Review of MyWorldPhone

Tel: 718-690-2955
Sales@Myworldphone.com

davide352
5/30/18

$#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you

timc77
7/18/16

I had a bitter experience where a friend got me a phone and I wasn't able to use it because it was blocked. MyWorldPhone.com sell unblocked phones

richardo34
5/17/16

Myworldphone is fresh and straight cut, I called myworldphone.com to buy a phone. I asked them how much time it may take to get this phone, they tell me 48hours. I received the phone within 48hours. Good service!!!!

sandrad60
5/3/16

no complaint, very good people to deal with.

mrp15
5/1/16

I ordered a phone from MyWorldphone and my order was delivered within 48hours I placed my order,I am very likely to keep ordering phone needs from MyworldPhone. thanks guys, your the best, with the best prices to offer.

janetp26
10/20/15

It is something you need to try.

franciso3
11/14/14

Purchased two phones which I got to know were out of stock after I called them to follow up on my order since I never received any email about my order several days later. I asked for a refund and every time I have called, I am only able to talk to Jacob (Hasan), who is rude, disrespectful ... and got the nerve to tell me one time that I'm crying over my $163 like a baby. To all you out there, stay away from myworldphone.com

robertn28
1/23/13

Very good experience with radioshack. Have good deals at times. All hassle free

larrya12
1/21/13

package arrived within 24 hours, it was christmas time and they made it on time. price was $40 bucks cheaper then amazon, thanks

charlesb39
1/19/13

I have made many different purchases through myworldphone online. Everything I have ordered has come when they said it would. Their deals have always been right. They have an excellent selection, They might not be the very cheapest but they are usually fair. Especially, if you keep your eye on the daily and weekly deals. For instance the new i900 omnia is about $149 cheaper than through any other online store. mwp offers you good prices, good products, presales assistance, FAST, FAST shipping, and definately after the sale backing when needed. If you feel that anything is not 100% to your satisfaction, pick up the phone and they will make you happy!!!

josephm45
1/17/13

Chose myworldphone after reading these reviews for new Sony Ericsson Aino phone. Good price and unbelievably good service. I got an e-mail saying my phone was dispatched after a couple of hours and received it next day without any problems. Would definitely use again and recommend.

kevinh46
1/15/13

Best place to shop for unlock cellphone I love it good service too!!! They help u with any question

margareto5
1/15/13

great plc...very good company

mariaa15
1/12/13

At first I thought it might not be a good idea to purchase from a company that has so many bad reviews, but when I was looking for a phone (unlocked), I couldn't pass up the chance a this company's good deals. I went to keepontalking for a rebate and ordered from this place. Good company.Unlocked phones are hard to come by so when I heard that myworldphone had some good ones LG in particular, I scooped one up. Shipping was quick I think they ship from ny and I only had a little trouble with ups shipping. Got wait a extra day for ups truck delay.Didn't have a problem with this reseller because I knew enough to checkl that the phone was in stock when I ordered it. That is the key to success at this website. If you don't check for that first then you might be stuck.Excellent delivery and shipment on my three phones. Didn't have any problems and I am glad with my purchase."

robinn6
1/9/13

I just wanted to thank myworldphone and there Professional, courteous customer service agents. As a long time customer of over 4
myworldphone is the Definition of what a Online E-tailor should strive to be for there customers. As a recent purchase of 2 unlocked phones that were having issues with Drop signal and Blank screens that wouldn't work in my basement. I was issued a RMA. Much to my dismay, UPS lost my shipment for RMA. Myworldphone agent Jason. told me that they would process a claim for me thru UPS and keep me informed as to any status changes. It is refreshing to find a company that will go the extra step for its customers, and myworldphone is Number 1 above and beyond other companys such as Amazon, etc. Agents like Jasonare a credit to your company and I will continue to recommend myworldphone to all my friends and Family. Best Regards. and, lots of thanks goes to jason for this, i hope you see this. Nguyen

nubiany
1/7/13

I buy several thousand dollars of parts from myworldphone every year and in more than 8 years, have never had a bad experience. The prices are always the lowest and they will stand by all warranties or returns quickly. They make the buying experience almost painless [I still have to pay!].

roxiov
1/7/13

Tons of products, all extremely low priced. I've ordered many times already and have never had a negative experience. The only minor downside is the shipping time, but there's nothing that can do about that, and moreover, what do you expect for the offered prices. 9/10.

ljocc
5/16/12

Needed a phone for my girl friend on her birthday , she was demanding something new and innovative for social hub. So visited to myworldphone to have one for her. Called to the customer care, though didn't have any idea what phone should get for her. But I was very pleased the way they handled my situation. They were giving me information about the features and the benefits of the phones and helped me real good to choose one. they even helped me how to place the order in the right way and helped me all the way until I got the phone delivered in my home. I was very surprised when they called me to give the tracking number cuz this is very rare for a company do to me. When I got the package the phone was in a factory sealed box. But I had a little bit of problem with the charger to be connected. So I called back to the company and they explained everything how to use it properly. The phone was in excellent condition just like I wanted and the price was at least 30-50 dollars down compare to other companies. i tried to buy from some different companies but they weren't such helpful as myworldphone have been to me.. I was very pleased with their skills. Definitely doing business with them again..

nguyend
5/15/12

Hi, I just recently bought a smart phone from myworldphone.com.. this is a sony ericsson xperia mini pro. I saw this phone on the webpage and wanted to buy it so bad.. cuz this phone has great features and a powerful processor. The screen clarity is excellent, interface smooth, battery life not bad. As noted, web browsing is ok, but you can sometimes lose where you are on a page due to the limited screen size, but fine for Maps, FB etc. I was using a Nokia before, so for me the screensize is a massive improvement. I actually pretty much satisfied buying the phone from myworldphone.com, because the phone condition was superb when I received. It was in a sealed box and with a year manufacturer's warranty on it. And I'm pretty much satisfied with the customer care they provided. I placed the order online and they processed my order within couple of hours and delivered to my destination without any complications. On the other hand, some companies put a lot of conditions and harassments just calling it their services. Likewise, I bought a phone from another company online and when I got that phone I wasn't pleased at all, in fact, they send me a broken phone. But thanks god that I found out about myworldphone.com and got the chance to buy a wonderful phone.. God bless myworldphone.com..

brianv1
2/20/11

Receiving a phone with difference color than it said; The factory seal was broken; Need an unlock code in order to access the phone????? Contact customer and they keep transfer me for over 5 persons without solving the issues ! It's look like I'm begging them to help me. Have you ever think that buying an "Unlock phone" and get unlock code later while they ads is an ulock phone? If someone want to buy something from them, they should give that money for a homeless is better. Otherwise, they will call you: STUPID!

Questions? Get answers from the MyWorldPhone staff and other customers.

MyWorldPhone?