IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Tel: +1 650-729-1675

mariaf105
12/8/17

i did not yet get my code hope it will open soon thanks for helping me to not get lost hope to use my iphone 4s i really appreciate this site thank you once again...

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Maria. Please send us in private the Transaction ID of your order to locate it and give you an update of its status. We will do our best to sort this out as soon as possible. If you have questions about your order, you can reach us through a message. Giving us a 1-star review for a service you are still waiting, is not fair to us and to our team. Please remove this review since it is not related with our actual service. We will be waiting for your message with your Transaction ID.
georget143
11/24/17

Fast and simple Unlock service ...
Thank you ...for responding answered any questions
that I have ...
Thank you very much...

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx George for your great review! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, we are here to help!
justlouistt
11/16/17

I was getting my iPhone unlocked and the support and updates I was getting from Zisis was very helpful and up to date would definitely recommend these guys

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Justlouist T.! Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you need anything, we are 1 email away!
roberta501
10/31/17

Great unlocking service, all went extremely fast. They helped me with my iPhone 6, which is not the newest generation but it's still kicking :)

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Robert for your review! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone. iPhone 6 is still working very very good, so you made a great decision for keeping it and unlocking it! Cheers!
crismard
10/7/17

This is the second time I unlocked my iPhone. First was my iPhone 6+ then recently I unlocked my iPhone 7+. The unlock was faster than I expected. Very happy about it

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Crismar! Thanx for your great review! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone 6+!! If you have any questions, we are 1 e-mail away!!
kathys187
10/7/17

They took care of my issues 100%. I am totally pleased with the service provided. Excellent job. It took some time but well worth the wait.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Kathy. We are glad that you stayed satisfied with our services and support!! Enjoy your Issue-FREE iPhone :D
anthonym243
9/20/17

I was getting my iPhone unlocked and the support and updates I was getting from Zisis was very helpful and up to date would definitely recommend the guys

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Anthony for your great review. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!! For any questions, you can send us a message anytime you want!
justinoc
9/1/17

Done according to what was written, service cost is reasonable, customer response is great and was done proffessionally.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Justino! Thanx for sharing your experience here!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and many thanx for your compliments :D
tracyp60
9/1/17

My iPhone 6 from Softbank Japan was locked and I didn't want to spend another $600 to buy something I already own. iPhone Unlock did the trick! Works perfectly!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Tracy! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!! If you need anything else, you can just send us a message :D
davidm712
8/15/17

i just pay 19,95 to download some guide to remove my phone from black list,but when i recived the info i think it was a joke,they are stealin customer,same info they charge me 19,95 its for free on google or youtube,everywhere online>Stop steal peoples

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello David , can you please provide me your transaction ID so we can trace your order from our system? I will gladly communicate with you further if you have any issues with the eBook and how we can serve you better. Thank you.
santoshs12
8/14/17

I recently applied for unlocking my iPhone and all they do is give me a link of a document to download..that's it!??I applied for unlocking not to view such crap documents which are totally useless easily available unworthy information!!I need my money refunded if u can't unlock my iPhone!!please stop all this crap ..I guess all the good reviews are given by themselves!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Santosh , can you please provide me your transaction ID so we can trace your order from our system? I will gladly communicate with you further if you have any issues with the eBook and how we can serve you better. Thank you.
alexb226
8/4/17

I baught a unblacklisting for iphone 7+ but after a few days only, i received a message saying they couldnt do it because it wasnt possible with that imei sua they purpose me free of charge another test or refund. i chose the refun and a few minutes later only i was refunded. Then i only can say they are very honest and i will sure try their service in the future.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Alex! Sorry that we could not remove the unblacklist status of your device (Due to Fraud mark). We will be waiting for your second order :D
akiss
7/31/17

I purchased a blacklist removal for my iphone SE, but was not possible to get it after 3 tries
Zisis has informed me all the time and gave me refund in the end with the promise that he will mail me when unlocking for me will be possible.
Recommended.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Akis! Sorry that we could not provide you the service your iPhone required! Once a service gets online (And we already test it!) we will immediately update you!
panagiotisg
7/26/17

I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
It has been almost a month and still no updates, worst part is the support team is not even responding to emails. What is worst than wasting money? Wasting your time!!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Panagiotis. Can you please send me the Transaction ID of your order and the IMEI number of your iPhone? That way, I will be able to track down your order, and check why there was a delay or what exactly we informed you through our ticketing platform.
sajaa2
7/26/17

I paid $59.95. To get icloud id details for unlock my iphone 6s plus. And it took 2months now still no improvements. Zisis says server not connecting, so when the server will connect..? Already i have wasted my money on some useless wepsites. But i thought Zisis can do this according to sitejappar reviews, You are breaking my hope actually. Now i need a possible feedback or refund my money, but im looking for a good solution not about the money its about my iphone. Either i cant pay anymore so please be consider with my icloud id process. This my IMEI 353300072194704 and you already have it.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
We already updated you through our Ticketing Platform to ticket ID 53391. Please check it! For any questions, you can either reply us there or through here with a private message!
badual
7/25/17

Ordered blacklist removal for iphone 6+, bit longer to get it done but Zisis took care of problems. A happy customer. Recommended. A+

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Badua! Thanx for that great reviews! Enjoy your UNBLOCKED iphone!!!
hc47
7/25/17

I ordered the imei check. I was given zisis as the person that was assigned to me. They could not get the information of the icloud lock on the phone, but I was given a full refund for the transaction which was very good. Customer service was very good, I was given zisis as my assistant and they were very responsive to my questions (Less than 1 business day). It took all up from ordering to refund about a month, but they did deliver the refund which was good

