IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Suggest Category

juanl86
9/24/18

Honestly this working very well now I enjoy my iPhone back I pay a little amount for big job..I recommended this service thanks a lot

rifata1
9/21/18

Thank you for your support. I paid but I'm waiting for your feedback.
I don't know what is suppose........

enriquev16
9/21/18

First of all. They took 15 days. They would havebtake more if i wouldnt have created more than 3 tickets which they only replied to 1 of them. And yeah at the end it never got unloced

alexg265
9/20/18

Heard some good stuff about this site, just hoping to have my phone unblacklisted to be able to use im desperate!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Alex. Thanx for trusting us to Clean Up your iPhone! You can send us in private your transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update!
michelk15
9/18/18

Thank you for your support. I paid but I'm waiting for your feedback.
I don't know what is suppose to happen next? I paid. I got a email not saying anything about it. I also got a paypal email sent to confirm payment to you guys @IPhoneUnlock.zone. its not telling me or giving me any type of instructions so i am confused on what to do?

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Michel. Thank you for trusting our services for fixing your iPhone. Please send us in private your Transaction ID (or IMEI number) and we will check it immediately and give you an update!
cynthiao26
9/18/18

I bought a phone off LetGo and come to find out it was blacklisted by Verizon I was very disappointed I did some research and only a handful of people could remove my phone from being blacklisted and I took a leap of faith and good communication was amazing took some extra time but it was all worth the wait and money got spent well and I leaned some things along the way as in when I buy used cell phones for my self that I didn't know but I will always have you guys here for me if this happens again and I will put the word out for those that may have issues that you can help them as you helped me out and you great customer service and getting back to me and a timely matter and being patient with me as well. I would recommend your site to anyone who needs help or questions I very much appreciate the time and work you have done for me and made me one very happy customer and I will always be a customer for a business like yours I can trust. And I hope that other customers have patience to appreciate what you can do as I do.
Thank you, Cynthia ( iPhone 7plus) Verizon

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Cynthia. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services. We are doing our best to be as fast as possible, keep you always updated of your order's progress and of course, to successfully Unlock & Unblacklist your iPhone. Your review is awesome! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone and if you have any questions, we are one email away!
ivonnet
9/12/18
• Updated review

After a long wait i can assure that this webpage is a scam that just takes your money and walks away with it! I requested the unlock to be "prioritised" and guess what? Nothing happened! I requested a refund, and still nothing happened. Their service just keeps getting worse, now the log says that there has been a response from their side 5 hours ago when the last message is the one i sent 12 days ago! I hope this helps anyone considering ordering an unlock from them

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Ivonne. I cannot locate the order you made with that image. Please send us your Transaction ID and if for any reason the service was not provided to you, of course we will provide you a full refund. Once I locate it, it will a matter of minutes to sort this out.
“Still hoping this is not a scam”
8/21/18
• Previous review

So after the very upsetting email i sent to their customer service, they replied me with a nonsense email:

This is Angelica from the IMEI Support Team.

Your IMEI number was verified on our IMEI server and is now being processed.

We are giving our best to get your iPhone unlocked as soon as possible, but please note:
Due to the nature of our service, we cannot guarantee an exact completion date, but based on our experience in the past few weeks, this is what we expect:

Estimated delivery time frame: within 5 - 12 business days

They are very slow to respond to my messages and its been now day 8 out of the 12 days they gave me as estimated time, but they keep giving me a new estimated time everytime they have an update like "we have received your order, wait 5-10 days" then "we now know what carrier it is and will try to get it unlocked, wait 5-10 days" and later "we have found that this imei is blacklisted, wait another 5-12 days"

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Ivonne. Please send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order, find the service that you ordered and check the status of your order. We will sort this out as soon as possible.
“waste of time and money”
8/14/18
• Previous review

You guys are ridiculous!!!! What kind of service is this?!
OF COURSE IT'S BLACKLISTED! THAT IS WHY I PAID FOR YOUR SERVICES!
It doesn't take more than 2 minutes to check the IMEI and know that is blacklisted, and on the very first step to order your services you also have us choose between a clean and locked imei so why does it take more than 2 weeks to get this response from you???

Now you're telling me that you can't provide a service that you are advertising and that i paid for????

I am aware that i paid to get this IMEI unlocked to use overseas NOT Unblacklisted.

I overpaid to get notified that my phone is blacklisted. I expected a much more professional and faster service, i just wasted time and money on your website!

seveng
9/9/18

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Seven G. Please send us in private your Transaction ID so we can locate your order and give you an update!
shanicew7
9/8/18

Someone sold me a phone and was absolutely locked, could not get it turnted on. Did some research and found out about you guys and it took a while but it was worth the wait. So happy. I can finally use my phone.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for this review Shanice! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our iPhone Unlocking services. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
jonast12
8/29/18

I was lost was wondering why I'm spending my money for something like this and then I realized something

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Jonas. Thanx for that. We are doing our best to provide guaranteed and permanent iPhone unlock solutions. We are very happy that you trusted our services and that you ended up with a full unlocked iPhone :D Enjoy!
pedrob52
8/23/18

I had to wait a month after having paid for them to delete from the blacklist. Yesterday I tried to sell it and surprise after 20 days it returned to the blacklist and I can not use it anymore. I wrote to Zisis I expect an early response, I let them know if they fix it or not. My emei is 359204076868426

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Pedro. Please send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order, find the service that you ordered and check the status of your order. We will sort this out as soon as possible.
chandank14
8/15/18

Very Bad Service.DONOT TRUST ...WASTE OF MONEY.WASTE SERVICE
My ticket no #143274
They donot provide any response after multiple mail.
I have choosen the IMEI service knowing that my mobile is clean.In their report also its a clean mobile they share not blacklisted one.
Now they are telling I should provide Userid and Pwd. If I will be having softbank UserId and pwd I can do that myself.No need of your service.

After that no communication from their side. They just fool you by taking money. The report that they send you can get from any free website. The agent Angelica will not reply after multipla mail.

If you can not providethe service then iphoneunlockzone should return the money.For this they will not respond.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Chandan. Please send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order, find the service that you ordered and check the status of your order. We will sort this out as soon as possible.
pg79
8/6/18

Great service. Did exactly what they said they would do. Would recommend 10/10. Only took a little longer than expected but I am happy with the results.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey PG. Thanx for your great feedback. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone. If you need further assistance, you can always send us a message :D
seidig
7/29/18

Fast servise ... very good job
Trustful servise .............. very very...........::)
Quick response

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Seidi. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone :D Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! If you need anything, simply send us a message!
michaela586
7/21/18

Good customer service, I hope my iPhone will soon be unlock. This is my first order and I would love to do more business with you.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Michael. A ticket was created for your order. If you have any questions, simply reply there and an agent will get back to you immediately.
dhm
7/17/18

The service looks promising.....hope to see good results after the said time frame. seems easy to use the service, will they keep their word, lets see about that.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx DH. If you have any questions, please let us know through the ticket that was created for your order.
dovidf
7/14/18

really efficient. works well. very happy. would refer a friend...very glad I found this product...thank you

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Dovid! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!! If you have any questions, just drop us a message :D Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!
magarantt
7/14/18

I bought their service thinking that my iPhone will get unlocked but to my disapointment they did not unlock. They say that they will only get in touch with your carrier and ask to unlock. Which I felt was just a well plotted scam. They replied after few days saying that my phone could not be unlocked because I have unpaid bills. Duh ?? I know that I have unpaid bills thats why I chose their service to unlock it.
Now it been like a month that they haven't replied to my messages. Please do not choose this service if you have un paid bills but if you want to know info about your phone which you already know then please go ahead and throw away your money.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Magarant. Please send us your Transaction ID to verify that you are a customer, locate your order and send you an update. We have separate services for CLEAN and NOT CLEAN devices, so you might have picked the wrong service. Anyhow, we will sort this out once you send us your transaction ID.
bharathr3
7/13/18

These people are cheating and wasting time , they are not unlocking! This is my second review they are not responding to my mails so im writing review here! Please dont waste your time and money! They are not gonna refund your money!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Bharath. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers? We have adequate agents for a 24/7 customer support services, so it is impossible not to respond to one of our customers. Send us the Transaction ID as soon as possible to check the status of your order.
carolyned1
7/12/18

everything has been great service at the moment thanks a lot for everything, hope to keep working with you

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Carolyne. Let us know if you need anything else through our ticketing platform. An agent will reply to you as soon as possible!
tonyr186
7/8/18

I need to see the results to become a believer...i was refered to this source by someone that claims that this source works and it real good.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Tony. Most of the deliveries are being completed within 3 business days. You can reply us to the Ticket that was created especially for your order and an agent will respond to you asap!
jamiee43
7/5/18

Thought it may help me out fingers crossed.looking forward for the information.i was hopefully get it soon!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Jamie. Most of the deliveries are being completed within 3 business days. You can reply us to the Ticket that was created especially for your order and an agent will respond to you asap!
mandyl42
7/4/18

This website gives you information about your iPhone, but does not unlock it. The website name is called iPhoneUnlock.Zone, but does not unlock your iPhone. The representative Angelica has still not answered my question on the financial issues of my iPhone and it has already been over a week. To sum it up, this is a scam.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Mandy. Please send us your transaction ID in private to locate your order and give you an update. We do unlock iPhones and in this service we include a full iPhone IMEI Check report, which is the reason that we have send it to you. We need to be 100% certain of the status of an iPhone before starting the SIM-Lock removal request procedure. If your iPhone has unpaid bills, it might delay the whole unlocking procedure, but in spite of that, the SIM-Lock deactivation procedure has already started. Again, please send your Transaction ID to verify and locate your order. Thank you.
ericb367
7/3/18

THANKS WAS FAST AND EASY DEFINATLY RECOMEND THIS COIMPANY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Eric! Many thanx for your great review. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services! :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
williams988
William S.
6/30/18

Outstanding service provided by PhoneUnlock.Zone on removing iPhone from the T mobile blacklist. Put in the request and it took like 3-5 days to be completed. Actually, the request was done faster than the service representative could respond to me to let me know.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you William! Yes, some times we are struggling to respond in time to all our customers, since there are hunderds completions daily! Enjoy your CLEAN T-Mobile USA iPhone :D Again, thanx for sharing your experience with us here :D

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hi Darud, yes, we do offer unlocks for blacklisted devices, but to give you a definite answer, you would need to perform an IMEI Check here: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Thanx Wolf for your help :D If we support your iPhone 5s, it depends on the network and the blacklist status of your device. Please answer all 4 questions from our ordering form, and the proper service will be suggested to you. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/ (You will see the price and the unlocking time)

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Elvi. Unfortunately we do not support iCloud Unlock services. Only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device. You can find his contact information through the iCloud Contact Information service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Ricardo. The first thing that you need to do is to check your iPhone (A full GSX check). You can do that through our website. Just pick the "I am not sure" option to the values that you want to check. Once we know the exact status of your iPhone, we will be able to inform you if your iPhone can be unlocked or not, and if it can, how to unlock it. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Fredy. It depends on the status of your iPhone. Our iPhone Check & Unlock service will identify the status of your iPhone and try unlocking it through your iPhone's Lock Carrier (Straight Talk USA). Check our Home Page for ordering it.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

9 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone