CellUnlocker.net reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

zackg21
11/23/18

Used them recently and was nothing but a disappointment. Didnt unlock the phone. Opened a paypal dispute to try to get my money back. Buyer beware. Good reviews seem suspect to me.

Tip for consumers: Do your research. Buyer beware.

rubenj20
11/22/18

It went great, at first I thought I was going to need my refund, but I was booked an appointment to do a unlock directly on my computer and it went great thank you guys, will do it again if needed.

catrionaw
11/13/18

Be warned All the cellunlockers and Iphone imei.net etc are all the same rip off con merchants
They take your mi eye on 2 tranches and have no Intention what so ever of even trying to activate a locked I cloud. They pretend it is on the list or stolen blacklist (which mine is definitely NOT) and have since had it proven. They then try and black mail the customer by refusing to pay back a cent saying they are hire than they and can not deal with stolen good ? Oh yeah they are happy to steal and steal from al the thousands of mugs that sign into their fraudulent websites which are all connected. They don't read emails and I the end do t answer at all. To begin with they send out standard responses having never read the query
BE WARNED. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I shall take this further and report them all to fraud squad and try and recover the mo way from my Visa card. DONT BE THE FOOL I WAS

kabirp1
11/10/18

I tried to do a icloud unlock for apple watch and paid $27 and when i went back to check the status i was very surprised to see that i have to make another payment of $40. Things started going downhill from there. I email them saying that i was never told that there was a additional charge and i want my money back and dont want to lock from them but they started saying we cant refund because of some kind of $#*!ty refund policy. Despite that i paid the rest of the money to see if they will unlock the watch. Guess what, they send me another message saying that the watch is reported stolen, but its not. They don't have the power to do icloud unlock and thats the reason they are not refunding me. They are big time scammers, this whole back and forth took 3 weeks ! NEVER EVER USE THERE SERVICE, THERE ARE A LOT BETTER UNLOCKING SERVICES THAT ARE ALOT CHEAPER AND TRANSPARENT WHILE DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS.

carlosc201
11/6/18

Super easy and fast. second phone I unlock, website is easy to use and user friendly
This time I received my code in 24 hrs!!!!!
Amazing service

thibaultm17
11/4/18

Aprés avoir payé pour un déblocage icloud , ils annonce que cela représentent 25% du deblocage , que c'est un prépaiement , ils demandent donc de repayer pour continuer !

benield
11/1/18

I purchased their service to unlock my old iphone 5s but even after a week they couldnt unlock my phone. I was able to contact support but they couldn't help much. so i opted for a different service provider and after 4h my phone is now unlocked. Its odd that they couldn't unlock an old 5s but i dont want to judge them. maybe its just too hard for them to unlock an old phone. and btw got no refund so dont waste your time and money with this company.

yizreelt
10/27/18

Was told it would take between 1 to 48 hours it was done in 5 minutes maybe less the guys are on top of their business will use again

fernandof21
10/17/18

I would like to demonstrate my bad experience with this company. Before buying the services I asked if they were even able to unlock 3 mobiles because I needed to go traveling and would use other mobile operators in other countries and the answer was yes, we can. The handsets were 1 Iphone X, 1 Iphone 8Plus and 1Samsung S9. I did not know the company I decided to do one at a time. I made S9 first and the codes arrived the next day and paid $ 30.00. I did the second order for the Iphone 8 Plus and paid $ 80.00. After 7 days I sent an email asking about the codes and they informed me that they were not doing it, I waited a few more days and I asked again and they informed that they were not getting the codes but had other options through a Chip in the value of $ 40.00 that should you overpay or pay another $ 60.00 to look for another solution. I did not accept it and asked for refund after 15 days of order. If someone is looking for a serious company the CELLUNLOCKER is not this company. Look for other companies, maybe you will not have these problems. CELLUNLOCKER is a bad company

hariomb2
9/15/18

OMG those guys are awesome. They unlocked my iphone 8 T-mobile in 10 days. superb
serive. you can call them at any time to know the status of your order.
you can even do live chat with them. i like their transparency. they
are real , genunine and trustworthy guys. i am from
india , so all my indian brothers and sister if you are looking for
unlocking your mobile thats is imported from USA. go for cellunlocker.netFinally, in one line: "If you are looking for an mobile unlocking company there is only one name CELLUNLOCKER.NET" . end of story..Cheers !!!!***** 5 Stars.

