Review of Cellification

Cellification reviews

jeannies1
1/7/12

Buyer beware. This company goes by cellification and cell2get. Their address is impossible to find, and their contact number is rarely answered, so any problems take a PT job to track down. The phone I ordered, arrived a month and a half later, after 2 tracking attempts - one which was from China. The phone was advertised as new, but arrived used,obviously refab in China. The buttons were worn, no instruction book included, and the battery died within 10mins after a full charge.

karthikd
9/29/11

these guys are ream frauds... please stay away.. i ordered a blackberry phone, the phone was shipped late, but it was not so late.. acceptable. but the product i got is a real junk.
the phone is not new for sure...
the back cover is not there... no receipt or invoice number..
the only other thing in the box is the charger nothing else..
i spoke to a person called Frank... when i called he said ok.. if the phone is not proper, ship it back.. i can understand from the way he reacted, he is receiving calls daily, and they don't do any good business.
i don't know whether i can ship it back.. because.. these guys will not payback the money for sure.... i really feel bad to be cheated like this...

bethr2
6/21/11

On March 21, 2011, I bought a cell phone from Cellification.com that claims the phones are "all brand new" on their website. On approximately April 9, 2011, I received a cell phone that not only showed signs of heavy use, (scratched, buttons worn, etc) but upon checking the phone record there were over 30 hours worth of phone calls on the phone. I tried to contact the company numerous times through their phone service. When I called (1-866-580-2355) I was left on hold for approximately 5 minutes before a message asked me to leave a name and phone and they would call me back. After waiting a few days and calling at least 10 times I gave up. I did not receive original factory packaging with the phone. I purchased a Nokia brand and it came in an AT&T box. My warranty card, instruction booklet and paperwork were not included. The phone did not come with all the factory parts. It should have come with an instruction booklet and a headset.

leoze
3/18/11

Dear Mor! Thank you for your help. just received my item and its exactly as described thanks for helping me to chose the right phone my son

als7
2/21/11

I'm angry so take my review however you like. I ordered an iPhone 2G unlocked for use internationally. Called three times so that I would have it before I left the country and each time they told me that the phone had already shipped when the website still said the order was pending. Of course the third time I called, they again said the phone had already shipped although this time they didn't lie to my face. I get the phone a month after I had place the initial order and when I open the box it's the wrong phone! Not to mention the phone was scratched up. Seriously WTF. Of course I had been out of town when it did finally come and when I call them back to get a refund (I could have exchanged it but now I didn't want to pay the company out of principle), they tell me that they can't do a refund because it was 2 weeks late but they'll exchange it if I pay for postage to ship the phone back to them. I eventually just gave up and just kept the phone they sent because I needed it. Do yourself a favor and do not order from this highly unprofessional company unless you like a) late products b) scratched up products c) bad customer service d) all of the above.

joec9
1/22/11

BAD BAD BAD company,,,,, Cellification.com. Ordered a yellow, unlocked Motorola i580 phone from them. It said on their site to allow 1-3 days for them to process the order and then it would ship. Well I ordered it on Jan 10 and 3 days later my order status was listed as "Pending".

So I try to call, but they never answer their phone. I leave voice mail, but they never return my call. I send them a message on the "contact us" form on their website. No reply to anything. Finally my mom sits and keeps hitting redial over and over again and after about an hour some guy named "Melvin" answers.

"Melvin" tells her the phone has been shipped by way of USPS gives her a tracking number, and says if you have any problems here is my dirrect number.

Well the phone was not shipped, USPS had no record of the tracking number, and I got a recording when I called the dothead's direct number saying there was no such extension.

Two days later the phone finally ships according to their website. (That's funny because the "Melvin" swore to me the phone was already on it's way to me)

Finally today the phone arrives. I open the box and the phone is black not the yellow that I ordered, and it isn't "unlocked" (unlocked means I can use it with any service)

So after waiting 7 days longer than what the website says,,,,,and paying extra for unlocked,,,,,,,and paying extra for high visibility yellow, I get a black phone in the mail that is locked into only being able to use on Nextel.

I go in their website to see about a return. It says I have to call them to get the address to return it to. It also says I need an authorization number.

So again I try to call them and email them, and again it is no answer no reply.

charless1
6/12/10

I've placed an order about five days ago; however, the order status is still pending. I've called the customer service more than three times: the first time the guy who was extremly rude and had a Indian accent, I guess, said my card was declined. Therefore, I called my bank and they said the payment was approved. The second time it was the same guy answered the phone and told me it usually took them 1-3 days to process an order, so I waited. After 3 days I called them again. Luckily, I've got the truth this time, which was the phone that I was looking for was out of stock. By the way, there was another guy who answered my phone this time and his attitude was much better than the first one. Anyway, he said there was a used one and they could sell it to me with a discount (the price for the new phone was about 1,300, and they will sell the used one for 999). As a result, I bought the used one. The customer service said they would update the new price on the internet and refund the difference to my card within 2 hours. Unfortunately, it has been 30 hours since they promised me. The price is still the original price without a discount; the order status is still pending; and there is not a penny is refunded to my card. I am profoundly disappionted with their credit and reputation.
======================
I've called them today for the last time, hopefully, and cancelled my order, since there wasn't a refund on my card and the cell phone was not shipped; however, about changing the "pending" status on the internet within two hours, I was wrong. They said they was going to change it in their own system which can be seen only by their staff. Btw, their customer service asked me to delete the review on the internet. To me, it seems like they do care about their reputation, and it suprised me. Anyway, I will call my bank in 8 hours and see if they refund my money like they promised. If they don't, I'll talk to my lawyer and sue them without a doubt.

mrbossm
2/23/10

Great service and great products, they have everything here. I purchased from them twice, and will recommend them to any friends. They both times shipped in a reasonable time period, and every time i call their service is very helpful and nice. A rep told me to call in afternoon because mornings are very busy and i can get more help. I did and another rep spent 20 minutes with me
I very much recommend them.

timr1
2/19/10

I ordered a phone with cellification.com and had a problem with it. I called them and the customer service rep as well as two managers helped me with the problem. I later had a question and asked for the same rep. He remembered my name and spent 20 minutes helping me out. They are very helpful and thy their best to have happy customers

ericm1
2/12/10

Got an unlocked blackberry for very cheap. I actually didnt trust it at first but then it came in the mail as promised. I'm a very happy customer!

arthurc
1/17/10

Cellification is a total SCAM!!! I ordered an iPhone from them over 10 days ago. They charged my card the same day. Nobody picks up the phone, returns phone calls since then! On the fifth day they said they it would ship from CA, although they originally told me it would come from NY. The phone arrived 10 days later and is missing accessories and the charger. The retail box is dirty and ripped. The phone looks refurbished. CELLIFICATION IS THE WORST WEBSITE I EVER SEEN. DON'T BUY FROM THEM IF YOU WANT TO SAVE THE AGGRAVATION!

megant
1/14/10

I placed an order with these ppl for a verizon cellphone. I recieved GREAT customer service before i actually gave them the CC. NOW AFTER they got my info and i placed the order they have not returned my phone calls , they have not returned my emails. They gave me incorrect tracking on my package. it's supposedly going to BROOKLYN and should be going to North Dakota!!!! They won't answer their phones i've tried calling/emailing them every day now for a week with no reply or answer as to where the hell my package is and am thinking they are a scam based website!

They have free shipping with coupon code "freeshipping"

By dana w.
Questions? Get answers from the Cellification staff and other customers.

Cellification?