IVRose

IVRose has a consumer rating of 2.58 stars from 614 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. IVRose also ranks 274th among Women's Clothing sites. The most common issues with IVRose are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

• The logistics time was a bit long because of the epidemic .and customer service is fantastic
  • I ordered 5 items for my holiday and yes they all came separately but they all came in time.

• Ordered x2 dresses over 3 weeks ago now and only 1 has arrived.
  • only to send it back after 2 weeks I have recived my order back again!
How would you rate IVRose?

“dress.”

Zhen Z.
5/5/20

Got good deals and free shipping. Would recommend other. The logistics time was a bit long because of the epidemic .and customer service is fantastic

“Poor quality, false advertising, poor customer service”

Vanessa H.
5/20/20

Absolutely 100% poor quality. The items purchased do not even look closely to the advertised picture. Do not purchase from this site if you value quality of clothing! I ordered a tie dye set and it looks like a poorly printed pattern that was done by sponging paint on clothing. Also, ordered 5 items on April 9. I received a notice one item was out of stock about 2 weeks later. Received 1 out of 4 items on 5/18, then 2 more items on 5/20, now currently still waiting for the last item. Despite current pandemic, they have poor customer service and did not assist me at all when I was worried my package was lost.

customer service (75) 3 weeks (16) 2 weeks (16) dress (182) post office (10) not order (25) 5 items (8) refund (109) 5 weeks (8) 1 star (6) return policy (7) 2 months (8)
vanessah175
May 20th, 2020
tristanc52
April 14th, 2020
First time I must say that if you dont mind waiting at least six weeks for your merchandise to arrive then look elsewhere. Secondly, if you're worried about cybercrime or identity theft is another reason you should not order from here. After i was billed and awaiting my order, I received an email starting thati needed to verify myself and send in a copy of my passport page and credit card i used, i refused and canceled the order.
zhenz6
May 5th, 2020
heleng273
May 27th, 2020
I enjoyed looking at the latest designs from this boutique and finding updated fashion. There are a wide variety of styles ... I always seem to find something every time I check the website. Customer service is fantastic. I never had a problem buying here.
mamtab6
May 23rd, 2020
They have most pathetic service.If you order from this particular brand ,there is no Guarantee you will receive ur clothes and if not received they will lie to you,stating they are looking into the matter and will revert soon,but that won't happen ever.On the contrary if you ask them to refund ,they will say from our side we have dispatched the ur stuff.. Please don't order anything from here ...I am disappointed never had this kind of experience ever.
naomih74
March 8th, 2020
My shipment took 6 weeks to arrive. Living in Hawaii we experience with mail delays but not this long. I purchased from Chicme which I believe is the same owner but different store name. I was satisfied with the blouses I ordered as they are the same as shown on the website, but we're a little smaller than the actual US size. By the way, they ship from Hong Kong China, which its been asked and not answered.
natashac88
January 29th, 2020
Used this website to order a top on the 19th of January, waited 8 working days' before contacting them to find out what was going on with my currently still processing order to find out that the item I had ordered was out of stock and is no longer being made, so will not be available in the future!
vanessaj83
April 12th, 2020
Item ordered looked great in photo thought for the higher price tag possibly good quality. Wrong.. absolute garbage. Return ha good luck. Refund well they do comunícate a bit with you offer 10% of purchase price back maybe 20 if u argue. But then they don't send you anything back just a scam. Don't trust this company!!
magdap6
April 17th, 2020
Hi

I bought a shirt for £20. It arrived broken and very low quality. I was asked to pay £10 for return. This is a fraud
karens1216
February 2nd, 2020
They send you items differently than you order. Ordered red peep toe lace booties but recv'd burgundy colored ones. Company doesnt refund even their mistakes.
channac
December 22nd, 2019
Good Quarry at fair price Definitely recommend to friends And family and then will keep ordering from the store
victoriar230
May 23rd, 2020
I ordered 4 face masks for my family and myself. And I ordered them a month ago. I still have no received them. What is going on?
amys1006
April 11th, 2020
Extremely poor. Order took over 3 weeks to arrive. I arranged a return via their website and posted it via the post office paying over £8 for postage. 5 weeks I have been waiting, contact IV Rose via live chat, instagram and email as they cut of my live chat. They said it could be in warehouse I must send proof of return. This shouldn't be the case they should just process refunds once received. They did this the last time I tried to make a return. Due to it being so long now I have lost the Post Office receipt. The point is returns should be dealt with, I shouldn't have to chase. All other companies follow this process, so why don't they?

