Review of iTech Deals

support@itechdeals.com

louisea52
Louise A.
1/2/19

Website easy to use. Check out was also easy.
The cost of the iphone charger cables was a great price but some of the cables didn't work.

vanessab135
Vanessa B.
1/2/19

Other than not being able to use by bradsdeal code BDCRYSTL7 for my discount for my items during checkout I’d say this was over all pretty good. Now if they can get here for my dads birthday on the 8th of January, I’ll really be WOWed!

neilc232
Neil C.
1/2/19

Relatively easy purchase. Not enough info about features. I had to Google them.
It better have a new battery....

larrys215
Larry S.
1/1/19

Great deals with an outstanding system which provides access to products and input of purchasers info. I love it.

jamesj296
James J.
1/1/19

Opened account, placed order, page defaulted back to shopping page without confirming order, so I ordered 2 more of item then got confirmation. Don't know if I'm getting one order or 2.

wesleyb74
Wesley B.
1/1/19

Shopping was quick and easy and simple didn’t have enough info on the item i bought like the length of it.

carolynw127
Carolyn W.
1/1/19

Having purchased from iTECH Deals before, I expect this will be as positive an experience as before. Good products and good service.

anonymousf277
anonymous F.
12/31/18

I found a link for an offer on an item that I was looking to purchase advertised at 22.99 but when I tried the offer, it said it wasn’t “valid”. So I had to pay more then what I saw was advertised. It was only a $5 difference, but this day & age I try to save anyway I possibly can.

davidg990
David G.
12/30/18

Took a little longer than I expected, only coming from Ca to NY why did it take more than 10 days???

frankt140
Frank T.
12/30/18

It was easy. I order some IPhone cords for $1.00 but never received them. You can check your files to confirm my order.

phyllisc98
Phyllis C.
12/30/18

Excellent prices, but your website has been a pain today. I've had to t my information in the computer at least 5 times today before it would accept my order.

sharih25
12/29/18

I ordered the Ring doorbell and saw that a shipping label was created right away. We ordered it for a Christmas present and it looked like it was going to ship on 12/17. Everyday we checked and it hadn't moved out of the "created for delivery." I sent multiple emails and would get emails back saying that it had been set up for delivery but they would not answer my questions about when and where was the item. I still don't have it so I wrote them today saying I wanted to cancel my order. We will see if I hear from them now.

lorrij4
Lorri J.
12/28/18

at first i did not get my order than I email you back and you got right on it and resend it to me I just got it yesterday and I will place a order on all of your boxes all the time and my husband love the box so I am very happy with it. Thank you for replacing the box for me.lorri

kymomv
kymom V.
12/28/18

Very easy to find the product through search engine. Easy to order and received in a good amount of time.

elizabethd296
Elizabeth D.
12/28/18

There was very few things in the box that were useful for IPhone X. Appeared to be a lot of leftover stuff no one could really use. The only good thing was a handheld luggage scale.

cloverl3
Clover L.
12/27/18

Shopping was fast and easy. Products took awhile to get. Surprise package items weren't that great. Surprise package is taking a gamble for real. Some items you have to figure out what they are. I won't take the chance again.

wwraftern
wwrafter N.
12/27/18

Good site layout, easy to follow

Most of the items were things that I already have, was hoping for surprises.

bonniem202
Bonnie M.
12/26/18

Always have the best deals! I have purchased items before. I gave the headphones as a gift for Christmas to my Grandson - He Adores them! Perfect sale - perfect item - I highly recommend purchasing from iTech Deals!!!!

johnm1654
John M.
12/26/18

Easy transaction but, after over 10 days the order didn't arrive. I contacted their customer service department and they promptly corrected the matter. I received my order soon there after.

jamiep168
Jamie P.
12/26/18

Great prices ! This is my first order, so we’ll see about the quality when I receive my items.

scotts731
12/25/18

Company SOLD me TRASH, Scuffed and Marred. I advised that I wanted to RETURN. Company CHARGED me RE-STOCK Fee of $8, and it Cost $10 to ship back. Advised that I was a POLICE OFFICER.....BUSINESS AS USUAL! RIPOFF!!

richardf23
12/25/18

I ordered a Refurbished Macbook Pro from these guys, I understand refurbished it would come with a few scratches etc. But what I got was a dented seriously scratched up and bent up Macbook Pro. It did not turn on so I did not even bother to charge it, when I contacted them and sent photos to get a return label and refund, they said the would have to speak to a supervisor. I opened a case with PayPal so they can help. I already know they're gonna delay. They do not send you advertised item and they are not wit to help you when you realize what kind of store they are. STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE.

anonymousm276
anonymous M.
12/25/18

I love this site. You can't find cheaper prices for the products offfered. I had an issue once and they send a replacement overnight.

dwightl25
Dwight L.
12/25/18

It did not accept a valid credit card validation number, I had to go to PayPal where the same numbers were accepted correctly.

daveg105
Dave G.
12/24/18

Guys, the iPad is bent. I get it that the iPad is refurbished, but you need to disclose that the refurbishing is quite poor. These things are supposed to be flat and you do not need a customer to tell you that. I feel ripped off

They are 100% genuine and authentic

Fake products

By Shawn S.

Yes, however item comes as new in open box and there is NO Manufacturer Warranty on this item. We provide a 30 Day return policy

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We have a 30 day return policy for all our items - so if anything is defective they should be able to return for new one or full refund

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

We clearly write if an item is refurbished when you look in the 'what's in the box section' of the item selected.Most ipads are refurbished

By Richard F.

Please send your order # to our dedicated customer service team support@itechdeals.com and they will assist you accordingly

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

It is a genuine apple ipad

By Mike D., iTech Deals Representative

I'm in the same boat. Cancel the payment. You'll not receive the item but you'll not waste money.

By Cris V.
Questions? Get answers from the iTech Deals staff and other customers.

iTech Deals?