Review of Nikah.com

Nikah.com reviews

nigarb
3/6/19

Very reliable and good services. I am very much satisfied. I thank them for such honest services. I got 100 percent what i was searching.

qasimm2
8/23/18

I paid for the membership and still I am unable to get the contact numbers of the possible matches. When I contacted them and told the admin that I have paid so why your web-filter is not giving me contact number sof the possible matches... they replied "We are keeping it Halal!". However, on their terms and conditions website, they say that they will give you 50 contact numbers o the possible matches. But the nikah.com team is liar and is a fraud.
Using this website is very difficult. I sent messages (through the website - not through cell phone) to some and they replied that they are already married since long ago and still Nikah.com are not closing their profiles, despite such married couples informed them. This is yet another fraud.
Stay away and save your money. They do not refund.
I can personally explain and testify this, if you require. I can be reached at whatsapp: +92 331 582 5889

Tip for consumers: Stay away and save your money. They do not refund.

Questions? Get answers from the Nikah.com staff and other customers.

Nikah.com?