IPhoneUnlock.Zone

IPhoneUnlock.Zone has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 426 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IPhoneUnlock.Zone also ranks 4th among Unlocked Phones sites.

• Good customer service, I hope my iPhone will soon be unlock.
  • My I phone X was unlocked from T-MOBILE in just 4 days.

• I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
  • it has been 2 months and still it is not resolved properly.
How would you rate IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

“Good service”

Auro S.
3/25/20

Dispite delay iphone unlock confirm thanx for that great service carrier unlock o2 uk from unlockiphone.zone little costly but good

“Major Scam!!!”

Angelos E.
4/5/20

It's a scam, don't bother. They will take your money and then disappear. I've been promised a refund for months now but I only get automated responses from email.

iphone 6 (51) customer service (27) 4 days (9) great service (15) iphone 4 (7) 3 days (10) iphone 5 (17) 24 hours (7) 48 hours (4) 2 months (3) 12 days (6) 7 days (4)
sric6
Sri C.
March 5th, 2020
Best and reliable service. Their team is responsive for all your pre and post queries as well. I am glad I have availed their service.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Sri. We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with us :D If you have any questions, just let us know. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
auros
March 25th, 2020
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Auro. Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us here. Unfortunately, some services might get delayed. The parameters are a lot, but we are doing our best to provide an unlock service which is very stable (At least for the past 30 days or 1000 orders). Thank you again for your patience and enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, let us know.
alexb647
March 14th, 2020
They weren't able to get my iPhone Unblacklisted , but Sophia was responding to each and everyone of my inquiries within 24 hours, every time. They are now issuing my refund and it should be in my account within 5 days.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Alex. Sorry that we could not fix your iPhone. As per our policy, you will receive our refund within 5 days from the moment you requested it. If you have any questions, just drop us a message.
gilbertr42
January 4th, 2019
Hi my name is Gilbert I bought and iPhone 7 clean but with iCloud lock in a street deal. At first I thought I could figure it out. But in the end I got scammed by other companies and lost my money. Still IMEI support team. They helped me even if it didn't work they tried and where honest with me. If you have an iPhone that is iCloud lock but not marked as stollen then give it to them you might have better luck. What ever you do please don't use the following website iphoneimei.net they will scam you and you will suffer it. Thanks for reading and have a nice day
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Gilbert. Thank you for your honest review about our services and support. If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
cityi2
November 12th, 2019
very good site ,
you must understand what to remove the phone from the blacklist may take some time but
worth it
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to send us a message.
angelose
April 5th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Look somewhere else

iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Angelos. Sorry for any inconvinience we might have caused you. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and see if you are eligible for a refund (In case of a service failure we always provide a refund)?
kizitoj
December 16th, 2019
I got to know all what went wrong with my phone and tips to get it unlocked. Thank you very much,!!!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Kizito. We really appreciate that you took the time to share your positive experience from our services. If you need further help, do not hesitate to contact us!
isvanr
October 26th, 2019
When I have a problem on my iphone 8 plus, their responses are very quick. They kept assist me to find the solution. Thank you very much.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our support Isvan. If you have more questions, please send us a message! An agent will assist you as soon as possible!
riaann
October 23rd, 2019
So pleased with the service quality received from IPhoneUnlock.Zone. They are very professional and didn't mind to go the extra length to solve my problem. Sophia helped me and I am very grateful for her compassion and understanding. I would highly recommend IPhoneUnlock.Zone if your iPhone is carrier locked. Thanks!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Riaan for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and if you have any other questions do not hesitate to send us a message (Sophia also sends her thanx!).
tanyac106
November 20th, 2019
Very happy with this service unblacklisted my phone very quickly would highly recommend.. good value for money and easy to do saved me spending money on a brand new phone
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you very much Tanya! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our services! Enjoy your Clean iPhone!
basitb
November 12th, 2019
I have requested for unbarring request for o2 uk iPhone 7 plus
and they had said it'll take about 2-12 days my ticket number is 217436 which i am also unable to open as they didn't asked for any credentials to view the status , and now is 12th day but no reply from support after the day i Paid.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Basit. From what I can see, an agent already contacted you and you agreed to wait for a few more days. If you do not want to wait anymore, we can start the refunding procedure. As always, we offer full money back if we cannot offer what we advertise :D
andrewl315
December 11th, 2018
I am writing this review as 5 stars because of the great communication I had with their representative, Zisis. He was fast and courteous.

To let people know, make sure your phone is clean. Meaning off contract also.

I apparently never saw it, and they were understanding and refunded me the money back.

If anything, I had a good experience. Sucked my phone could not unlock. But I am sure they can do it if I paid for their other service.

Good luck everyone.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thanx for that review Andrew. A new ticket should have been created for you right after your payment. If you want any updates, you can simply reply to that ticket and the agent responsible for your order will get back to you as soon as possible!
davids2028
January 6th, 2019
Thank you! I'm hoping this works out. So far so good. Hoping it isn't a rip-off. We shall see. I have to enter at least 100 characters so maybe this is a scam. Ha!
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you David for trusting your iPhone to us. You can reply us to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment if you have any questions about your order.
samanthaw135
August 1st, 2019
After I pay for the IEMI eligibility check, what happens next? And will this make my blacklisted phone able to work on U.S carriers, such as straight talk? And no I didn't steal it. I bought it from a 3rd party off Facebook and found out that it was blacklisted a few days later.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Samantha. We have a special place for asking questions here :D Anyhow, our IMEI Eligibility check will identify what is wrong with your iPhone, which network blacklisted it, with what network it has unpaid bills, etc... and then it will propose you a service that can fix your iPhone's issue. Have in mind that some iPhones might not be able to get unlocked, unblacklisted or fix its issues. The IMEI Eligibility check will provide you ACCURATE and UP TO DATE results, and if a service can fix it, we will propose it. We are connected with hundreds of suppliers, so if we say that an iPhone cannot get fixed, it is 100% accurate (So you will avoid purchasing any service that "claims" to fix your iPhone).
meaghanc8
November 30th, 2019
They do what they say their going to do and provide information that you need to know!!! They give you directions and how they work why the process may take a little longer what not, very thorough great product
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you very much Meaghan for sharing your experience with us here and that you stayed satisfied! Do not forget that if you have any questions, just send us a message and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible.
davidc2164
November 1st, 2019
IPhoneUnlock.Zone took the time to establish the issue we were having with an iPad and offered great advice and support. Many thanks.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you David for taking the time to share your experience with us. If you have any other questions you can simply send us an email.
crystalp87
August 14th, 2019
Not happy about this would like a refund click this by mistake and now i'm getting charged and no replys back
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Crystal. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to locate your order? Our IMEI Check services are Instant, so after your order we immediately send you a full report to your email address. Anyhow, send us your Transaction ID in private to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers.
pradeepk126
December 14th, 2019
Got the first review immediately within seconds and all the details have been mentioned clearly.Their payment gateway experience is also smooth and great.Keep up the good work.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Pradeep. We are doing our best to keep our IMEI Check services instant and then our detailed report within a few hours (Or within a few minutes during working hours). If you have any questions about your iPhone, just send us a message. We will be more than happy to help you.
karal31
November 30th, 2019
The flexibility within the retailer is unbeatable. Great place to get the info needed and easy way to return to Apple.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thank you Kara. If you have any questions about your device, let us know. We are just one click away!
omolabit
November 13th, 2019
They are wow, thanks to iphoneunlock.zone for unblacklisting my iPhone XS Max from att, since day 1 you people have been excellent, thanks Sophia,and also to your manager.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Thanx a lot Omolabi! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone! For any questions, we are one email away! Do not hesitate to send us one.
sergiot26
September 5th, 2019
I ordered an u blacklisted service for an iphone with sprint, everything went as promised. Now the phone is clean.

Thanks
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Sergio. Thank you for sharing your experience you had with us. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone :D
monicah102
January 25th, 2019
cool info access but not sure if they can do what they say they can....I'll update if able to...easy to do...like that it is through paypal for the payment.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Monica. You can send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update (Or you can simply reply to the ticket that was created for you, and ask any question you want).
magarantt
July 14th, 2018
I bought their service thinking that my iPhone will get unlocked but to my disapointment they did not unlock. They say that they will only get in touch with your carrier and ask to unlock. Which I felt was just a well plotted scam. They replied after few days saying that my phone could not be unlocked because I have unpaid bills. Duh ?? I know that I have unpaid bills thats why I chose their service to unlock it.
Now it been like a month that they haven't replied to my messages. Please do not choose this service if you have un paid bills but if you want to know info about your phone which you already know then please go ahead and throw away your money.
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Magarant. Please send us your Transaction ID to verify that you are a customer, locate your order and send you an update. We have separate services for CLEAN and NOT CLEAN devices, so you might have picked the wrong service. Anyhow, we will sort this out once you send us your transaction ID.
nathanh213
January 28th, 2019
Very quick response, completed my order in less then 24hr. I'm very very happy with there services. I highly recommend this company for your needs
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hey Nathan! Thanx for your sharing with everyone your experience with our services! Enjoy your Unlocked and Clean iPhone! If you have any questions, just send us a message :D
franklina15
June 9th, 2018
Awesome, thanks very much for this site. My problem was quickly resolved and i had my phone working perfectly again
iPhoneUnlock Z. – IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep
Hello Franklin! We are really happy that you stayed satisfied with our services. We are trying to be as quick and efficient as possible. Glad that you recognized that and now you can make phonecalls with your unlocked iPhone! Also, thank you for that great review :D Enjoy your Clean and Unlocked iPhone!!

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

See more answers (7)

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., Customer Support

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

See more answers (4)

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

See more answers (2)

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

See more answers (2)

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

See more answers (2)

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

See more answers (2)

You need to check it on our website

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone specializes on iPhone Unlock solutions. We can handle all iPhone Lock situations, such as SIM-Locked iPhones, various Mobile Network support, fixing Blacklisted (Lost/Stolen/Fraud) issues, providing legal solutions for iCloud Locked iPhone and we offer SIM-Lock Deactivation request services.

We are able to analyse the full history of your iPhone, gather all available information that will help us to determine the best possible solution, and we apply them to your iPhone.

Our brand new service "SIM-Lock Deactivation request service" is able to identify the Lock Carrier, Blacklist, Contract & Financial status of your iPhone, generate a Formal SIM-Lock Deactivation request template and send this request to your Lock Carrier.

Our solutions are Legal, Safe, Secure and Permanent.

Business History

Everybody on the iPhoneUnlock.Zone team has been working with Apple devices, and especially iPhones, for a very long time. During our many years of experience dealing with iPhones, we understood that people's main problem is a Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone.

This gave us the idea to use our expertise and knowledge, and help people not only to avoid purchasing a NON-usable iPhone, but also help them to fix any issue their iPhone has.

iPhoneUnlock.Zone's team is able to locate and offer legitimate, guaranteed and safe solutions for ANY iPhone issue.

All our recommendations and services are 100% tested, working and approved (Only Legal Solutions are being offered).

We are inside the iPhone Fix/Repair industry for a very long time, and we definitely know what we are doing :D

iPhoneUnlock Z.
Owner / Executive
Typically responds within 4 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?

Have a question about IPhoneUnlock.Zone?