CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net has a consumer rating of 4.46 stars from 1,189 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. CellUnlocker.net ranks 4th among Unlocked Phones sites.

• I have unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S2 and now S4 and within few hours I was a happy customer.
  • My phone was happily saving money on UK and EU SIM cards for my trip!

• Bad customer service in case of a non working unlocking code on a Blackberry passport.
How would you rate CellUnlocker.net?

“Took a little while.”

William J.
2/22/21

Long story short: carrier got my elderly father locked into a horrible deal. Another carrier was about a fifth of the price. Had some time to work on this, their first attempt to obtain code failed, and I had to inquire after day 10. Their response, was to try a secondary method. They did, and within 24 hours I had the code which worked flawlessly. Cost was reasonable, under $20. I would use the service again if needed.

“SCAM FRAUD NEVER BUY FROM CELLUNLOCKER.NET”

Ed M.
1/15/21

Where should I begin... I will begin with this company is an absolute fraud and scam artists. I paid on November 15th, 2020... they finally sent me a code on December 7,2020 which DID NOT WORK! It takes them weeks to even get an email reply and that is when you are constantly emailing them about your order status. DO NOT listen to the 5 star reviews on here as you will see they mostly all have only 1 review and that is for this company which they fraudulently post either themselves or have a 3rd party company pay for it. You do NOT get your access code within 24 hours or even some posts say 5 minutes! You have to beg them for the code and when they say "its unlocked, no code needed" I was perplexed. Its a scam and this is warning to everyone not to EVER use them. Like others if I could give 0 stars I would.

Reviews (1,189)

samsung galaxy (71) sim card (29) customer service (113) turnaround time (15) cell phone (22)
williamj1006
February 22nd, 2021

Unlock service

daphaniea
June 13th, 2021
Verified purchase

It worked! It was so easy. I had my code within 24 hours. Very happy and will use Cellunlocker.com again!

Samsung unlock code

lukea64
Luke A.
March 18th, 2020

Worked like a charm! At first, I was a bit skeptical of this site because it's a paid service, but they more than exceeded my expectations. I got my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM - G870A) within two business days, and it worked perfectly. I never thought it'd be this easy to unlock my AT&T-only smartphone. Very professional and very friendly customer service. This is by far the best deal out there for unlocking your smartphone. Definitely a trustworthy company.

Tip for consumers:
Don't be scetched out by the service, the fact that it's a paid-service, or the appearance of the website. These guys are legit!

Products used:
Unlock code for an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM - G870A) that I purchased in 2014. Spent $20 on the unlock code, recieved it in 2 business days, and it worked like a charm.

seanm744
June 17th, 2020

I was skeptical at first and I read a million reviews but they only wanted 20 dollars to unlock my att note 10+ Soni figured it was worth a shot but I honestly didn't think it would work. Four days later my code arrived (it had said 24-72 hours) and I thought it wouldn't work but it did. Amazing! 20 dollars for an unlock and super quick turn around. Stop reading reviews and give it a shot. I am sure if they were not able to unlock a phone they would give a refund. They are definitely legit.

mays84
July 29th, 2021

After submitting the required information for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9, it took around a day to get the unlock code. It worked perfectly, and now my phone that wasn't paid off by the previous owner is now unlocked! :)

fernandom194
March 5th, 2021

The customer service team was always available. For. Any questions and help me during the unlock process. Always professional and willing to help.
Very satisfied with the service. 100% Recommended!

Tip for consumers:
Customer service team is fast responsive and accurate

Products used:
Unlock service for t-mobile app

elshann
July 21st, 2020

I really appreciate for your service. It took 30 min and is done. Thank you to help me to unlock my phone so quick

rayannd1
September 16th, 2016

Haven't written a review in a while but felt compelled to do so after this poor service, the only reason a second star is there is because the code was delivered. Initially on the site the turnaround time was within 2 days after which I contacted support and got poor service replies and snag remarks like can I just wait. Even after I asked for a refund because it took too long, they never gave me it. Never again will I be using their services and I hope this review proves to be helpful to others in the future.

lashawnm21
July 16th, 2021

The first time I tried this service, Cellunlocker.net was unable to unlock the device. Why did I try it again? They gave me a refund since the device was unable to be unlocked. Nice! However this second time around was a success! I'm actually using the phone they unlocked to write this review!
I only wish the process was faster as I was without use of my phone for 5 days. But that's better than forever!
I highly recommend!

reginaldb90
March 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very quick and easy at a great price!
Did We Meet Your Expectations?

If there was anything that wasn't up to expectations or any concerns/suggestions at all, please feel free to reply to this email and we will try our best to resolve this for you, and our Customer Care department will take care of you.

oliverm127
May 18th, 2021

The instructions were easy to follow. Happy these guys are legit with support and it didn't take long for my iPhone 11 to get unlocked. I would definitely recommend and use them again.

Tip for consumers:
super easy, they have friendly staff :)

iPhone 11 AT&T unlock

johnp2860
June 25th, 2020

Remote unlock went well as soon as I figured out my side of the operation. Tech was great and never lost patience with me. Very cordial. Will use again

markr1614
November 27th, 2020

Well I will say first I was SKEPTICAL AF about using something like this and wasting 20 dollars but ILL TELL YOU WHATTTT boy did it work! I have a galaxy A51 with att that isn't paid off and the code they provided when i inserted my tmobile sim card worked like magic and now here I am using the phone they unlocked on my new service to write this review! Definitely recommend!

johnl3464
January 1st, 2021

I had no idea this service existed. These guys were so good they had my Note 10 + unlocked in under 5 minutes! They are the real deal. I highly recommend them, very little computer knowledge is needed and they are friendly and most importantly fast! Frp lock is no longer a frustrating experience! You will need a windows pc but they walk you through everything! Check them out! They saved my phone 100%!

Go there. Now! lol

FRP Unlock Service

mukhiddind
February 3rd, 2021

My factory locked mobile phone samsung galaxy s8 was unlocked successfully by cellunlocker.net And now I am very happy. I recommend to all.

jacobm738
February 21st, 2021

I got my iPhone 11 done by them last year and it was painless. This time I have a new iPhone 12 Pro locked by T-Mobile. Ordered an unlock and they delivered as promised! Impressive as always, thanks team!

Tip for consumers:
Talk to their live chat they are very helpful!

iPhone unlocking

karenb1360
March 1st, 2020

Purchased a note 10 plus that was locked on a service that I could not use. After a google search I came upon this company. This price was great and the service was fast. Within 24hrs I had the code needed to unlock the network. The unlock process is simple. Plus they give u step by step instructions to do so. I highly recommend this company for all of your unlock needs.

stephens802
February 16th, 2020

Cellunlocker unlocked iPhone XS Max in 15 working days successfully. The timeframe given when I ordered was 1 to 15 days, so within their delivery window, though I understand from reading some posts it can sometimes it can take longer. The iPhone was locked to Verizon and I own the phone outright. Verizon refused to unlock the phone on request due to what they indicated which was the phone was not on their service for more than 60 days. Used AT&T sim and the phone unlocked right away, first try by following directions provided. Satisfied with service and would use service again.

ianh245
August 26th, 2020

Had a galaxy s8 that i had not used in over a year because the screen smashed. I had it with cricket. I got the screen repaired and took it to another carrier but cricket had it locked - called them they kept giving me the runaround. Found cellunlock online and they sent me the code in 24 hours now the phone works perfectly with a new carrier.

muddassarm
February 23rd, 2020

Great service, unlocked my iPhone 11 Pro Max locked to T-Mobile. They say 5 to 12 days and they mean it. I got a email from them saying my device is unlocked. I put in a sim and it just started working. Now I am using the same phone to write a review I would highly recommend it.

saram736
January 30th, 2021

Unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S7. Received my code in about 24 hours. I had been using my phone with Red Pocket on the AT&T network. I wanted to unlock it to use with Tello on the T-Mobile network. AT&T said to contact Red Pocket, Red Pocket said to contact AT&T. I was tired of the back and forth and took a chance on Cellunlocker.net and it worked!

eddyv6
May 28th, 2020

I make my order in the morning and around 6pm i receive my code and works great, very satisfied with the service definitely i will buy it again the more fast service at this moment.

Thanks

delsangl
February 21st, 2021

Truthfully, my most recent unlock is probably the 25th unlock I've done with CellUnlocker.net... they did deliver within the timeframe of 1-72 hrs (it was a bit unclear if was in fact 1-72 hrs or 1-72 business hours), but I did receive the instructions etc. and the unlock worked the first time I attempted (it was very easy).
Additionally, the instructions was very clear and concise and all possible scenarios were covered in the instructions I received.
In conclusion, CellUnlocker.net is one of my 3 'go-to' unlocking services I trust in my business for some of the lowest prices and really quick turn around times. I highly recommend them.

joshuam729
April 1st, 2021

This service is fast and reasonable priced would recommend to anyone who needs a phone unlocked. I personally would use the service again in the future.

Tip for consumers:
The remote support option is a great option if you phone is not supported or compatible.

The remote support

jeffreys981
January 14th, 2020

I was worried it was a scam, but they're legit. Not sure how they do it, but the unlock worked perfectly. Wireless companies are terrible, and it should not be legal for them to lock phones. So I'm thankful these CellUnlocker folks doing such good work to free the phones.

Hey, If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you. I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.
See more answers (4)

How long does it take to unlock an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

By Devon W.
See more answers (8)

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.
See more answers (6)

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.