Marriage Fitness reviews

brianl195
Brian L.
1/17/19

New to the program,still having a hard time, but program is helping to understand where I need to go to better with next relationship

keny24
Ken Y.
1/17/19

This is a good program. It doesnt work in every case, that case is mine. I hope no one else is married to a cruel person like i have been.

Good luck to all of you, this program is really worth trying. After you have tried it you can say you did all you could do weather it works or not. Not every women is like the one I married.

anonymoust278
anonymous T.
1/16/19

I look forward to these email and I am still undecided, I guess afraid to join the boot camp. I suggested it to my husband and he said dont panic we will be fine. Wait awhile..hmmm

kevinz32
Kevin Z.
1/16/19

The advice ive recieved throughout the last few months have done wonders and helped very much. I highly reccomend anyone having marital issues and are feeling helpless,give mort fertel's programs a shot. You will not be sorry

joe26
Jo E.
1/15/19

The small snippets and interviews you share are amazing, life changing actually. Applicable even if you have no marital problems at all. You should strive to get these tools into peoples hands before the marriage is actually in crisis. More of a preventative tool. Easier to maintain than to rebuild after a crisis I think.

porterz
Porter Z.
1/15/19

I personally have gained a lot of insight through your extremely unique perspective on resurrecting a dying marriage.
I believe that the valuable information you provide can really help couples who have an open mind, the willing and want to learn hw to repair their bond.

I am trying to save some $ to eventualy take my own problems to the next level hopefully with a more personalised session but it is taking this Jarhead longer than expected.

However i remain stradfast becase i feel you actually believe what you teach because youve learned it through experience.
Your insight is very personal and touches every aspect.

I truly look forward to speaking to you on a much more private level on hopes you can help me more than you already have - not even being directly involved.

Thank you for caring.

lolongas
Lolonga S.
1/14/19

It was an enriching and fruitful experience which has helped me tremendously. I even shared some of the notes with a married colleague of mine who found them pretty much useful too.

mercye2
Mercy E.
1/14/19

I appreciate all the emails l received. They have helped me a lot to reconsider my marriage. I had already given up after my marriage was affected by infidelity which even included another woman and kids.

precioust4
Precious T.
1/14/19

I was on the verge of marital crisis and the programme helped restored the trust i had in my spouse and to stop focusing on the problem.

pearlz1
Pearl Z.
1/13/19

It's very helpful in focusing your marriage on health . It helped us to get back to that place of peace and joy

diannaf16
Dianna F.
1/12/19

I find them to be professional and very helpful in keeping me grounded and aware of my own behaviors that are not helpful to my own cause but less my hubbys . Yes things I already know but tend to forget when emotions are present. I've been able to open a fresh communication with my spouse and things are considerably better and better each day, glad I contacted them

tomasf17
Tomas F.
1/12/19

The Marriage Fitness Program helped me a lot so far. I just started, 3 weeks. The most important thing for me was that it helped me to calm down and to understand the real situation I am at. Good tips and advices. Defenetly would recomend program to everyone having relationship problems.
The rest is a hard work. Thanks a lot

marcj36
Marc J.
1/12/19

Hi Mort's a genius as do I give credit to his outher half.
The strongest feeling I have is love and that's without a doubt the reason I was searching for help to fix a broken connection my wife and I had we have made progress in the marriage fitness plan which we both started 2 months ago. Our love for each other is growing stronger it feels like a spring season breaking away from winters cold that lasted 5 years. Thank you.

dianel124
Diane L.
1/11/19

Hi Mort Fertel

I was able to read all e-mails about marriage. I thought they were good. Unfortunately my husband and
I are not in a good place. We have two children together. I am going to try to get him to go back to counseling. Hoping to get some help! Thanks for sending all the e-mails on other people's stories!

