CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net has a consumer rating of 4.42 stars from 1,182 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with CellUnlocker.net most frequently mention customer service, sim card and galaxy note. CellUnlocker.net ranks 3rd among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 13 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 74.1%

• I have unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S2 and now S4 and within few hours I was a happy customer.
  • My phone was happily saving money on UK and EU SIM cards for my trip!

• Bad customer service in case of a non working unlocking code on a Blackberry passport.
How would you rate CellUnlocker.net?

“Took a little while.”

William J.
2/22/21

Long story short: carrier got my elderly father locked into a horrible deal. Another carrier was about a fifth of the price. Had some time to work on this, their first attempt to obtain code failed, and I had to inquire after day 10. Their response, was to try a secondary method. They did, and within 24 hours I had the code which worked flawlessly. Cost was reasonable, under $20. I would use the service again if needed.

“SCAM FRAUD NEVER BUY FROM CELLUNLOCKER.NET”

Ed M.
1/15/21

Where should I begin... I will begin with this company is an absolute fraud and scam artists. I paid on November 15th, 2020... they finally sent me a code on December 7,2020 which DID NOT WORK! It takes them weeks to even get an email reply and that is when you are constantly emailing them about your order status. DO NOT listen to the 5 star reviews on here as you will see they mostly all have only 1 review and that is for this company which they fraudulently post either themselves or have a 3rd party company pay for it. You do NOT get your access code within 24 hours or even some posts say 5 minutes! You have to beg them for the code and when they say "its unlocked, no code needed" I was perplexed. Its a scam and this is warning to everyone not to EVER use them. Like others if I could give 0 stars I would.

Reviews (1,182)

samsung galaxy (70) sim card (28) customer service (111) turnaround time (15) cell phone (22)
williamj1006
February 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

Unlock service

rayannd1
September 16th, 2016

Haven't written a review in a while but felt compelled to do so after this poor service, the only reason a second star is there is because the code was delivered. Initially on the site the turnaround time was within 2 days after which I contacted support and got poor service replies and snag remarks like can I just wait. Even after I asked for a refund because it took too long, they never gave me it. Never again will I be using their services and I hope this review proves to be helpful to others in the future.

fernandom194
March 5th, 2021

I bought an unlock service by app, I've paid $79.99 And they told me that would be in 5-15 business days, today is my 23rd business day and they haven't sent anything! Everytime I contact customer service they tell me that would be ready in the next 1-5 business days, I haven't received an email from them explaining the situation. And when I contact them by chat the keep saying that will be ready in the next 1- 5 business days and end the chat without asking me anything else. I definitely won't use this service never again and don't recommend anyone to use it!
Very disappointing experience.

Tip for consumers:
Recommend to have evidence for any issues

Products used:
Unlock service for t-mobile app

lukea64
Luke A.
March 18th, 2020

Worked like a charm! At first, I was a bit skeptical of this site because it's a paid service, but they more than exceeded my expectations. I got my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM - G870A) within two business days, and it worked perfectly. I never thought it'd be this easy to unlock my AT&T-only smartphone. Very professional and very friendly customer service. This is by far the best deal out there for unlocking your smartphone. Definitely a trustworthy company.

Tip for consumers:
Don't be scetched out by the service, the fact that it's a paid-service, or the appearance of the website. These guys are legit!

Products used:
Unlock code for an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM - G870A) that I purchased in 2014. Spent $20 on the unlock code, recieved it in 2 business days, and it worked like a charm.

seanm744
June 17th, 2020

I was skeptical at first and I read a million reviews but they only wanted 20 dollars to unlock my att note 10+ Soni figured it was worth a shot but I honestly didn't think it would work. Four days later my code arrived (it had said 24-72 hours) and I thought it wouldn't work but it did. Amazing! 20 dollars for an unlock and super quick turn around. Stop reading reviews and give it a shot. I am sure if they were not able to unlock a phone they would give a refund. They are definitely legit.

elshann
July 21st, 2020

I really appreciate for your service. It took 30 min and is done. Thank you to help me to unlock my phone so quick

edm585
January 15th, 2021

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. COMPLETE SCAM

Cellunlocker T. – CellUnlocker.net Rep

Hi Ed, we have found your order with the information you had provided. You had ordered our T-Mobile Device Unlock App unlock service for a Samsung Galaxy S10 T-Mobile USA.

To be honest, we don't know where to start as everything you've accused about us is not true and grossly incorrect. We will debunk each one chronologically to showcase to everyone reading that there was absolutely nothing fraudulent. This is a simple case of a successfully completed order and customer not understanding what they had purchased.

You had ordered our T-Mobile Device Unlock App service: https://www.cellunlocker.net/t-mobile-unlock-app/
The advertised avg. Processing time for that service is 5-15 business days.
The order successfully completed just at the end of the timeframe.

Our amazing support team has been responding to you back and forth in a total of 20 emails answering your questions as you asked however the answers we gave are correct but you did not accept them. Your last email to us was just simply rude, you had accused our company of fake reviews and threatened to open a bank dispute when you did not get your way.

Our reviews have been time tested for over 5 years, 4.4/5 stars with over 1,100+ reviews, we are very proud of the feedback because we provide excellent customer support and unlocking services that keep our customers returning us. You're claiming we made up all our reviews which is impossible because sites like SiteJabber have a team that monitors and determines if a review is genuine.

Quote from your review, "'its unlocked, no code needed' I was perplexed. Its a scam..." -Ed Matulik
This is not an unlock code service as your phone does not use a code, we unlock it on the T-Mobile server, once unlocked you can simply insert a different SIM use the shortcut to the unlock app or run the unlock app to complete the unlock since it is now approved for unlocking. That is the service you had purchased. When you have successfully unlocked your phone the unlock app will disappear.

Service page link: https://www.cellunlocker.net/t-mobile-unlock-app/
Here's a screenshot of the T-Mobile Device Unlock App service page specifying what you are about to order: http://shorturl.at/nzTX9

All your claims are now 100% debunked, what you've done is tried to spin a narrative that you didn't get what you purchased and slandered us with grotesque accusations and misinformation to paint us as a scam.

We want to trust that you're an honest person and update your review but just in case you don't we wanted to showcase to everyone reading what actually happened.

We look forward to hearing from you soon at your earliest convenience.

Ronald M.
Sales Manager

johnp2860
June 25th, 2020

Remote unlock went well as soon as I figured out my side of the operation. Tech was great and never lost patience with me. Very cordial. Will use again

dennisl372
February 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

Crooks scammers 2 months and no word from Cellunlocker.net. Buyers Beware. Scammer Alert. Lock them.

They are SCAMMERS.

Unlock cell phone.

Cellunlocker T. – CellUnlocker.net Rep

Hi Dennis, we have found your order with the information you had provided. You ordered our network unlock service for an iPhone 11 Pro Max AT&T USA.
You had emailed us to follow up and we responded letting you know that your order was unsuccessful through our primary database and offered the option to resubmit to our alternative database or to refund your order. Our reply to your email was sent on January 21st and there were responses from you since then.

Here is a screenshot proof of the email thread: http://shorturl.at/eyFWZ
We have crossed off your last name for privacy.

In general how our process works is if the order is unsuccessful, we offer an alternative database solution that has a higher chance of success. However, if that database has a longer wait time then we would require your confirmation first before we can reprocess it.

In scenarios like this where the customer does NOT respond, we take no action as we don't know if they still want to continue with the unlock or choose to refund. You, as the customer, have the option to choose what you decide for your order.

We want to make it clear to everyone reading that our guarantee is to unlock your phone or your money back, guaranteed. Customers come to our company to unlock their phones when the carrier provider refuses them. We will use every best option available suitable to unlock the phones.

Furthermore, we want to strongly emphasize to readers that not only that we have email support we also have a Live Chat on our website that is open from 6:00AM - 10:00PM (Pacific) 18 hours a day Monday - Friday. We are here to assist so please contact us, we're here to help!

Dennis, we do apologize for the unpleasant experience in which you had felt 'scammed' but we have contacted you and have been waiting for your response. During that time you did not attempt to reach out on our Live Chat to get assistance as your concerns would have been solved if you had.
We hope that you do the right thing and update your review as messages that accuse us as scammers are extremely dishonest and misleading when we have an active rating of 4.4/5 stars with over 1,100+ reviews of satisfied customers that keep us motivated.

We look forward to hearing from you soon at your earliest convenience for your decision.

Ronald M.
Sales Manager

victoriav153
July 10th, 2020

Horrible Scam! I requested 2 times on their website to cancel and get a refund due to my phone was stolen and I can't use the unlock code. I sent the 2 requests before my order was completed. They say they can't refund me my money back. $139.99 I feel was stolen from me.

markr1614
November 27th, 2020

Well I will say first I was SKEPTICAL AF about using something like this and wasting 20 dollars but ILL TELL YOU WHATTTT boy did it work! I have a galaxy A51 with att that isn't paid off and the code they provided when i inserted my tmobile sim card worked like magic and now here I am using the phone they unlocked on my new service to write this review! Definitely recommend!

johnl3464
January 1st, 2021

I had no idea this service existed. These guys were so good they had my Note 10 + unlocked in under 5 minutes! They are the real deal. I highly recommend them, very little computer knowledge is needed and they are friendly and most importantly fast! Frp lock is no longer a frustrating experience! You will need a windows pc but they walk you through everything! Check them out! They saved my phone 100%!

