CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net

www.cellunlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 1,150 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CellUnlocker.net also ranks 3rd among Unlocked Phones sites.

• They indicate that they send the code within 24 hours 95% of the time.
  • Great service that I would gladly recommend to anyone.

• Why is it so difficult to talk with your customer service on the phone?
  • So they say 1 to 5 hours for the code, i just past the 24hour mark and still have nothing.
How would you rate CellUnlocker.net?

“Super easy and fast, cellunlocker works great”

Carlos C.
11/6/18

Super easy and fast. second phone I unlock, website is easy to use and user friendly This time I received my code in 24 hrs!!!!! Amazing service

“This page is a scam”

Luis C.
7/18/19

My order said 5-15 days, well this is the day 15th and nobody give me information about my order, they blocked me their life chat, this is so annoying and nobody say anything, also I sent emails to they email that they give to you "sales...." and nobody reply me.... I think that I lose my money....

Reviews (1,150)

customer service (110) code (601) phone (550) 24 hours (46) great service (48) excellent service (45) 24 hrs (7) 5 minutes (35) 2 days (27) 3 days (18) samsung galaxy (69) sim card (27)
stephens802
February 16th, 2020
Cellunlocker unlocked iPhone XS Max in 15 working days successfully. The timeframe given when I ordered was 1 to 15 days, so within their delivery window, though I understand from reading some posts it can sometimes it can take longer. The iPhone was locked to Verizon and I own the phone outright. Verizon refused to unlock the phone on request due to what they indicated which was the phone was not on their service for more than 60 days. Used AT&T sim and the phone unlocked right away, first try by following directions provided. Satisfied with service and would use service again.
muddassarm
February 23rd, 2020
Great service, unlocked my iPhone 11 Pro Max locked to T-Mobile. They say 5 to 12 days and they mean it. I got a email from them saying my device is unlocked. I put in a sim and it just started working. Now I am using the same phone to write a review I would highly recommend it.
denisr49
February 16th, 2020
Great service and quick fix! It was urgent to unlock the smartphone from the American operator AT & t. What was done by the Cellunlocker team as soon as possible
stephena307
January 31st, 2020
They unlocked my ATT within 24hrs. Their pricing too was one of the cheapest on the market.They were very frank too when they could not unlocked my first order because of some issues. I will be doing a lot business with them
jeffreys981
January 14th, 2020
I was worried it was a scam, but they're legit. Not sure how they do it, but the unlock worked perfectly. Wireless companies are terrible, and it should not be legal for them to lock phones. So I'm thankful these CellUnlocker folks doing such good work to free the phones.
priandim
December 14th, 2019
Second time using their service, replied within 24 hours. So far it maintains 100% success rate for me. This time they couldn't give a simple unlock code like the previous one. However, they provided software solution with clear instruction. Highly recommended!
adamk341
December 13th, 2019
Unlocked two more phones and it was a quick and easy process. I had to use the remote unlock. The technician was very helpful throughout the entire process.
wallyullahn
October 16th, 2019
Know this is the third time i find my phone unlocked after being make an order in this website, i do like Cellunlocker.net a lot, may God help them.
terryo78
November 11th, 2019
Excellent cheap and fast unlock service. Very happy! Will definitely use this site again in the future
raffiquem
October 22nd, 2019
Cellunlocker.net have have always been my go to unlocking service and 99% of the time they have came through for me, it is a service I would recommend to any or every one
christies59
September 12th, 2019
I ordered my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S10e just a few days ago and received it yesterday. Just tried it in the phone, and it worked immediately. No waiting for verification or anything!! Phone displayed "Network successfully unlocked", and I tried my voicemail right away to verify it was going to work. Connected without a problem! Awesome service and will be recommending to any friends needing a phone unlocked!!!
johnc2757
September 13th, 2019
Completed my order within an hour. First code worked on the first try. Price was fair to me, no upcharge or change. I'm completely satisfied and would recommend if you need the service. Instructions were very clear.
danb537
Dan B.
August 24th, 2019
I had 2 phones to unlock (Note 9s) and received the unlock codes about 2 hours after I placed my order. They worked and everything is fine. I'd highly recommend this service.
nickk137
June 29th, 2019
Wow!! Did exactly wat they said they would. So happy with this company.Bought an iPhone xmax that was sim locked to Att due to money that was still owed for the phone. I'm writing this review with my new iPhone xmax!!!!
galinak23
August 13th, 2019
Great job! I got my phone (Samsung Galaxy 7) unlocked and everything was made in time as they said (from 1 hour to 48). I was waiting almost 2 days but it was worth it. I really want to thank everyone who made this happen! Thank you for your hard work.
candicel33
July 31st, 2019
My ex ordered an unlock code for our daughter's s9+ that was locked on spectrum Mobile. He ordered Saturday...I received code via email Tuesday morning and I immediately inserted the new sim card I had with service into my daughter's phone and I then entered the network unlock code provided by cellunlocker and it immediately worked and my daughter has service on her new phone.
kenshink
August 11th, 2019
They responded pretty quick and delivered my order right away. The instructions given are easy to follow. Very helpful staff. Will buy again and will definitely recommend to anyone.
omrib
August 5th, 2019
Received help, fast and accurate.
Solved a problem which the original seller could not and would not solve
Good overall experience
saifuli10
July 16th, 2019
Trusted and reliable company. Will recommend to others if their phones are locked. Website are simply user friendly. Easy to fill up and submitting the details for unlocking purposes.
shanecef
August 16th, 2019
I paid $50 to get my LG v40 thinq Q from T-Mobile unlocked and they never unlocked it. Two months went by and my phone still never got unlock so finally I requested a refund and they refuse to refund me.
luisc182
July 18th, 2019
kennyl47
April 28th, 2019
I was nervous due to lots of negative reviews and was so especially when I didn't get anything after 48 hours. Then I thought it was a really scam and sent an email that requests a refund. Few hours later I got a bunch of codes and one of them was the network unlock code which I needed for my case. I tried that code and it really worked. Now I am thinking that the most of negative reviews claiming this company is a scam came from competitors. Who else will lie here? I will use this company again future and I will recommend this company to my friends and family.
robertm1481
May 25th, 2019
Cellunlocker was relentless in unlocking both my phones, both locked to tmobile, first phone Galaxy note 3 was unlocked in just under 28 hours, my Galaxy note 8 took just a little over 2 weeks, during the whole process Cellunlocker kept me in the loop and didn't quit after the first attempt failed they stuck with it, you need a phone unlocked...Cellunlocker is your goto team
tysonf5
May 19th, 2019
Boost has a ridiculous policy where they keep your phone locked for 12 months from the day of activation, regardless of whether or not it is completely paid off. I needed to get out of Boost's clutches, but also needed my phone to transfer to a new provider. Long story short, Cellunlocker.net broke the metaphorical chain holding me prisoner to Boost and finding sweet freedom with Verizon...with my original phone!
richardmichelec
May 30th, 2019
Cellunlocker is the only company that said they could do a network unlock for Spectrum cellular note 9 , it only took about 4 hours and I had my codes. I would recommend this site to everyone.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.
See more answers (4)

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.
See more answers (2)

How long does it take to unlock an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

By Devon W.
See more answers (8)

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.
See more answers (6)

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.