Review of IVRose

London, LONDON WC2H, GB
support@ivrose.com

jordang103
8/19/19

I ordered a handful of clothes from Ivrose, they arrived in just under 2 weeks.They're are all beautiful and really good quality.

I emailed them to see what my options were and they emailed me back the same day and offered me an easy and quick resolve to my problems. Even after this I had a few more questions and my agent always got back to me the same day. I have been raving about Ivrose to all of my friends, great customer service and great products!

tywend
8/14/19

I was originally hesitant to order from this store since it was online only and had very affordable prices. but now, im so glad i did since the products were shipped in a timely manner and they were great quality. i ordered 3 different tops and they're all excellent quality for the price i paid. the fit was fairly accurate, and even if they didn't have models styling the pieces, the review section was filled with people's pictures, so it was easy to get a good idea of what size i should order.

abbyb55
8/13/19

A lil small for the bust size but it's so cA lil small for the bust size but it's so cute and so pretty the prettiest dress that I have ever broughtute and so pretty the prettiest dress that I have ever brought.

aimeej22
8/10/19

I made a purchase first time, I am very nervous
i contacted with the customer service fretfully
Kathy told me everyting patiently and detailedly
Very happy and received the item on time, thanks very much

chuijuf
8/10/19

I love this dress. It's so comfortable to wear, washes well on a cool / slow spin, gang to dry and it barely needs an iron. Great fit and well made! Loved it so much I bought it in another colour.

fionaw37
8/8/19

My order with was super easy and arrived very quickly. The dresses were of supreme quality! Unfortunately, they didn't fit. Lexi at customer service was fantastic, very helpful! I was able to get a cash coupon and re-order larger sizes. I would definitely recommend ordering through them!!

rebeccas471
8/7/19

In my opinion,online shopping was scared for me like most of people,but when I received some clothings from this site,I must say I am not disappointed,it is in superb quality in actual.I think we both need to make a correct judge in justice.

dittyt1
8/7/19

My purchase has a little delay,but i am totally satisfied with the them.You will never disappointed with them when you received it.

cindyf214
8/7/19

I didn't have the courage to order this brand at first, but since I always saw their advertisement on facebook, I hesitated to buy my dress, contacted the customer service to ask about their size problem, the customer service attitude was very friendly, and the reply was timely, but logistics Some problems have caused me to receive it for a long time, but I know that their warehouse is far away from the United States. I am cross-border shopping. I feel that this is normal. I don't know why there are so many bad comments, the dress I received. The quality is good, not as bad as I expected, but maybe the logistics needs improvement, I hope I can buy it here, I don't want to encounter problems like other people's bad reviews.

mangar
8/6/19

shipping is a bit high and items aren't always as nice as the description photo as well some of the materials are cheaply made or doesn't always fit right. wish is also doing taxes now which I've noticed most online stores are taxing about 8 to 9 percent which takes the fun out of shopping online as frequent as I did before. most shop online to save money bc everywhere else is ripping them off

yoy7
7/23/19

Really love this site,with range of fashion trendy clothes and suitable size to choose,i must say the shipping to the US is quicker than my expectation.So fast to get my purchase.
So nice customer service.Will always support you in the future.

monikas68
7/22/19

First items are cheap chinese clothing. When i tried to get a refund they told me to sent back items to USA! So I paid another £20 to sent dresses whih cost me £60. They receieved dresses (i track the parcel) but now they stop responind and blocked the chat...

chunj
7/18/19

I wore this the same day I got it and received a compliment immediately. I like how the sleeves are a little longer down to above the elbow. This will come in handy when buildings crank up the AC during the summer months!

hollys197
7/18/19

Ivrose is an amazing website to buy clothings. And they have phenomenal customer service and delivery is also quite fast considering that it is over seas. Would definitely recommend to friends. Their customer service team replies within minutes when you want to bring up some sort of issue.

