shivap2
2/14/18

I order an iPhone unblacklisting. it has been 2 months and still it is not resolved properly. First, they said they unblacklisted it and with in couple of days it got balcklisted again, when enquired about it they said they resubmitted it again to unblack list. Now it has been more than 15 days and no one is even responding to my queries. I want to cancel the service and want to get my money back.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Shiva. Can you please provide us the Transaction ID of your order to locate it and give you an update? Let us short this out as soon as possible and get your iPhone Unblacklisted, but first please provide us in private your Transaction ID to verify that you are one of our customers and locate your order. Thank you.
lucaso8
1/25/18

I bought an iPhone in NY while was visiting and unfortunately it was blacklisted.
As promised it was removed.
I really recommend
Muito obrigado , recomendo a todos os brasileiros.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Lucas! Enjoy your Trip, your CLEAN iPhone and the phone calls during your stay in NY :D Thanks for posting your experience with us!
duongl
1/24/18

I accidentally bought an iphone that was blacklisted by Tmobile. Requested unblacklist and it was done after 4 days. Now I can use the phone normally.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Duong! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone :D Thank you for this review! If you have any questions, you can contact us any time!!
pliniom
1/24/18

You guys are amazing, I tried 3 different unlocking services online and they all failed. It took you guys only a few hours and boom!! I will definitely recommend you to anyone who asks. If I can give you 10 stars I would!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Plinio! This is our Goal! Provide as quick as possible our SIM-Lock Deactivation solutions. We really appreciate of your review and we are very very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
marissam37
1/14/18

Excellent, I get to find out about the outstanding balance for phone. I hope they could help me get it unlock for free

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Marissa! We will keep you updated through your unique ticket for your case. Thanx again for sharing your experience with us :D
guse7
1/14/18

Excellent service, kept me in the loop along the way and finally an unlocked phone that was blacklisted by the carrier. Thanks.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Gus! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied throughout the whole process. We are doing the best we can to keep our services to the highest level! Again, enjoy your fully unlocked iPhone! Take Care!
lanas38
1/11/18

Zisis from the IMEI support team was helpful and professional. I bought an iPhone online that had been blacklisted and the website was easy to use and navigate. I paid for the expedited 1-3 day service but it wound up taking a month to find out the service was no longer available. In my correspondence with Zisis, they were professional and kind and direct and usually emailed within 24 hours. Im thankful for the refund and Im glad I chose this site.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Lana. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Sorry that we could not help you, but we are happy that you stayed satisfied with our support. Once this services gets online, we will notify you! Take Care!
rubeng26
1/6/18

A very difficult liberación and a great job from the team

Best regards and hippy New year

He darte hvrbf ujdjv vjkjehfej vjdgg

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Ruben. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!! Take care and happy new year ( With your unlocked iPhone :D )
venkatv1
1/4/18

I requested for network unlock for my iPhone and service is very good. They have very good deals for phone unlock. Thanks for unlocking my phone.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Venkat. We are doing our best to provide the fastest and highest quality Network Lock Removal solutions. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone :D
angusm36
1/2/18

Bought Unlock Request to carrier, reply received, now working to unlock iphone. Good comms so know what's going on...

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Angus. Thanx for sharing your experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you or if you have other questions about your iPhone!
bobm266
12/23/17

Super fast Service and responce, hopefully it will lead to results. Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you Sion.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Bob! Thanx a lot for your great review! Let us know if you need anything else!
abdulr118
12/18/17

My iPhone forgot I'd and password how to tech money reper please help me how to unlock my iPhone333393444

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Abdul. Please send us a question with your issue and an agent will get back to you with a suggestion/solution.
mariaf105
12/8/17

i did not yet get my code hope it will open soon thanks for helping me to not get lost hope to use my iphone 4s i really appreciate this site thank you once again...

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Maria. Please send us in private the Transaction ID of your order to locate it and give you an update of its status. We will do our best to sort this out as soon as possible. If you have questions about your order, you can reach us through a message. Giving us a 1-star review for a service you are still waiting, is not fair to us and to our team. Please remove this review since it is not related with our actual service. We will be waiting for your message with your Transaction ID.
georget143
11/24/17

Fast and simple Unlock service ...
Thank you ...for responding answered any questions
that I have ...
Thank you very much...

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx George for your great review! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, we are here to help!
justlouistt
11/16/17

I was getting my iPhone unlocked and the support and updates I was getting from Zisis was very helpful and up to date would definitely recommend these guys

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Justlouist T.! Thank you for sharing your experience with us here! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you need anything, we are 1 email away!
roberta501
10/31/17

Great unlocking service, all went extremely fast. They helped me with my iPhone 6, which is not the newest generation but it's still kicking :)

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Robert for your review! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone. iPhone 6 is still working very very good, so you made a great decision for keeping it and unlocking it! Cheers!
crismard
10/7/17

This is the second time I unlocked my iPhone. First was my iPhone 6+ then recently I unlocked my iPhone 7+. The unlock was faster than I expected. Very happy about it

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Crismar! Thanx for your great review! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone 6+!! If you have any questions, we are 1 e-mail away!!
kathys187
10/7/17

They took care of my issues 100%. I am totally pleased with the service provided. Excellent job. It took some time but well worth the wait.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Kathy. We are glad that you stayed satisfied with our services and support!! Enjoy your Issue-FREE iPhone :D
anthonym243
9/20/17

I was getting my iPhone unlocked and the support and updates I was getting from Zisis was very helpful and up to date would definitely recommend the guys

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Anthony for your great review. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!! For any questions, you can send us a message anytime you want!
justinoc
9/1/17

Done according to what was written, service cost is reasonable, customer response is great and was done proffessionally.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Justino! Thanx for sharing your experience here!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and many thanx for your compliments :D
tracyp60
9/1/17

My iPhone 6 from Softbank Japan was locked and I didn't want to spend another $600 to buy something I already own. iPhone Unlock did the trick! Works perfectly!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Tracy! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!! If you need anything else, you can just send us a message :D
davidm712
8/15/17

i just pay 19,95 to download some guide to remove my phone from black list,but when i recived the info i think it was a joke,they are stealin customer,same info they charge me 19,95 its for free on google or youtube,everywhere online>Stop steal peoples

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello David , can you please provide me your transaction ID so we can trace your order from our system? I will gladly communicate with you further if you have any issues with the eBook and how we can serve you better. Thank you.
santoshs12
8/14/17

I recently applied for unlocking my iPhone and all they do is give me a link of a document to download..that's it!??I applied for unlocking not to view such crap documents which are totally useless easily available unworthy information!!I need my money refunded if u can't unlock my iPhone!!please stop all this crap ..I guess all the good reviews are given by themselves!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Santosh , can you please provide me your transaction ID so we can trace your order from our system? I will gladly communicate with you further if you have any issues with the eBook and how we can serve you better. Thank you.
alexb226
8/4/17

I baught a unblacklisting for iphone 7+ but after a few days only, i received a message saying they couldnt do it because it wasnt possible with that imei sua they purpose me free of charge another test or refund. i chose the refun and a few minutes later only i was refunded. Then i only can say they are very honest and i will sure try their service in the future.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Alex! Sorry that we could not remove the unblacklist status of your device (Due to Fraud mark). We will be waiting for your second order :D
akiss
7/31/17

I purchased a blacklist removal for my iphone SE, but was not possible to get it after 3 tries
Zisis has informed me all the time and gave me refund in the end with the promise that he will mail me when unlocking for me will be possible.
Recommended.

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Akis! Sorry that we could not provide you the service your iPhone required! Once a service gets online (And we already test it!) we will immediately update you!

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hi Darud, yes, we do offer unlocks for blacklisted devices, but to give you a definite answer, you would need to perform an IMEI Check here: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Thanx Wolf for your help :D If we support your iPhone 5s, it depends on the network and the blacklist status of your device. Please answer all 4 questions from our ordering form, and the proper service will be suggested to you. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/ (You will see the price and the unlocking time)

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Elvi. Unfortunately we do not support iCloud Unlock services. Only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device. You can find his contact information through the iCloud Contact Information service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Ricardo. The first thing that you need to do is to check your iPhone (A full GSX check). You can do that through our website. Just pick the "I am not sure" option to the values that you want to check. Once we know the exact status of your iPhone, we will be able to inform you if your iPhone can be unlocked or not, and if it can, how to unlock it. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Ann. There is not a service that can remove an iCloud Lock from an iPhone. Currently, there are only 1 Legal way to remove the iCloud Lock, which is through Apple and the Original Owner of that iPhone. We offer an eBook which contains the Legal procedure for requesting an iCloud Lock removal through formal and official ways. You can find this eBook from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

6 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone