CellUnlocker.net reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

kaem3
8/10/18

I read somewhere that they don't unlock US purchased phones if they are purchased after 13 feb 2013. Is it true ?

mikew510
8/8/18

I was a bit skeptical at first but decided to give it a try.. the alternative being stuck with an unusable phone. Amazing, the process was easy to follow and worked like a charm!

teresae46
8/8/18

I was never able to unlock my MetroPCS phone. Apparently there is no way to unlock the phone, including your way. Please refund my money

nathanj44
7/22/18

I have to admit I was a little worried it was a scam at first, but I now have an unlocked, perfectly working At&t S9+ because of this service.

It worked like a charm and was far cheaper than any of its competitors. Furthermore, customer support was extremely communicative. The instructions were clear and detailed, and it took less than a day to get my code.

fareedi
7/16/18

Excellent took longer then expected but
Excellent took longer then expected but in the end they got it done many companies just dont go that extra distance thank you much recommended

sonnyh20
7/5/18

My order got missed somehow. As soon as I contacted 2 customer service channels, I had the phone unlocked in less than a day. Good customer service!

jeenal
6/30/18

Inherited a Samsung Galaxy S6 from my brother when he upgraded. But I live in Europe, so I needed the phone unlocked. After previous experience messing with the network provider for months, I decided to go straight to an unlocking service. They sent me an unlock code in about two days, and it worked as soon as I tried it, which wasn't until about a week later because I didn't have time to pick up a foreign SIM card!

hectorc61
6/24/18

Excelente servicio, Siempre ne comunicación con los clientes. Rapidez en el desbloqueo y funcional al 100% el precio lo considero justo; ya que en otros lugares están a un precio muy alto. Definitivamente los recomiendo a todos. es mas al mundo entero. Son los mejores y no debe haber la menor duda. A++++++++++++++++++++

stevenp233
6/19/18

Placed an order for Samsung S8. Although they were not able to unlock the phone initially, the company followed up with simple instructions with an alternative procedure and it worked! Excellent service and highly recommended.

brucej88
6/14/18

Cellunlocker did a fantastic job unlocking a Samsung S8+ for me that was originally a Sprint phone. Sprint does NOT make it easy to do this! As I said to the technician "you were doggedly determined to succeed!" in spite of some irregularities in the operating system, possibly caused by the previous owner. I have to give them a 100% rating of "PHENOMENAL" as this went FAR beyond providing an unlock code!

bobw142
4/19/18

I was leary about using these companies since many would not give me a direct answer to my questions. Cellunlocker.net had patience both by chat and phone and came through in less than 8 hours like the dream I was hoping for. AT&T confirmed the phone was unlocked and paid for prior to paying the seller and almost cost me $500 and didn't care. Thanks guys, your my hero's and AT&T can eat it as these phones should never be locked in the first place allowing for victims. At least, we have a rescuer until then.

giorgim1
4/16/18

vary fast and easy. their service is cheapest and fastest, i got my unlock 2 days after purchase. also they answered every my question and helped me with everything.
they are professional and polite

jefferys21
4/12/18

All I Know is MY code was sent in 10 hours, and for 15 U.S. it was sent directly to my email, I can't imagine anyone else doing it As fast or as cheap than the service I received. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

raymondr39
4/7/18

Very skeptical at first because the price is not cheap, but im very glad i push through. Now my japanese iphone 7+ plus is now unlocked..good job cellunlocker team...your highly recommended..

petarg2
4/2/18

Recently I had to use Cellunlocker services and I must say that im very happy with the Result. Everything is OK, my Phone is working great. Overall im very statisfied. And most of all, they didnt waste my time. Everything was Done so fast that i couldnt even believe.

ednerb
3/18/18

Prompt in Communicating with the client in order to bring clear and accurate information to its satisfaction! I was fully happy with the service I got. My LG cellphone works perfectly fine now.
Bon bagay in Creole means (Good stuff).

sainathr3
3/18/18

Unlocked lot of phones from these site......Excellent service and recommends for everyone. If they cant unlock your phone they will give you full refund

lisat203
3/15/18

I was a little hesitant to try this as there were only two opportunities left to enter the correct network code. It only took a couple of hours to receive the unlock code and thankfully everything worked out perfectly and my phone is now unlocked. Thank you so much for the service you provide.

Lisa

victoriah77
3/7/18

After checking prices and availability locally-the cheapest I could find was 125.00 & had to send my phone off 1-2 days, Samsung Galaxy S-8 Edge. I decided to check online & found Cellunlocker. While I was skeptical I decided to risk it. They responded within a few hours & set appointment up for next day for them to perform the service on my phone via computer. I am technologically challenged to say the least but they made the process simple and was able to unlock my phone. It works perfectly, once I inserted the new SIMS card it read it & it was like never was on other network. Thanks again. Victoria

pankaja3
3/5/18

Nothing but phenomenal service . I used this site to unlock pretty much all of my phones from many years
No issues. Very fast response back from them and very easy instructions to get your phone unlocked . A+++++++++++

prems4
3/2/18

Hello CellUnlocker.net?
How much time to get new updates coming for softbank carrier ? bcoz my iphone 7+ unlocked

Order ID 2117980
regards
Prem Sen

johanettes
2/26/18

This company is very trust worthy, fast and friendly. Excellent service and communication. Recommended absolutely. A+++

ibrahima131
2/23/18

Amazing experience. Tried a couple of options to unlock a Samsung S8+ on T-Mobile but was't successful until i found cellunlocker. It definitely had the cheapest price. Used the remote unlocking service and it went smooth without any issues. Will definitely recommend this service to anyone needing it.

eriks86
2/23/18

Great price. Great service. Fast response on questions. Code worked. All perfect. Just as it should be.

machaa
2/20/18

I used Cell Unlocker twice, in 2014 and just now in 2018, and i couldn't be more happy with their service. First time they unlocked my iphone 5 (blocked on Fido, Canada) in only a day. And this time they unlocked my iphone 7 ( Tmobile, USA) in 3 days, i placed my order on Friday afternoon and the phone was unlocked on Monday afternoon. The only thing is that this time i haven't received emails to confirm my order and notify me that my phone was unlocked but i was able to follow the process on their website so not a big deal for me. I'd definitely recommend them and use them again if i need it.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

6 Photos for CellUnlocker.net