Review of OnlineUnlocks

Tel: 1 585-226-7358
contact@onlineunlocks.com

devonc40
7/26/19

They are a huge $#*! around. Better off to figure it out yourself. And they arnt done right away. I'm waiting at 36 hrs and counting. Feels like fraud, so I'm gonna call it in

pamelaw281
6/5/19

Trust me when I say that I am posting my 5 star review of OnlineUnlock with NO incentives or being asked to, either. This Company Succeeded where multiple others failed! The process was not extremely easy due to having to use windows and I did not turn off the security blocks, my fault. However, the Customer Service Team went above and beyond to walk me through step by step. Do not hesitate to use them. I did at first as soon as I did, I was able to get my phone unlocked. Dont waste time and money with other companies as this one is the only one you need with a price that beat others. I can't say enough good things about this company! Thanks OnlineUnlock!!!

plutob
2/5/19

Everything was good except for the fact that were only speak English, where is a big downside in my opinion. They were good, understanding, helpful , thanks for unlocking my phone S7 Edge.

bogdanc5
12/27/18

Hi guys well worked perfectly.I am really glad that they told me that this unlock will include data loss. Phone is unlocked, no data loss.Thanks!

Happy Xmas!

conieb1
12/3/18

They had unlocked my son phone, a expensive Samsung Galaxy S8, they spoke with my son on the online chat and guided him very nicely. Good , my son is happy that he can call his mom now, I am very grateful.

cabalv
11/24/18

I loved the fact that they explained all the steps and were friendly while doing so. What I can say, I pay, they unlocked, their way of treating me was what got me surprised. I think all should be like this. Thanks people again, bye.

adronk
11/11/18

Glad that I met you guys, thanks for unlocking my phone, they are Good, period.
I had an Alcatel which troubled me from the moment that I have bought it, they had helped me out in and they were nice.

haleyt11
9/26/18

I think god knows how much I need this phone, thank you a lot, I am so happy. They stayed with me until my phone got fixed, such good people

johnc879
11/30/17

They are legit. I know people who've done this with other sites only to get ripped off. Not here though I tried to get my phone unlocked but it turns out the firmware was too new and it didn't work. They refunded my money promptly even after trying for several hours to get it unlocked. They said they would try to get the new firmware program and to check back in a week. Which, I will do.

mathewm36
8/4/17

My Galaxy s7 got stolen while I was being patted down by the TSA (don't even get me started....!!!) and so I had to buy a replacement. I bought a sprint phone that was in GREAT condition (I'm on AT&T) but when I tried to unlock it though mutliple methods, nothing worked. When I took it into the AT&T store the agent indicated that due to extra locking systems by Sprint, he had never seen a Sprint phone work with AT&T. I was frustrated, and after looking at many services online I was quickly losing hope that I'd be able to unlock my phone. I saw OnlineUnlocks with claims that they could unlock a sprint galaxy s7, and was skeptical to say the least, particularly since the company would require access to a pc and usb port controls on the phone. I finally decided to purchase the service, and after installing a couple of short programs that allowed the manager to access my phone settings remotely (and about 10 minutes of time), the unlock was complete, and I now have a phone that works on AT&T. I was amazed, and was quite pleased to report back to the AT&T agent that I do indeed have a working phone from Sprint on the AT&T network.
As for the company itself, the tech who performed the unlock was polite, professional, and helpful, and answered questions that I had during the process via text file on my pc (since he was temporarily sharing control of the PC). The company seems to be very interested in making sure every paid phone is unlocked, or else the money is reimbursed, and the tech did not take advantage of the privileges that were granted to him.
Despite the many scam services for unlocking out there online, OnlineUnlocks is not a scam, and I highly recommend the services for difficult to unlock phones like Sprint phones.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you complete the "preparation steps" listed on the website, or else the unlocking won't work.

anarelia
7/5/17

I recommend this website, as I received a good unlock code, and they have a nice customer support. thanks

caressac
3/7/17

My LG Stylo 2 was locked on Cricket, and I was looking for a convenient method to unlock it. I wasn't sure if onlineunlocks would be a successful source, but saw that they have a refund policy, so I was planning to ask my money back if they couldn't unlock it. After 12 hours got an email with the unlock code, which went perfect from the first try. So I decided to leave a review, because I am happy to have chosen this website.

davidc487
2/24/17

My Cliq Motorola phone could not be unlocked nowhere in the city, so I tried a different approach online. A friend recommended me onlineunlocks, so I gave them a chance to show me that they can truly unlock my phone, even if no one could unlock it before. It was a "not found" error or something like this. So I bought their service for 10 $ and in 3 days I received the unlock code. Surprisingly worked perfect from the first try. So decided to review this service. I like the way they managed to unlock my phone

aarons114
2/10/17

Fast and convenient service. I have waited just a few minutes for an unlock code and all the process went perfect. They sent me all the instructions with the unlock code, so the unlock was fast and successful.

catharinay
1/6/17

I could not believe how fast and easy it was!
I installed teamviewer, dialed a code then plugged the phone into the USB.
A few minutes later the team told me it was unlocked. Really great guys.

paula924
1/2/17

I have used onlineunlocks 3 times and each time this was a fast and easy process. The support team is quickly responding to questions. Highly recommended! I had troubles with my third phone accepting the code but the support team immediately responded. They gave me the specific instructions and all went great.

benc186
12/15/16

In the beginning, I wasn't sure if I should trust this website with the unlock of 20 phones I had for my company, but after talking to them and reading other reviews gave them a try and I don't regret this choice! They are the best! Got the unlock codes in only a few minutes!

hunkh
12/8/16

onlineunlocks.com is a scam. They charged me 15 bucks upfront and they kept saying one minute, one second, until to the point it was 1 hour and the CSR ask me to open my team viewer. WTF?

Response from Online U., OnlineUnlocks Representative
Money has been refunded in less than 1 hour after he requested.
He bought an online unlock by usb cable,because that is the only method to unlock his sprint samsung,
that is why we requested the teamviewer details because that is the way this type of unlock is done,is written in the description also is done remotely.
Sorry for the lost time,have seen the chat script and seems that conversation got disconnected,that is why seemed so long time.
alis920
11/1/16

I tried many cheap services before, but finally found this team at onlineunlocks which help me daily unlock more phones than ever. My business grew a lot after finding them. My service shop customers are using our services more now. thank you onlineunlocks! All the best and see you tomorrow! Ali-shop

nitak1
10/24/16

Got the code really fast, it only took 7 minutes, i'm really happy ;) thanks

christinem99
10/13/16

I chose onlineunlocks.com because my brother recommended this team, and I don't regret doing so. I had my phone unlocked in 30 minutes! I'm just amazed by this!

kellym165
10/13/16

After searching for an entire day the best price to unlock my Iphone 6s locked on
Sprint,finally I found the best offer at onlineunlocks.com with 60$. It took 2 days!!!
to get my phone unlocked.
I have connected it to the iTunes with a different sim card and voila!
it got unlocked!
I'm really happy with this service!

michas9
10/13/16

Excellent experience! I got my phone unlocked without leaving my office! Well spent time and money!

andys114
10/11/16

Firstly I had to root my T-Mobile G920T and afterward, I got it unlocked by the onlineunlocks team. This was also fun learning new tech stuff :)) thank you!

danielk77
8/10/16

I am amazed how my note 4 got unlocked in 15 minutes. I did some settings, they connected and I dont fully understand how, but my phone got unlocked. Maybe they are magicians :)) The best unlock service I have ever used! thank you!!!

yes we have the service for unlocking T-mobile iPhone 8,please contact us and can give more detail about it if you need

By Online U., OnlineUnlocks Representative

ye we can unlock it even if had 0 chances,since you have 5 chances left will be lot more options

By Online U., OnlineUnlocks Representative

yes of course we can unlock it remotely by usb cable or by imei using the Tmobile app

By Online U., OnlineUnlocks Representative

yes we have an option to unlock it online by usb cable

By Online U., OnlineUnlocks Representative

Hello Kalpesh! We may help you get your phone unlocked. We have a service that is cheaper 11.99$ and may work perfectly in just 1-4 days https://www.onlineunlocks.com/nokia-lumia-640-cricket-unlock-code or if its not found with this service, then we can try with https://www.onlineunlocks.com/nokia-lumia-direct-unlock for 35.99$. Thank you for your interest!

By Online U., OnlineUnlocks Representative

hello,we should be able to unlock your phone,but it depends of the network is locked to,please let us know to what network is locked

By Online U., OnlineUnlocks Representative

Please give us more details

By Online U., OnlineUnlocks Representative

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineUnlocks staff and other customers.

OnlineUnlocks?