Review of IVRose

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
support@ivrose.com

taniac24
2/8/19

Ordered 2 dresses blouse and side tie top . Nothing at all like the pictures . Cheap extremely poor fabric and poorly made . . Blouses do not fit even thou order xx . Dresses don't even have hems just cut material . .contacted on live chat and was offered five dollar refund which had to be spent with them within a week . Utter joke . Utter $#*! . . Paid with credit card and will get a refund from them die to shoddy goods . This is a genuine review. Please please do not buy from this utter crap company . Nothing looks like the pictures and it is the cheapest of the cheap .

andreas556
2/4/19

I oder first time a jumsuit and when I received it was completly difrent as the picture what they post!The quality material was very bad,the color was difrent and the style not same.When I email them about return my mony back they never email me back or contact me.Wery desopinted and never will oder anythink!

chrism902
1/31/19

Order 2 items, got 1 and the other was shipped elsewhere. Contacted them and did what they asked. It's been 3 weeks and won't respond back to me nor have I gotten my other item

mollyk33
1/28/19

I ordered two dresses from this site- one arrived crumpled in a ball inside a plastic bag finally after 4 weeks (I ordered it for an event and it did not arrive in time obviously) and the second never came. I reached out to customer service and they were not helpful. They literally took my money and did not deliver the dress I purchased. No free shipping on returns. The dress I did received looked NOTHING like the photos online and was made out of a cheap spandex like a Halloween costume. The stitching was falling out at the hem.
SCAMMERS

charlotteo15
1/25/19

I ordered a dress from this site. Looked satin in the picture and looked like it was made from a good material.
When the dress came it took more than 2 months to come!! It was see through and the material was really cheap. Paid £20 for this dress worth less that £5. Wouldn't remmend.

steffis1
1/24/19

My order took 5 weeks to arrive poor service awful quality of clothes when they did arrive total waste of money!

ty17
1/19/19

I placed 2 orders a week apart to take on a trip. It took nearly 2 months to get both orders. I followed up numerous times and kept getting excuses that they're coming from China so be patience. Seriously when they originally promise is 10 days? This company is not well set up to handle delivery timely.

To make it worse the fabrics are cheap polyester. The teddy is old style and not sexy so its a waste of a purchase. No wonder the price is too good to be true.

alisonc65
1/9/19

Hi i bought 3 dresses before Christmas to see what i would like for wear for new year, they arrived in good time no problem there and I have to say I found the quality for the price amazing, All 3 I ordered in small, but unfortunately I'm very short and the dresses i chose just didn't look right on me, the thought of sending them back wasn't very appealing as had trouble before on many different sites, but i was amazed I emailed them, they got straight back to me told me what I needed to do, then I went on messager to send the pictures of my receipt and was amazed of how friendly they are, the replies are from actual people not done via computerised answers which made a massive difference to me, with in days I had my money back with no problem at all... in fact I've ordered another 2 dresses which have arrived promptly, so no problem with buying or returning with this company.

dawnw151
1/4/19

The dress I ordered took several weeks but was worth the wait. It fits true to size and the material and craftsmanship were great. I will be ordering from here again soon!! my photo will not load.

poppys5
12/27/18

Quality of customer service was amazing but just remember your size order because delivery cost is expensive to return! Product was overall good quality.

zorok
12/27/18

I am really happy with the products from IVRose. I am regular customer of IVRose. I have purchased lot of products and happy with all of them. They are true to size and fits exactly as in the given display picture. I am happy to continue my shopping and even suggested for most of my friends.

olivial75
12/19/18

Hey there!!!! if you guys are planning to buy from this website, it's totally worth it! it's beautiful...loving ittt

jacquelinel81
12/19/18

The dress was too tight, too revealing and too shiny. To return from the UK is very expensive and not worth the saving on the price of the dress

wendyc231
12/17/18

Bought a Large and it's incredibly small. Took a while to arrive but they're pretty quick about returning messages.

Returns: You pay the shipping for the return, they'll refund you money or if you don't think it's worth it, they'll give you 20% of the product price.

The size is incredibly and unbelievably off.

rc280
12/16/18

The time frame delivery they give on the site is completely wrong. It takes a lot more time than you ever expected. Bought a dress over a month ago once they said i would receive in 7 days and still have not received it yet.

maggies88
12/14/18

I compared 3 places for best price and this was it. I also love that I can check out with Paypal. The order arrived quickly and I had a follow-up email asking if I had received my order. Can't get much better than that

nedas1
12/13/18

I like my dress and it has very expensive look I recommend this item .
Fitting , size , material is exactly like pictures.

kenm303
12/12/18

Really great pop up with lots of styles and variation. Service is very nice and they are fast to respond. I was pleasantly surprised. The material was decent and all the dresses looked like the advertised picture. One dress had a zipper problem but I got it fixed at a local shop for a few dollars. And this shop gave me some compensation, they treat customers very kindly. Some of the items are a little small, but still cute.The other thing I have to say is that the shipping is so fast, they arranged the shipment right after the day I placed the order! After a week, the package was safely delivered with good condition. This is a great shop for me, highly recommend this site. Please keep up the good work!!

lindyg3
12/9/18

Trading standards will be my next step for this company .....Took my money haven't got a dress
Now saying it's out of stock .
Nearly 2 weeks it's taken to get this answer and the only reason I know this Iv had to send a lot of messages to get this answer !!
They haven't been offered my money back
They want me to wait until they restock , which is there standard practice ( Iv read a lot of their reviews ) so won't be wearing the dress to the office party !!!! Or any other party this year
That's if it's wearable at all , I'm yet to find out ...

nicolev65
12/9/18

Simply awful quality and service to return was complicated. I feel cheated! Nothing like the photo and the dress looked like a cheap costume dress you could buy anywhere. Really upset with this as I was really looking forward to wearing this to an Cmas party. I wouldn't buy anything off this website again.

wendyw210
12/7/18

The material is very nice and comfortable, I love it. The shipping is fast, I am happy with my purchase. Thanks.

melodye12
11/30/18

This company was very quick to provide me with updates on the status of my order,even telling me when it was shipping before i had received automated notices from the carrier. l highly recommend this store.

huayul
11/30/18

My first order with this website didn't go quite as originally planned. I measured my body using a measuring tape and the first shirt were too baggy in the arms and the back (but this was due to the shirt back details I chose). Contacted Customer Support and they were very very helpful in assisting me with adjusting my measurements and gave me store credit to order another one. The second shirt that came was really really close to perfection and I was very happy with that already. All the orders were made very quickly and sent very quickly too. Overall, the whole experience with they has been a very positive one and I highly commend their excellent Customer Service!

luevanosl
11/27/18

Before I place this order,I see some bad reviews.I feel worry about my order.But it's beyond our expectation!Everything was great. Will do business with you again.

grothec
11/27/18

J'ai reçu ma commande mardi 20/11/2018. La lingerie est correcte, cependant la robe que j'ai reçue est défectueuse ci-joint quelques photos et une vidéo. Sur le bouton devant, il n'y a même pas un trou pour le mettre, et la dentelle devant la poitrine est déchirée. Je suis très déçue. J'ai envoyé des mails avec des preuves à l'adresse support clientèle ils en ont rien à foutre par contre pour continuer à m'envoyer des pubs et demander mon avis ça il y a pas de problème. En voulant tester ce site ça reste pour moi très nul pour rester polie (je dirais même de la grosse merde) mieux vaut mettre un peu plus d'argent et acheter sur des sites fiables de bonne qualité.
Je ne recommande absolument pas un site qui se permet d'envoyer des articles défectueux et qui en plus ne prennent pas le temps de traiter les réclamations, défectueux ou pas les clients sont quand même prélevé et ce n'est pas normal.
Pour moi ça mérite un zéro, même un -10, la note de 1 est beaucoup trop.

Try the site gethuman.com It's reader written, their thrust is to get the best or at least the real phone numbers and other contact information to/for customer service to the public, from as many businesses as possible. They settle for whatever they get, but the idea is in the name..to get people in contact with a Human, instead of a computer. Since there are several ppl here interested in that, you might get the phone #you want there. Member Robert L.

By Robert L.

Please stop falling for these scammers. They steal a designer dress image from a legitimate website, then attempt (and fail) to copy it in cheap shoddy materials. They will change their name when things get too hot. Liligal, Rosegal, Chic me, Rotita. As a general rule of thumb, if they are advertising on Google or Facebook they are a con.

By Ev e.

Dont order from here!! You wont is scam!!! You wont receive anything and take your money

By Lainey c.

Only order if you are sure you will not have to return it as it costs a fortune to return it. It can take up to two months to arrive.

By Jacqueline L.

It's as bad as they are describing. I received my order yesterday and the fabric looks like something that a kid's Halloween costume is made of. The item looks like it was sewed in home economics class. It was suppose to have a cape in the back and they just sewed two pieces of fabric over the back. I've never seen anything like it. The size XL fits like a medium. It makes Walmart clothes look like Nieman Marcus. Horrible!!!!

By Mia L.

I ordered several items from them on 4/20. They all came in around 5/9. I like all the items and they fit really well. I hope all my future experiences run this smoothly bc they have cute stuff on their site.

By Simine K.

Questions? Get answers from the IVRose staff and other customers.

IVRose?