CellUnlocker.net reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

terryo78
11/11/19
Excellent cheap and fast unlock service. Very happy! Will definitely use this site again in the future
hugot15
11/2/19
Sinceramente el mejor proveedor que he conocido para comprar códigos de desbloqueo, el precio es muy bueno y la atención es sorprendente, donde muchos fallaron, ellos acertaron y de gran manera, muchas felicidades!!
raffiquem
10/22/19
Cellunlocker.net have have always been my go to unlocking service and 99% of the time they have came through for me, it is a service I would recommend to any or every one
wallyullahn
10/16/19
Know this is the third time i find my phone unlocked after being make an order in this website, i do like Cellunlocker.net a lot, may God help them.
johnc2757
9/13/19
Completed my order within an hour. First code worked on the first try. Price was fair to me, no upcharge or change. I'm completely satisfied and would recommend if you need the service. Instructions were very clear.
christies59
9/12/19
I ordered my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S10e just a few days ago and received it yesterday. Just tried it in the phone, and it worked immediately. No waiting for verification or anything!! Phone displayed "Network successfully unlocked", and I tried my voicemail right away to verify it was going to work. Connected without a problem! Awesome service and will be recommending to any friends needing a phone unlocked!!!
danb537
Dan B.
8/24/19
I had 2 phones to unlock (Note 9s) and received the unlock codes about 2 hours after I placed my order. They worked and everything is fine. I'd highly recommend this service.
shanecef
8/16/19
I paid $50 to get my LG v40 thinq Q from T-Mobile unlocked and they never unlocked it. Two months went by and my phone still never got unlock so finally I requested a refund and they refuse to refund me.
galinak23
8/13/19
Great job! I got my phone (Samsung Galaxy 7) unlocked and everything was made in time as they said (from 1 hour to 48). I was waiting almost 2 days but it was worth it. I really want to thank everyone who made this happen! Thank you for your hard work.
kenshink
8/11/19
They responded pretty quick and delivered my order right away. The instructions given are easy to follow. Very helpful staff. Will buy again and will definitely recommend to anyone.
omrib
8/5/19
Received help, fast and accurate.
Solved a problem which the original seller could not and would not solve
Good overall experience
candicel33
7/31/19
My ex ordered an unlock code for our daughter's s9+ that was locked on spectrum Mobile. He ordered Saturday...I received code via email Tuesday morning and I immediately inserted the new sim card I had with service into my daughter's phone and I then entered the network unlock code provided by cellunlocker and it immediately worked and my daughter has service on her new phone.
luisc182
7/18/19
My order said 5-15 days, well this is the day 15th and nobody give me information about my order, they blocked me their life chat, this is so annoying and nobody say anything, also I sent emails to they email that they give to you "sales...." and nobody reply me.... I think that I lose my money....
saifuli10
7/16/19
Trusted and reliable company. Will recommend to others if their phones are locked. Website are simply user friendly. Easy to fill up and submitting the details for unlocking purposes.
nickk137
6/29/19
Wow!! Did exactly wat they said they would. So happy with this company.Bought an iPhone xmax that was sim locked to Att due to money that was still owed for the phone. I'm writing this review with my new iPhone xmax!!!!
wendys280
6/22/19
After days of frustration from trying to unlock a Samsung Note 8 with no luck, I finally came across Cellunlock.net through a search. I was a bit skeptical at first about their claim that they could unlock my phone when even the cell company said they couldn't do it.
Cellunlock.net guarantees they can unlock your phone for just $24.99 or they will give you a full refund. What did I have to lose ? I paid the fee, sent them my imei code and waited for my unlock code.
Much to my surprise, in under 24 hours, I received my unlock code, followed the instructions they sent me , and within just 5 minutes my Samsung Note 8 is now unlocked and I am able to use it on the network of my choice.
This was quick and simple, not to mention, at a fair price. I highly recommend www.Cellunlock.net to anyone who needs a device unlocked. They are the very best.
johnr1464
6/3/19
Ordered on the 8th of May and it is now 3rd of June... it was suppose to be done "1-5" days. I tried calling support, but after waiting on the phone for 20 mins... it then tells me no one is available to take my call. I just want my refund back.
richardmichelec
5/30/19
Cellunlocker is the only company that said they could do a network unlock for Spectrum cellular note 9 , it only took about 4 hours and I had my codes. I would recommend this site to everyone.
robertm1481
5/25/19
Cellunlocker was relentless in unlocking both my phones, both locked to tmobile, first phone Galaxy note 3 was unlocked in just under 28 hours, my Galaxy note 8 took just a little over 2 weeks, during the whole process Cellunlocker kept me in the loop and didn't quit after the first attempt failed they stuck with it, you need a phone unlocked...Cellunlocker is your goto team
tysonf5
5/19/19
Boost has a ridiculous policy where they keep your phone locked for 12 months from the day of activation, regardless of whether or not it is completely paid off. I needed to get out of Boost's clutches, but also needed my phone to transfer to a new provider. Long story short, Cellunlocker.net broke the metaphorical chain holding me prisoner to Boost and finding sweet freedom with Verizon...with my original phone!
izekorj
5/17/19
Great service, great customer prompt response. Great customer service satisfaction. The attention given here is superb.
kennyl47
4/28/19
I was nervous due to lots of negative reviews and was so especially when I didn't get anything after 48 hours. Then I thought it was a really scam and sent an email that requests a refund. Few hours later I got a bunch of codes and one of them was the network unlock code which I needed for my case. I tried that code and it really worked. Now I am thinking that the most of negative reviews claiming this company is a scam came from competitors. Who else will lie here? I will use this company again future and I will recommend this company to my friends and family.
reinaldof5
4/28/19
Great experience all around. Of all the unlocking sites i reviewed, Cellunlocker.net was the best. They offered the best price, customer service support (didn't need it) as their emails contain all the info you need. My code arrived within the 48 hours as promised and most of all I now have an unlocked phone to use or give to a family member.
shehabg
4/21/19
This is the worst customer service ever. First, no way on earth you will get your code within 24 hours. Second, I sent an email to cancel as I ended up going with my service provider to Unlock and what they do is the sneakiest thing ever. They sent me an email saying that the unlock was complete 3min after i email them with refund request so they don't have to refund me. Finally, they stopped replying to my emails.

STAY AWAY! Call your service provider and unlock it with them even though it will cost an extra 25$. This is not a safe site keeping all your credit card info. Beware!!
heathers438
4/18/19
Great fast service. Easy with no hassle. Took approximately 2 hours to receive the code and just a few seconds to unlock. Going to use the service again for another phone. It worked even though my cell account was not in good standing.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

18 Photos for CellUnlocker.net