IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

omolabit
11/13/19
They are wow, thanks to iphoneunlock.zone for unblacklisting my iPhone XS Max from att, since day 1 you people have been excellent, thanks Sophia,and also to your manager.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx a lot Omolabi! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! For any questions, we are one email away! Do not hesitate to send us one.
basitb
11/12/19
I have requested for unbarring request for o2 uk iPhone 7 plus
and they had said it'll take about 2-12 days my ticket number is 217436 which i am also unable to open as they didn't asked for any credentials to view the status , and now is 12th day but no reply from support after the day i Paid.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Basit. From what I can see, an agent already contacted you and you agreed to wait for a few more days. If you do not want to wait anymore, we can start the refunding procedure. As always, we offer full money back if we cannot offer what we advertise :D
cityi2
11/12/19
very good site ,
you must understand what to remove the phone from the blacklist may take some time but
worth it
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message.
davidc2164
11/1/19
IPhoneUnlock.Zone took the time to establish the issue we were having with an iPad and offered great advice and support. Many thanks.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you David for taking the time to share your experience with us. If you have any other questions you can simply send us an email.
isvanr
10/26/19
When I have a problem on my iphone 8 plus, their responses are very quick. They kept assist me to find the solution. Thank you very much.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our support Isvan. If you have more questions, please send us a message! An agent will assist you as soon as possible!
riaann
10/23/19
So pleased with the service quality received from IPhoneUnlock.Zone. They are very professional and didn't mind to go the extra length to solve my problem. Sophia helped me and I am very grateful for her compassion and understanding. I would highly recommend IPhoneUnlock.Zone if your iPhone is carrier locked. Thanks!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Riaan for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and if you have any other questions do not hesitate to send us a message (Sophia also sends her thanx!).
carried217
9/26/19
My unlock was removed I can is my phone again and it was done in the tome frame they gave me it's the best
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Carrie. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone :D If you have any other questions, just send us a message (Either here or through our contact us form).
timoteos
9/23/19
Mal servicio, pésimo. Me hicieron una investigación que ya sabía de mi iPhone, yo quería desbloquearlo, no que me digan lo que ya sé.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Timoteo. It depends on the service that you ordered through us. If you ordered our iPhone IMEI Check service, then we generate a detailed and full iPhone IMEI Check report (SIM-Lock, Carrier, Blacklist, iCloud, Financial, Contract, Warranty & IMEI/Serial Replacement checks) and based on the results we provide suggestions for working and guaranteed solutions. Anyhow, send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and check it manually.
applew76
9/9/19
Besides the longer than expected wait time Everything went as planned they unlocked my phone. Everytime I emailed they responded with in 48 hours the service was great it was just the time it took for it to be done. I would recommend them and/or use them again
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for your great review. We are sorry for any delay. Unfortunately a few services are unstable, but we always find an alternative service for unlocking an iPhone. Enjoy it and if you have any questions, just send us a message!
sergiot26
9/5/19
I ordered an u blacklisted service for an iphone with sprint, everything went as promised. Now the phone is clean.