snows5
7/16/19

It was my first time ordering from Ivrose and I couldnt recommend the website more. It came a few weeks earlier than expected delivery date. I ordered two dresses and they were the best quality, they are stunning and fit perfect. I am definitely buying my dress from now on of Ivrose. The prices are really affordable. Will definitely be purchasing more items in the future.

amandas553
7/12/19

Beautiful jacket, my little girl adores it! The customer service was excellent and all my questions were answered promptly and professionally. Thank you very much!

nemow
7/11/19

I recently purchased a dress from ivrose. I was skeptical as to how legit the website actually was, but I was pleasantly surprised with my experience. The dress looked exactly like the pictures on the website, and was made of a good material and quality. The order took about a week to arrive but that was stated on the website anyway. I would definitely recommend ordering from ivrose, and will be doing so again.

xianshengs
7/10/19

An amazing experience. The staff are very helpful and the whole process is very simple. So far, all my orders are correct.

matthews506
7/10/19

Better than expected, I was worried how my chest would fit but it's lovely! Super cute and comfy for summer.but not as nice as it looks in the picture. fit is weird especially for more busty women.

swiftt
6/26/19

I got a floral romper within 2 weeks.Material is comfy,but I am picky about how clothing fits me.I couldn't get the romper to fit how I wanted it, unless I didn't wear a bra & that's not an option for my mom-boobs.

susiep26
6/19/19

If I could give this site negative stars I would! They refused to give me a refund after I returned my order. It too weeks of me emailing and checking in and they still wouldn't refund me! TERRIBLE SITE. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR MONEY.

emilys379
6/13/19

It always has the latest trends online at affordable prices. The sizes are mostly true to size and the overall quality is good! The staff was friendly and helpful! Overall a good experience!

andrel81
6/12/19

They have a area of buy 3 get 1 free!!!! Hurry up to find it!!! It won't spend a lot and they are seasonal shift clothes.

berep2
6/11/19

This is the cutest top I have ever owned!! Absolutely LOVE it!! I am 5'6", 140 and a 38D. I ordered a Medium. Not only does it look amazing on me but I feel sexy in it. The material is very light and flowly. Feels great on. I received many compliments on it. Run a little big. I normally wear a large bc of my chest size but I went with a medium after reading the reviews and I'm glad I did. I probably could have gotten away with a small, but I have no complaints. I would definitely recommend this shirt to everyone!

missyt9
6/9/19

Excellent quality, low prices, amazing customer service!! I ordered 3 swimsuits and one doesn't really fit great but the other 2 are just so good - perfect fitting, cute designs, good, thick and quality fabric. I'll order again!! 10/10 all in all

Try the site gethuman.com It's reader written, their thrust is to get the best or at least the real phone numbers and other contact information to/for customer service to the public, from as many businesses as possible. They settle for whatever they get, but the idea is in the name..to get people in contact with a Human, instead of a computer. Since there are several ppl here interested in that, you might get the phone #you want there. Member Robert L.

By Robert L.

I would like to find the real designer of some of these photographs used on these scam websites. Anyone have any suggestions?

By AS W.

I ordered lots of items from here. Everything arrived and a late item was notified to me that it would arrive late. I wonder if someone else got your goods?

By Isweri P.

Only order if you are sure you will not have to return it as it costs a fortune to return it. It can take up to two months to arrive.

By Jacqueline L.

They take days to respond to emails no 800 number.

By Niesha T.

you can contact customer service on the official website

By Theri E.

It's as bad as they are describing. I received my order yesterday and the fabric looks like something that a kid's Halloween costume is made of. The item looks like it was sewed in home economics class. It was suppose to have a cape in the back and they just sewed two pieces of fabric over the back. I've never seen anything like it. The size XL fits like a medium. It makes Walmart clothes look like Nieman Marcus. Horrible!!!!

By Mia L.

I ordered several items from them on 4/20. They all came in around 5/9. I like all the items and they fit really well. I hope all my future experiences run this smoothly bc they have cute stuff on their site.

By Simine K.

Questions? Get answers from the IVRose staff and other customers.

IVRose?