Muslims4Marriage reviews

Tel: +1-888-479-7222
support@muslims4marriage.com

ameenm1
5/17/19

I went on this site after my son found a nice woman .Who he's now been with for three years.Its very nice site

ehaba7
5/15/19

like the site.

I like the questions that it asks users. To determine compatibility and the "sections" that it has on people's profiles.

hameedb
5/15/19

Rip off always asking for upgrade and profiles are fake. They advertise fake pictures and then send you messages so and so wants to talk and then you find the profile does not exist

Tip for consumers: Be careful

aymana22
5/9/19

I like this site asks you questions. And while it suggests who is a close match. You can see the answer the other person gave and come to your own conclusion.

fouadb1
5/6/19

It's a great site with a very clean and easy layout. I've met a number of partners over the years at the site, both for casual hookups and longer-term relationships. It can feel a little small after a while. But if you are willing to put in some work there are enough interesting people. To make it very worthwhile.

nabilm16
5/5/19

I am a man
searching for a woman to be my soulmate. Or something even more. I live in an
upscale well known area and I am a good looking guy . (At least my friends
say so). I work in Internet marketing. And I am a firm believer in ethical
honest marketing of products and services. I rarely write website.

samehg1
5/2/19

Easy to
use but nothing in the world is free. Annoying ads all over the place. But is
very nice and simple.

naderg2
4/28/19

I like this, I have actually chatted on the phone. And met a couple guys. Not to my liking but at least I know there are real ppl on these sites. Biggest drawback: I stated in my profile. " if you are young enough to be my son, forget it, I already have 4" Yet.

ameena5
4/28/19

As my title suggests, Its just okay. It's not a terrible site as some of the other online dating sites .Clearly are with mandatory paid accounts to do anything .Or more bots and scammers than real profiles. You can actually do quite a bit with a free account. And I know from experience that the site has many real.

solemans
4/28/19

I decided to try this website after I had no luck on Plenty Of Fish. This site is easy to use, appealing to the eye. And kind of fun to use. It's interesting to answer questions and see who you get matched with. The variety of people I think are better, too. And they seem more attractive and less.

mostafak2
4/22/19

I was very skeptical about this site when I first went on. I'll admit, they do ask you to answer a ton of questions. When you make your account .(I only answered them all because I had insomnia and nothing better to do). Yeah, I got a few messages from scammers, but after only a month I met my boyfriend.

fahmya2
4/20/19

No, not every date has been true love. But I've had wonderfully loving experiences with very compatible sincere women. I've been amused by some of the negative reviews at the site. which seem rather bitter about online dating .And life in general.

mahmods
4/18/19

Up front I give
this site 5 stars. I am astonished that it is not the most popular site. Why:
because it is the only free site that I have found. That gives basic real
contact with other participants. Which just does not exist at any other site
that I have looked at. No one seems to make this fact.

emamo
4/17/19

I'd heard good things about this site from a mate. It is easy to use and free. Which is great, Although you have to answer a lot of seemingly pointless questions. I signed up and made the mistake of saying .That I was just looking for something casual. .

aronan
4/15/19

I met so many women but 99 per cent of these so called muslims, christian are nothing but internet scammers taking advantage on your need and desire to find the woman of your dreams. Be very careful and I WILL RECOMMEND TO ALL MENS GOING TO ONLINE DATING SITES TO ASK FOR IDENTITY SHOWING SHOWING WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH ? MOST OF THESE WOMEN ARE ON ONLINE DATING SITES TO MAKE A LIVING OUT OF IT !!! PLEASE DO SO AS IT WILL SAVE YOU TIME TO DISCOVER QUICKLY MOST OF THEM PROVIDE FAKE PHOTOS AND REAL NAME !!!

Tip for consumers: TO ASK FOR IDENTITY DRIVERS LICENCE OR PASPORT
SHOWING THE NAME AND ADDRESS - NEVER SEND MONEY WITHOUT MEETING IN PERSON OR KNOWING THE PERSON

ahmedm117
4/14/19

This site actually
has a lot of potential in my book. But unfortunately there just aren't a lot
of active men in my area. I get contacted by some serious creepy dudes . That
have nothing in common with me.

loaya1
4/10/19

Don't waste your time.