Thanks
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Sergio. Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone :D
mistym62
9/2/19
• Updated review
They just tried to report me as writing a fake review and my order ID as invalid. Wow, talk about salty! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Misty. From the Transaction ID that you provided us, I found that we already provided you 3 emails with the full report of your iPhone. We send them to you 20 days ago to the email address that you provided us to our ordering form. Also, we replied to your question 18 days ago. I am not sure why you posted such a negative review and you feel unsatisfied by our services, since we instantly send you the report that you ordered and we also replied to your question through our ticketing platform...
“Awful!!!!!”
8/18/19
• Previous review
Having trouble as services were not provided and no one from customer service will answer me. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! Save your money it's not worth it. There are other services that actually care about customer service!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Misty. Can you please provide me in private your Transaction ID to verify that you are one of our customer, locate your order and then update you about its status? Our IMEI Check services are instant, so you might already received it (You can check your spam folder as well).
shahmeera
8/31/19
""THE iPhone also known as a business class phone but some issues regarding it that can annoy any Android user to switch to iOS.1The battery timing of an iPhone is dull in 21st century it's battery timing can't compare with s10 and so on very disappointed another important issue is that users are having problems with face id and many more like this no doubt the look of iPhone X and X's Max is awesome and camera is best but the charge time is also very long don't want to say more in compare of Samsung the iPhone is day by day going back but hope fully the iPhone 11 wouldn't be like this one all deficiencies will be recovered in iPhone 11. But to play games and to use it as a business class and also for taking pictures it awesome "" BUT ONCE CRACKED IT CAN COST YOU ALOT OF MONEY IN YOU CAN BUY A STRONG ANDROID PHONE"". GOOD LUCK!
johnm3235
8/29/19
O was given a price witch I thought included unlocking the phone but it would have been anouther $9 to also have it unlocked witch I didn't have done at the time, now I can't find the page to unlock it
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello John. If you send us the Transaction ID of your order, we will be able to track it down, review our report and we will propose you which unlocking service your iPhone needs (With a specific link).
ahmedt24
8/23/19
I have given them job to remove blacklisted from my iPhone XS and its done, perfect and quick job, thanks a lot.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ahmed. Thanx for your awesome review! Enjoy your Clean iPhone! If you need anything, we are one message away :D
crystalp87
8/14/19
Not happy about this would like a refund click this by mistake and now i'm getting charged and no replys back
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Crystal. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order? Our IMEI Check services are Instant, so after your order we immediately send you a full report to your email address. Anyhow, send us your Transaction ID in private to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers.
samanthaw135
8/1/19
After I pay for the IEMI eligibility check, what happens next? And will this make my blacklisted phone able to work on U.S carriers, such as straight talk? And no I didn't steal it. I bought it from a 3rd party off Facebook and found out that it was blacklisted a few days later.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Samantha. We have a special place for asking questions here :D Anyhow, our IMEI Eligibility check will identify what is wrong with your iPhone, which network blacklisted it, with what network it has unpaid bills, etc... and then it will propose you a service that can fix your iPhone's issue. Have in mind that some iPhones might not be able to get unlocked, unblacklisted or fix its issues. The IMEI Eligibility check will provide you ACCURATE and UP TO DATE results, and if a service can fix it, we will propose it. We are connected with hundreds of suppliers, so if we say that an iPhone cannot get fixed, it is 100% accurate (So you will avoid purchasing any service that "claims" to fix your iPhone).
archangelp
7/30/19
Quick & Good service but too expensive other servíce charges $2 ......................!!!..................!!!!!!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Archangel. Our service is not only for finding the Lock Carrier, but it also provides you the following: Full iPhone details, SIM-Lock status, Carrier Identification, Blacklist Status (Worldwide, Country & Carrier Based), Blacklist reason, Blacklist details, Financial status, Contract Status, Warranty status, iCloud status & IMEI/Serial replacement status. There are no services online (To our knowledge) that offers that whole package in such a low price as we do. I would appreciate if you could make a research on your own and find a company that offers that amount of checks to one package. We also offer Unlocking Solutions and Suggestions based on that report! Anyhow, thank you for sharing here your experience with us.
rikm7
7/23/19
Although i had my doubts, they came through with the promise of removing my iphone xs from the EE network blacklist. id probably use them again if i needed to.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Rik. Those services are very unstable, so when we advertise them we know that they are working. Most of them have a "working window" of 3 to 6 weeks, so you did the right thing and ordered this service immediately. Enjoy your Clean iPhone and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! If you need anything, we are 1 message away :D
chantalv7
6/30/19
They are really fast with their responses and if you have any questions they email you back fairly quickly which I appreciated! If your worried about them being one of those scam sites you can take a breather because my phone is now working. I had to jump through so many hoops and I they all lead to dead ends and I was bout to give up and sale the iPhone or get a refund from the person I bought it from. I saw this site online and gave them a try and I'm completely glad I did!! It was well worth the money and cheap. It may have taken a Week or so to unlock but with the price it's well worth the wait! Thank you guys for the unlock!!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Chantal! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services. We are trying to be as fast and competitive as possible! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! Thanx again for your great review.
matthewg405
6/26/19
The service works great for people who don't know if the iPhone is locked. Great option for used phones! Would recommend!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Matthew. Yes, the Check will not unlock an iPhone. We explain that to our Home Page and ordering form. The iPhone IMEI Check service is only if you do not know what is going on with your iPhone. Please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and see if we can cancel and refund it. Our IMEI Checks are INSTANT.
bledexd
5/26/19
My issue haven't resolve yet even they insisted that my iphone 8+ is successfully taken out from the telco blacklist. I had to sent the phone to the apple service centre as they said it could be a faulty hardware in which I found out the imei is still under telco blacklist! Resolve or refund! Simple right??
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Bledex. Please provide us the Transaction ID of your order and the IMEI number to locate your order and give you an update. Will we run all available Blacklist checks to verify its status. If our service failed, of course we will fully refund your payment! But, we always recheck the IMEI numbers before informing our customers about their status.
kengc
5/25/19
This is my first time using it and I'm hoping that it does unlock my carrier and not make me pay for no reason if it does unlock my Phone for me I would recommend it for a lot of people who is trying to unlock there phone
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Keng. Thanx for trusting our services. If you have any questions, just send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
suryan2
5/22/19
Excellent communication about the request. Sophia from the team was very helpful during the unlocking process.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Surya. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with the unlock and our customer support. We are doing our best to keep the service as quick as possible and, at the same time, keep our customers fully aware of what is going on with their iPhone and order. Thank you again for sharing with everyone here your experience with us :D
doubled1
5/19/19
It took longer than expected but the overall results was good they did everything they said they was gonna do.. And when i had questions they got right back with me.. Definitely will use again
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Double D. In rare cases there are some delays to specific services, but we are doing our best to keep them within our unlock estimations. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you have any questions, let us know!
anastasiosp3
5/14/19
Wanted to buy an iPhone from ebay and I was afraid for any weird locks. I used their service and I received the report in 5-6 seconds! Good thing that it came so fast, cause I was about to buy it. It turned out to be iCloud Locked and blacklisted! Thanx guys, you just saved me $500!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Anastasios. We are very glad that we saved you from spending $500 for an unusable iPhone! This is a great lesson for everyone, to check an iPhone before buying it. Like your case, it will save you a lot of money! Thanx again for your great review.

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone