CellUnlocker.net reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

wendys280
6/22/19

After days of frustration from trying to unlock a Samsung Note 8 with no luck, I finally came across Cellunlock.net through a search. I was a bit skeptical at first about their claim that they could unlock my phone when even the cell company said they couldn't do it.
Cellunlock.net guarantees they can unlock your phone for just $24.99 or they will give you a full refund. What did I have to lose ? I paid the fee, sent them my imei code and waited for my unlock code.
Much to my surprise, in under 24 hours, I received my unlock code, followed the instructions they sent me , and within just 5 minutes my Samsung Note 8 is now unlocked and I am able to use it on the network of my choice.
This was quick and simple, not to mention, at a fair price. I highly recommend www.Cellunlock.net to anyone who needs a device unlocked. They are the very best.

johnr1464
6/3/19

Ordered on the 8th of May and it is now 3rd of June... it was suppose to be done "1-5" days. I tried calling support, but after waiting on the phone for 20 mins... it then tells me no one is available to take my call. I just want my refund back.

richardmichelec
5/30/19

Cellunlocker is the only company that said they could do a network unlock for Spectrum cellular note 9 , it only took about 4 hours and I had my codes. I would recommend this site to everyone.

robertm1481
5/25/19

Cellunlocker was relentless in unlocking both my phones, both locked to tmobile, first phone Galaxy note 3 was unlocked in just under 28 hours, my Galaxy note 8 took just a little over 2 weeks, during the whole process Cellunlocker kept me in the loop and didn't quit after the first attempt failed they stuck with it, you need a phone unlocked...Cellunlocker is your goto team

tysonf5
5/19/19

Boost has a ridiculous policy where they keep your phone locked for 12 months from the day of activation, regardless of whether or not it is completely paid off. I needed to get out of Boost's clutches, but also needed my phone to transfer to a new provider. Long story short, Cellunlocker.net broke the metaphorical chain holding me prisoner to Boost and finding sweet freedom with Verizon...with my original phone!

izekorj
5/17/19

Great service, great customer prompt response. Great customer service satisfaction. The attention given here is superb.

kennyl47
4/28/19

I was nervous due to lots of negative reviews and was so especially when I didn't get anything after 48 hours. Then I thought it was a really scam and sent an email that requests a refund. Few hours later I got a bunch of codes and one of them was the network unlock code which I needed for my case. I tried that code and it really worked. Now I am thinking that the most of negative reviews claiming this company is a scam came from competitors. Who else will lie here? I will use this company again future and I will recommend this company to my friends and family.

reinaldof5
4/28/19

Great experience all around. Of all the unlocking sites i reviewed, Cellunlocker.net was the best. They offered the best price, customer service support (didn't need it) as their emails contain all the info you need. My code arrived within the 48 hours as promised and most of all I now have an unlocked phone to use or give to a family member.

shehabg
4/21/19

This is the worst customer service ever. First, no way on earth you will get your code within 24 hours. Second, I sent an email to cancel as I ended up going with my service provider to Unlock and what they do is the sneakiest thing ever. They sent me an email saying that the unlock was complete 3min after i email them with refund request so they don't have to refund me. Finally, they stopped replying to my emails.

STAY AWAY! Call your service provider and unlock it with them even though it will cost an extra 25$. This is not a safe site keeping all your credit card info. Beware!!

heathers438
4/18/19

Great fast service. Easy with no hassle. Took approximately 2 hours to receive the code and just a few seconds to unlock. Going to use the service again for another phone. It worked even though my cell account was not in good standing.

manuelc101
4/15/19

I've waited 10 business days for an unlock code (cellunlocker said 1-5 business days), and tried to contact cellunlocker multiple times for status or refund, they always replied with "you will get a solution in 1-24 hours" but no solution or email arrived. I had to open a query with PayPal to get my money back.

codyw58
3/27/19

I don't usually do reviews, this service is legit. I paid 25$ got an email saying they were working on my order they will contact me as soon as they have a code. I'm using a s9+ At&t btw. 2 hours go by and they give me a code with instructions. Instructions are putt in a different (carrier actived Sim card) the phone will prompt for an unlock code after you do this. It did I entered the code and your phone was unlocked successfully!! still need to do my wife's. Was douptful of services like this but this is no bull bs. Great service.

douglasl141
3/20/19

My friend upgraded his phone and gave me his Samsung S7 edge but it was locked to Telus mobility. CellUnlocker.net got me the unlock code overnight,

So easy to unlock....now I'm using the Freedom network

jaimel61
1/23/19

Cellunlocker.net was able to quickly and seamlessly allow me to switch networks and save BIG BUCKS while being able to keep my expensive phone. Love their service. Thank you!

johnb2220
1/6/19

I can't say enough about pleased I am with this service. Same day, straight forward process. Excellent customer service!

trishc37
12/27/18

We got a secondhand Samsung S6 phone for my son to use, but it was locked with a different provider. I'm not overly knowledgeable with cell phones, so I looked up a youtube video on how to unlock a cell phone. The youtube video gave a link for Cellunlocker.net. I was a little skeptical, as there are mixed reviews, but thought we would try it anyway since the price was good. We gave the information that was needed, got a confirmation email within 30 minutes, and waited for our code to arrive by email. We ordered on a Monday morning, and had the code by Wednesday evening, put the code into the phone, and it worked! I would definitely use this service again, and would recommend it to anyone.

zackg21
11/23/18

Used them recently and was nothing but a disappointment. Didnt unlock the phone. Opened a paypal dispute to try to get my money back. Buyer beware. Good reviews seem suspect to me.

Tip for consumers: Do your research. Buyer beware.

rubenj20
11/22/18

It went great, at first I thought I was going to need my refund, but I was booked an appointment to do a unlock directly on my computer and it went great thank you guys, will do it again if needed.

carlosc201
11/6/18

Super easy and fast. second phone I unlock, website is easy to use and user friendly
This time I received my code in 24 hrs!!!!!
Amazing service

thibaultm17
11/4/18

Aprés avoir payé pour un déblocage icloud , ils annonce que cela représentent 25% du deblocage , que c'est un prépaiement , ils demandent donc de repayer pour continuer !

benield
11/1/18

I purchased their service to unlock my old iphone 5s but even after a week they couldnt unlock my phone. I was able to contact support but they couldn't help much. so i opted for a different service provider and after 4h my phone is now unlocked. Its odd that they couldn't unlock an old 5s but i dont want to judge them. maybe its just too hard for them to unlock an old phone. and btw got no refund so dont waste your time and money with this company.

yizreelt
10/27/18

Was told it would take between 1 to 48 hours it was done in 5 minutes maybe less the guys are on top of their business will use again

fernandof21
10/17/18

I would like to demonstrate my bad experience with this company. Before buying the services I asked if they were even able to unlock 3 mobiles because I needed to go traveling and would use other mobile operators in other countries and the answer was yes, we can. The handsets were 1 Iphone X, 1 Iphone 8Plus and 1Samsung S9. I did not know the company I decided to do one at a time. I made S9 first and the codes arrived the next day and paid $ 30.00. I did the second order for the Iphone 8 Plus and paid $ 80.00. After 7 days I sent an email asking about the codes and they informed me that they were not doing it, I waited a few more days and I asked again and they informed that they were not getting the codes but had other options through a Chip in the value of $ 40.00 that should you overpay or pay another $ 60.00 to look for another solution. I did not accept it and asked for refund after 15 days of order. If someone is looking for a serious company the CELLUNLOCKER is not this company. Look for other companies, maybe you will not have these problems. CELLUNLOCKER is a bad company

hariomb2
9/15/18

OMG those guys are awesome. They unlocked my iphone 8 T-mobile in 10 days. superb
serive. you can call them at any time to know the status of your order.
you can even do live chat with them. i like their transparency. they
are real , genunine and trustworthy guys. i am from
india , so all my indian brothers and sister if you are looking for
unlocking your mobile thats is imported from USA. go for cellunlocker.netFinally, in one line: "If you are looking for an mobile unlocking company there is only one name CELLUNLOCKER.NET" . end of story..Cheers !!!!***** 5 Stars.

olua
9/11/18

I was a bit skeptical at first but i gave it a shot and i was amazed. The unlock code came back in time, they were very professional in email and they keep you updated.
I would recommend anyone to them.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

17 Photos for CellUnlocker.net