Don't waste your time. If you search google with these keywords " bad site" you'll invariably ascertain the truth. (I couldn't help but to notice some of the claims of finding one's soulmates . Within some of the reviews on here. And find those commenters of dubious

fahmya1
4/8/19

The more questions you answer the better your matches will be. The questions are submitted by other members. And so can be repetitious, but again, you don't have to answer them all.

heshamo
4/7/19

I met several. Dated a few and ultimately ended up in the relationship. I expect to be my last. I think this is about all you could ask of a free on-line dating site. If this is not your experience I think you probably have unrealistic expectations and/ or you're just " doing it wrong."

abdallhm
4/5/19

In reading on-line dating profiles will net you an overall positive impression of the site. Fortunately, though, I don't even have to rely on that as I used that for about four years.

walido4
4/2/19

I have been this site for awhile now. I have also done eHarmony, Match, and PlentyofFish. And I have to say that I like this . The best out of all of them. The reason that I like its best is because of the format of the website. I like the questions that it asks users to determine compatibility .

ramezj
4/1/19

Joined this site. thinking it would be a fun way to meet new people. Immediately after signing up. I was bombarded with extremely explicit message. From girls of lower than average attractiveness asking for pics. Received a lot of obvious phishing scam messages and crude crap. But never anything genuine. Best part of all.

nasera5
4/1/19

From all the comments I've been reading I can see not.

From all the comments I've been reading .I can see not a lot of people are having luck in this site. A lot of people on this site are not looking for something real. I was lucky enough to find my boyfriend on there. After 3 weeks of being on there we started talking. Then we decided to go out.

eslamw
3/29/19

This is the best
dating/hookup site out there. That I know about. It has lately added some ads
to the top. And bottom of the page. But other than that the buyout by match
hasn't changed it.

zahera4
3/27/19

I met the perfect guy for me at the site :) . At fist I was kind of iffy about the site. But I'm glad I went on :) . We have been dating for 2 months so far. And it's been going great *knock on wood* for this site. I suggest being 100% honest with the questions. So you do find your perfect match! :)

It's a scam, scam, scam. Do not pay any money. They lure people with pictures and messages before you pay. After you pay, you see that there are no answers and this girls do not exists. Do not be a fool.

By dariusz d.

Dear sir, We clearly state in our SITE TERMS OF USE that all subscriptions are recurring monthly subscriptions unless you cancel the subscription. Almost 100% of all dating and marriage sites that offer subscriptions have the exact same system and policy, including Match.com, eharmony and Zoosk and others. WHen you paid, our shopping cart also clearly stats that the billing would continue monthly until you cancel. The confirmation letter that you received in your email contained the notice that your subscription rebills monthly unless you cancel. it. It is amazing that with all this information you are asking this question. Please provide us with your username on the site or the email address that you used to subscribe with and I will personally make sure that your subscription has been cancelled. We do not lock customers out of their accounts unless they have violated policy or we have received complaints about them from other customers and have verified that those complaints are warranted. Again, please provide us with the username and we will check into this.

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

I would look at some other sites. I'll bet there are some good sites with real, good, and honest Muslim women. I wouldn't believe anything this site says. But that's merely my personal opinion. I have no connection with this site at all.

By Allen T.

Dear Sir, This is the administrator at Muslims4Marriage.com. The site is not a "FALSE" website. No one is pushing you to upgrade on the site. We strongly recommend that you upgrade only if you feel the overall experience of the site meets your requirements. We urge you NOT to upgrade based on one or more messages that you receive from any individual members. We cannot guarantee the identity of the sender of any messages. If you have any concerns, delete your account and do not upgrade. There are literally thousands of other dating sites on the internet. Administrator Muslims4Marriage.com

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

Simply write to support@muslims4marriage.com requesting that you delete your account. You account will be deleted within 24 hours. Administrator Muslims4marriage.com

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

yes its a scam site ... mostly profiles made by their staff .. they text you and force you to pay money to read texts when pay them texts vanish... job done

By wonder b.

By wonder b.

We do not have a discount code, and we are not aware of negative reports all over the internet. We strongly recommend that you try other Muslim marriage sites that may be better suited to your purpose. We are not the only Muslim Marriage site around. there are several of them, so please do ot feel that you have to be a paying member of this site Administrator Muslims4Marriage

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

Be very careful of anyone who lives in Ghana or Nigeria. We do not allow members from those countries and Senegal and Cote Ivoire on the site because of the large number of scammers and fraudsters that come from these countries. The problem is that they sign up as if they live in other countries, and use proxy servers to hide their true IP address, and this makes it difficult to catch and block. Never give out bank or credit card information or send money to anyone you meet on any dating or social networking site. Report such requests to administrator immediately.

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative

Please upload a photo. Few members reply to profiles without photos because there are so many members sending messages who have uploaded a photo.

By Al S., Muslims4Marriage Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Muslims4Marriage staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Muslims4Marriage