IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

mistym62
8/18/19

Having trouble as services were not provided and no one from customer service will answer me. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! Save your money it's not worth it. There are other services that actually care about customer service!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Misty. Can you please provide me in private your Transaction ID to verify that you are one of our customer, locate your order and then update you about its status? Our IMEI Check services are instant, so you might already received it (You can check your spam folder as well).
crystalp87
8/14/19

Not happy about this would like a refund click this by mistake and now i'm getting charged and no replys back

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Crystal. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order? Our IMEI Check services are Instant, so after your order we immediately send you a full report to your email address. Anyhow, send us your Transaction ID in private to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers.
samanthaw135
8/1/19

After I pay for the IEMI eligibility check, what happens next? And will this make my blacklisted phone able to work on U.S carriers, such as straight talk? And no I didn't steal it. I bought it from a 3rd party off Facebook and found out that it was blacklisted a few days later.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Samantha. We have a special place for asking questions here :D Anyhow, our IMEI Eligibility check will identify what is wrong with your iPhone, which network blacklisted it, with what network it has unpaid bills, etc... and then it will propose you a service that can fix your iPhone's issue. Have in mind that some iPhones might not be able to get unlocked, unblacklisted or fix its issues. The IMEI Eligibility check will provide you ACCURATE and UP TO DATE results, and if a service can fix it, we will propose it. We are connected with hundreds of suppliers, so if we say that an iPhone cannot get fixed, it is 100% accurate (So you will avoid purchasing any service that "claims" to fix your iPhone).
archangelp
7/30/19

Quick & Good service but too expensive other servíce charges $2 ......................!!!..................!!!!!!!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Archangel. Our service is not only for finding the Lock Carrier, but it also provides you the following: Full iPhone details, SIM-Lock status, Carrier Identification, Blacklist Status (Worldwide, Country & Carrier Based), Blacklist reason, Blacklist details, Financial status, Contract Status, Warranty status, iCloud status & IMEI/Serial replacement status. There are no services online (To our knowledge) that offers that whole package in such a low price as we do. I would appreciate if you could make a research on your own and find a company that offers that amount of checks to one package. We also offer Unlocking Solutions and Suggestions based on that report! Anyhow, thank you for sharing here your experience with us.
rikm7
7/23/19

Although i had my doubts, they came through with the promise of removing my iphone xs from the EE network blacklist. id probably use them again if i needed to.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Rik. Those services are very unstable, so when we advertise them we know that they are working. Most of them have a "working window" of 3 to 6 weeks, so you did the right thing and ordered this service immediately. Enjoy your Clean iPhone and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! If you need anything, we are 1 message away :D
chantalv7
6/30/19

They are really fast with their responses and if you have any questions they email you back fairly quickly which I appreciated! If your worried about them being one of those scam sites you can take a breather because my phone is now working. I had to jump through so many hoops and I they all lead to dead ends and I was bout to give up and sale the iPhone or get a refund from the person I bought it from. I saw this site online and gave them a try and I'm completely glad I did!! It was well worth the money and cheap. It may have taken a Week or so to unlock but with the price it's well worth the wait! Thank you guys for the unlock!!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Chantal! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services. We are trying to be as fast and competitive as possible! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! Thanx again for your great review.
matthewg405
6/26/19

The service works great for people who don't know if the iPhone is locked. Great option for used phones! Would recommend!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Matthew. Yes, the Check will not unlock an iPhone. We explain that to our Home Page and ordering form. The iPhone IMEI Check service is only if you do not know what is going on with your iPhone. Please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and see if we can cancel and refund it. Our IMEI Checks are INSTANT.
bledexd
5/26/19

My issue haven't resolve yet even they insisted that my iphone 8+ is successfully taken out from the telco blacklist. I had to sent the phone to the apple service centre as they said it could be a faulty hardware in which I found out the imei is still under telco blacklist! Resolve or refund! Simple right??

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Bledex. Please provide us the Transaction ID of your order and the IMEI number to locate your order and give you an update. Will we run all available Blacklist checks to verify its status. If our service failed, of course we will fully refund your payment! But, we always recheck the IMEI numbers before informing our customers about their status.
kengc
5/25/19

This is my first time using it and I'm hoping that it does unlock my carrier and not make me pay for no reason if it does unlock my Phone for me I would recommend it for a lot of people who is trying to unlock there phone

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Keng. Thanx for trusting our services. If you have any questions, just send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
suryan2
5/22/19

Excellent communication about the request. Sophia from the team was very helpful during the unlocking process.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Surya. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with the unlock and our customer support. We are doing our best to keep the service as quick as possible and, at the same time, keep our customers fully aware of what is going on with their iPhone and order. Thank you again for sharing with everyone here your experience with us :D
doubled1
5/19/19