julin4
Juli N.
1/10/19

Hello
I believe that my ex of 30 years put me on your mailing list and I am not married but had been for 28 years. I did however read the emails becaude I am engaged and love good advice. Relationships take work and give and take and more forgiveness and embrassing the yea to your yang. I have been in my current relstionship for 1 1/2 years snd gour advice was helpful in my walk of life currently. I stuck around my previoud marriage trying to male it work but it taked 2. I lodt myself ad a perdon due to wanting to repair our marrisge. I believe in marriage and didnt want to loose my ex. In that time I realized i cant do this alone cant fix him and shouldn't try too. I pray if your having marritial issues tjat you both do some counceling and give and take.

emild14
Emil D.
1/7/19

I went through a terrible experience but I read carefully all the e-mails . My troubles are not over but I got hope and that is the most important issue

anmiree
Anmire E.
1/7/19

Hi Dr. Mort Fertel, I never regret the fact that i joined your programme I am so happy and greatful to the Lord that he used you to show me the right path and saved my marriage if it was not for your help than I would have definitely divorce by this time you really are a true Hero and I am so honoured to be part of your programme, I am Anmire Evenson from Namibia and yet distance couldn't stop you to save my marriage I will advice others to commit themselves once the join this fitness programme and follow your instructions strictly you are a Excellent Doctor that has already save thousands of marriages and deserve The endless blessings of God from above. Thank you for this opportunity Dr. Mort Fertel stay blessed.

jonathanj70
Jonathan J.
1/6/19

The Marriage Fitness program is amazing and has saved my marriage. I have recommended it to several friends going through tough times in their marriage. Thank you Mort!

melindat26
Melinda T.
1/6/19

I have my best friend back!! My husband was having 2 emotional affairs and had asked me for a divorce. Mort's program was amazing! My husband has ended both affairs and we are dating again and divorce is off the table. I did the program on my own, my husband had no clue. I learned to like myself again and in the process, it saved my marriage. Thank you Mort, for coming into my broken marriage and teaching me to put the pieces back together. I am forever grateful!!

lennad1
Lenna D.
1/5/19

I have been married 25 years my husband has had many affairs and it has been very hard for me getting Morts emails have gave me hope and ecourgement I hope in the future I can go thru the Tele camp

hellenf1
Hellen F.
1/5/19

It has been really helpful and I learned new tricks that has strengthened my relationship with my husband

giftz
Gift Z.
1/5/19

The emails and the comments of people that were going through crisis gave me hope in the middle of nowhere. I can not say I got there yet but the encouragement I got helped to see the good in my spouse. I can not thank you enough because the techniques has rekindled my hope. Once again thank you.

jamesc570
James C.
1/2/19

My experience wasn't so good it has nothing to do with c reading in the websites and advice I was given from you it had to do with I'm married to a liar number one everything out of her mouth is a lie manipulator number two and a Severe alcoholic number 3 that is set on one thing cheating on me and turn my children against me and I devised anybody out there if you're experiencing the same thing don't waste your time like I did I've wasted over 9 months of my life and I'm in a worse predicament now than I was to begin with and the mental abuse in the games that get run on me it's all it's all abuse

restyz
Resty Z.
1/2/19

I have found marriagemax.com so helpful and enriching. I personally had some issues to put right in my marriage. I have come to realize that it takes one person to start the journey to wards a joyful marriage.
Lets us not settle for less but great marriage. A successful marriage should be our birth right. We should work smart and hard to ensure that our marriages are great. Love conquers all. So when we choose to love we receive love back. Love consistently, whether in storm or Sunshine, love will heal every nasty situation in life.
Note: Understanding why you spouse behaves in certain way is very important in marriage restoration.

Prayer: God source of true love, you are a creator of great things. Come and save us from mediocre relationships and marriages. Restore and renew love, oneness and greatness in our marriages. Amen.

optimistica
Optimistic A.
1/1/19

Best decision I ever made. I take every communication to heart. I haven't done the boot camp yet, but plan to in the near future. I want to save my marriage and 2019 is the year to do so and I couldn't do it without all of Mort's genuine support, guidance, and advice. I look forward to reading what's in store next.

Questions? Get answers from the Marriage Fitness staff and other customers.

Marriage Fitness?