Review of IVRose

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
support@ivrose.com

emilys379
6/13/19

It always has the latest trends online at affordable prices. The sizes are mostly true to size and the overall quality is good! The staff was friendly and helpful! Overall a good experience!

andrel81
6/12/19

They have a area of buy 3 get 1 free!!!! Hurry up to find it!!! It won't spend a lot and they are seasonal shift clothes.

berep2
6/11/19

This is the cutest top I have ever owned!! Absolutely LOVE it!! I am 5'6", 140 and a 38D. I ordered a Medium. Not only does it look amazing on me but I feel sexy in it. The material is very light and flowly. Feels great on. I received many compliments on it. Run a little big. I normally wear a large bc of my chest size but I went with a medium after reading the reviews and I'm glad I did. I probably could have gotten away with a small, but I have no complaints. I would definitely recommend this shirt to everyone!

missyt9
6/9/19

Excellent quality, low prices, amazing customer service!! I ordered 3 swimsuits and one doesn't really fit great but the other 2 are just so good - perfect fitting, cute designs, good, thick and quality fabric. I'll order again!! 10/10 all in all

lif8
6/6/19

I have already made purchases of various values and I have always received everything well and right before the deadline.

julial116
6/6/19

I received these today and they were exactly like the picture!! love the detail and the quality a little to big but that's okay :) it was a great gift for my mother! :)

johom
6/6/19

I love everything about this pair sandals. It is stylish and sexy. It can be dressed up or down and it fits perfectly. I've really loved it lately.but some beads is fall off.

nongm1
6/5/19

I wore my ivrose shoes for the first time yesterday, all day and there was no pinching or rubbing! Perfection. Thankyou ivrose for your efficient service.

bellam44
6/5/19

Excited to wear this dress to Vegas! The material is nice and thick. The dusty pink is such a lovely color in person.

ginaa51
6/5/19

The long dress is very nice. I was recommended by a friend. She is a loyal fan of ivrose. The clothes are of good quality and very sexy.

luqiangs
6/5/19

I like this long skirt very much. The style suits me very well and the fabric feels great.

Good shopping experience, and then I will buy the style I like.

ytekwm
6/4/19

The store has been in collection for a long time, but it is bought once, it should be said that it is not bad.

bettyd102
6/4/19

Ivrose is great; had some issues with payment but was resolved in one business day. Will use again.:)

snowg1
5/31/19

This shop sells gently used items for a very good discount! And off season clearances are outstanding! (See, you can tell I love it because I was compelled to use exclamation points at the end of all my sentences. )

croteauc
5/31/19

4 such cute, affordable clothes. customer service is top notch. love the skrit, makes the shopping more enjoyable. and love the goodies for us!

bettym151
5/31/19

Arrived in time for party, ok quality.

I ordered a 3XL and I am a 40" chest fitted ok

was baggy around the body, so standard dress fit, i am 32" waist

hw81
5/31/19

Sizing of the shirts were really off. I wanted to return but they just wanted to offer me 10.00.I would not recommend ordering from this site. To hard to return stuff that you do not like!

kiersteng
5/29/19

This site is BAD BAD BAD!!! DO NOT order from them!!! I had tried for 3 days to get in touch with their so called "customer service" and no one will respond to my emails!!! Asked to cancel my order several times because of an address scree up that I caught right away and tried to fix the for it shipped and they deliberately ignored my requests until my item shipped. Now I'm sitting here waiting on a package that will never arrive to me with no help, no phone number to get ahold of a real person, and no solution to my issue. If I could rate this site lower than a 1 star I would!!!! AWFUL WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS!!! NEVER AGAIN!

minjik4
5/29/19

when i've got wrong item instead real what I ordered, they just wanted to give me a cash coupon and discount coupon for compensation not redelivery right item.
I had been fighting for 3days for this wrong item that was delivered to me...
sigh never order never use never buy somthing on this site

abnerj5
5/29/19

I bought two pairs of high Heeled-SandalsI at Ivrose. There is no friction on the heel. Good quality.

jingg3
5/28/19

Shoes were received almost two weeks ago. They looked good in quality and wore heels. Recommend this website.

therie
5/28/19

I was so excited for this dress but I'm disappointed, the fabric is nice but the finishing is bad and the sizing is off, it's large and awkward under the arms

leaha40
5/25/19

I ordered a swimwear,it was in perfect style! I loved how quickly it came in the mail and how great the it was. It was nice quality swimwear that has kept me very charming while traveling abroad on beach.And it has such great color selection for all swimwear and the sales were perfect opportunity to get it! Overall I've had a great experience with Ivrose and I wanted to share my experience with others.

salleyj
5/25/19

Really disappointed i Waited nearly 2 weeks for this item and it's too small. Wanted to bring it on holiday now I can't. However Was exactly as described on website

johog
5/25/19

I love the design of this print dress.make me more attractive.love it.And I would recommend this for the price.

Try the site gethuman.com It's reader written, their thrust is to get the best or at least the real phone numbers and other contact information to/for customer service to the public, from as many businesses as possible. They settle for whatever they get, but the idea is in the name..to get people in contact with a Human, instead of a computer. Since there are several ppl here interested in that, you might get the phone #you want there. Member Robert L.

By Robert L.

Please stop falling for these scammers. They steal a designer dress image from a legitimate website, then attempt (and fail) to copy it in cheap shoddy materials. They will change their name when things get too hot. Liligal, Rosegal, Chic me, Rotita. As a general rule of thumb, if they are advertising on Google or Facebook they are a con.

By Ev e.

Dont order from here!! You wont is scam!!! You wont receive anything and take your money

By Lainey c.

Only order if you are sure you will not have to return it as it costs a fortune to return it. It can take up to two months to arrive.

By Jacqueline L.

They take days to respond to emails no 800 number.

By Niesha T.

you can contact customer service on the official website

By Theri E.

It's as bad as they are describing. I received my order yesterday and the fabric looks like something that a kid's Halloween costume is made of. The item looks like it was sewed in home economics class. It was suppose to have a cape in the back and they just sewed two pieces of fabric over the back. I've never seen anything like it. The size XL fits like a medium. It makes Walmart clothes look like Nieman Marcus. Horrible!!!!

By Mia L.

I ordered several items from them on 4/20. They all came in around 5/9. I like all the items and they fit really well. I hope all my future experiences run this smoothly bc they have cute stuff on their site.

By Simine K.

Questions? Get answers from the IVRose staff and other customers.

IVRose?