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey there! Sorry that we could not deliver you the service your device required. iCloud ID is normally working now, so you can proceed with a reorder!
emekao2
7/24/17

Took a long time but awesome job I will recommend this to anybody whos trying to get their phone unlocked

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for this awesome review Emeka! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!!
ilanas4
7/7/17

I payed for vivo brazil unlocking service, waited 3 weeks and received email that it was unlocked. I followed all the procedures on the email ainda still it didn't work. I said it was blacklisted and that I needed it unblocked for this network, and was told there were able to do that. Now after all this time im unhappy since had no result and want my money back!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them!!!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
iLana, we already explained you through our ticketing platform that you purchased a Vivo Brazil Network Unlock service for a Blacklisted device. We also explained you (BEFORE making this order - And we also state that to our Product description) that Blacklisted devices, will not work inside the country that they were blacklisted after the unlock. Unlocking & Unblacklisting an iPhone are totally two different things. We do not state that we can remove the Blacklist status from a Vivo Brazil iPhone, in fact we state exactly the opposite (That we cannot!). Your IMEI number is Network Unlocked, which is exactly what you have ordered (And we provided you). I am sorry that you feel that way, but there is a reason why we state PLEASE READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE. We already had major expenses for removing the network lock from your Blacklisted Vivo Brazil IMEI number, which is the reason of the denial and rejection of your refund request. You are accusing us of something that we did not do, and this is greatly unfair for us, since we are doing our best to provide exactly the services that we advertise (And most of our customers shared it through Sitejabber).
jb317
7/6/17

PART I: So, ...I moved to Tokyo two years ago and got an iPhone 6 with Softbank. Softbank agreed to unlock iPhone6s and later models two months after I signed a 2-year contract. Two years later, I ended up owning a locked iPhone 6 that Softbank won't unlock!@#! Thanks to Zisis and team, I now own an 'unlocked' iPhone 6 that still works in Japan! (beware of other IMEI unlocking services that, once unlocked from Softbank, can be used anywhere in the world, except Japan).

PART II: And so, ...IPhoneUnlock.Zone's customer support was excellent, as was the info on their website. Because I really don't understand how they perform their 'magic" I had to accept the wait-time, though I had been warned. The price seemed a little high, too, but as I said, I don't really understand what is involved. Bottom line: clear information, good support and they successfully unlocked my Softbank iPhone 6 :)

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey J B. Thanx for your detailed review and for your nice words! Enjoy your Softbank Japan Unlocked iPhone!!!
gilbertoc8
7/5/17

Zisis resolúvel meu problema com iPhone na blaklist primeiros resultados não foram bom mais zisis reenviô e deu tudo certo iPhone funcionando obrigado a toda equipe valeu

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Gilberto :D Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! Sorry for this delay, but the good news is that everything worked out fine :D
khalilm12
7/5/17

At first i was curious but then i decided to give it a try. Zisis was so helpful. I wanted the icloud info for my iphone 6s and she was there to help me, although i wasnt lucky which is not their fault they gave me a refund. I really appreciate Zisis effort. Zisis keep up the good work ;)

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Khalil! Thanx for sharing your experience with us here! Just to update you, the service is now working great again so we will be waiting for your new order :D
fadin2
6/28/17

We have been offering iPhone unlocking service and BIG THANKS to iPhoneUnlock.Zone. Great customer service, reasonable pricing and on time. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to unlock iPhones

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Fadi! We are doing our best to keep our Customer support on high levels and our prices to the lowest we can!! Thanx for recommending us to others :D ohh, and enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
angelak67
6/25/17

I paid extra money for a total of 70 dollars for prioriy service my date for estimated time til it would be fixed was 3 days ago and i still have heard nothing back. itd be nice to hear something about the status of my order and if i need to file a dispute with my bank about the money since you people clearly state no refundws even if you decide you cant fix it,

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Angela. Can you please provide us your IMEI number and Transaction ID of your order to locate and give you an update (Send in in private message)? Have in mind that if we cannot deliver what we promised, we always provide a full reiund!
carlosg69
6/21/17

he cleared up whatever misunderstanding there was. didnt get the results yet, but he was very cooperative. will up the review when i get the unlock

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Carlos. Please send us in Private your IMEI number and the Transaction ID of your order to locate it (Also send us the e-mail address that you typed to our Ordering Form). Also, if you contacted us not within business hours, our reply might get to you after 8-12 hours, so you need to be a little patient! Anyhow, we are waiting for your IMEI/Transaction ID, to locate your order and give you a status update of your order.

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hi Darud, yes, we do offer unlocks for blacklisted devices, but to give you a definite answer, you would need to perform an IMEI Check here: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Thanx Wolf for your help :D If we support your iPhone 5s, it depends on the network and the blacklist status of your device. Please answer all 4 questions from our ordering form, and the proper service will be suggested to you. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/ (You will see the price and the unlocking time)

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hey Elvi. Unfortunately we do not support iCloud Unlock services. Only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device. You can find his contact information through the iCloud Contact Information service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hello Ricardo. The first thing that you need to do is to check your iPhone (A full GSX check). You can do that through our website. Just pick the "I am not sure" option to the values that you want to check. Once we know the exact status of your iPhone, we will be able to inform you if your iPhone can be unlocked or not, and if it can, how to unlock it. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hello Mindaugas. Please use our Online tool and reply honestly to the questions you will be asked. Based on your replies, you will be suggested with the proper & legal solution for your iPhone. To your case, it seems that the Previous Owner forgot to remove his/her iCloud account from this iPhone. There are Legal ways to deactivate it and start using it with your own iCloud account. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

IPhoneUnlock.Zone?