Marriage Fitness reviews

Tel: 410-764-1552

daveml
davem L.
3/17/19

The reads I get from Mort are quite enlightening and I can say that they are helpful in giving me the understanding and encouragement to keep trying to reconcile or marriage of...47 years...

gaylynd
Gaylyn D.
3/16/19

I felt like the people really cared about you.If everyone who was not only having problems in there marriage but who wanted to know how to have a wonderful marriage in the future, would learn the steps.There would be a big drop in divorce.

warrz
Warr Z.
3/15/19

My only complaint is a more structured approach. It is a bit confusing as to how to pace the marriage fitness. We are doing this together online but have found little guidance as to how it works. We have not done the work book, I do not know where to find it and aside from listening once a week together to the recordings, we'll thats all we know how to do. Is there more?

It is a positive system though and has definitely helped save our marriage so I can not complain too much.

Thank you Mort!

jeanniem15
Jeannie M.
3/15/19

I ordered the audio download. They were so helpful. My husband say the change in me after all we had been through. He began to listen to them with me. We still have a ways to go but far better than they were 6 months ago. I love getting Mort's daily emails. They give me something to think about & new ways of doing things. Thank you so much

phyllish73
Phyllis H.
3/12/19

My husband had one foot out the door.
I signed up on the lone ranger track. I followed all of the advice and reccomendations.
We are back on track and happier than ever.
Thank you!

manojf
Manoj F.
3/11/19

At the outset, let me tell you that this website and the guidance given by Mr. Mort Fertel is worth in Gold-Oh! it is worth MORE THAN Gold. The advice is simply superb, to-the-point, lucid, easy to implement, result-oriented and what not!

Every sentence, every paragraph, every e-mail is inspiring, refreshing, mesmerizing-JUST AWESOME

The website has become one of my FAVOURITE websites.

In fact, I am at a loss of words to truly and fully describe the value of the advice/help of Mr. Mort Fertel.

The website is a MUST for every one for sustaining and strengthening his/her marriage.

I wish Mr. Mort ALL THE BEST. MAY HE BE STAY BLESSED BY THE ALMIGHTY!

jodif24
Jodi f.
3/11/19

All the advice I got from Mort's marriage fitness has helped so much in our relationship. I learned that making changes to myself rather than expecting him to change was an easy start. Applying the talk and touch charge, and completely letting go of things from the past has also been a huge help. I could go on and on about the things that we've changed and how it's made our relationship so much stronger than it's been in many years. We take the time to really listen to each other, go on "dates" and place a priority on our life ... and then everything else falls into place. Mort has helped us realized how important a happy marriage is when raising kids! Mort, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I've recommended your program to so many other couples that are going through challenges in their relationship and I've enjoyed reading over past marriage fitness emails or listening to the audio books again. It's such great information even if you're in a happy and healthy marriage! Highly recommended!

lebogangl
Lebogang L.
3/11/19

Thanx for all the massages,my marriage is far from getting back on track but at least I have healed and I can now do things the rite way.

roy3
Ro Y.
3/11/19

I am only 5 weeks into this program but I feel happy when I follow Mort's advice irrespective of my doubts and fears
I hope this program would yield the result that I hope for

nateb52
Nate B.
3/7/19

I have been receiving the emails for some time now... months. I finally purchassed the Marriage Fitness Program two weeks ago. My only regret is not purchasing it sooner. All the books and advice and other stuff out there I have tried on my own. None of it works. Morts emails always made sense but i am a skeptical person so i drug my feet. I should have just done it months ago! The program is simple. Easy to understand, and has a list to mark off your progress. The methodology and insight of the program is incredible. I caused so much more damage by trying things on my own! Pushing as hard as I could against a 'pull' door. Only pushing her further away in the process. I now can see the changes taking place by implementing the program. Its slow and steady, but it is very effective. Dont wait. Dont waste time and energy by trying to 'figure it out' on your own! You will only make things worse, I promise you that! Buy the program. Buy it now and get started getting your life back!

leslieb238
Leslie B.
3/7/19

Mort's messages have been incredibly helpful, however we have not received the items promised when we registered for the tele-bootcamp, nor have we received a response from customer service once the issue was reported. Quite frustrating unfortunately.

majscm
Majsc M.
3/6/19

While I believe Mort's program is great, it didn't help me in my circumstance. That being said I think it could help alot of couples. Just don't wait to long..

bonuschecka
Bonuscheck A.
3/3/19

I know that this is helping me with ME as a individual I'm thankful that my friend shared this site with me.

ba67
B a.
3/2/19

Mort is right on. He saved our marriage. We are grateful, thankful and appreciative. His wisdom and understanding of human needs is so spot on and amazing. I wished we had him in our life 30 years ago. Thank you, Mort!