Go there. Now! lol

FRP Unlock Service

mukhiddind
February 3rd, 2021

My factory locked mobile phone samsung galaxy s8 was unlocked successfully by cellunlocker.net And now I am very happy. I recommend to all.

donc595
February 17th, 2020

All I wanted to do is unlock my new IPhone 11 Pro Max so I can use it when I travel overseas. I searched through a bunch of YouTube videos on how to do it and I stumbled upon this CELLUNLOCKER.NET. So I took the risk and placed an order to unlock my phone. Waited for a whole week thinking I got ripped off. Finally got an email stating my phone is unlocked. Took out my Verizon SIM and popped in my old T-mobile SIM to test it out. It works as promised and I'm happy I didn't get scammed. It's really 5 Stars for this review. I trust this company now. Thanks for the excellent service and I'm looking forward to doing more business in the future.

sebastians26
September 3rd, 2015

I have been using Cellunlocker.net for years, both for myself, and my customers. The last little while (we'll say a year or so) has been terrible, both with time processing, and overall support. Currently, we have been waiting almost 24 hours for an express unlock code that should have been processed within 30-90 MINUTES. The other week I waited over 8 hours for the same thing.

They need to fix this. This service is getting terrible.

logana32
March 10th, 2020

I'm very disappointed. Waited almost for 3 weeks to get the unlock code for my damn phone. Then they told me to pay additional extra high fees. Which is ridiculous...
Please note IF YOU HAVE T-MOBILE, METRO PCS, METRO BY T MOBILE OR VERIZON PHONES. DNT BOTHER TO UNLOCK USING THIS SERVICE BECAUSE ITS USLESS...

prems4
March 2nd, 2018

Hello CellUnlocker.net?
How much time to get new updates coming for softbank carrier? Bcoz my iphone 7+ unlocked

Order ID 2117980
Regards
Prem Sen

jacobm738
February 21st, 2021

I got my iPhone 11 done by them last year and it was painless. This time I have a new iPhone 12 Pro locked by T-Mobile. Ordered an unlock and they delivered as promised! Impressive as always, thanks team!

Tip for consumers:
Talk to their live chat they are very helpful!

iPhone unlocking

karenb1360
March 1st, 2020

Purchased a note 10 plus that was locked on a service that I could not use. After a google search I came upon this company. This price was great and the service was fast. Within 24hrs I had the code needed to unlock the network. The unlock process is simple. Plus they give u step by step instructions to do so. I highly recommend this company for all of your unlock needs.

stephens802
February 16th, 2020

Cellunlocker unlocked iPhone XS Max in 15 working days successfully. The timeframe given when I ordered was 1 to 15 days, so within their delivery window, though I understand from reading some posts it can sometimes it can take longer. The iPhone was locked to Verizon and I own the phone outright. Verizon refused to unlock the phone on request due to what they indicated which was the phone was not on their service for more than 60 days. Used AT&T sim and the phone unlocked right away, first try by following directions provided. Satisfied with service and would use service again.

kaem3
August 10th, 2018

I read somewhere that they don't unlock US purchased phones if they are purchased after 13 feb 2013. Is it true?

ianh245
August 26th, 2020

Had a galaxy s8 that i had not used in over a year because the screen smashed. I had it with cricket. I got the screen repaired and took it to another carrier but cricket had it locked - called them they kept giving me the runaround. Found cellunlock online and they sent me the code in 24 hours now the phone works perfectly with a new carrier.

muddassarm
February 23rd, 2020

Great service, unlocked my iPhone 11 Pro Max locked to T-Mobile. They say 5 to 12 days and they mean it. I got a email from them saying my device is unlocked. I put in a sim and it just started working. Now I am using the same phone to write a review I would highly recommend it.

saram736
January 30th, 2021

Unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S7. Received my code in about 24 hours. I had been using my phone with Red Pocket on the AT&T network. I wanted to unlock it to use with Tello on the T-Mobile network. AT&T said to contact Red Pocket, Red Pocket said to contact AT&T. I was tired of the back and forth and took a chance on Cellunlocker.net and it worked!

eddyv6
May 28th, 2020

I make my order in the morning and around 6pm i receive my code and works great, very satisfied with the service definitely i will buy it again the more fast service at this moment.

Thanks

Hey, If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you. I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.
See more answers (4)

How long does it take to unlock an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

By Devon W.