CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net

CellUnlocker.net has a consumer rating of 4.43 stars from 1,175 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with CellUnlocker.net most frequently mention customer service, sim card and galaxy note. CellUnlocker.net ranks 3rd among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 4 hours

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 78.6%

• I have unlocked my Samsung Galaxy S2 and now S4 and within few hours I was a happy customer.
  • My phone was happily saving money on UK and EU SIM cards for my trip!

• Bad customer service in case of a non working unlocking code on a Blackberry passport.
How would you rate CellUnlocker.net?

“Worth Every Penny!”

Luke A.
3/18/20

Worked like a charm! At first, I was a bit skeptical of this site because it's a paid service, but they more than exceeded my expectations. I got my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM - G870A) within two business days, and it worked perfectly. I never thought it'd be this easy to unlock my AT&T-only smartphone. Very professional and very friendly customer service. This is by far the best deal out there for unlocking your smartphone. Definitely a trustworthy company.

“SCAM FRAUD NEVER BUY FROM CELLUNLOCKER.NET”

Ed M.
1/15/21

Where should I begin... I will begin with this company is an absolute fraud and scam artists. I paid on November 15th, 2020... they finally sent me a code on December 7,2020 which DID NOT WORK! It takes them weeks to even get an email reply and that is when you are constantly emailing them about your order status. DO NOT listen to the 5 star reviews on here as you will see they mostly all have only 1 review and that is for this company which they fraudulently post either themselves or have a 3rd party company pay for it. You do NOT get your access code within 24 hours or even some posts say 5 minutes! You have to beg them for the code and when they say "its unlocked, no code needed" I was perplexed. Its a scam and this is warning to everyone not to EVER use them. Like others if I could give 0 stars I would.

Reviews (1,175)

samsung galaxy (70) sim card (28) customer service (111) turnaround time (15) cell phone (22)
lukea64
Luke A.
March 18th, 2020

Tip for consumers:
Don't be scetched out by the service, the fact that it's a paid-service, or the appearance of the website. These guys are legit!

Products used:
Unlock code for an AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM - G870A) that I purchased in 2014. Spent $20 on the unlock code, recieved it in 2 business days, and it worked like a charm.

seanm744
June 17th, 2020
I was skeptical at first and I read a million reviews but they only wanted 20 dollars to unlock my att note 10+ Soni figured it was worth a shot but I honestly didn't think it would work. Four days later my code arrived (it had said 24-72 hours) and I thought it wouldn't work but it did. Amazing! 20 dollars for an unlock and super quick turn around. Stop reading reviews and give it a shot. I am sure if they were not able to unlock a phone they would give a refund. They are definitely legit.
elshann
July 21st, 2020
I really appreciate for your service. It took 30 min and is done. Thank you to help me to unlock my phone so quick
johnp2860
June 25th, 2020
Remote unlock went well as soon as I figured out my side of the operation. Tech was great and never lost patience with me. Very cordial. Will use again
markr1614
November 27th, 2020
Well I will say first I was SKEPTICAL AF about using something like this and wasting 20 dollars but ILL TELL YOU WHATTTT boy did it work! I have a galaxy A51 with att that isn't paid off and the code they provided when i inserted my tmobile sim card worked like magic and now here I am using the phone they unlocked on my new service to write this review! Definitely recommend!
johnl3464
January 1st, 2021
I had no idea this service existed. These guys were so good they had my Note 10 + unlocked in under 5 minutes! They are the real deal. I highly recommend them, very little computer knowledge is needed and they are friendly and most importantly fast! Frp lock is no longer a frustrating experience! You will need a windows pc but they walk you through everything! Check them out! They saved my phone 100%!

Go there. Now! lol

Products used:
FRP Unlock Service

edm585
January 15th, 2021

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. COMPLETE SCAM

victoriav153
July 10th, 2020
Horrible Scam! I requested 2 times on their website to cancel and get a refund due to my phone was stolen and I can't use the unlock code. I sent the 2 requests before my order was completed. They say they can't refund me my money back. $139.99 I feel was stolen from me.
karenb1360
March 1st, 2020
Purchased a note 10 plus that was locked on a service that I could not use. After a google search I came upon this company. This price was great and the service was fast. Within 24hrs I had the code needed to unlock the network. The unlock process is simple. Plus they give u step by step instructions to do so. I highly recommend this company for all of your unlock needs.
stephens802
February 16th, 2020
Cellunlocker unlocked iPhone XS Max in 15 working days successfully. The timeframe given when I ordered was 1 to 15 days, so within their delivery window, though I understand from reading some posts it can sometimes it can take longer. The iPhone was locked to Verizon and I own the phone outright. Verizon refused to unlock the phone on request due to what they indicated which was the phone was not on their service for more than 60 days. Used AT&T sim and the phone unlocked right away, first try by following directions provided. Satisfied with service and would use service again.
ianh245
August 26th, 2020
Had a galaxy s8 that i had not used in over a year because the screen smashed. I had it with cricket. I got the screen repaired and took it to another carrier but cricket had it locked - called them they kept giving me the runaround. Found cellunlock online and they sent me the code in 24 hours now the phone works perfectly with a new carrier.
donc595
February 17th, 2020
All I wanted to do is unlock my new IPhone 11 Pro Max so I can use it when I travel overseas. I searched through a bunch of YouTube videos on how to do it and I stumbled upon this CELLUNLOCKER.NET. So I took the risk and placed an order to unlock my phone. Waited for a whole week thinking I got ripped off. Finally got an email stating my phone is unlocked. Took out my Verizon SIM and popped in my old T-mobile SIM to test it out. It works as promised and I'm happy I didn't get scammed. It's really 5 Stars for this review. I trust this company now. Thanks for the excellent service and I'm looking forward to doing more business in the future.
muddassarm
February 23rd, 2020
Great service, unlocked my iPhone 11 Pro Max locked to T-Mobile. They say 5 to 12 days and they mean it. I got a email from them saying my device is unlocked. I put in a sim and it just started working. Now I am using the same phone to write a review I would highly recommend it.
logana32
March 10th, 2020
I'm very disappointed. Waited almost for 3 weeks to get the unlock code for my damn phone. Then they told me to pay additional extra high fees. Which is ridiculous...
Please note IF YOU HAVE T-MOBILE, METRO PCS, METRO BY T MOBILE OR VERIZON PHONES. DNT BOTHER TO UNLOCK USING THIS SERVICE BECAUSE ITS USLESS...
eddyv6
May 28th, 2020
I make my order in the morning and around 6pm i receive my code and works great, very satisfied with the service definitely i will buy it again the more fast service at this moment.

Thanks
jeffreys981
January 14th, 2020
I was worried it was a scam, but they're legit. Not sure how they do it, but the unlock worked perfectly. Wireless companies are terrible, and it should not be legal for them to lock phones. So I'm thankful these CellUnlocker folks doing such good work to free the phones.
medyol
March 24th, 2020
This is a SCAM! Seller will tell you that the unlock is "100% GUARANTEED" and then we they cannot unlock your phone you will get TONS of EXCUSES so they don't have to refund you your money. When you prove them wrong on their excuse they will come up with another excuse. I filed a complaint with PayPal to refund my money. DO NOT BE SCAMMED. Reach out to me if you want to see a copy of the entire conversation with them and I will be more than happy to share it. Will post it in Facebook too

Also, what's 100% guaranteed is you will get very poor responses from this seller. When you call their phone number there is no option to talk to anyone. They'll send you one E-mail a day and then you won't get a reply again until after the following day. They'll even respond rudely saying you have to wait and you're not the only customer sending them an E-mail. Very, very bad service.
denisr49
February 16th, 2020
Great service and quick fix! It was urgent to unlock the smartphone from the American operator AT & t. What was done by the Cellunlocker team as soon as possible
priandim
December 14th, 2019
Second time using their service, replied within 24 hours. So far it maintains 100% success rate for me. This time they couldn't give a simple unlock code like the previous one. However, they provided software solution with clear instruction. Highly recommended!
shehabg
April 21st, 2019
This is the worst customer service ever. First, no way on earth you will get your code within 24 hours. Second, I sent an email to cancel as I ended up going with my service provider to Unlock and what they do is the sneakiest thing ever. They sent me an email saying that the unlock was complete 3min after i email them with refund request so they don't have to refund me. Finally, they stopped replying to my emails.

STAY AWAY! Call your service provider and unlock it with them even though it will cost an extra 25$. This is not a safe site keeping all your credit card info. Beware!
manuelc101
April 15th, 2019
I've waited 10 business days for an unlock code (cellunlocker said 1-5 business days), and tried to contact cellunlocker multiple times for status or refund, they always replied with "you will get a solution in 1-24 hours" but no solution or email arrived. I had to open a query with PayPal to get my money back.
davidl2029
February 26th, 2020
I recently received the code's for my order to unlock a Galaxy a6 with AT&T the 1st time I entered the code's it went perfect it was successful in fact it was so good that I immediately place in order to get the codes to unlock a Galaxy s10E also with at&t and I hope it goes Just as well with that phone
luisc182
July 18th, 2019
My order said 5-15 days, well this is the day 15th and nobody give me information about my order, they blocked me their life chat, this is so annoying and nobody say anything, also I sent emails to they email that they give to you "sales..." and nobody reply me... I think that I lose my money...
kaem3
August 10th, 2018
I read somewhere that they don't unlock US purchased phones if they are purchased after 13 feb 2013. Is it true?
angels229
August 27th, 2020
I recently bought an S20 Ultra from ATT and travel out of the country a lot. Since the phone is financed, ATT requires that you have the phone at least 60 days and also paid off before they will unlock it. I searched Google and found this website and immediately investigated the reviews to see if it was legit. After a few hours of research, I decided to give it a try and tbh, I did not think it would work considering how new the phone is and that I am a brand new ATT customer. Well to my surprise, less than 48 hours later, I received an email with the unlock code. Again, I thought it was not going to work but gave it a try. I changed the sim in the phone to a Sim from Mexico and entered the code when I was prompted... it worked! I now have a carrier unlocked phone.

Hey, If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you. I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.
See more answers (4)

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.