Muslims4Marriage reviews

Tel: +1-888-479-7222
support@muslims4marriage.com

zakia7
3/18/19

Believe it or not, I met my husband on this site.

Believe it or not. I met my husband on this site . We have almost been married a year and have a newborn baby girl. I honestly never thought I would meet my husband on a dating website. But I got a surprise when everything fell in place. I have referred 2 good friends to the website .

sadekg
3/17/19

I met who I thought
was the love of my life. Only a few things would I have changed at all. He
contacted *me* first, and after giving it some thought. I decided to get us
in deep. I thoroughly looked forward to getting to the point. Where we spent
the rest of our lives together.

jada5
3/14/19

I think, hands down, its the best free site. And coming close to the best site overall. It has thousands of questions and tests. The more you answer the closer it can match you. (so it claims) though some of the matches are baffling. It also forms a personality profile on you based on your question answers and test results.

qazemz
3/12/19

As a site its almost perfect. It has detailed profiles. A question matching algorithm. An early warning system to let you know if you'll be wasting.

maleks1
3/10/19

This site has revolutionized the world of online dating by providing a free. Easy to navigate dating website .That offers a service comparable to the paid sites. While the matching system has its limitations. The fact that the site is free means that it has one of the largest databases of users in the country. Which is crucial in this industry.

ticob1
3/8/19

First of all, if you notice and read the reviews that gave 5 stars, they are paid people and pretty much liars. You can communicate with anyone on this site without paying $50 initial fee, you can't view any emails or messages to the contrary of all said in these reviews. Try it yourself. Then if you read real people reviews who actually paid they say it's a scam with a lot of fake reviews.

gabbera
3/8/19

You get more free than some of the others. But it still is like a dead end. The match system seems off and it shows you people with. Like 10 percent match somehow. You still can't do everything without paying. But you can talk to people and browse matches with filters. Overall it was better than the other "free" sites.

sadekm
3/7/19

It is a good dating site if you don't want to cost money . You can send or receive letters for free. But you are not sure whether the people is real person.

taysera
3/4/19

Feminine profiles are mostly from middle-age highly educated women. With strong personnalities. Who have busy and dynamic lifestyle with good professional positions. Often executives or independant.

sadeka
3/4/19

a few bad apples like every dating site But still. There are real women on here .And im still friends with the ones i met to this day. Good friends, great sex, and its free? hell yea this is "cool" .

ramezo
3/3/19

This is
pretty cool site for casual dating. It is about time something else besides
POF. If you are looking for something more adult oriented though.

jade
2/26/19

I think I am one of those one in a million people who got lucky. Still if not for the site I would not have met the woman I now have in my life. She is very smart and beautifull inside and out. She is EXACTLY the woman I dreamed of finding .But never thought I would.

jadk4
2/24/19

When I used this site. I'd met a lot of guys. Their matching system was usually pretty spot-on. With the exeption of a couple of people. I had their åaid service And I felt it was well wroth the $5/month. I got to browse profiles without being seen. Which was nice, And having no ads is always great.

mohammedk44
2/23/19

I was made to pay the $49.00 basic plan, which I did, met two women online said they are from india and lives in Ohio United states beware of these ladies called Fareedah and justpretty the white one is fareedah 2nd one calls her self Aliah from nagaland which she is not both are some pranksters and they asked me for favours on their very second day of chat Fareedah asked me for money to pay her Electricity bills and water bills and Aliah justprtty she asked me for Amazon gift card and money for pho to repair as she gave excuse it dropped in water and not working. Well its a shame people are using these websites for business and their own benefit, there might be genuine people out there am not saying there are not , make your selection wisley and carefully Man out there these fake pretty faces are sitting out there to use you. These ladies never talk over pho just keep texting showing how busy they are and cant talk. My experience was bad am very disappointed am deactivating my account from this site, I feel unsafe on these webistes now as even I shared my pics with them. God saves us from the evil.

nazj
2/23/19

They are there to make money. Women doesn't seem to be fully decent. A real good Muslim girl never behaves outwardly. Most of these women are failures in life and I doubt if some of them are for real, because most of the advertise profile are the same which says that they are interested in me. I am getting email response from the same profile of the same woman year after year. What a JOKE. It's total SCAM, don't get duped.

qazemo
2/22/19

I am a little surprised by some of the more negative reviews below. Ultimately the site is a free site with good interaction . And you can get out what you put in. Upload some photos, give a description, send some asks, and actually get some real responses from people. Who probably would not be paying to be listed otherwise.

mahmoda1
2/19/19

I am over the age of 50 and I have been on this site for 6 years. I have met and dated several decent men. I have not met anyone I want to marry because I am not there yet. I recommend it for anyone getting back in the dating scene. I carefully screen the users. Beware that there are.