rosemaryt19
Rosemary T.
3/1/19

I found Marriage Max online while I was frantically searching for something that could help me out with what I considered to be my marriage heading right for disaster! My husband had developed an intense friendship with a female coworker. It was way beyond work by the time I realized he was so totally devoted and infatuated with her. It was because of her that he got a cell phone, and then he was constantly on it, texting, messaging, snap chatting to her. I felt like I was just there to pay for living expenses, make him dinner, and be a prop at social events. And if she was there, there was no one else in the room for him. He just had tunnel vision for her. And she loved it! She was the centre of his world and she knew it. She was filing for divorce from her husband, she already had a boyfriend who lived in her building. So she had my husband at her beck and call, and her boyfriend for everything else. I did speak with my husband about this 'friendship' more than once. To no avail. The protective walls went up. There was no changing his mind. I was wrong. She was right. So after a HUGE blowup we had after having a weekend of our family here, and he invited her and her guy. The family saw the infatuation right in front of them. of course they remark to me, not to him. never figured that out...Fast track to now...couples counselling was a washout... Since I found Mort, I have put into practice the things he recommends. I have made headway with being the Leader in our marriage. And just this past week, my husband has been showing behaviour like the man I married. Slowly, though. He still is in contact with her. She got a job elsewhere, but they were still in constant contact all the time. Just this past week, again, I noticed the contact reducing SLOWLY. and my husband behaving more like what I married, not the mean guy he became. I know we have a long way to go. I have to finish the MF program first. I have to get in on the Q and A call yet. And keep practicing the stuff Mort provides in the program. Just to give a timeline, I started this in early December. It is going into March now, and even though progress is SLOW, it is progress. I will continue with this until December this year. That is one full year. I can evaluate then, how far we have progressed, if there is any regression, and whether I can handle going down this road again. This first time really hit me hard. And I got so scared. It made me get prepared in every way, for being single again. I don't want to be, but I suggest to get in front of whatever is scaring you, and take control of it. You don't want the scary monster to be in control of you. Thank you Mort for providing anyone with this information, and a proactive way to get your marriage back, and even better.

ta55
T A.
3/1/19

We are an older couple that have got "too complacent" with our relationship, and I (the wife) realized that most of the energy of our marriage of 40 years was lost. Even though I am a Church Counselor, I was "out of resources". I did a researched and purchased the CD's from Mort Fertel. I was really amazed as how much I learned that "I" was not doing right. CD's 3 and 4 are incredible!!!. I also received his daily short publications and printed them for my husband to read them. We shared them and they helped us a lot. He never understood what was to put "love first" up to now. Mr. Fertel uses very simple language and real life examples to make us understand and move forward with new understanding and exercises for a successful and blessed marriage life. I highly recommend his Cd's and presentations to any couple in need or improving their relationship, or just as a refreshing course.

pjx
PJ X.
2/28/19

Due to budget constraints I only get the daily emails for now. I have shared this site with several friends just so they don't end up like me.

moonx
moon X.
2/28/19

I have been doing mostly reading and trying to apply to my thoughts to save the marriage. I love but not in love with you is the correct thing that was stated to me. 28 years together 2 weeks before anniversary. We still live together separate bed rooms. but yet hang together as normal ? go figure.Still confused way she wants me here..i never had an affair always true..

jakew71
Jake W.
2/23/19

I really thought it was great and I think it would have help my wife if she would have done it. I got your emails for weeks then I got in to the Lone Ranger . As soon as I got it two weeks in I found out my wife was cheating on me. It is a great program and I did everything that was asked but it just didn't turn my wife around and it's not the program it was just the way she wanted to go. Thanks for all the help you did make me a better man and father. Thanks Jake

ashleyk144
Ashley K.
2/22/19

I love the information sent to me to help better my marriage. He hits it right on the head! Ive been using his helpful tips and it has strengthened my marriage! Thank you!

hoper30
Hope R.
2/21/19

For about ten years I read every relationship and self-improvement book I could get my hands on. I convinced my husband to read some of them together. We also attended several marriage programmes. However, none of these helped! In fact, the more I learned about what marriage should be, the more I wanted a divorce!!

For years I thought you had to work on your problems in order to build a marriage with your spouse. But every time I tried to discuss these, my husband became defensive and the conversation turned into an argument. The MAIN thing that has made a massive difference is the first lesson of the programme that says you have to put aside your problems to work on your marriage.

The other big difference in the programme is that it gives very practical advice on how to build the marriage. Since listening to the audio recordings we have been more affectionate with each other, we have started doing Date Night, we are taking part in each other's interests and we have a much more positive attitude towards each other. We are still a work in progress, but now I am happy to say we are progressing in the right direction.

unsuccessfulg
Unsuccessful G.
2/19/19

The program was not successful for me. I did the lone ranger track and I found that most of the information applies to couples or those that have communication with their spouse. My spouse had moved in with his mistress and was filing for divorce. He stopped putting money into the bank account, and I was getting ready to lose my house. I had no communication with my husband other than through an attorney. I reached out to Mort to cancel the program because I couldn't afford to spend the money at the time, but was told that I couldn't cancel until I worked the program. I was asked to schedule a 5 minute laser section. The question that I asked was how to communicate with someone who does not wish to communicate. Mort suggested send talk charges to his phone. After sending a couple of those, my husband changed his phone number.

pastorg2
Pastor G.
2/19/19

Keep doing good to our marriages, woman and children are too liberated,husbands are burdened are challenged by lack of control due to life change and systems in our families,devorce is divisive. Please continue with the good work...

natashai6
Natasha I.
2/19/19

I am just on the beginning on track of positive changes in my marriage and in the attitude I had to my husband, whom I considered contributor to pain and turmoil in our family. Thankfully to the guidance of the Marriage Fitness Program and Mr.Fertel, now that's all in the past. Please, continue the good work for the sake of all the happiness in the marriage and the families. Thank you!

juanax
Juana X.
2/19/19

I wish I could afford anything right now. I know this is something that can help many. Unfortunately I think it's too late for us.

Questions? Get answers from the Marriage Fitness staff and other customers.

Marriage Fitness?