CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net

www.cellunlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 1,161 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CellUnlocker.net also ranks 3rd among Unlocked Phones sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.9%

• They indicate that they send the code within 24 hours 95% of the time.
  • Great service that I would gladly recommend to anyone.

• Why is it so difficult to talk with your customer service on the phone?
  • So they say 1 to 5 hours for the code, i just past the 24hour mark and still have nothing.
How would you rate CellUnlocker.net?

“Worth Every Penny!”

Luke A.
3/18/20

Worked like a charm! At first, I was a bit skeptical of this site because it's a paid service, but they more than exceeded my expectations. I got my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM - G870A) within two business days, and it worked perfectly. I never thought it'd be this easy to unlock my AT&T-only smartphone. Very professional and very friendly customer service. This is by far the best deal out there for unlocking your smartphone. Definitely a trustworthy company.

“BEWARE OF SCAMS!!!”

Don C.
2/17/20

All I wanted to do is unlock my new IPhone 11 Pro Max so I can use it when I travel overseas. I searched through a bunch of YouTube videos on how to do it and I stumbled upon this CELLUNLOCKER.NET. So I took the risk and placed an order to unlock my phone. waited for a whole week thinking I got ripped off. Finally got an email stating my phone is unlocked. Took out my Verizon SIM and popped in my old T-mobile SIM to test it out. It works as promised and I'm happy I didn't get scammed. It's really 5 Stars for this review. I trust this company now. Thanks for the excellent service and I'm looking forward to doing more business in the future.

Reviews (1,161)

customer service (111) code (607) phone (556) 24 hours (46) great service (48) excellent service (45) 24 hrs (7) 5 minutes (35) 2 days (27) 3 days (18) samsung galaxy (70) sim card (27)
lukea64
Luke A.
March 18th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Don't be scetched out by the service, the fact that it's a paid-service, or the appearance of the website. These guys are legit!

seanm744
June 17th, 2020
I was skeptical at first and I read a million reviews but they only wanted 20 dollars to unlock my att note 10+ Soni figured it was worth a shot but I honestly didn't think it would work. Four days later my code arrived (it had said 24-72 hours) and I thought it wouldn't work but it did. Amazing! 20 dollars for an unlock and super quick turn around. Stop reading reviews and give it a shot. I am sure if they were not able to unlock a phone they would give a refund. They are definitely legit.
rayannd1
September 16th, 2016
Haven't written a review in a while but felt compelled to do so after this poor service, the only reason a second star is there is because the code was delivered. Initially on the site the turnaround time was within 2 days after which I contacted support and got poor service replies and snag remarks like can I just wait. Even after I asked for a refund because it took too long, they never gave me it. Never again will I be using their services and I hope this review proves to be helpful to others in the future.
donc595
February 17th, 2020
johnp2860
June 25th, 2020
Remote unlock went well as soon as I figured out my side of the operation. Tech was great and never lost patience with me. Very cordial. Will use again
logana32
March 10th, 2020
I'm very disappointed..waited almost for 3 weeks to get the unlock code for my damn phone.then they told me to pay additional extra high fees .which is ridiculous...
Please note IF YOU HAVE T-MOBILE, METRO PCS , METRO BY T MOBILE OR VERIZON PHONES.DNT BOTHER TO UNLOCK USING THIS SERVICE BECAUSE ITS USLESS ...
karenb1360
March 1st, 2020
purchased a note 10 plus that was locked on a service that I could not use. After a google search I came upon this company . This price was great and the service was fast. Within 24hrs I had the code needed to unlock the network. The unlock process is simple. Plus they give u step by step instructions to do so. I highly recommend this company for all of your unlock needs.
stephens802
February 16th, 2020
Cellunlocker unlocked iPhone XS Max in 15 working days successfully. The timeframe given when I ordered was 1 to 15 days, so within their delivery window, though I understand from reading some posts it can sometimes it can take longer. The iPhone was locked to Verizon and I own the phone outright. Verizon refused to unlock the phone on request due to what they indicated which was the phone was not on their service for more than 60 days. Used AT&T sim and the phone unlocked right away, first try by following directions provided. Satisfied with service and would use service again.
muddassarm
February 23rd, 2020
Great service, unlocked my iPhone 11 Pro Max locked to T-Mobile. They say 5 to 12 days and they mean it. I got a email from them saying my device is unlocked. I put in a sim and it just started working. Now I am using the same phone to write a review I would highly recommend it.
medyol
March 24th, 2020
This is a SCAM! Seller will tell you that the unlock is "100% GUARANTEED" and then we they cannot unlock your phone you will get TONS of EXCUSES so they don't have to refund you your money. When you prove them wrong on their excuse they will come up with another excuse. I filed a complaint with PayPal to refund my money. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Reach out to me if you want to see a copy of the entire conversation with them and I will be more than happy to share it. Will post it in Facebook too