mohameda172
2/18/19

I got over 500 "likes" in my 7 months . I never paid to see them. A lot of them were from men . Its very nice.Ilove this site .

tamerr1
2/18/19

Found a lot of cool people on this site. The features weren't like other sites where you had to pay for everything.

samp174
2/17/19

The most dangerous marriage site in the world. Full of African scammers, hackers and on line prostitutes. Stay well clear if u dont want to be fleeced! Shocker!

monero1
2/17/19

Online dating is no big deal for me. I don't think it makes you a loser. Two of my friends are in happy relationships with people they met online through the site. However, I'm sort of a hipster. When it comes to these things. And this was definitely not the place to find smart and quirky girls that like indie rock .

gabero4

Well, I
was very unsure at first of this site. Because I had such bad luck with POF.
And a few other dating sites, So I went in thinking "If this doesnt't
work. I am done with the whole online dating thing". Thank God I gave it
a try 2 weeks in I met my husband.

monera
2/10/19

Is it COMPLETELY FREE. NO CREDIT CARDS REQUIRED? And can I see and write to the ones . I may like and they can respond back for free as well? Can I communicate.

johns3621
2/9/19

Anyone who has been duped into paying for a monthly subscription should be aware of the following:

This company does not make it at all easy to stop subscriptions you may sign up to.

Nothing about this site and it's service is free and so if you wish to establish communications with anyone you may wish to connect with is at an additional cost.

My experience with their customer services is not a positive one. I had requested cancellation of my subscription prior to the next billing cycle but that request was ignored and so this company continued to take money from my account.

I challenged them on this with several emails to their customer support and they refused to refund me my money.

The website does not make it at all simple to cancel membership as other organisations that provide subscription services and the only way is via email!

I will be campaigning against this organisation to highlight their zero customer services policy and outright contravention of international consumer rights!!!

STAY AWAY AND DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS!!!

mostafaa14
2/9/19

Free
online dating site :) Free hook ups!!!
What more can you want. Better
than plenty of fish. Not as good as match but it is FREE.

It's a scam, scam, scam. Do not pay any money. They lure people with pictures and messages before you pay. After you pay, you see that there are no answers and this girls do not exists. Do not be a fool.

By dariusz d.

Dear sir, We clearly state in our SITE TERMS OF USE that all subscriptions are recurring monthly subscriptions unless you cancel the subscription. Almost 100% of all dating and marriage sites that offer subscriptions have the exact same system and policy, including Match.com, eharmony and Zoosk and others. WHen you paid, our shopping cart also clearly stats that the billing would continue monthly until you cancel. The confirmation letter that you received in your email contained the notice that your subscription rebills monthly unless you cancel. it. It is amazing that with all this information you are asking this question. Please provide us with your username on the site or the email address that you used to subscribe with and I will personally make sure that your subscription has been cancelled. We do not lock customers out of their accounts unless they have violated policy or we have received complaints about them from other customers and have verified that those complaints are warranted. Again, please provide us with the username and we will check into this.

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

I would look at some other sites. I'll bet there are some good sites with real, good, and honest Muslim women. I wouldn't believe anything this site says. But that's merely my personal opinion. I have no connection with this site at all.

By Allen T.

Dear Sir, This is the administrator at Muslims4Marriage.com. The site is not a "FALSE" website. No one is pushing you to upgrade on the site. We strongly recommend that you upgrade only if you feel the overall experience of the site meets your requirements. We urge you NOT to upgrade based on one or more messages that you receive from any individual members. We cannot guarantee the identity of the sender of any messages. If you have any concerns, delete your account and do not upgrade. There are literally thousands of other dating sites on the internet. Administrator Muslims4Marriage.com

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

Simply write to support@muslims4marriage.com requesting that you delete your account. You account will be deleted within 24 hours. Administrator Muslims4marriage.com

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

We do not have a discount code, and we are not aware of negative reports all over the internet. We strongly recommend that you try other Muslim marriage sites that may be better suited to your purpose. We are not the only Muslim Marriage site around. there are several of them, so please do ot feel that you have to be a paying member of this site Administrator Muslims4Marriage

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

Be very careful of anyone who lives in Ghana or Nigeria. We do not allow members from those countries and Senegal and Cote Ivoire on the site because of the large number of scammers and fraudsters that come from these countries. The problem is that they sign up as if they live in other countries, and use proxy servers to hide their true IP address, and this makes it difficult to catch and block. Never give out bank or credit card information or send money to anyone you meet on any dating or social networking site. Report such requests to administrator immediately.

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

Please upload a photo. Few members reply to profiles without photos because there are so many members sending messages who have uploaded a photo.

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

Please just check the exchange rate of the dollar vs pound. You can go online to find that as it varies daily

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Muslims4Marriage staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Muslims4Marriage