Their customer service is non existent, staff typing on live chat are rude and they don't respond to emails.

I have shopped here a few times but will not be in the future. Their sizing is not accurate and some items are of cheap quality.
janes792
May 9th, 2020
This was the first time I purchased from this website. I can already tell that the service is excellent, quality
is great. This time I purchased a clothes and the fabric is awesome, so comfortable. Loving it so much.
I would probably purchase it again soon.
lisac1477
May 6th, 2020
I purchased a few thing from them. Its been over two weeks and I still have not received them. I tried to cancel my order and they are telling to contact USPS but sending me a FedEx link! Seriously they can't even get it straight who they send the package with but want me to contact them! What a scam!
amys1059
May 5th, 2020
I placed an order 4 weeks ago. I finally received three out of the four items I ordered. I emailed letting them know I only received some of my items and asked when the rest would be sent. I never received a response. My order never showed that it had shipped, in fact it still shows processing. So irritated.
beverleyc26
December 3rd, 2019
The picture for my item was lovely however the actual item did not reflect this.
It was think cheap material, it came up really small so was not true to size.
I was gutted aa the product looked lovely on the website.
The product pictured below looks soft and almost fluffy. The product is actually quite rough and looks more like cotton. Compare this to the actual picture I have taken of my product and hopefully you will see the quality differences.
nunyab85
May 2nd, 2020
I shop all around the internet all the time, enough to know that this company steals all their pictures from other companies claiming they are selling these products. For example compare some of their pictures to the products on the Ohpolly website. I did not buy anything from this company but I thought I should warn people that they do not have any of these products, hence the reason they don't have their own models wearing their own clothing. They mimic the products that they see and that is why they are poor quality.
kenyab20
May 27th, 2020
I ordered three pair of shoes and never Got them. I emailed them because there's no way to call or track the order. They took my money
andreassone
May 9th, 2020
I loved the products I bought. Definitely worth the value. The quality of the swimwear is great and the style
selection is abundant. Fast shipping. I will be buying from this brand again.
britm3
February 26th, 2020
I bought 3 dresses paid for fast shipping and it's been 1 month now and one dress was shipped at the wrong place and the two others still haven't been shipped. I also had to pay duties that I wasn't warned about. Worst experience of my life.
reshs
March 28th, 2020
The outfit that I purchased is cheap material. This company sucks!!!! Also don't think your shipment will be their in 7-10 business days they lie their customer services sucks I hate this company I wish I had never gave them my money
hollyf118
March 11th, 2020
It took over a month to receive the first part of my order and still haven't received the second part. The sizing is not accurate to what it states, runs small and the quality of clothing is very poor. Would never order from them again and would not recommend!
kimruna
February 15th, 2020
I ordered a dress with express shipping, I was happy to pay for both as I really liked this dress. However when I was reviving no status updates I panicked. The dress did not arrive with in 3-5 days, and I needed it for an event. In fact it has been nearly a month and the dress still hasn't arrived!!! When talking to customer service they are giving me percentages of a refund the can give me and each is different from the last. They are a useless company that treat customers unfairly lying about the reason for the delay, each member of customer service saying it's the "warehouse" or "delivery". After me waiting this long I should get a full refund for the shipping and the dress.

Tip for consumers: Save your money and find the dress on a different website this company is awful and you may never receive your dress on time and money back.

susanb2110
May 24th, 2020
Had an incredible encounter requesting from this site. Garments were acceptable quality and shown up before long. Over all I am happy with the shopping experience and dress it self, will be orderring once more.

Try the site gethuman.com It's reader written, their thrust is to get the best or at least the real phone numbers and other contact information to/for customer service to the public, from as many businesses as possible. They settle for whatever they get, but the idea is in the name..to get people in contact with a Human, instead of a computer. Since there are several ppl here interested in that, you might get the phone #you want there. Member Robert L.

By Robert L.