IPhoneUnlock.Zone

IPhoneUnlock.Zone has a consumer rating of 4.54 stars from 438 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with IPhoneUnlock.Zone most frequently mention customer service, business days and long time. IPhoneUnlock.Zone ranks 4th among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 68.8%

• I am extremely please with the customer service that was offered.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

“Good support”

Deni W.
10/19/20

They give good support when my access to automated reporting was not working well. Their email feedback is fast. Great service! Thanks.

“Don't work, it's a fake”

Florin B.
10/15/20

I wait for hours and nothing happened, it's another fraud., I want refund, attention to everybody, don't pay here...

customer service (29)
florinb12
October 15th, 2020

Hello Florin.

Please get in touch with us to locate your order and update you. Can you please send us your transaction ID and IMEI number in private and solve this as soon as possible?

Thank you.

deniw2
October 19th, 2020

Their email feedback is fast.
Great service!
Thanks.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Deni. The automated reporting (Through emails) is normally back online, and the on page results as well.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

allenm162
June 12th, 2020
• Updated review

I am still waiting for responses. I had someone reach out to me after my review. They stated they needed more time. Against my better judgement I agreed. I gave them another couple of weeks. Still nothing. I have now requested a full refund 3 times and have not gotten 1 response back. Please learn from my mistake and stay far away.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Allen. We are very sorry for this whole delay. The service was not successful, so we immediately provided you a full refund. It should be visible now, since the whole procedure through PayPal is almost instant. We are very sorry for this delay, but it seems that the service went OFFLINE. If it is ok with you, we can send you an update when the service can get online.

Stay Far Away
May 7th, 2020
• Previous review

We paid for 2 separate services from them. The first that was only 19.99 was done very quickly and to our satisfaction. Then we requested the second service that was 199.00 feeling good about it. Then it began. We were told it could take up to 45 days to complete. When I reached out to customer service after 30 days for an update I was basically told if you bother us it could take longer. No well over 45 days and nothing has been done. They have now stopped responding to my customer service inquiries and are ghosting me. Do yourself a favor and stay away. I will be requesting a full refund for all services and hope I do not have to take it further than that.

georgea471
June 12th, 2020

Thank you, I would definitely recommend and use you're service again! I received my Unlock/Black List Removal on a iPhone 11 in a matter of weeks

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you George for sharing your experience with us! Enjoy your unlocked and clean device! If you have any questions, you can always contact us!

christellec6
October 31st, 2020

Very effective thank you. Also I wanted to know if u Do you do the blacklist removal even for Canadian devices?

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Christelle for sharing your experience you had with us here! For the time being, there are no services available for Canadian blacklist removal. Sorry!

sric6
Sri C.
March 5th, 2020

Best and reliable service. Their team is responsive for all your pre and post queries as well. I am glad I have availed their service.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey Sri. We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with us :D If you have any questions, just let us know. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!

arikh2
December 8th, 2020

Recently I was thinking to unlock an iphone. I got good customer service from this organization. I was writing and replying email day to day to Zisis. He has given me the best customer service from this organization. I am really satisfied from this organizations cusmer service.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Arik. I am very happy that you stayed satisfied with our support! If you have any questions, you can always send us an email! Take care.

joshf128
May 29th, 2020

There idea of a guarantee blacklist removal service is the obvious locate owner of phone and get them to call provider they don't offer
Any real solutions and are a scam don't not recommend

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Josh. In which service you are reffering to? We do not have a blacklist removal service as a general service. First we need to check the IMEI number of your device, identify what is wrong with it and then propose you an available and working service. Please send us your transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

auros
March 25th, 2020

Dispite delay iphone unlock confirm thanx for that great service carrier unlock o2 uk from unlockiphone. Zone little costly but good

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Auro. Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us here. Unfortunately, some services might get delayed. The parameters are a lot, but we are doing our best to provide an unlock service which is very stable (At least for the past 30 days or 1000 orders). Thank you again for your patience and enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, let us know.

vijaya19
July 19th, 2020

I have paid for thier service on 09jul2020 and yet no update from them, i have received only a receipt but no ohetr contact or call, even after i have raised three complaints in their website, still no update and their customer service is sleeping over all my complaint. Please don't waste your money on trusting them.

My Transaction ID: 2LW47154XJ256862N and my email *******@yahoo.co.in

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey there. From what I can see, we already send you a follow up. The cheap Straight Talk USA Unlock service is no longer available as we explained you. The price increased, which was the reason of this rejection. You can either upgrade to the more expensive one (Just pay the difference) or of course you can request a full refund. Both options on the table for you! (By the way, I didn't see any replies from you to the ticket that was opened for your order, maybe you opened a different one, which confused and delayed the whole communication process).

roycer23
August 3rd, 2020

Zisis was very informative about my iPhone and what could be done. Although my options were limited, he gave a few more ideas for me to think over. Very much appreciate how professional and clever he is.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey Royce! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us here. Zisis asked me to thank you as well: D Hopefully the solutions he provided you will be helpful and profitable to you! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reply us through our ticket system!

kalebs5
July 10th, 2020

Even though odds outweighed my situation, he was great help to me! He helped me understand why it wasn't a great idea to continue on with something that would've been over my head expensive.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey Kaleb. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here (Zisis sends his thanx as well!). If you have any other questions about your device, we are here to answer them!

shawna168
December 24th, 2020

They were very responsive for all the emails conversations and very understable to handle the service

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Shawn! If you have any questions, you know that you can simply send us a message! Thanx again for sharing your experience with us here and stay safe!

starm190
October 19th, 2020

Paid but have yet to get any info about my order at all got 3 emails saying i paid that is all no link to my order no info of any kind

Hello Star.

Thank you.

alexb647
March 14th, 2020

They weren't able to get my iPhone Unblacklisted, but Sophia was responding to each and everyone of my inquiries within 24 hours, every time. They are now issuing my refund and it should be in my account within 5 days.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey Alex. Sorry that we could not fix your iPhone. As per our policy, you will receive our refund within 5 days from the moment you requested it. If you have any questions, just drop us a message.

mistym62
September 2nd, 2019
• Updated review

They just tried to report me as writing a fake review and my order ID as invalid. Wow, talk about salty! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Misty. From the Transaction ID that you provided us, I found that we already provided you 3 emails with the full report of your iPhone. We send them to you 20 days ago to the email address that you provided us to our ordering form. Also, we replied to your question 18 days ago. I am not sure why you posted such a negative review and you feel unsatisfied by our services, since we instantly send you the report that you ordered and we also replied to your question through our ticketing platform...

Awful!
August 18th, 2019
• Previous review

Having trouble as services were not provided and no one from customer service will answer me. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! Save your money it's not worth it. There are other services that actually care about customer service!

ivonnet
September 12th, 2018
• Updated review

After a long wait i can assure that this webpage is a scam that just takes your money and walks away with it! I requested the unlock to be "prioritised" and guess what? Nothing happened! I requested a refund, and still nothing happened. Their service just keeps getting worse, now the log says that there has been a response from their side 5 hours ago when the last message is the one i sent 12 days ago! I hope this helps anyone considering ordering an unlock from them

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Ivonne. I cannot locate the order you made with that image. Please send us your Transaction ID and if for any reason the service was not provided to you, of course we will provide you a full refund. Once I locate it, it will a matter of minutes to sort this out.

Still hoping this is not a scam
August 21st, 2018
• Previous review

So after the very upsetting email i sent to their customer service, they replied me with a nonsense email:

This is Angelica from the IMEI Support Team.

Your IMEI number was verified on our IMEI server and is now being processed.

We are giving our best to get your iPhone unlocked as soon as possible, but please note:
Due to the nature of our service, we cannot guarantee an exact completion date, but based on our experience in the past few weeks, this is what we expect:

Estimated delivery time frame: within 5 - 12 business days

They are very slow to respond to my messages and its been now day 8 out of the 12 days they gave me as estimated time, but they keep giving me a new estimated time everytime they have an update like "we have received your order, wait 5-10 days" then "we now know what carrier it is and will try to get it unlocked, wait 5-10 days" and later "we have found that this imei is blacklisted, wait another 5-12 days"

Waste of time and money
August 14th, 2018
• Previous review

You guys are ridiculous! What kind of service is this?!
OF COURSE IT'S BLACKLISTED! THAT IS WHY I PAID FOR YOUR SERVICES!
It doesn't take more than 2 minutes to check the IMEI and know that is blacklisted, and on the very first step to order your services you also have us choose between a clean and locked imei so why does it take more than 2 weeks to get this response from you?

Now you're telling me that you can't provide a service that you are advertising and that i paid for?

I am aware that i paid to get this IMEI unlocked to use overseas NOT Unblacklisted.

I overpaid to get notified that my phone is blacklisted. I expected a much more professional and faster service, i just wasted time and money on your website!

camarasd
October 18th, 2020

We don't remember the password and we can't connect with iCloud when we creat the iCloud account we lost

Hey Camaras.

Please send us an email, so an agent can help you out.

fredyn2
October 11th, 2018

Buy a network unlock service, where they tell me that if you can not unlock the iphone they give me back the money and until now they have not done it, they are using paypal to cheat, I contacted them but I have not had any answer... I already received the money refund, remember to unblock the network Straight talk is difficult to unblock, to IPhoneUnlock. Zone I recommend you return the money without having to ask, thank you

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Fredy. We never leave a question answered! Please send us your PayPal Transaction ID to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers. Once we receive it and locate your order will provide you an update of your order status.

franciscop46
November 1st, 2018

Absolutely no contact since the initial order confirmation 20 days ago. All attempts I've made to contact them since have gone unanswered. Yet another scam, avoid at all costs.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Francisco. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to verify your order and give you an update about your order's status? There was an issue to our ticketing platform which caused some delays to our replies, but everything is back to normal for the past 24 hours. We are catching up with everyone.

dangeloc2
April 20th, 2019

My process is professional so far thanks! I enjoyed the honesty from you guys really do. To many scammers going around way to much these days

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thanx Dangelo. If you have any questions about your order, we are 1 message away! Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us here!

gilbertr42
January 4th, 2019

Hi my name is Gilbert I bought and iPhone 7 clean but with iCloud lock in a street deal. At first I thought I could figure it out. But in the end I got scammed by other companies and lost my money. Still IMEI support team. They helped me even if it didn't work they tried and where honest with me. If you have an iPhone that is iCloud lock but not marked as stollen then give it to them you might have better luck. What ever you do please don't use the following website iphoneimei.net they will scam you and you will suffer it. Thanks for reading and have a nice day

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey Gilbert. Thank you for your honest review about our services and support. If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!

cityi2
November 12th, 2019

Very good site,
You must understand what to remove the phone from the blacklist may take some time but
Worth it

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message.

bledexd
May 26th, 2019

My issue haven't resolve yet even they insisted that my iphone 8+ is successfully taken out from the telco blacklist. I had to sent the phone to the apple service centre as they said it could be a faulty hardware in which I found out the imei is still under telco blacklist! Resolve or refund! Simple right?

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Bledex. Please provide us the Transaction ID of your order and the IMEI number to locate your order and give you an update. Will we run all available Blacklist checks to verify its status. If our service failed, of course we will fully refund your payment! But, we always recheck the IMEI numbers before informing our customers about their status.

kizitoj
December 16th, 2019

I got to know all what went wrong with my phone and tips to get it unlocked. Thank you very much,!

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Kizito. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your positive experience from our services. If you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us!

Thank you all for your answers: D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

See more answers (7)

Hello Nikhil. Can you please send us your transaction ID in private to locate your order and give you an update?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

See more answers (4)

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

See more answers (2)

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

See more answers (2)

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

See more answers (2)

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone specializes on iPhone Unlock solutions. We can handle all iPhone Lock situations, such as SIM-Locked iPhones, various Mobile Network support, fixing Blacklisted (Lost/Stolen/Fraud) issues, providing legal solutions for iCloud Locked iPhone and we offer SIM-Lock Deactivation request services.

We are able to analyse the full history of your iPhone, gather all available information that will help us to determine the best possible solution, and we apply them to your iPhone.

Our brand new service "SIM-Lock Deactivation request service" is able to identify the Lock Carrier, Blacklist, Contract & Financial status of your iPhone, generate a Formal SIM-Lock Deactivation request template and send this request to your Lock Carrier.

Our solutions are Legal, Safe, Secure and Permanent.

Business History

Everybody on the iPhoneUnlock.Zone team has been working with Apple devices, and especially iPhones, for a very long time. During our many years of experience dealing with iPhones, we understood that people's main problem is a Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone.

This gave us the idea to use our expertise and knowledge, and help people not only to avoid purchasing a NON-usable iPhone, but also help them to fix any issue their iPhone has.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone's team is able to locate and offer legitimate, guaranteed and safe solutions for ANY iPhone issue.

All our recommendations and services are 100% tested, working and approved (Only Legal Solutions are being offered).

We are inside the iPhone Fix/Repair industry for a very long time, and we definitely know what we are doing :D

iPhoneUnlock Z.
Customer Support
Typically responds within 2 days
Over 10 years of experience on iPhones. Topics that I have worked on: iPhone Troubleshooting, iOS Troubleshooting, iOS restoring/updating, iPhone Lock Removal, iPhone Blacklist Removal, iPhone iCloud Removal, iPhone IMEI Checking (Through GSX), Network Unlock Policies expert, Daily Communication with Mobile Networks (For Network Lock Removal Requests), Finding iCloud ID/Apple ID, and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?