IPhoneUnlock.Zone

IPhoneUnlock.Zone has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 424 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IPhoneUnlock.Zone also ranks 4th among Unlocked Phones sites.

• Good customer service, I hope my iPhone will soon be unlock.
  • My I phone X was unlocked from T-MOBILE in just 4 days.

• I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
  • it has been 2 months and still it is not resolved properly.
How would you rate IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

“Quick and professional.”

David S.
1/6/19

Thank you! I'm hoping this works out. So far so good. Hoping it isn't a rip-off. We shall see. I have to enter at least 100 characters so maybe this is a scam. Ha!

“Not an unlock service, rather information service.”

Magarant T.
7/14/18

I bought their service thinking that my iPhone will get unlocked but to my disapointment they did not unlock. They say that they will only get in touch with your carrier and ask to unlock. Which I felt was just a well plotted scam. They replied after few days saying that my phone could not be unlocked because I have unpaid bills. Duh ?? I know that I have unpaid bills thats why I chose their service to unlock it. Now it been like a month that they haven't replied to my messages. Please do not choose this service if you have un paid bills but if you want to know info about your phone which you already know then please go ahead and throw away your money.

iphone 6 (51) customer service (27) 4 days (9) great service (14) iphone 4 (7) 3 days (10) iphone 5 (17) 48 hours (4) 24 hours (6) 2 months (3) 12 days (6) customer support (4)
pradeepk126
December 14th, 2019
Got the first review immediately within seconds and all the details have been mentioned clearly.Their payment gateway experience is also smooth and great.Keep up the good work.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Pradeep. We are doing our best to keep our IMEI Check services instant and then our detailed report within a few hours (Or within a few minutes during working hours). If you have any questions about your iPhone, just send us a message. We will be more than happy to help you.
kizitoj
December 16th, 2019
I got to know all what went wrong with my phone and tips to get it unlocked. Thank you very much,!!!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Kizito. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your positive experience from our services. If you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us!
isvanr
October 26th, 2019
When I have a problem on my iphone 8 plus, their responses are very quick. They kept assist me to find the solution. Thank you very much.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our support Isvan. If you have more questions, please send us a message! An agent will assist you as soon as possible!
meaghanc8
November 30th, 2019
They do what they say their going to do and provide information that you need to know!!! They give you directions and how they work why the process may take a little longer what not, very thorough great product
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you very much Meaghan for sharing your experience with us here and that you stayed satisfied! Do not forget that if you have any questions, just send us a message and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.
karal31
November 30th, 2019
The flexibility within the retailer is unbeatable. Great place to get the info needed and easy way to return to Apple.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Kara. If you have any questions about your device, let us know. We are just one click away!
tanyac106
November 20th, 2019
Very happy with this service unblacklisted my phone very quickly would highly recommend.. good value for money and easy to do saved me spending money on a brand new phone
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you very much Tanya! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our services! Enjoy your Clean iPhone!
omolabit
November 13th, 2019
They are wow, thanks to iphoneunlock.zone for unblacklisting my iPhone XS Max from att, since day 1 you people have been excellent, thanks Sophia,and also to your manager.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thanx a lot Omolabi! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! For any questions, we are one email away! Do not hesitate to send us one.
cityi2
November 12th, 2019
very good site ,
you must understand what to remove the phone from the blacklist may take some time but
worth it
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message.
riaann
October 23rd, 2019
So pleased with the service quality received from IPhoneUnlock.Zone. They are very professional and didn't mind to go the extra length to solve my problem. Sophia helped me and I am very grateful for her compassion and understanding. I would highly recommend IPhoneUnlock.Zone if your iPhone is carrier locked. Thanks!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Riaan for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and if you have any other questions do not hesitate to send us a message (Sophia also sends her thanx!).
davidc2164
November 1st, 2019
IPhoneUnlock.Zone took the time to establish the issue we were having with an iPad and offered great advice and support. Many thanks.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you David for taking the time to share your experience with us. If you have any other questions you can simply send us an email.
sergiot26
September 5th, 2019
I ordered an u blacklisted service for an iphone with sprint, everything went as promised. Now the phone is clean.

Thanks
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Sergio. Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone :D
sunnyv10
Sunny V.
April 14th, 2019
I had moronicly purchased an iPhone from someone without considering the imei number. It was BLACKLISTED BY SPRINT. I used this service and within a few days I was able to get the phone unblacklisted
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Sunny. Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone here! Enjoy your Clean iPhone :D If you have any questions, we are here to help!
gilbertr42
January 4th, 2019
Hi my name is Gilbert I bought and iPhone 7 clean but with iCloud lock in a street deal. At first I thought I could figure it out. But in the end I got scammed by other companies and lost my money. Still IMEI support team. They helped me even if it didn't work they tried and where honest with me. If you have an iPhone that is iCloud lock but not marked as stollen then give it to them you might have better luck. What ever you do please don't use the following website iphoneimei.net they will scam you and you will suffer it. Thanks for reading and have a nice day
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Gilbert. Thank you for your honest review about our services and support. If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
basitb
November 12th, 2019
I have requested for unbarring request for o2 uk iPhone 7 plus
and they had said it'll take about 2-12 days my ticket number is 217436 which i am also unable to open as they didn't asked for any credentials to view the status , and now is 12th day but no reply from support after the day i Paid.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Basit. From what I can see, an agent already contacted you and you agreed to wait for a few more days. If you do not want to wait anymore, we can start the refunding procedure. As always, we offer full money back if we cannot offer what we advertise :D
carried217
September 26th, 2019
My unlock was removed I can is my phone again and it was done in the tome frame they gave me it's the best
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Carrie. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone :D If you have any other questions, just send us a message (Either here or through our contact us form).
uniquei2
April 17th, 2019
I'd like to first thank: Sophia B., she went over & beyond in her excellent communications and clarity of the Product, her expertise in the field is very professional & the Company, very professional in assisting their customers on all levels! Thank you so very much for this experience & opportunity to have had.

Sincerely,

Unique
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you! (Also Sophia sends her regards and thanks as well!). If you have more questions we are here to answer them for you! We know that iPhone unlocking it a complicated thing, but we are here to make it as simple as possible! Thanx again!
applew76
September 9th, 2019
Besides the longer than expected wait time Everything went as planned they unlocked my phone. Everytime I emailed they responded with in 48 hours the service was great it was just the time it took for it to be done. I would recommend them and/or use them again
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you for your great review. We are sorry for any delay. Unfortunately a few services are unstable, but we always find an alternative service for unlocking an iPhone. Enjoy it and if you have any questions, just send us a message!
raymondr100
April 15th, 2019
An amazing service, takes some time to get unlocked or blacklisted removed but the agents their keep you informed about the process. Which is very helpful.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Raymond. We are doing our best to keep all our services within our estimated completion times. Some of them (Thankfully a small minority) exceed this period, but at the end we do our job! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
jays598
February 12th, 2020
I t is NOT an unlock service. It only give you a useless check on your iPhone status. Very misleading!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Jay. We also have unlocking services, but if you ordered an IMEI Check from us, then the unlock is not included there. Additional costs will be required in order to unlock your iPhone. We explain under out IMEI Check services that are not unlocking services to avoid such misunderstandings. You can send us your Transaction ID to verify your payment, locate your order and update you about the status of your order (To see if you ordered an IMEI Check service or an unlocking service).
markc1424
January 29th, 2020
Never responded after they said they would look into giving me a refund. They forever to send me the product I purchased. Don't buy from them horrible company with fake services.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Mark. I am very sorry to hear that you stayed unsatisfied with our service. In some cases, we might not be able to deliver what our service advertises, but based on our Terms and Conditions, everyone is eligible for a full refund in such situations. Please send me the transaction ID of your order to verify that you made an order with us, track down your order and check its status.
ahmedt24
August 23rd, 2019
I have given them job to remove blacklisted from my iPhone XS and its done, perfect and quick job, thanks a lot.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Ahmed. Thanx for your awesome review! Enjoy your Clean iPhone! If you need anything, we are one message away :D
davids2028
January 6th, 2019
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you David for trusting your iPhone to us. You can reply us to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment if you have any questions about your order.
dangeloc2
April 20th, 2019
My process is professional so far thanks! I enjoyed the honesty from you guys really do. To many scammers going around way to much these days
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thanx Dangelo. If you have any questions about your order, we are 1 message away! Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us here!
johanf15
May 11th, 2019
I had this problematic iPhone for almost 4 months. They figured out what the problem was and unlocked it in 6 days. They kept me updated throughout the whole process and even explained me in detail what was wrong with my iPhone 6s+. Nice and qiuck job.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Johan. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services and that you can now use your device without any limitations! If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
matthewg405
June 26th, 2019
The service works great for people who don't know if the iPhone is locked. Great option for used phones! Would recommend!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Matthew. Yes, the Check will not unlock an iPhone. We explain that to our Home Page and ordering form. The iPhone IMEI Check service is only if you do not know what is going on with your iPhone. Please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and see if we can cancel and refund it. Our IMEI Checks are INSTANT.

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

See more answers (7)

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

See more answers (4)

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

See more answers (2)

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

See more answers (2)

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

See more answers (2)

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

See more answers (2)

You need to check it on our website

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone specializes on iPhone Unlock solutions. We can handle all iPhone Lock situations, such as SIM-Locked iPhones, various Mobile Network support, fixing Blacklisted (Lost/Stolen/Fraud) issues, providing legal solutions for iCloud Locked iPhone and we offer SIM-Lock Deactivation request services.

We are able to analyse the full history of your iPhone, gather all available information that will help us to determine the best possible solution, and we apply them to your iPhone.

Our brand new service "SIM-Lock Deactivation request service" is able to identify the Lock Carrier, Blacklist, Contract & Financial status of your iPhone, generate a Formal SIM-Lock Deactivation request template and send this request to your Lock Carrier.

Our solutions are Legal, Safe, Secure and Permanent.

Business History

Everybody on the iPhoneUnlock.Zone team has been working with Apple devices, and especially iPhones, for a very long time. During our many years of experience dealing with iPhones, we understood that people's main problem is a Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone.

This gave us the idea to use our expertise and knowledge, and help people not only to avoid purchasing a NON-usable iPhone, but also help them to fix any issue their iPhone has.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone's team is able to locate and offer legitimate, guaranteed and safe solutions for ANY iPhone issue.

All our recommendations and services are 100% tested, working and approved (Only Legal Solutions are being offered).

We are inside the iPhone Fix/Repair industry for a very long time, and we definitely know what we are doing :D

iPhoneUnlock Z.
Owner / Executive
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

Have a question about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?