Review of Apple Database

Apple Database reviews

PO BOX 698
Astatula, FL 34705, United States
Tel: 1 321 405 CELL (2355)
cs@appledatabase.com

davide352
5/30/18

$#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you $#*! you

jeromem34
10/21/16

Unfortunately I never got my IPhone unlocked yet with these guys due to financial issues but got my carrier checked to see which network its been locked to. Their service is fast, professional and very responsive. I never leave reviews as it is a waste of time for me but for the service I recieved my time was not wasted. Thank you

abnerl3
7/5/16

After Apple Database failed to unlock my outstanding balance phone...they asked me to submit the unlock again. Conclusion: after 33 days they could to unlock my phone.

Despite the delay, the service works perfectly and my phone it's working

coolu
7/1/16

I wanted to unlock my iphone 6+, but before tht i wanted to make sure to which network it was lovked to, so first i placed an order of network lock check andnin the page it said 24hrs time, evn after 24hrs the order was not yet completed, after 2 days they sent a message saying iphone came back as clean!!!!, i placed an order for network lock check and they sent a message stating if it was blacklisted or not!!!
I emailed them and told them about this, they said they will process it again for network lock check, its been 3 days since i placed an order up to now i havent got rhe answer, seriously r they serious!!! I have sent them emails like 10 but still no responce for my order placed!!!
I totally don't recommend Apple Database they r too slow and so careless!!!!

Tip for consumers: If u can wait more then 3 days just for checking a network lock check then go ahead, otherwise in their website it says 24 hrs time to check!!!!

emilyp49
6/11/16

Looking forward to using my phone overseas with this unlock.

stacyb69
4/24/16

my t-mobile iphone 6s unlocked successfully
appledatabase responses very well and def excellent customer service.
overall, i'm very satisfied with it
I would like to highly recommend it

nishants9
3/16/16

Contacted them to unlock my Sprint iPhone just before the holidays and was quoted 15 days to complete the process. There was a small hiccup due to the holidays but then ZISIS was regularly in touch with updates and took care of the whole process. I would give five starts for the customer service and attention they provide to each case.
Best place to get your phone unlocked... don't wait just contact them today !!!

tracym91
3/15/16

Thanks

johnw390
2/10/16

A+++

march119
1/26/16

I would like to recommend ATT iPhone unlock to anybody who wants to unlock his or her iPhone . I was once dubbed on a website in trying to unlock my iPhone . A friend recommended here to me . So I made her pay for my unlock.to my shock,the unlock was successful within 4 days I think. That was fast .i thought it was going to take about 3 weeks . But it was fast . Feel free and unlock your phone with att iPhone unlock.

rodneyb32
1/5/16

I was very happy because my phone was unlocked very quickly. Phone was unlocked quickly and I even chose to use them again. Would definitely use again.

annj26
1/5/16

Decided to get my iphone unlocked through them. Transaction went perfect and iphone unlocked in way less than 36 hours. I think it was 12 hours max. Decided to use them AGAIN for my sisters phone. Same results!!! Highly recommend!! Very affordable compared to others. Cheapest I found!!!

maryw148
1/5/16

Great service. Excellent support. Great price.

wassons
1/5/16

I searched on the web but i was hesitant to choose the ATT iPhone Unlock Service. When I decide to unlock my iphone, the price went up and the payment is made via Paypal so it is kind of safe with my feeling. The unlock takes 2-7 hrs. After 2 hours, I checked the unlock status, it said COMPLETED. It means my iphone is unlock , and 5 hrs later I received the official confirmation email. It is fantastic because I ordered at 1300. It is unlocked at 1500 and the official unlock email at 2100. I expect the unlock will be finished next day.

Thanks very much ATT UNLOCK SERVICE

robertl168
1/5/16

I used appledatabase.com to unlock my iPhone 4s for $5 and they were very fast and it actually worked this is one of the best unlocking service on the internet I would recommend this to anyone

barbarah84
1/5/16

They were running a special at the time, only $5.99, with a promise to unlock the phone overnight. It was done within an hour of me placing the order! I didn't have to wait.

They also sent emails at each step and payment via paypal was easy.

I highly recommend their service to anyone.

gladysn
1/5/16

I was searching for unlocking service on Google, found one cheap for $5, but got a surprise in the mail that the IEMI number I had request doesn't exist, which I checked twice and was correct. Then I looked further on Google, submitted the order in the morning at 10am and got my phone unlocked at 5pm, great service. I would highly recommend their service for iPhone unlock. They have a $0.99 service where you can check if your iPhone is already unlocked and in fact by spending $0.99 I had saved $6 as my 2nd iPhone 5 was already unlocked.

michaelc253
1/5/16

Paid for 24hrs unlocking & got the service done in 3hrs! Everything worked just like the instructions said & I'm happy I got this done.

shawnb38
1/4/16

Very prompt Customer service with Excellent information & directions.
They were fast & prompt at everything. They actually replied faster then I would ever imagine from any site. I was highly pleased and glad to do business with again.

julioh10
1/4/16

This web site was simply what i required. They unlocked my iPhone 6S Plus. I selected them as a result of they were one among the few sites that would unlock this phone. they'd an honest rating on a handful of websites therefore i went with it. The aforesaid it'd take one to five hours. once five hours i referred to as and spoke to somebody that told me they were having server problems. I referred to as back in another few hours and also the guy told me i should have the unlock with within the hour needless to say. I got the unlock in regarding forty five minutes afterward. In my eyes + live client service is usually a plus

stevenh92
1/4/16

I bought a iPhone that was locked to Telus and needed it to be on Bell, and I wasn't sure of what site I should use since the ones my mom had used before didn't work. But then I was looking at a few reviews of Apple Database and they all gave me a great feeling about the site. I'm thankful for their services and would choose them again in a heart beat. So glad I chose Apple Database.

dinal6
1/4/16

This site is legit! trustworthy, professional, informative, fast or on-time service and good customer service. I've recommended this site to many people I know and continue to use it over and over and overrr. The prices are very competitive and they accept paypal which is a plus for me! Will review again in the future if any problems arise

judithb28
1/4/16

I got my unlock code quickly and it worked perfectly. I had problems with a few other online unlocked services who had to refund me because they couldn't generate a code, but this one was top notch! I had a follow up question and they were quick to answer. My cellphone was locked to a European provider and it's now unlocked and being used on Straight Talk. Customer Services was great

marias146
1/4/16

My experience with this website has always been amazing, every time i order a Unlock i get it within the day, the one time that i didn't, I contacted them via email and they were very prompt to answer me and to explain why i hadn't received it, that being said they helped me clear up the confusion, i re-placed my order and got the Unlock within seconds. I wish you nothing but the best A+

melissac79
1/4/16

GREAT SERVICE. I tried it for the first time this week and it was far easier and less expensive than the previous service I use to use. Way to go appledatabase.com

does you iphone have a activation lock on there

By quinshayla s.

Yes the price is more as it is considered blacklisted, but it can still be processed. For a quote just fill out the information on our website for blacklisted phones.

By Kyle L., Apple Database Representative

Once you go on the website and choose the product and pay, we get notification and begin the unlock process.

By Kyle L., Apple Database Representative

Email us at cs@appledatabase.com the IMEI, model, and carrier of the phone and we can provide a quote to remove the old information so you can put in new information.

By Kyle L., Apple Database Representative

Yes it can take 1-7 business days to be fully unlocked if successful.

By Kyle L., Apple Database Representative

We would need to know the carrier to give you an accurate quote. You can email us the carrier and model of phone to cs@appledatabase.com and we can get you the quote. Thank you

By Kyle L., Apple Database Representative

Yes we unlock the phone from the carrier so you can use another carrier on it.

By Kyle L., Apple Database Representative

Yes, you can email us the information and we can give you a quote. If you mention you heard of us through here you get 10% off.

By Kyle L., Apple Database Representative

In order to accurately answer that we would need the make and model of phone you are trying to unlock, the country and carrier, and if it is under contract, blacklisted or clean.

By Kyle L., Apple Database Representative

We can do Cricket iPhone 5S. The cost is $44.99 and it can take up to 10 days for unlock to be completed. Sorry to hear about other companies but as with any service there is no guarantee unlock will work. We do offer 100% money back guarantee if unlock does not work. If you would like to purchase the unlock please visit our site and submit the information.

By Kyle L., Apple Database Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Apple Database staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Apple Database