CellUnlocker.net reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

veral14
2/8/18

They are the best guys and the cheapest u will find ! Trustworthy, believe me! I dont leave reviews usually, but this time I had to!

tomasz69
2/2/18

No communication ,no service, not picking up phone, online chat people dont say hello or thank you, cut you off when they feel like, cave man service, no product, no refund, just big fat nothing, and ignoring my attempts to contact them. Be smart and do not use them.

alexk156
1/15/18

Good service, just took a bit longer than expected to receive the code. Very clear instructions, therefore easy to use also for a first time user. Recommended

ramor1
1/15/18

Awesome, trusted and 100% money back if your unlock doesnt happen provided that you have submitted the correct info for your device. It is a site that i would totally recommend for unlocking. I have been using this site for a while now and have not been daunted by their delivery. To be frank I have use this site before where they were not able to unlock the phone but my money was refunded in full and thats just 1 out of 10, or more devices that was not unlocked all others were successful.

inagbot
1/14/18

Unlocked my s7 (t-mobile carrier). It took a bit longer than I expected but the job got done. This was because the initial method that was attempted didn't work. So another method was used. The process of the alternative method barely takes 5 minutes. You won't find a cheaper and more effective service than this. I highly recommend :)

jamesr346
1/12/18

I ordered my unlock code and they gave me it within 24 hrs I'd definitely recommend using them if I ever need another code they will have my business for sure

heidip27
1/8/18

I was using a GPP LTE rsim at first on my iPhone 6s but due to some issues that Apple block the said rsim, I got so annoyed coz I can't go over with the updates in my iOS. Then, I've read some comments regarding "unlocking" phones for good rather than using rsim that cost you more coz they will change the rsim whenever Apple blocks it. I go over searching for the best unlocking services / company. I was hesitant at first, then I tried to check the reviews regarding to this company, then so, I give it a try. It takes 2-3 days of waiting for the said code, then they've emailed me with the instructions with just an easy steps! Great Job! It's worth the pay! At least for now, I don't need to worry about updating my phone :)

suzym17
12/30/17

This was to unlock my IPhone 6, I was apprehensive, thought I would have to do all kinds of maneuvers with ITunes on my Mac: not at all, I only had to dismiss the activate my phone to be able to go on. Did not have to do any restarts either. Just so simple, its worth it! I highly recommend!

garryc36
12/29/17

My brother's old Samsung went on the fritz... it was suffering the dreaded "bootloop". This happened while he was spending the Holidays with my wife and I... He started freaking out because he depends on his phone for his work. I told him to just head back to the cellular store of his carrier. My brother explained to me that his cellular plan was some confusing "pay as you go" plan where he could use any "unlocked" phone just as long as it had a sim card. It was a good thing that I had an old Samsung S5 but it was dedicated to AT&T. I went online to see if I could unlock the phone and Cellunlocker.net showed some promise. I told my brother we could try Cellunlocker but there was no guarantees that it would work because there were some mixed reviews. We decided to go for it and by the time I woke up, Cellunlocker.net had delivered the email explaining how to unlock the phone as promised. It was easy, especially with the Youtube video that they provided. I highly recommend Cellunlocker.net without any hesitation... Thank you, Cellunlocker!!!

jamesp222
11/23/17

Came through like a champ for me and my ZTE K88 tablet..! Unlocked on first try!
ATT said it couldn't be done until original owner paid off.

shuhratc
11/18/17

I loved their service. Reliable. Trustworthy. Very quick and professional. I was scared at first but they didn't disappoint me. Keep up the good work.

olivial32
11/16/17

I've ordered from this merchant many times and will order many more times! The prices are great and customer service even better! Cellular Outfitters rock!

vinaj1
11/12/17

AMAZING customer service. I slightly inquired about my order and they went above and beyond to answer all my questions and also gave me my order number and made sure I knew what to do, guided me through the whole process also. A+ service. The code came in 10 hours. Super happy with their service and their follow up. I would recommend their services to everyone. Phone is working perfectly.

calvinw22
11/7/17

The service performed as advertised. It is easy to use and the turnaround time was great. My t-mobile cell was unlocked in 24 hours. They also provided clear instructions on how to use the unlock process. Easy as pie!!!

jacquelinea22
10/31/17

I am very happy with this company. They answered all of my questions that I had prior to purchasing and when I placed my order, in less than 24 hours I had the instructions to unlock my phone. It was very fast and very easy. I highly recommend this service very reputable! Im about to place another order right now. Thank you again for all of your help.

shyrrm
10/24/17

Got my code within the specified time frame. They gave clear instructions and followed up with me if the unlock was successful. Will definitely use again.

cidc
10/18/17

I knew the site by recommendation on the internet. At first I was afraid to make the request. I decided to place the order, they ask for up to 15 working days to unlock. Before the deadline I received the email saying it was unlocked. Highly recommend to everyone! It's real!!

laurac259
10/14/17

Ordered an unlock code for my dads phone and I had the code within an hour. It was really easy to order and to unlock. It was a cheaper LG so that's why it was so quick. If it had been an iPhone it would have been a few days which is kind of a downfall but you get that with any unlock company. This company is by far the best unlocking service there is.

nooshint
10/12/17

I just got the code in couple of theys and my phone is unlock now ! It also gave me the chance too check if there is a code for me before paying at it got me better feeling while I was shopping

manoja5
10/12/17

I have given iphone 6 to cellunlocker.net to make but after one month they say we are sorry and did not return my money please don not belive to them they are 100% scam

lisem6
10/8/17

Very simple, very fast, very straight forward. Cheap price, great service. I highly recommend. Thanks

robertw390
10/7/17

You guys are the best. Will tell everyone I know about how great your service is. It is always scary when one is doing something of this nature online as there are so many scams out there. Always love it when I am under promised and over delivered. Oct 5,2017 Thx...Bob

karmaz
10/3/17

It was my first time to try unlock my phone through website. I did some research before I put on my personal information. Their service has very positive review and I had a few recommendations from people. So I gave it a try. The payment process was safe through PayPal and the time was fast. I got my code next day . The instruction was very easy and clear. I will definitely recommend them to any body need unlock their phone in the future.

steveg178
9/28/17

i used cell unlocker after they told me personally it was 100% guaranteed or my money back, so i said wth i paid and was sent a code days later. the code did not work period!!! i don't care about this or that the code didn't work so i should get refunded! well supposably to them i didn't do something right so i can't get my money back. $#*! them use another service or buy an already unlocked phone this is a scam

guylainen
9/25/17

I love this site i used both Time for lg end Samsung m'y phone work good in Mexico now very good services

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

17 Photos for CellUnlocker.net