CellUnlocker.net reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

vinaj1
11/12/17

AMAZING customer service. I slightly inquired about my order and they went above and beyond to answer all my questions and also gave me my order number and made sure I knew what to do, guided me through the whole process also. A+ service. The code came in 10 hours. Super happy with their service and their follow up. I would recommend their services to everyone. Phone is working perfectly.

calvinw22
11/7/17

The service performed as advertised. It is easy to use and the turnaround time was great. My t-mobile cell was unlocked in 24 hours. They also provided clear instructions on how to use the unlock process. Easy as pie!!!

jacquelinea22
10/31/17

I am very happy with this company. They answered all of my questions that I had prior to purchasing and when I placed my order, in less than 24 hours I had the instructions to unlock my phone. It was very fast and very easy. I highly recommend this service very reputable! Im about to place another order right now. Thank you again for all of your help.

shyrrm
10/24/17

Got my code within the specified time frame. They gave clear instructions and followed up with me if the unlock was successful. Will definitely use again.

cidc
10/18/17

I knew the site by recommendation on the internet. At first I was afraid to make the request. I decided to place the order, they ask for up to 15 working days to unlock. Before the deadline I received the email saying it was unlocked. Highly recommend to everyone! It's real!!

laurac259
10/14/17

Ordered an unlock code for my dads phone and I had the code within an hour. It was really easy to order and to unlock. It was a cheaper LG so that's why it was so quick. If it had been an iPhone it would have been a few days which is kind of a downfall but you get that with any unlock company. This company is by far the best unlocking service there is.

nooshint
10/12/17

I just got the code in couple of theys and my phone is unlock now ! It also gave me the chance too check if there is a code for me before paying at it got me better feeling while I was shopping

manoja5
10/12/17

I have given iphone 6 to cellunlocker.net to make but after one month they say we are sorry and did not return my money please don not belive to them they are 100% scam

lisem6
10/8/17

Very simple, very fast, very straight forward. Cheap price, great service. I highly recommend. Thanks

robertw390
10/7/17

You guys are the best. Will tell everyone I know about how great your service is. It is always scary when one is doing something of this nature online as there are so many scams out there. Always love it when I am under promised and over delivered. Oct 5,2017 Thx...Bob

karmaz
10/3/17

It was my first time to try unlock my phone through website. I did some research before I put on my personal information. Their service has very positive review and I had a few recommendations from people. So I gave it a try. The payment process was safe through PayPal and the time was fast. I got my code next day . The instruction was very easy and clear. I will definitely recommend them to any body need unlock their phone in the future.

steveg178
9/28/17

i used cell unlocker after they told me personally it was 100% guaranteed or my money back, so i said wth i paid and was sent a code days later. the code did not work period!!! i don't care about this or that the code didn't work so i should get refunded! well supposably to them i didn't do something right so i can't get my money back. $#*! them use another service or buy an already unlocked phone this is a scam

guylainen
9/25/17

I love this site i used both Time for lg end Samsung m'y phone work good in Mexico now very good services

seys1
9/21/17

Everything is legit thank god! phone has been unlocked. but it took a long time than what they said, was scared for a minute there! LOL. But by the end of the day, its been unlocked so..... Thank you guys!

jeanphilippep1
9/19/17

After only a few hours (less than 10), I received the code and it worked the first time. The price is excellent, at a fraction of the price of the suppliers. I recommend this to everyone. Thank you !

martinc43
9/8/17

This is my second time dealing with Cellunlocker. This time for a Galaxy S6 edge+. Once again, the process was simple and worked perfectly. Got the unlock code by email the next day and the phone unlocked just fine. The price was good as was the service. I'll be using them for my next phone, I'm sure.

orlandor22
9/7/17

Service is very quick. Able to check if codes are available for your specific phone. Codes have always worked to unlock phones. Unlock instructions are very clear and easy to follow.

johns2403
9/6/17

I went overseas on vacation and realized my phone wasnt unlocked. Used this service and they told me for my particular provider there was a delay. I was informed of this after paying for the service. Long story short they did not respond to my emails in a timely manner (over 24h) and 6 days into my trip I just decided to buy a new phone. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE. USE SOMEONE ELSE.

traceyt21
8/23/17

Everything went great. Had the unlock code in 12 hours.Very simple to do. Thanks so much! Great customer service, Tried another site first and never heard from them after they took my money. Glad Paypal could get it resolved. I would highly recommend this company.

amberj51
8/17/17

Tried getting tmobile to unlock phone for months, spent hrs on end with them. Google unlock codes and found this website. I figured it would be a gimic but thought I would try one last thing since the network providers told me my $300 (Still brand new) was worth $0. It took several emails back and forth but they never stopped helping me until it was complete. They even had a tech named Rafa B remote in to my computer while the phone was plugged in to it and were able to unlock it. I was so excited I could not believe they really did it

emilys171
8/14/17

First time trying a website to unlock my phone and I am so glad I picked this one. They were super fast about getting the code to me! And it worked right away, with no issues at all! Definitely recommend them!!

anecitae
8/9/17

Highly recommended cellunlocker ever.i was very hesitant at first because it was my first to use any unlocker company. I did not expect that so easy to follow the step yahoooooo I am absolutely happy .

kevinl176
7/24/17

Unlocked S8 locked to Rogers (Canada), second or third time using their site and every time have had prompt delivery. Highly recommended!

joes701
7/24/17

Super awesome. Super cheap. Super fast. AND THEY CANADIAN!! I was a little skeptic about it. Cause it was too cheap. But once I saw PayPal and the fact they were canadian. I was sold.

badreddinem
7/23/17

Samsung galaxy note 4 locked on att ,I received the code within few hours and it unlocked the phone no problem thanks

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

17 Photos for CellUnlocker.net