olua
9/11/18

I was a bit skeptical at first but i gave it a shot and i was amazed. The unlock code came back in time, they were very professional in email and they keep you updated.
I would recommend anyone to them.

sarar132
8/23/18

I used this company thinking it could help with the iCloud lock on my iPhone. They emailed stating that it couldn't be done do to it being in the system as lost or stolen. I sent proof it wasn't. I never received my money back. I was dumb enough to think that maybe it would work a second time around. Wrong.... The second time I paid 30 more dollars even. For them to tell me the same as before. They refuse to answer emails or refund my money. Do not use this company.

kaem3
8/10/18

I read somewhere that they don't unlock US purchased phones if they are purchased after 13 feb 2013. Is it true ?

mikew510
8/8/18

I was a bit skeptical at first but decided to give it a try.. the alternative being stuck with an unusable phone. Amazing, the process was easy to follow and worked like a charm!

teresae46
8/8/18

I was never able to unlock my MetroPCS phone. Apparently there is no way to unlock the phone, including your way. Please refund my money

nathanj44
7/22/18

I have to admit I was a little worried it was a scam at first, but I now have an unlocked, perfectly working At&t S9+ because of this service.

It worked like a charm and was far cheaper than any of its competitors. Furthermore, customer support was extremely communicative. The instructions were clear and detailed, and it took less than a day to get my code.

fareedi
7/16/18

Excellent took longer then expected but
Excellent took longer then expected but in the end they got it done many companies just dont go that extra distance thank you much recommended

sonnyh20
7/5/18

My order got missed somehow. As soon as I contacted 2 customer service channels, I had the phone unlocked in less than a day. Good customer service!

jeenal
6/30/18

Inherited a Samsung Galaxy S6 from my brother when he upgraded. But I live in Europe, so I needed the phone unlocked. After previous experience messing with the network provider for months, I decided to go straight to an unlocking service. They sent me an unlock code in about two days, and it worked as soon as I tried it, which wasn't until about a week later because I didn't have time to pick up a foreign SIM card!

hectorc61
6/24/18

Excelente servicio, Siempre ne comunicación con los clientes. Rapidez en el desbloqueo y funcional al 100% el precio lo considero justo; ya que en otros lugares están a un precio muy alto. Definitivamente los recomiendo a todos. es mas al mundo entero. Son los mejores y no debe haber la menor duda. A++++++++++++++++++++

stevenp233
6/19/18

Placed an order for Samsung S8. Although they were not able to unlock the phone initially, the company followed up with simple instructions with an alternative procedure and it worked! Excellent service and highly recommended.

brucej88
6/14/18

Cellunlocker did a fantastic job unlocking a Samsung S8+ for me that was originally a Sprint phone. Sprint does NOT make it easy to do this! As I said to the technician "you were doggedly determined to succeed!" in spite of some irregularities in the operating system, possibly caused by the previous owner. I have to give them a 100% rating of "PHENOMENAL" as this went FAR beyond providing an unlock code!

bobw142
4/19/18

I was leary about using these companies since many would not give me a direct answer to my questions. Cellunlocker.net had patience both by chat and phone and came through in less than 8 hours like the dream I was hoping for. AT&T confirmed the phone was unlocked and paid for prior to paying the seller and almost cost me $500 and didn't care. Thanks guys, your my hero's and AT&T can eat it as these phones should never be locked in the first place allowing for victims. At least, we have a rescuer until then.

giorgim1
4/16/18

vary fast and easy. their service is cheapest and fastest, i got my unlock 2 days after purchase. also they answered every my question and helped me with everything.
they are professional and polite

jefferys21
4/12/18

All I Know is MY code was sent in 10 hours, and for 15 U.S. it was sent directly to my email, I can't imagine anyone else doing it As fast or as cheap than the service I received. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

15 Photos for CellUnlocker.net