IPhoneUnlock.Zone

IPhoneUnlock.Zone has a consumer rating of 4.56 stars from 427 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IPhoneUnlock.Zone also ranks 4th among Unlocked Phones sites.

• Good customer service, I hope my iPhone will soon be unlock.
  • My I phone X was unlocked from T-MOBILE in just 4 days.

• I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
  • it has been 2 months and still it is not resolved properly.
How would you rate IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

“Best Unlock service”

Sri C.
3/5/20

Best and reliable service. Their team is responsive for all your pre and post queries as well. I am glad I have availed their service.

“False advertisement”

Josh F.
5/29/20

There idea of a guarantee blacklist removal service is the obvious locate owner of phone and get them to call provider they don't offer Any real solutions and are a scam don't not recommend

iphone 6 (51) customer service (28) 4 days (9) great service (15) iphone 4 (7) 3 days (10) iphone 5 (17) 24 hours (7) 48 hours (4) 2 months (3) 12 days (6) sim card (5)
sric6
Sri C.
March 5th, 2020
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Sri. We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with us :D If you have any questions, just let us know. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
joshf128
May 29th, 2020
Any real solutions and are a scam don't not recommend
allenm162
May 7th, 2020
We paid for 2 separate services from them. The first that was only 19.99 was done very quickly and to our satisfaction. Then we requested the second service that was 199.00 feeling good about it. Then it began. We were told it could take up to 45 days to complete. When I reached out to customer service after 30 days for an update I was basically told if you bother us it could take longer. No well over 45 days and nothing has been done. They have now stopped responding to my customer service inquiries and are ghosting me. Do yourself a favor and stay away. I will be requesting a full refund for all services and hope I do not have to take it further than that.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Allen. We are very sorry that there was an issue with our communication. Please send me your transaction ID (And IMEI number) to locate your order and check the status of your order. If for any reason we are unable to provide you our service, you are eligible for a full refund. Also, some services can get offline or drop their success rate without any previous notice to us, which is the most common reason of such delays. Waiting for your Transaction ID and IMEI number to immediately sort this out. Again, we are very sorry for this delay.
crystalp87
August 14th, 2019
Not happy about this would like a refund click this by mistake and now i'm getting charged and no replys back
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Crystal. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order? Our IMEI Check services are Instant, so after your order we immediately send you a full report to your email address. Anyhow, send us your Transaction ID in private to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers.
auros
March 25th, 2020
Dispite delay iphone unlock confirm thanx for that great service carrier unlock o2 uk from unlockiphone.zone little costly but good
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Auro. Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us here. Unfortunately, some services might get delayed. The parameters are a lot, but we are doing our best to provide an unlock service which is very stable (At least for the past 30 days or 1000 orders). Thank you again for your patience and enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, let us know.
alexb647
March 14th, 2020
They weren't able to get my iPhone Unblacklisted , but Sophia was responding to each and everyone of my inquiries within 24 hours, every time. They are now issuing my refund and it should be in my account within 5 days.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Alex. Sorry that we could not fix your iPhone. As per our policy, you will receive our refund within 5 days from the moment you requested it. If you have any questions, just drop us a message.
mistym62
September 2nd, 2019
• Updated review
They just tried to report me as writing a fake review and my order ID as invalid. Wow, talk about salty! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Misty. From the Transaction ID that you provided us, I found that we already provided you 3 emails with the full report of your iPhone. We send them to you 20 days ago to the email address that you provided us to our ordering form. Also, we replied to your question 18 days ago. I am not sure why you posted such a negative review and you feel unsatisfied by our services, since we instantly send you the report that you ordered and we also replied to your question through our ticketing platform...
Awful!!!!!
August 18th, 2019
• Previous review
Having trouble as services were not provided and no one from customer service will answer me. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! Save your money it's not worth it. There are other services that actually care about customer service!
magarantt
July 14th, 2018
I bought their service thinking that my iPhone will get unlocked but to my disapointment they did not unlock. They say that they will only get in touch with your carrier and ask to unlock. Which I felt was just a well plotted scam. They replied after few days saying that my phone could not be unlocked because I have unpaid bills. Duh ?? I know that I have unpaid bills thats why I chose their service to unlock it.
Now it been like a month that they haven't replied to my messages. Please do not choose this service if you have un paid bills but if you want to know info about your phone which you already know then please go ahead and throw away your money.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Magarant. Please send us your Transaction ID to verify that you are a customer, locate your order and send you an update. We have separate services for CLEAN and NOT CLEAN devices, so you might have picked the wrong service. Anyhow, we will sort this out once you send us your transaction ID.
gilbertr42
January 4th, 2019
Hi my name is Gilbert I bought and iPhone 7 clean but with iCloud lock in a street deal. At first I thought I could figure it out. But in the end I got scammed by other companies and lost my money. Still IMEI support team. They helped me even if it didn't work they tried and where honest with me. If you have an iPhone that is iCloud lock but not marked as stollen then give it to them you might have better luck. What ever you do please don't use the following website iphoneimei.net they will scam you and you will suffer it. Thanks for reading and have a nice day
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Gilbert. Thank you for your honest review about our services and support. If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
cityi2
November 12th, 2019
very good site ,
you must understand what to remove the phone from the blacklist may take some time but
worth it
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message.
ivonnet
September 12th, 2018
• Updated review
After a long wait i can assure that this webpage is a scam that just takes your money and walks away with it! I requested the unlock to be "prioritised" and guess what? Nothing happened! I requested a refund, and still nothing happened. Their service just keeps getting worse, now the log says that there has been a response from their side 5 hours ago when the last message is the one i sent 12 days ago! I hope this helps anyone considering ordering an unlock from them
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Ivonne. I cannot locate the order you made with that image. Please send us your Transaction ID and if for any reason the service was not provided to you, of course we will provide you a full refund. Once I locate it, it will a matter of minutes to sort this out.
Still hoping this is not a scam
August 21st, 2018
• Previous review
So after the very upsetting email i sent to their customer service, they replied me with a nonsense email:

This is Angelica from the IMEI Support Team.

Your IMEI number was verified on our IMEI server and is now being processed.

We are giving our best to get your iPhone unlocked as soon as possible, but please note:
Due to the nature of our service, we cannot guarantee an exact completion date, but based on our experience in the past few weeks, this is what we expect:

Estimated delivery time frame: within 5 - 12 business days

They are very slow to respond to my messages and its been now day 8 out of the 12 days they gave me as estimated time, but they keep giving me a new estimated time everytime they have an update like "we have received your order, wait 5-10 days" then "we now know what carrier it is and will try to get it unlocked, wait 5-10 days" and later "we have found that this imei is blacklisted, wait another 5-12 days"
waste of time and money
August 14th, 2018
• Previous review
You guys are ridiculous!!!! What kind of service is this?!
OF COURSE IT'S BLACKLISTED! THAT IS WHY I PAID FOR YOUR SERVICES!
It doesn't take more than 2 minutes to check the IMEI and know that is blacklisted, and on the very first step to order your services you also have us choose between a clean and locked imei so why does it take more than 2 weeks to get this response from you???

Now you're telling me that you can't provide a service that you are advertising and that i paid for????

I am aware that i paid to get this IMEI unlocked to use overseas NOT Unblacklisted.

I overpaid to get notified that my phone is blacklisted. I expected a much more professional and faster service, i just wasted time and money on your website!
kizitoj
December 16th, 2019
I got to know all what went wrong with my phone and tips to get it unlocked. Thank you very much,!!!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Kizito. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your positive experience from our services. If you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us!
fredyn2
October 11th, 2018
buy a network unlock service, where they tell me that if you can not unlock the iphone they give me back the money and until now they have not done it, they are using paypal to cheat, I contacted them but I have not had any answer......I already received the money refund, remember to unblock the network Straight talk is difficult to unblock, to IPhoneUnlock.Zone I recommend you return the money without having to ask, thank you
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Fredy. We never leave a question answered! Please send us your PayPal Transaction ID to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers. Once we receive it and locate your order will provide you an update of your order status.
isvanr
October 26th, 2019
When I have a problem on my iphone 8 plus, their responses are very quick. They kept assist me to find the solution. Thank you very much.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our support Isvan. If you have more questions, please send us a message! An agent will assist you as soon as possible!
riaann
October 23rd, 2019
So pleased with the service quality received from IPhoneUnlock.Zone. They are very professional and didn't mind to go the extra length to solve my problem. Sophia helped me and I am very grateful for her compassion and understanding. I would highly recommend IPhoneUnlock.Zone if your iPhone is carrier locked. Thanks!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Riaan for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and if you have any other questions do not hesitate to send us a message (Sophia also sends her thanx!).
basitb
November 12th, 2019
I have requested for unbarring request for o2 uk iPhone 7 plus
and they had said it'll take about 2-12 days my ticket number is 217436 which i am also unable to open as they didn't asked for any credentials to view the status , and now is 12th day but no reply from support after the day i Paid.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Basit. From what I can see, an agent already contacted you and you agreed to wait for a few more days. If you do not want to wait anymore, we can start the refunding procedure. As always, we offer full money back if we cannot offer what we advertise :D
franciscop46
November 1st, 2018
Absolutely no contact since the initial order confirmation 20 days ago. All attempts I've made to contact them since have gone unanswered. Yet another scam, avoid at all costs.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Francisco. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to verify your order and give you an update about your order's status? There was an issue to our ticketing platform which caused some delays to our replies, but everything is back to normal for the past 24 hours. We are catching up with everyone.
dangeloc2
April 20th, 2019
My process is professional so far thanks! I enjoyed the honesty from you guys really do. To many scammers going around way to much these days
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thanx Dangelo. If you have any questions about your order, we are 1 message away! Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us here!
samanthaw135
August 1st, 2019
After I pay for the IEMI eligibility check, what happens next? And will this make my blacklisted phone able to work on U.S carriers, such as straight talk? And no I didn't steal it. I bought it from a 3rd party off Facebook and found out that it was blacklisted a few days later.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Samantha. We have a special place for asking questions here :D Anyhow, our IMEI Eligibility check will identify what is wrong with your iPhone, which network blacklisted it, with what network it has unpaid bills, etc... and then it will propose you a service that can fix your iPhone's issue. Have in mind that some iPhones might not be able to get unlocked, unblacklisted or fix its issues. The IMEI Eligibility check will provide you ACCURATE and UP TO DATE results, and if a service can fix it, we will propose it. We are connected with hundreds of suppliers, so if we say that an iPhone cannot get fixed, it is 100% accurate (So you will avoid purchasing any service that "claims" to fix your iPhone).
tanyac106
November 20th, 2019
Very happy with this service unblacklisted my phone very quickly would highly recommend.. good value for money and easy to do saved me spending money on a brand new phone
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you very much Tanya! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our services! Enjoy your Clean iPhone!
monicah102
January 25th, 2019
cool info access but not sure if they can do what they say they can....I'll update if able to...easy to do...like that it is through paypal for the payment.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Monica. You can send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update (Or you can simply reply to the ticket that was created for you, and ask any question you want).
miguelr73
September 24th, 2018
I haven't heard anything for you and I already paid and you guys are asking me for 3 times the original amount now. You've exceeded the time you said you'd take to contact me so I'd like to hear from someone and resolve me case asap
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Miguel. Please send us your Transaction ID privately to locate your order and give you an update. I do not quite understand what do you mean with the "original amount" term. Anyhow, send us the transaction ID and we will solve any issue ASAP.
ryanc420
February 17th, 2019
So far the process has been easy. Will provide additional stars when Iphone Unlock Z delivers as advertised.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Ryan. Can you please send us a private message with the Transaction ID or IMEI number or the ticket number to locate your order and send you an update?
bledexd
May 26th, 2019
My issue haven't resolve yet even they insisted that my iphone 8+ is successfully taken out from the telco blacklist. I had to sent the phone to the apple service centre as they said it could be a faulty hardware in which I found out the imei is still under telco blacklist! Resolve or refund! Simple right??
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Bledex. Please provide us the Transaction ID of your order and the IMEI number to locate your order and give you an update. Will we run all available Blacklist checks to verify its status. If our service failed, of course we will fully refund your payment! But, we always recheck the IMEI numbers before informing our customers about their status.
andrewl315
December 11th, 2018
I am writing this review as 5 stars because of the great communication I had with their representative, Zisis. He was fast and courteous.

To let people know, make sure your phone is clean. Meaning off contract also.

I apparently never saw it, and they were understanding and refunded me the money back.

If anything, I had a good experience. Sucked my phone could not unlock. But I am sure they can do it if I paid for their other service.

Good luck everyone.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thanx for that review Andrew. A new ticket should have been created for you right after your payment. If you want any updates, you can simply reply to that ticket and the agent responsible for your order will get back to you as soon as possible!

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

See more answers (7)

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

See more answers (4)

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

See more answers (2)

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

See more answers (2)

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

See more answers (2)

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

See more answers (2)

You need to check it on our website

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone specializes on iPhone Unlock solutions. We can handle all iPhone Lock situations, such as SIM-Locked iPhones, various Mobile Network support, fixing Blacklisted (Lost/Stolen/Fraud) issues, providing legal solutions for iCloud Locked iPhone and we offer SIM-Lock Deactivation request services.

We are able to analyse the full history of your iPhone, gather all available information that will help us to determine the best possible solution, and we apply them to your iPhone.

Our brand new service "SIM-Lock Deactivation request service" is able to identify the Lock Carrier, Blacklist, Contract & Financial status of your iPhone, generate a Formal SIM-Lock Deactivation request template and send this request to your Lock Carrier.

Our solutions are Legal, Safe, Secure and Permanent.

Business History

Everybody on the iPhoneUnlock.Zone team has been working with Apple devices, and especially iPhones, for a very long time. During our many years of experience dealing with iPhones, we understood that people's main problem is a Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone.

This gave us the idea to use our expertise and knowledge, and help people not only to avoid purchasing a NON-usable iPhone, but also help them to fix any issue their iPhone has.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone's team is able to locate and offer legitimate, guaranteed and safe solutions for ANY iPhone issue.

All our recommendations and services are 100% tested, working and approved (Only Legal Solutions are being offered).

We are inside the iPhone Fix/Repair industry for a very long time, and we definitely know what we are doing :D

iPhoneUnlock Z.
Owner / Executive
Typically responds within 4 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

Have a question about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?