It took longer than expected but the overall results was good they did everything they said they was gonna do.. And when i had questions they got right back with me.. Definitely will use again

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Double D. In rare cases there are some delays to specific services, but we are doing our best to keep them within our unlock estimations. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you have any questions, let us know!
anastasiosp3
5/14/19

Wanted to buy an iPhone from ebay and I was afraid for any weird locks. I used their service and I received the report in 5-6 seconds! Good thing that it came so fast, cause I was about to buy it. It turned out to be iCloud Locked and blacklisted! Thanx guys, you just saved me $500!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Anastasios. We are very glad that we saved you from spending $500 for an unusable iPhone! This is a great lesson for everyone, to check an iPhone before buying it. Like your case, it will save you a lot of money! Thanx again for your great review.
johanf15
5/11/19

I had this problematic iPhone for almost 4 months. They figured out what the problem was and unlocked it in 6 days. They kept me updated throughout the whole process and even explained me in detail what was wrong with my iPhone 6s+. Nice and qiuck job.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Johan. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services and that you can now use your device without any limitations! If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
panagiotisd3
5/11/19

My I phone X was unlocked from T-MOBILE in just 4 days.

Very good job and the guys are very helpful

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Panagiotis! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone X! Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. If you have any follow up questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
nadiab30
5/10/19

Thanx for the quick report and the unlock! They responded very quickly. They made the whole process seem simple and easy!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Nadia. We are doing our best to keep our IMEI Unlock Check service as quick as possible! Now, we are under 10 seconds. Hopefully we will make it even quicker! Thnx again for your awesome review!
dangeloc2
4/20/19

My process is professional so far thanks! I enjoyed the honesty from you guys really do. To many scammers going around way to much these days

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Dangelo. If you have any questions about your order, we are 1 message away! Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us here!
uniquei2
4/17/19

I'd like to first thank: Sophia B., she went over & beyond in her excellent communications and clarity of the Product, her expertise in the field is very professional & the Company, very professional in assisting their customers on all levels! Thank you so very much for this experience & opportunity to have had.

Sincerely,

Unique

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you! (Also Sophia sends her regards and thanks as well!). If you have more questions we are here to answer them for you! We know that iPhone unlocking it a complicated thing, but we are here to make it as simple as possible! Thanx again!
raymondr100
4/15/19

An amazing service, takes some time to get unlocked or blacklisted removed but the agents their keep you informed about the process. Which is very helpful.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Raymond. We are doing our best to keep all our services within our estimated completion times. Some of them (Thankfully a small minority) exceed this period, but at the end we do our job! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
sunnyv10
Sunny V.
4/14/19

I had moronicly purchased an iPhone from someone without considering the imei number. It was BLACKLISTED BY SPRINT. I used this service and within a few days I was able to get the phone unblacklisted

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Sunny. Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone here! Enjoy your Clean iPhone :D If you have any questions, we are here to help!
namt7
4/5/19

Nu m đưc tht thì bn đúng là gii tht đây , vì mt tháng nay mình đã mt mi vì chic đt này mà vn làm không đưc

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Nam. If you want to know more about this iPhone, such as if it locked, Blacklisted, iCloud Locked, Under Contract, if it has Unpaid Bills or if it is Replaced, so you learn if it can get unlocked, please use our instant IMEI Check services to do so. To our report, we also include unlocking recommendations and solutions. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/unlock-check/
bobt287
2/21/19

There took a little longer than advertised but overall they did what they said they would do

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Bob. Sorry for the delay. Thankfully everything turned out OK and you can now enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, let us know! Again, thank you for sharing with everyone your experience.
ferencs4
2/21/19

Great support, my problem was a bit difficult to solve but they were very helpful and at the end i was satisfied.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ferenc. We are very glad that we fixed your iPhone's lock issue. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you need anything, just send us a message :D Take Care and thanx for sharing here your experience with us!
joset103
2/18/19

THESE PEOPLE MADE A GREAT JOB, PAITENCE IS WHAT YOU NEED!!! THANKS ALOT!!! It might have took alot of time but its worth the price as well!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Jose for your review. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied by our services. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, we are here to respond :D
ryanc420
2/17/19

So far the process has been easy. Will provide additional stars when Iphone Unlock Z delivers as advertised.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ryan. Can you please send us a private message with the Transaction ID or IMEI number or the ticket number to locate your order and send you an update?
pablog42
2/9/19

I did learn about blacklist and Unbar. I bought a used iPhone 8 that was financially blacklisted.
I found this site. I hope it works. I'm not sure if they will refund my money if it does not work. Would be nice to use the phone.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Pablo. Thanx for trusting us for fixing your iPhone. A ticket was created for you right after your payment. If you have any questions, you can simply reply there and an agent will respond you asap!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

15 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone