IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

thuann4
12/8/18
I was really scared this service was a scam. I bought a phone off of eBay which worked for a month then it got banned because the seller didn't finish paying it off. I used this service to unlock it. I was almost stuck with a $300 paperweight!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Thuan! We are very glad that we fixed your iPhone and now you can continue using it! Enjoy your Unlocked and Clean iPhone!! Thanx for sharing here the experience you had with us! If you have any questions, just send us a message!
kalip5
12/3/18
This is an amazing site! It's really easy to use, very simple instructions, and it also seems to be really fast as well! I am very pleased!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Kali! Thanx for your nice words :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! If you have nay questions, let us know by simply sending us a message or email!
erasmei
12/1/18
They have unlocked my phone and it's working perfectly. they also have a reliable customer service that tries to provide answers to your requests
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Erasme! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone with your Local Mobile Networks! If you have any question, we are one email away!
jolindao
11/30/18
Good fast service if you want it to work I would try it out works pretty fast and reliable not to much but ok
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Jolinda! Thanx for your great review :D We are trying to keep our services as fast as possible! If you have any question, just drop us a message!
kristif12
11/26/18
All in all, I was pleased. Unfortunately they couldn't unlock my phone because it was from another Country, but I was got my refund. Also the response back was always fast. And I will definitely use these guys again.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Kristi. We are very sorry that we could not provide you the service your iPhone needed, but we are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our refund policy and procedure! You can send us a message in the near future to check if your iPhone's Network is supported! Take Care and thanx for your honest review!
kenechukwuu
11/23/18
Nice and fast. Very realiable. They emailed me back fast too. Communication was straightforward and easy
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Kenechukwu for your awesome review. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone. We are doing our best to keep our service as fast as possible! If you have any question, just send us a message!
chriss993
11/22/18
Special thanks to Zisis who was a great help in unlocking my SIM from the evil corporate machine that is a tt...
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Chris! Thanx for that "revolutionary" review :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions or other issues, just send us a message :D
svetlanaa3
11/17/18
Спасибо, что помогли разлочить мой iPhone 6+, по времени ушло недели 3, но это не так важно. Ещё раз спасибо:))
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Let me translate your message so everyone can understand it!
"Thank you for helping to unlock my iPhone 6+, it took 3 weeks, but this is not so important. Thanks again:))"
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Svetlana! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our Unlocking services! If you have any questions, just drop us a message.
And you would say "Спасибо! Наслаждайтесь разблокированным iPhone!" (I hope I got this right!).
rcr1
11/16/18
I ordered from this team, an unlock Apple ID, after 10 days I received a letter about the impossibility of unlocking, they also refused to return the money .. Very similar to deception.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Rc. Can you please provide us the Transaction ID of your order to locate it and verify that you are already one of our customers? We have a full refund policy, so if a service fails to deliver what we advertise, everyone gets a full refund. Waiting for your PayPal's Transaction ID.
phonpaitk
11/6/18
If not sure this service but I'm wish i will got good unlock my phone if it good i will tell another to use it
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Phonpait. Thanx for sharing your experience with us. Through out ticketing platform you will stay updated for every step of your order's status.
franciscop46
11/1/18
Absolutely no contact since the initial order confirmation 20 days ago. All attempts I've made to contact them since have gone unanswered. Yet another scam, avoid at all costs.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Francisco. Can you please send us your Transaction ID to verify your order and give you an update about your order's status? There was an issue to our ticketing platform which caused some delays to our replies, but everything is back to normal for the past 24 hours. We are catching up with everyone.
josev106
10/23/18
i got a shop then works great for me it's faster easy ill be used this site to unlock in the future tanks
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Jose (And nice bike!). Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and we will be waiting for your future orders! Just, do not drive and use your iPhone at the same time :D
xic2
10/22/18
I have waited three weeks since I paid them. Phone is still locked. There's no update whatsoever. I tried to email them and of course there's no response. Pay someone else.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Xi C. Can you please provide us the PayPal Transaction ID of your order to locate it and give you an update? An agent will reply within 1 hour after you send us your Transaction ID (The Unlock completions or rejections are being sent to everyone automatically, which is weird that you didn't received any updates).
shahramb1
10/18/18
Thank you for the good service!!!
The communication was great, was kept well informed. They have a system where you can follow the status of the unlock service.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Shahram! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our Customer Support Platform. If you have any questions or recommendations for improving our overall service, just send us a message!
yeseniab1
10/18/18
THANK YOU SO MUCH REALLY GOOD SERVICE,FAST AND EASY ACCESS TO SERVICE SUPPORT, I'LL BE USED THIS WEBSITE TO UNLOCK MY PHONES
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone Yesenia! We will be waiting for your other iPhones :D We have build our services and forms in such way, so the whole procedure to be quick and easy! Thanx again for your awesome review!
kylec135
10/17/18
Fast easy and at a great price! I had been ran around a number of times by fake or no good unlocking services but not with iphone unlock zone in my book they are number 1
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you for this awesome review Kyle! You have no idea what this means to us and what we do. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you have any questions or issues, we will be always available for you. We are trying to provide High Quality and Quick services and I am glad that you recognized & stay satisfied with that :D
davidj576
10/15/18
great Service and fast Love to see them again if needed