Also, what's 100% guaranteed is you will get very poor responses from this seller. When you call their phone number there is no option to talk to anyone. They'll send you one E-mail a day and then you won't get a reply again until after the following day. They'll even respond rudely saying you have to wait and you're not the only customer sending them an E-mail. Very, very bad service.
kaem3
August 10th, 2018
I read somewhere that they don't unlock US purchased phones if they are purchased after 13 feb 2013. Is it true ?
eddyv6
May 28th, 2020
I make my order in the morning and around 6pm i receive my code and works great, very satisfied with the service definitely i will buy it again the more fast service at this moment.

Thanks
jeffreys981
January 14th, 2020
I was worried it was a scam, but they're legit. Not sure how they do it, but the unlock worked perfectly. Wireless companies are terrible, and it should not be legal for them to lock phones. So I'm thankful these CellUnlocker folks doing such good work to free the phones.
denisr49
February 16th, 2020
Great service and quick fix! It was urgent to unlock the smartphone from the American operator AT & t. What was done by the Cellunlocker team as soon as possible
priandim
December 14th, 2019
Second time using their service, replied within 24 hours. So far it maintains 100% success rate for me. This time they couldn't give a simple unlock code like the previous one. However, they provided software solution with clear instruction. Highly recommended!
davidl2029
February 26th, 2020
I recently received the code's for my order to unlock a Galaxy a6 with AT&T the 1st time I entered the code's it went perfect it was successful in fact it was so good that I immediately place in order to get the codes to unlock a Galaxy s10E also with at&t and I hope it goes Just as well with that phone
stephena307
January 31st, 2020
They unlocked my ATT within 24hrs. Their pricing too was one of the cheapest on the market.They were very frank too when they could not unlocked my first order because of some issues. I will be doing a lot business with them
tysonf5
May 19th, 2019
Boost has a ridiculous policy where they keep your phone locked for 12 months from the day of activation, regardless of whether or not it is completely paid off. I needed to get out of Boost's clutches, but also needed my phone to transfer to a new provider. Long story short, Cellunlocker.net broke the metaphorical chain holding me prisoner to Boost and finding sweet freedom with Verizon...with my original phone!
wallyullahn
October 16th, 2019
Know this is the third time i find my phone unlocked after being make an order in this website, i do like Cellunlocker.net a lot, may God help them.
adamk341
December 13th, 2019
Unlocked two more phones and it was a quick and easy process. I had to use the remote unlock. The technician was very helpful throughout the entire process.
shehabg
April 21st, 2019
This is the worst customer service ever. First, no way on earth you will get your code within 24 hours. Second, I sent an email to cancel as I ended up going with my service provider to Unlock and what they do is the sneakiest thing ever. They sent me an email saying that the unlock was complete 3min after i email them with refund request so they don't have to refund me. Finally, they stopped replying to my emails.

STAY AWAY! Call your service provider and unlock it with them even though it will cost an extra 25$. This is not a safe site keeping all your credit card info. Beware!!
terryo78
November 11th, 2019
Excellent cheap and fast unlock service. Very happy! Will definitely use this site again in the future
manuelc101
April 15th, 2019
I've waited 10 business days for an unlock code (cellunlocker said 1-5 business days), and tried to contact cellunlocker multiple times for status or refund, they always replied with "you will get a solution in 1-24 hours" but no solution or email arrived. I had to open a query with PayPal to get my money back.
reinaldof5
April 28th, 2019
Great experience all around. Of all the unlocking sites i reviewed, Cellunlocker.net was the best. They offered the best price, customer service support (didn't need it) as their emails contain all the info you need. My code arrived within the 48 hours as promised and most of all I now have an unlocked phone to use or give to a family member.
johnc2757
September 13th, 2019
Completed my order within an hour. First code worked on the first try. Price was fair to me, no upcharge or change. I'm completely satisfied and would recommend if you need the service. Instructions were very clear.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.
See more answers (4)

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.
See more answers (2)

How long does it take to unlock an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

By Devon W.
See more answers (8)

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.
See more answers (6)

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.