Review of IVRose

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
support@ivrose.com

annalisap1
12/4/19
I ordered 3 items from this website with an express delivery as I needed them very soon for an event.
After I paid , they sent me a notification saying the items were not in stock anymore, and they could provide for a delivery only after restock the pieces. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!! Avoid!!!!
pieterb14
12/4/19
Wouldn't buy from Ivyrose again. Poor quality items, a really poor fit (not sure who the sizes were modelled against and a hassle to return. Instead of returning (to Germany and at my own cost) I was offered either a $10 voucher or a 20% refund , both of which I found insulting.
Needless to say I won't be using this site again
beverleyc26
12/3/19
The picture for my item was lovely however the actual item did not reflect this.
It was think cheap material, it came up really small so was not true to size.
I was gutted aa the product looked lovely on the website.
The product pictured below looks soft and almost fluffy. The product is actually quite rough and looks more like cotton. Compare this to the actual picture I have taken of my product and hopefully you will see the quality differences.
surbhij5
11/19/19
Never shop on this site. First of all very poor customer service.Secondly material is not good, If the size didnot fit you good ,they will tell you send the dress back but not refund you whole money.You have to pay the shipping charges by yourself and the shipping charges while purchasing would not be refund even. so, please be careful not to shop over here .
romilav
11/13/19
Genial ! I'm in love peoples. my order was as expected. but the was sometimes disappointing but otherwise everything was awesome
carolinet65
11/8/19
The quality is not bad and the prices are really low. Always look to the comments, the pictures in there and what other people think of the product. I ordered 6 shoes's and they were surprisently good quality. The prices are really low, so you cant expect the best of the best quality.
elliet23
11/3/19
Don't buy from here. Their products are very different to what they advertise and will not offer you a refund, if they do they try and make you pay for postage and shipping which can be even more expensive than the product. Company is run by scammers who falsely advertise their items. Shop with someone like pretty little thing or boohoo.
christinev99
11/1/19
Ordered 3 shirts from them..did not Look at all like the pics on the web site.The material was all stretched and sleeves way short..washed them and discoloured all of my laundry..they are not even refunded me for the discoverer one and they don't cover any of the cost for returning the items. Save your money and your time and do not order from this company..very disappointed with my purchases!
gabrielleb35
10/29/19
I never thought I'd be able to do a what I asked for vs what I got. The dress I received looks nothing like the pictures on the website. The material is very thin and discolored if stretched, the cut on the sleeves do not match AT ALL. It's just a completely different dress and not what I asked for and definitely not what I expected. Very dissatisfied
pt103
10/29/19
Awful cheap quality, nothing like in their photos.. virtually no chance of a refund...offered 20% back or $5 and 15%of next order..ha
brendam414
10/8/19
For my first time ordering from the site, I have nothing but good things to say about my purchases. They were well packaged, true to the fit and all at a good price. This is now my go-to site for buying dresses.I highly recommend!

I have received another one today, very fit, I really fell in love with this brand.
nellyb15
10/7/19
I was very impressed with the material of their blouse and romper. Nice to the touch, thin but not flimsy, yet substantial enough to keep you comfortable for 3 seasons (not winter)- and I'm one of those folks who is always cold. I'm about 5'3", 140 lbs, got a medium which is my usual size. It hits almost to my knees. Very happy with this.
jamiel223
10/3/19
Positive experience of using the store and communicating with the manager. Answered all my questions, very helpful! I will advise my friends to buy here. It is very easy to use this website if you want to find beautiful dresses for your partner. I gifted my girlfriend a beautiful dress from this website and now she loves this website.
lisaw634
10/3/19
I order relatively often on this site and I am happy every time! I can easily find my size and the site is very well sized! Especially for the dresses I love! They have a lot of different styles and I think everyone can find something to suit them! I highly recommend it!
rebeccaz34
10/3/19
I live in South Africa. The goods arrived within two weeks and was delivered right to my door. Each item individually wrapped.
All great quality.
The follow up support is brilliant and everyone is super helpful.
I will definitely order again.
lindaa497
9/30/19
It is the only shop who is an example for how online shopping spouse to be .. everything's better and above expectation ... i order many items ..they come fast safety and exactly what i order for me is a really 5 stars online shopping thank you , very good job.
caroln162
9/30/19
Do NOT try to get a refund from them
I Sent a return package with the return label from my account and because i didn't took a photo of my return receive from usps ( i also payed $12 for the usps to send to them ), they didn't refund me yet, its been 26 days since. I have contacted them so many time between this time but they always say that they didn't receive it. Very upset
saraha564
9/29/19
perfect color perfect size really thank you so much arrived early 10 days.so satisfied perfect US size. They have a wide variety of products and good customer service, they also have fast and cheap shipping
megant93
9/28/19
Very good customer service. Pretty good products for the price, though the size charts ran a bit big for me.
haileyj11
9/24/19
I paid $17 for 3 day shipping and it arrived 2 weeks later. When i finally got it the day before homecoming it looked completely different than the picture. It was a different color, a different design, it was flowy instead of tight, extremely see-through, and way too big. Not worth the $50.
christines448
9/20/19
Very very happy with this online shop store. My friend recommended me to buy here and it is so great. I got my order so quickly. So fast. I like the package very much. Next time, I will buy new things again.
lilyw59
9/19/19
I am very satisfied with my purchases from the ivrose website. The quality of the clothing is so much better than expected and every item I purchased fits me perfectly. Would 100% recommend this store if you are looking to buy cute and on trend clothing for affordable prices. Shipping and customer service was also outstanding.
zorar3
9/18/19
You really do get what you pay for: some items were made from very nice fabrics and fit wonderfully; other items simply didn't. I had to send about 20% of my purchases back because they looked a bit weird.Please note the customer will bear the shipping cost,that sounds bad.The items I kept were of okay quality (like I said: you get what you pay for). I am an honest customer.
breannab17
9/18/19
I placed a new order last week and I receive it so quickly. It is so good and I love it so much. I also recommend this to my friends and families. They also placed the order and would love the items they will receive.
richardss3
9/17/19
nice it fits good and it arrive on time looks and fits beautifully. nice details on the lace. super cute! can 't wait to wear it! !

Try the site gethuman.com It's reader written, their thrust is to get the best or at least the real phone numbers and other contact information to/for customer service to the public, from as many businesses as possible. They settle for whatever they get, but the idea is in the name..to get people in contact with a Human, instead of a computer. Since there are several ppl here interested in that, you might get the phone #you want there. Member Robert L.

By Robert L.

It's a scam...no chance of refund..if they ever turn up

By P t.

I would like to find the real designer of some of these photographs used on these scam websites. Anyone have any suggestions?

By AS W.

Only order if you are sure you will not have to return it as it costs a fortune to return it. It can take up to two months to arrive.

By Jacqueline L.

They take days to respond to emails no 800 number.

By Niesha T.

you can contact customer service on the official website

By Theri E.

It's as bad as they are describing. I received my order yesterday and the fabric looks like something that a kid's Halloween costume is made of. The item looks like it was sewed in home economics class. It was suppose to have a cape in the back and they just sewed two pieces of fabric over the back. I've never seen anything like it. The size XL fits like a medium. It makes Walmart clothes look like Nieman Marcus. Horrible!!!!

By Mia L.

I ordered several items from them on 4/20. They all came in around 5/9. I like all the items and they fit really well. I hope all my future experiences run this smoothly bc they have cute stuff on their site.

By Simine K.

Questions? Get answers from the IVRose staff and other customers.

IVRose?