IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

joset103
2/18/19

THESE PEOPLE MADE A GREAT JOB, PAITENCE IS WHAT YOU NEED!!! THANKS ALOT!!! It might have took alot of time but its worth the price as well!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Jose for your review. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied by our services. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, we are here to respond :D
ryanc420
2/17/19

So far the process has been easy. Will provide additional stars when Iphone Unlock Z delivers as advertised.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ryan. Can you please send us a private message with the Transaction ID or IMEI number or the ticket number to locate your order and send you an update?
pablog42
2/9/19

I did learn about blacklist and Unbar. I bought a used iPhone 8 that was financially blacklisted.
I found this site. I hope it works. I'm not sure if they will refund my money if it does not work. Would be nice to use the phone.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Pablo. Thanx for trusting us for fixing your iPhone. A ticket was created for you right after your payment. If you have any questions, you can simply reply there and an agent will respond you asap!
courtneyg68
2/5/19

I think it makes no sense to ask for a review before you rendering service. The process was easy, but when you try and write a ahort review it makes you add more words.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Courtney. We also offer a review link after the completion of our orders. We are constantly trying to make the whole ordering procedure easy to understand and finalize, so this is a good way of getting feedback. You are more than welcome to update your review after the completion of your order! If you want an update of your order, reply to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment.
nathanh213
1/28/19

Very quick response, completed my order in less then 24hr. I'm very very happy with there services. I highly recommend this company for your needs

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Nathan! Thanx for your sharing with everyone your experience with our services! Enjoy your Unlocked and Clean iPhone! If you have any questions, just send us a message :D
monicah102
1/25/19

cool info access but not sure if they can do what they say they can....I'll update if able to...easy to do...like that it is through paypal for the payment.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Monica. You can send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update (Or you can simply reply to the ticket that was created for you, and ask any question you want).
davids2028
1/6/19

Thank you! I'm hoping this works out. So far so good. Hoping it isn't a rip-off. We shall see. I have to enter at least 100 characters so maybe this is a scam. Ha!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you David for trusting your iPhone to us. You can reply us to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment if you have any questions about your order.
gilbertr42
1/4/19

Hi my name is Gilbert I bought and iPhone 7 clean but with iCloud lock in a street deal. At first I thought I could figure it out. But in the end I got scammed by other companies and lost my money. Still IMEI support team. They helped me even if it didn't work they tried and where honest with me. If you have an iPhone that is iCloud lock but not marked as stollen then give it to them you might have better luck. What ever you do please don't use the following website iphoneimei.net they will scam you and you will suffer it. Thanks for reading and have a nice day

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Gilbert. Thank you for your honest review about our services and support. If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
danielaj8
1/4/19

Quick and easy to use. Waiting for final completion. Good explanation of service and prices for the given service

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Daniela. If you have any questions about your order, reply to the ticket that was created after your payment!
kennethb237
1/1/19

Beautiful job. Well done on the first part of the job they did for me. As for the rest of the job I don't know yet because the job is not completed yet but I'llet you know. l

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Kenneth. Thanx for that review. You can contact us by simply repling to the ticket that was created for you and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible!
quintellusc
12/21/18

I hope it's not a scam cause I got trick out my iPhone 6plus n he had reported lost which he did just to get another phone

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Quintellus. You can send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update OR you can simply reply to the new ticket that was created for you and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible!
pradeepk29
12/18/18

Yes very good excellent job u did fine super marvellous incredible awesome like it soooo much but a bit expensive

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Pradeep. We are very glad that you trusted our services twice and we successfully unlocked your iPhones! Enjoy them! If you have any questions you know where to find us!
alexandras88
12/14/18

Well it is asking to leave a review without waiting to see if they complete your order or not, so i mark 5 star but we will see if it needs to be lowered or not.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Alexandra. Hopefully you will not have to lower your review :D If you have any questions about your order, please reply to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment! An agent will get back to you as soon as possible!
andrewl315
12/11/18

I am writing this review as 5 stars because of the great communication I had with their representative, Zisis. He was fast and courteous.

To let people know, make sure your phone is clean. Meaning off contract also.

I apparently never saw it, and they were understanding and refunded me the money back.

If anything, I had a good experience. Sucked my phone could not unlock. But I am sure they can do it if I paid for their other service.

Good luck everyone.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx for that review Andrew. A new ticket should have been created for you right after your payment. If you want any updates, you can simply reply to that ticket and the agent responsible for your order will get back to you as soon as possible!
thuann4
12/8/18

I was really scared this service was a scam. I bought a phone off of eBay which worked for a month then it got banned because the seller didn't finish paying it off. I used this service to unlock it. I was almost stuck with a $300 paperweight!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Thuan! We are very glad that we fixed your iPhone and now you can continue using it! Enjoy your Unlocked and Clean iPhone!! Thanx for sharing here the experience you had with us! If you have any questions, just send us a message!
kalip5
12/3/18

This is an amazing site! It's really easy to use, very simple instructions, and it also seems to be really fast as well! I am very pleased!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Kali! Thanx for your nice words :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! If you have nay questions, let us know by simply sending us a message or email!
erasmei
12/1/18

They have unlocked my phone and it's working perfectly. they also have a reliable customer service that tries to provide answers to your requests

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Erasme! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone with your Local Mobile Networks! If you have any question, we are one email away!
jolindao
11/30/18

Good fast service if you want it to work I would try it out works pretty fast and reliable not to much but ok

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Jolinda! Thanx for your great review :D We are trying to keep our services as fast as possible! If you have any question, just drop us a message!
kristif12
11/26/18

Unfortunately my iPhone 6s that my son had given me couldn't be unlocked, so I was refunded. Great service.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Kristi. We are very sorry that we could not provide you the service your iPhone needed, but we are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our refund policy and procedure! You can send us a message in the near future to check if your iPhone's Network is supported! Take Care and thanx for your honest review!
kenechukwuu
11/23/18

Nice and fast. Very realiable. They emailed me back fast too. Communication was straightforward and easy

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Kenechukwu for your awesome review. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone. We are doing our best to keep our service as fast as possible! If you have any question, just send us a message!
chriss993
11/22/18

Special thanks to Zisis who was a great help in unlocking my SIM from the evil corporate machine that is a tt...

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Chris! Thanx for that "revolutionary" review :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions or other issues, just send us a message :D
svetlanaa3
11/17/18

Спасибо, что помогли разлочить мой iPhone 6+, по времени ушло недели 3, но это не так важно. Ещё раз спасибо:))

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Let me translate your message so everyone can understand it!
"Thank you for helping to unlock my iPhone 6+, it took 3 weeks, but this is not so important. Thanks again:))"
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Svetlana! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our Unlocking services! If you have any questions, just drop us a message.
And you would say "Спасибо! Наслаждайтесь разблокированным iPhone!" (I hope I got this right!).
rcr1
11/16/18

I ordered from this team, an unlock Apple ID, after 10 days I received a letter about the impossibility of unlocking, they also refused to return the money .. Very similar to deception.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Rc. Can you please provide us the Transaction ID of your order to locate it and verify that you are already one of our customers? We have a full refund policy, so if a service fails to deliver what we advertise, everyone gets a full refund. Waiting for your PayPal's Transaction ID.
phonpaitk
11/6/18

If not sure this service but I'm wish i will got good unlock my phone if it good i will tell another to use it

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Phonpait. Thanx for sharing your experience with us. Through out ticketing platform you will stay updated for every step of your order's status.
franciscop46
11/1/18

Absolutely no contact since the initial order confirmation 20 days ago. All attempts I've made to contact them since have gone unanswered. Yet another scam, avoid at all costs.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Francisco. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to verify your order and give you an update about your order's status? There was an issue to our ticketing platform which caused some delays to our replies, but everything is back to normal for the past 24 hours. We are catching up with everyone.

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Rhamnus, it depends from which Mobile Network your iPhone has been blacklisted. You can check the following link and see if your iPhone's network is listed. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/unbar-unblacklist-iphone-service/ If you do not know the Blacklist network, please use our iPhone IMEI Check service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hi Darud, yes, we do offer unlocks for blacklisted devices, but to give you a definite answer, you would need to perform an IMEI Check here: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Thanx Wolf for your help :D If we support your iPhone 5s, it depends on the network and the blacklist status of your device. Please answer all 4 questions from our ordering form, and the proper service will be suggested to you. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/ (You will see the price and the unlocking time)

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Elvi. Unfortunately we do not support iCloud Unlock services. Only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device. You can find his contact information through the iCloud Contact Information service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Ricardo. The first thing that you need to do is to check your iPhone (A full GSX check). You can do that through our website. Just pick the "I am not sure" option to the values that you want to check. Once we know the exact status of your iPhone, we will be able to inform you if your iPhone can be unlocked or not, and if it can, how to unlock it. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

11 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone