IPhoneUnlock.Zone

IPhoneUnlock.Zone has a consumer rating of 4.54 stars from 448 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IPhoneUnlock.Zone ranks 5th among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 1 hour

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%

• I am extremely please with the customer service that was offered.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

“Excellent”

Frido H.
4/16/21

Very good support from the agent responsible for my case. He quickly explained me everything. He is very experienced and he immediately suggested to me the best way to unlock my iPhone 12. I also have received an email with the full status of my iPhone and a link with my online report. Thank you.

“Don't work, it's a fake”

Florin B.
10/15/20

I wait for hours and nothing happened, it's another fraud., I want refund, attention to everybody, don't pay here...

customer service (33)
fridoh1
April 16th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
I suggest waiting for their agent to contact you with a better explanation of the results. Do not rush ordering an unlocking service. Let the experts help you!

Products used:
The service title is "iPhone IMEI Unlock Check"

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Frido for your nice words! You can share your personalized IMEI Report with anyone you want and use it as an IMEI status certificate as well. If you have any questions, we are here to assist you.

florinb12
October 15th, 2020

Hello Florin.

Please get in touch with us to locate your order and update you. Can you please send us your transaction ID and IMEI number in private and solve this as soon as possible?

Thank you.

deniw2
October 19th, 2020

They give good support when my access to automated reporting was not working well.
Their email feedback is fast.
Great service!
Thanks.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Deni. The automated reporting (Through emails) is normally back online, and the on page results as well.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!

charlesd1094
April 14th, 2021

I didn't expect to be honest that this service will provide me anything good, but I was pleasantly surprised. The information that I was given (which took less than 20 seconds), were very detailed and I could easily understand what was locking my iPhone. Apart from that, one of their agents (Zisis), followed up with me, and gave me a very detailed explanation of what was going on with my iPhone and what were my options. He actually took care the unlocking request to my carrier (AT&T), and in less than an hour my iPhone was unlocked. I rarely encountered such a great support and service from companies. I am really really impressed!

Tip for consumers:
I think my review covers everything. Highly recommended.

Products used:
I ordered their main service iPhone Unlock check.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thanx Charles for this detailed review. You explained our services and our whole procedure even better than us! :D Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and if you have any questions just send us a message!

dmitryr14
April 12th, 2021

It's another fraud! The service couldn't unlock my phone. I can take that. But the worst thing is that I'm waiting for a refund more than 2 months. And nobody is answering my emails.

UPD. After my review the problem was solved almost immediately!
Thank you!

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Dmitry. I am really sorry about this. Let me fix this as soon as possible for you. I only need your IMEI or Transaction ID to verify your transaction with us, and also locate it, in order to be able to see why this have happened! You can send them with a message here, and I will do my research immediately.

jayl520
March 19th, 2021

Outstanding customer service. Fast response. Very satisfied. Every question was answered immediately.

Excellent communication

Blacklisted iphone removal

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Jay. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services! If you have any more questions, we are only one click away!

georgea471
June 12th, 2020

Thank you, I would definitely recommend and use you're service again! I received my Unlock/Black List Removal on a iPhone 11 in a matter of weeks

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you George for sharing your experience with us! Enjoy your unlocked and clean device! If you have any questions, you can always contact us!

farisk5
May 6th, 2021

Customer service from the team was very helpful. They gave quick responses and even and answered all questions.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you, Faris. We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our support! If you have any follow-up questions about removing the SIM-Lock, Blacklist, or iCloud Lock from your iPhone, just send us a message!

jassj
March 18th, 2021

Specially thanks Zisis he gave me great advice about my iPhone 11 Pro. My iPhone 11 Pro is blacklisted by t mobile. Before I pay someone to $300 to unlock that but he didn't reply back after that. Then I email my information to this site. Zisis reply me back within 24 hours and gave me great advice and save my money. He is great.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Jass for sharing your experience with us! You can send us a message whenever you want to update you if a new service came online that supports your iPhone!

dangeloc2
April 20th, 2019

My process is professional so far thanks! I enjoyed the honesty from you guys really do. To many scammers going around way to much these days

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thanx Dangelo. If you have any questions about your order, we are 1 message away! Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us here!

christellec6
October 31st, 2020

Very effective thank you. Also I wanted to know if u Do you do the blacklist removal even for Canadian devices?

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Christelle for sharing your experience you had with us here! For the time being, there are no services available for Canadian blacklist removal. Sorry!

rahss
May 18th, 2021

The customer service and help they have at this website are top notch. They have people who walk you through and give you every bit of help you need or suggest what you should do. I highly recommend them. Especially Zisis!

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Rahs! We are thrilled that you stayed satisfied with our services and support (Zisis sends his regards and many many thanks!). If you have any questions, just send us a message and we will reply as soon as possible.

allenm162
June 12th, 2020
• Updated review

I am still waiting for responses. I had someone reach out to me after my review. They stated they needed more time. Against my better judgement I agreed. I gave them another couple of weeks. Still nothing. I have now requested a full refund 3 times and have not gotten 1 response back. Please learn from my mistake and stay far away.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Allen. We are very sorry for this whole delay. The service was not successful, so we immediately provided you a full refund. It should be visible now, since the whole procedure through PayPal is almost instant. We are very sorry for this delay, but it seems that the service went OFFLINE. If it is ok with you, we can send you an update when the service can get online.

Stay Far Away
May 7th, 2020
• Previous review

We paid for 2 separate services from them. The first that was only 19.99 was done very quickly and to our satisfaction. Then we requested the second service that was 199.00 feeling good about it. Then it began. We were told it could take up to 45 days to complete. When I reached out to customer service after 30 days for an update I was basically told if you bother us it could take longer. No well over 45 days and nothing has been done. They have now stopped responding to my customer service inquiries and are ghosting me. Do yourself a favor and stay away. I will be requesting a full refund for all services and hope I do not have to take it further than that.

petrosa2
April 14th, 2021

They quickly found out what is the lock of my iPhone and also found me an unlocking service to use. Highly recommended, they know what they are doing! Thank you very much!

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

We are very glad Petros that you stayed satisfied with our services and support! Enjoy your fully unlocked iPhone!

fredrickn7
June 9th, 2021

Superb customer support from the agent responsible for my case. The agent was precise in explaining to me everything. The agent saved me money by suggesting that according to the age of my device, it wasn't worth unlocking it for the price stated. Thank you very much

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Fredrick! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services and support! We took the liberty to add you to a waiting list for your iPhone's lock issue, so when the service drops its price, we will instantly notify you! Take care!

sric6
Sri C.
March 5th, 2020

Best and reliable service. Their team is responsive for all your pre and post queries as well. I am glad I have availed their service.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey Sri. We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with us :D If you have any questions, just let us know. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!

arikh2
December 8th, 2020

Recently I was thinking to unlock an iphone. I got good customer service from this organization. I was writing and replying email day to day to Zisis. He has given me the best customer service from this organization. I am really satisfied from this organizations cusmer service.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Arik. I am very happy that you stayed satisfied with our support! If you have any questions, you can always send us an email! Take care.

auros
March 25th, 2020

Dispite delay iphone unlock confirm thanx for that great service carrier unlock o2 uk from unlockiphone. Zone little costly but good

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Auro. Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us here. Unfortunately, some services might get delayed. The parameters are a lot, but we are doing our best to provide an unlock service which is very stable (At least for the past 30 days or 1000 orders). Thank you again for your patience and enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, let us know.

lanas44
January 11th, 2018

Zisis from the IMEI support team was helpful and professional. I bought an iPhone online that had been blacklisted and the website was easy to use and navigate. I paid for the expedited 1-3 day service but it wound up taking a month to find out the service was no longer available. In my correspondence with Zisis, they were professional and kind and direct and usually emailed within 24 hours. Im thankful for the refund and Im glad I chose this site.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey Lana. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Sorry that we could not help you, but we are happy that you stayed satisfied with our support. Once this services gets online, we will notify you! Take Care!

roycer23
August 3rd, 2020

Zisis was very informative about my iPhone and what could be done. Although my options were limited, he gave a few more ideas for me to think over. Very much appreciate how professional and clever he is.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey Royce! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us here. Zisis asked me to thank you as well: D Hopefully the solutions he provided you will be helpful and profitable to you! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reply us through our ticket system!

kalebs5
July 10th, 2020

Even though odds outweighed my situation, he was great help to me! He helped me understand why it wasn't a great idea to continue on with something that would've been over my head expensive.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey Kaleb. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here (Zisis sends his thanx as well!). If you have any other questions about your device, we are here to answer them!

shawna168
December 24th, 2020

They were very responsive for all the emails conversations and very understable to handle the service

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Thank you Shawn! If you have any questions, you know that you can simply send us a message! Thanx again for sharing your experience with us here and stay safe!

elifa1
June 3rd, 2018

Through PayPal, your guaranteed to receive your refund if it is they may absolutely do nothing for you. I would say give it a try, and see what happens, every case and iPhone is different, so you wont really know until you try. At least with IPhoneUnlock. Zone you have peice of mind knowing youre working with a good team. Thanks for the support!

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hello Elif. Thank you for your nice words. This is true that every case is unique. We are trying to keep the same procedure for ALL the cases, so from the user's point of view, only the IMEI number should be provided. Everything else is being taken cared by us! If you want an update for your order, please send us a message through our Ticketing Platform! If your iPhone is already unlocked, then Enjoy it :D

alexb647
March 14th, 2020

They weren't able to get my iPhone Unblacklisted, but Sophia was responding to each and everyone of my inquiries within 24 hours, every time. They are now issuing my refund and it should be in my account within 5 days.

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep

Hey Alex. Sorry that we could not fix your iPhone. As per our policy, you will receive our refund within 5 days from the moment you requested it. If you have any questions, just drop us a message.

camarasd
October 18th, 2020

We don't remember the password and we can't connect with iCloud when we creat the iCloud account we lost

Hey Camaras.

Please send us an email, so an agent can help you out.

Thank you all for your answers: D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

See more answers (7)

Hello Nikhil. Can you please send us your transaction ID in private to locate your order and give you an update?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

See more answers (4)

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

See more answers (2)

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

See more answers (2)

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

See more answers (2)

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone specializes on iPhone Unlock solutions. We can handle all iPhone Lock situations, such as SIM-Locked iPhones, various Mobile Network support, fixing Blacklisted (Lost/Stolen/Fraud) issues, providing legal solutions for iCloud Locked iPhone and we offer SIM-Lock Deactivation request services.

We are able to analyse the full history of your iPhone, gather all available information that will help us to determine the best possible solution, and we apply them to your iPhone.

Our brand new service "SIM-Lock Deactivation request service" is able to identify the Lock Carrier, Blacklist, Contract & Financial status of your iPhone, generate a Formal SIM-Lock Deactivation request template and send this request to your Lock Carrier.

Our solutions are Legal, Safe, Secure and Permanent.

Business History

Everybody on the iPhoneUnlock.Zone team has been working with Apple devices, and especially iPhones, for a very long time. During our many years of experience dealing with iPhones, we understood that people's main problem is a Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone.

This gave us the idea to use our expertise and knowledge, and help people not only to avoid purchasing a NON-usable iPhone, but also help them to fix any issue their iPhone has.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone's team is able to locate and offer legitimate, guaranteed and safe solutions for ANY iPhone issue.

All our recommendations and services are 100% tested, working and approved (Only Legal Solutions are being offered).

We are inside the iPhone Fix/Repair industry for a very long time, and we definitely know what we are doing :D

iPhoneUnlock Z.
Customer Support
Typically responds within 1 hour
Over 10 years of experience on iPhones. Topics that I have worked on: iPhone Troubleshooting, iOS Troubleshooting, iOS restoring/updating, iPhone Lock Removal, iPhone Blacklist Removal, iPhone iCloud Removal, iPhone IMEI Checking (Through GSX), Network Unlock Policies expert, Daily Communication with Mobile Networks (For Network Lock Removal Requests), Finding iCloud ID/Apple ID, and much more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?