Review of IVRose

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
support@ivrose.com

jourez
4/18/19

Listening to my colleagues, they all said that the quality is good, and they will come to your home next time. Recently too busy, confirmed late, good quality, authentic, good-looking style, shoes are very good, huh, huh. The quality is very good, really good, the same as the picture, the code is also very standard, the packaging is also very good.

snsnt
4/18/19

I really love this website. I love their products as well as the prices. I would definitely recommend ivrose to anyone who's looking for cute and affordable clothes. Customer service is super friendly!

lemasterb
4/18/19

Latest trend clothing available at a very affordable price. I often shop on the app and follow them on Instagram. When I heard about pop up store, I really wanted to check it out and it was very fun experience.

yimih
4/15/19

I bought a pair of pants on this website. The design is trendy. It belongs to punk style. It looks handsome and the quality is good.

laurena150
4/12/19

I am very picky about my clothes. They fit me PERFECTLY which is rare for pants to do because of my odd shape.
I had no issues at all with anything from reviewing the site, placing the order and receiving my product. Ladies you must check out this site!

farrahc9
4/12/19

Wow super surprised at what Deal they got. Even price matching! Everything went real smooth A++.Competent compliant and efficient great company

sallye37
4/11/19

Really nice bits that you wouldn't get in your usual shops. Quality nice for the money. Delivery a bit slow however it's coming from far away. But definitely buy again. And would
definitely recommend.

larsona
4/11/19

Never had a problem shopping here! Great products, fast shipping and even better prices!! 5/5 every time!!

bunnya5
4/11/19

The clothes are nice and I will be shopping here for now on. Love love OE
Love their stuff! All of their products I've bought from the past have always been great quality. 10/10 recommend to anyone online shopping on a budget!

dawna103
4/10/19

package was never received and it was assumed the post office delivered to wrong address. I contacted IV Rose by chat, seems to be the only was to communicate to this company that appears to be oversea's. There site says someone will contact you in 24 hrs. That was 2.21.19. It is now 4.10.19. No one has contacted me, the history of my order has not come up in my account to get order or tracking number since I wrote the concern about not receiving my package. Like it was deleted out of my history. I had insurance on my package as well. Cloths are cute but yu are taking chances with just loosing your money if anything goes wrong with your package because they do not respond at all. I have sent chats 3 times as of today with no response.

piercek6

LOVE
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! I bought this for a beach vacation and it was one of my fave clothes. Comfortable (I could sleep in it, and might), flattering, and can be dressed up or down! I will but again for sure!

natalian15
4/10/19

have ordered from ivrose about 4 times now. I've had like 2 things I've returned. And all I can say is refunds are fast an easy. Customer service is soooo nice and understanding. Not only that how can you beat the sales it's always a sale !

krisz5
4/10/19

Good quality and great service!Great experience!I loveWell made and light weight.
Very pleased, thank you!

justing168
4/9/19

Although I had an issue with the sizing of an item I purchased, the help I received in sorting the issue was brilliant and therefore the review is 5 star because I know that if I have an issue it will be sorted without a problem. The staff were very friendly and the replies were fast which meant that communication flowed well and the issue was rectified in no time. I would definitely shop at this store again.

natashaq2
4/8/19

Received all the items,including shoes,clothing,i must say they are perfect.
All are in good condition and size are accurate.Thanks

dmdsy
4/8/19

My experience with ivrose has been a good one as I've received all my orders with the quality promised, and the delivery system was and is also good. When enquiring , the customer service is friendly and to the point which I love.

fobinaj
4/8/19

I loved it. It is exactly what I expected. I was worried about the material, but it was very nice and the jumper does not look cheap at all. It was a great purchase very excited to wear it. The size was as expected if you follow the sizing chart.

daniell464
4/4/19

I wasn't sure I was going to like this dress, but I really love it! It looks really sexy on! The fabric is thick enough that it will help hide some imperfections. I read one of the reviews that said that the straps are a little too long and they are. Maybe an inch or so. But the material is thick enough that if I shorten the straps, I think I can actually go braless with this dress. I have a very large chest, so that is a HUGE thing for me! The dress is a definite buy. I got this dress yesterday and I just ordered the dark red and the green to go with it!

rongl3
4/4/19

The clothes are very suitable for me. They are comfortable in material, suitable in price,

good in quality and very fond of them.

alexandras96
4/4/19

Everything was perfect and met my expectations ! i'm so in love with this dress .Can't wait to order from ivrose again!

mrrenr
4/4/19

The clothes of this company are very fashionable, the quality is very good, the style is very in line with my style.

churcha
4/4/19

Every time I have an issue they sort it straight away.Fantastic service the prime option and delivery,I live it

lindaf524
4/3/19

I AM CRYING RIGHT NOW . I PAYED 16 $#*!ING POUNDS FOR DELIVERY .
seriously bro
COME ON
i need the dress for tonight or i will sue
dead serious

dwaynew27
4/3/19

My classmates bought a bag, hoodies, and other make-up stuff... And it looks so pretty (tbh) so I tried to buy a bag and other makeup stuff on jollychic. And since i just received it just now, the result.. it's cute and the makeup it was okay. All in all it's perfect cause all of the things that i ordered it looks exactly the same as the photo.

goldene3
4/2/19

I needed cool stage shirts for my bands and found them at Ivrose at great prices on my order. I'll shop here again when the time comes.

Try the site gethuman.com It's reader written, their thrust is to get the best or at least the real phone numbers and other contact information to/for customer service to the public, from as many businesses as possible. They settle for whatever they get, but the idea is in the name..to get people in contact with a Human, instead of a computer. Since there are several ppl here interested in that, you might get the phone #you want there. Member Robert L.

By Robert L.

Please stop falling for these scammers. They steal a designer dress image from a legitimate website, then attempt (and fail) to copy it in cheap shoddy materials. They will change their name when things get too hot. Liligal, Rosegal, Chic me, Rotita. As a general rule of thumb, if they are advertising on Google or Facebook they are a con.

By Ev e.

Dont order from here!! You wont is scam!!! You wont receive anything and take your money

By Lainey c.

Only order if you are sure you will not have to return it as it costs a fortune to return it. It can take up to two months to arrive.

By Jacqueline L.

They take days to respond to emails no 800 number.

By Niesha T.

It's as bad as they are describing. I received my order yesterday and the fabric looks like something that a kid's Halloween costume is made of. The item looks like it was sewed in home economics class. It was suppose to have a cape in the back and they just sewed two pieces of fabric over the back. I've never seen anything like it. The size XL fits like a medium. It makes Walmart clothes look like Nieman Marcus. Horrible!!!!

By Mia L.

I ordered several items from them on 4/20. They all came in around 5/9. I like all the items and they fit really well. I hope all my future experiences run this smoothly bc they have cute stuff on their site.

By Simine K.

Questions? Get answers from the IVRose staff and other customers.

IVRose?