Many thanks for taking the time out to write this, we appreciate you and congratulations to you both.
parkerb23
7/24/17

since 25% more people will write a bad review over a good one I am here to be unique.
Took me a while on this site but at last I have found a girl who has made me the happiest man ever.
So far, so good
I am a true Southern Gentleman with values and morals, she is a sweet girl from the Emerald Isle with the cutest accent. Life is good, feel free to ask me anything.Thank you for this opportunity and good luck everyone.

Tip for consumers: Do not wait for your ship to come in, send flirts, some girls are shy.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
So true, thank you Parker
sorayav2
7/9/17

Thank you team, I have found my heart/ my spulmate my everything.
You can find love online, it just takes patience.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Pind/pond lol glad you are happy.
orlyw1
6/9/17

It worked for us, no problems.
Give its month, flirt, chat...........flirt some more lol
Most important is to be active, don't wait, just go after what you want, in a good way of course.
Thanks Guys

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Thanks Orly W.
warrenb31
4/13/17

This site has been my saving grace! I have met the most wonderful man in Doncaster England. Ruddy cheeks and a beer belly but he's mine. Love you Neil!

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Thanks for your review, good luck to you and Neil :)
haileyc7
4/6/17

We are happy , I was on the site for about 6 months before I found someone special, guess anything worth while takes time.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
We appreciate you taking the time to write your review.
hollye11
4/3/17

Joined with no real expectations as I have tried another well known site with zero luck. Started chatting with a man from Florida who just happened to be coming to the UK. Met for lunch in Manchester, then went to visit him in West Palm Beach, Florida. Fast forward...we are now engaged! This site has changed my life and my opinion of online dating. Thanks to I love your accent!

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
So happy for you, please keep us updated. We often have requests for amazing dating stories from journalists so if you are interested in being featured please let us know. Congratulations.
austinr24
4/3/17

My experience has been eye opening but positive. I think i might be in love.
Could not have happened at a better p9int in my life.
Looking good so far.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Hi Austin, many thanks for taking time to post your review, good luck to you both.
aarona67
3/29/17

Found my fiancé on here
Can't understand her most of the time but can't imagine my life without her either.
Worked for us
Cheers I Love Your Accent

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Lol, got to love those accents, congrats and please keep us updated.
juliaw57
3/28/17

I have been on here for about 2 months abf have talked with some awesome people from the UK and Spain.
I am not a fan of guys who want to Skype immediately, but have done after a while when I feel comfortable.
I have used other well known sites but they are expensive and full of scam artists trying to get you to send money. No one has tried to scam me on here. I guess you have to give it time, so if my Prince rides up and rescues me I will make sure to update this lol.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Thanks for your review.
sarahh237
3/27/17

Does anyone ever receive an email? I joined a few weeks ago and absolutely nothing. Think it's time to give up on dating sites!

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
Do you have a picture on your profile Sarah?
jessicap134
3/24/17

Joined on a whim, did a random search and sent a few messages, within a week I was messaging a guy from Yorkshire England. We chatted a little and after a while we FaceTimed and he still liked me! Lol. Long story short, we have met in person and want to take it further. I have high hopes for us and would like to thank ILYA for helping us get together.

Response from Hannah D., ILoveYourAccent Representative
We are so happy for you , thanks for taking the time to write a review here.

You can cancel the subscription in PayPal but to delete the account the admin has to do so. As soon as you cancel you will probably no longer have access to the site even though you've prepaid until the end of the billing cycle. :-/

By Joshua S.

No problems here, please email us directly so we can help

By Hannah D. [ILoveYourAccent Rep]

Hi, please email us at admin@iloveyouracent.com and we will assist, we do have other members who have registered from Dubai.

By Hannah D. [ILoveYourAccent Rep]

Hi, Wendy, there is no payment coming through from you, do you have a a confirmation email showing your payment? If it is a mix up on our end I will make sure you have a few days extra for your inconvenience but so farI see no payment from you. Please let me know if I can assist further.

By Hannah D. [ILoveYourAccent Rep]

Hi, we did send you an email earlier today, please check your spam filter.

By Hannah D. [ILoveYourAccent Rep]

Hello Catherine, we have no financial info for any member but please email us directly and we can assist you. You have already made 2 claims against us one for each time you joined.

By Hannah D. [ILoveYourAccent Rep]

Questions? Get answers from the ILoveYourAccent staff and other customers.

ILoveYourAccent?