no problems

good service
excellent emails

will reccomend to anyone
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey David. It would be great to help you with a Locked iPhone again, but hopefully you will not get again in the same position of having a Locked, Blacklisted or iCloud Locked iPhone! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you have any questions, just drop us a message! Thanx again for your great review!
stevenr291
10/13/18
I'm still waiting for my unlock code but fast and simple. Looking for 2 using my new iPhone X on any Carrier. My friend States that he had excellent service here.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Steven. Thanx for sharing your experience with us until now here. We will provide you as excellent service as we provided to your friend :D Once the order gets completed, you will be automatically get notified!
fredyn2
10/11/18
buy a network unlock service, where they tell me that if you can not unlock the iphone they give me back the money and until now they have not done it, they are using paypal to cheat, I contacted them but I have not had any answer......I already received the money refund, remember to unblock the network Straight talk is difficult to unblock, to IPhoneUnlock.Zone I recommend you return the money without having to ask, thank you
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Fredy. We never leave a question answered! Please send us your PayPal Transaction ID to locate your order and verify that you are one of our customers. Once we receive it and locate your order will provide you an update of your order status.
alesckyd
10/10/18
Job was done before expected date. Communication was throughout good. No issues. Will recommend to anyone who needs help with any blacklist phone. :)
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Alescky. Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone and we will be waiting for your future referrals :D
chucm
10/9/18
So far an easy process with a great price! As easy as punching a simple code into the phone plus a low fee and I just wait for an email!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Chuc! Thanx for sharing your experience with everyone! When your device is ready and unlocked an automated message will be send to the ticket that was created right after your payment! If you have any questions, simply reply to the ticket!
michelk15
10/5/18
• Updated review
Hello Iphoneunlock,

Till now no updated??? The expected due date is already past.

Awaiting for your reply.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Michel. Can you please send us your transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update? In rare occassions, there might be some delays for 24-48 hours.
“Waiting your support !!”
9/18/18
• Previous review
Thank you for your support. I paid but I'm waiting for your feedback.
I don't know what is suppose to happen next? I paid. I got a email not saying anything about it. I also got a paypal email sent to confirm payment to you guys @IPhoneUnlock.zone. its not telling me or giving me any type of instructions so i am confused on what to do?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Michel. Thank you for trusting our services for fixing your iPhone. Please send us in private your Transaction ID (or IMEI number) and we will check it immediately and give you an update!
alexn114
10/2/18
The service I received was exceptional, not only did it get done quickly and in the time estimated but the communication from start to finish was great to have.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Alex! Thank you for this generous review! Enjoy your Unlocked and CLEAN iPhone!! We are doing our best to keep our response time low, and all our agents are trying to help as much as possible. I am glad that you saw this and that you stayed satisfied with our services! If you have any questions, just send us a message!
evanr38
9/29/18
Service taken a little longer than expected but at the end of the the job was done. So thank you for your service will use in the future.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Evan. Sorry for this delay! Enjoy your Unlocked & CLEAN iPhone. If you need anything, just send us a message! Again, thanx for your great review!
elr6
9/26/18
Easy questions to answer and easy way to pay. After using other websites, this service has been the quickest and most reliable according to the ratings.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey El R. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied not only with our services but also with our quick & easy ordering procedure. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone