CellUnlocker.net reviews

Tel: 1-800-507-9077
sales@cellunlocker.net

zdravkos2
5/2/17

I was amazed with their fast and affordable service.I will recommend to all my friends and family. Also I will use to my other phones in family

richarde74
4/25/17

Do not buy a code from this site! It's a RIPOFF. Sent numerois emails and they dont respond and Im still waiting on the code 7 days later. I will report them to BBR. AND YOU GUYS SHOULD TOO.

dawnm103
4/1/17

It was fast, easy and affordable. I was given clear instructions on what to do and what to do if I had any problems. I didn't have any trouble at all. I received the email and was using my phone within minutes! I took my phone to a tech and they were going to charge me a lot more money and it was going to take much longer. I am so glad that I didn't have to buy a new phone to switch carriers when I moved to another country!

yvanb2
3/18/17

J'ai acheter les codes pour déverrouiller mon cell LG G3 et tout fonctionne très bien je vous recommande il es excellent.

paulinei2
3/7/17

Was able to unlock my cellphone myself, thanks to this site and rapid service online. They sent a list of 5 unlock codes and I tried the first on top of the list and it worked immediately. The codes were sent within the 20-30 minutes on a weekend... I recommend this site and service. Good price also, Am a Canadian client and exchange rate was applied and everything was A ok. Thanks so much !!!

laurac213
3/3/17

Had to try a few methods suggested, but worked like a charm once I got to the right one! I waited a little longer than expected for my code; their site gives the impression that you get it immediately, however it didn't take more than 24 hours so that was good at least. I wasn't impressed that it's advertised all over the site as free, when you need to pay for the unlock code; not impressed with the false advertising. At least it's cheaper than having someone else do it. Thank you!

sharminv1
2/16/17

Please do not use their services. I was promised that i would get the key within one week and i did not. After that i tried contacting them and they did not reply to my mails and after 7 mails they contacted me and gave me another date which of course they were unable to deliver

lirav
2/16/17

Excellent service mi t mobile was unlocked in one day. Thank you i recommend it.............................................

dianaz9
2/13/17

It took like 1 day to unlock my phone and very good price! I received an email that my phones is unlocked, and I didn't even need to do anything except for turning my phone on, that's all.
I would recommend this website!

alisonm48
2/10/17

Placed order on Monday, had code last night, followed the instructions and it's working great.Very impressed.

keithm99
2/9/17

Had to unlock a rogers phone in Canada. Spent a couple of days reading reviews and just wanted this to work. It appeared many of the poor reviews were user error or customer service issues. This led me to believe the actual unlock service worked, so I went with these guys. Quite simply, this is legit and it works. Took a couple of days for the unlock confirmation email to come in and it was easy. I know its hard to rate 5 stars, just like its hard to rate a person 10/10. but this worked as describe, no issue at all for me.

dilc1
2/9/17

I never thought I will be able to unlock my T mobile phone, because for T mobile there is a special app that need to use for unlocking provided by T mobile. I saw that cellunlocker.net has a service that unlock T-mobile phone which uses the T-mobile app. I placed the order. Three days later I got the confirmation email. Then I followed the specified protocol. Boom.... my T mobile s7 edge unlocked permanently.......

tiyenal
2/4/17

I used cellunlocker for my HTC phone about a month and a half ago and paid 41$ after conversion from USD to Canadian dollars. My code did not work and after a MONTH AND A HALF of trying to get a refund I am left without a refund and now without any money to buy a new SIM card for my new phone that was given to me out of pity (due to being an extremely broke student who relied on this company to work).
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, they will not reply to your emails once they have your money and they will not issue a refund unless you continually hassle them over a ridiculous time span. To get a refund you need to take a video of the IMEI and unlock code not working which is extremely hard when you don't have a phone due to this situation!!!! Still waiting for my money back.
Horrible service, absolutely a money grab and nothing more.

davidd305
1/30/17

Cell Unlocker provided 2 codes which didn't work but wouldn't give me a refund. doctorSIM provided a code which did work - for less than half the cost of the Cell Unlocker codes. Avoid Cell Unlocker.

alvaror6
1/18/17

Cell Unlocker, www.cellunlocker.net

I have a Huawei Ascend G7 and took me months to unlock. I tried a few online services and even going to the carrier's shop. Nobody could give me unlock codes and made me wait for weeks.

FINALLY I decided to use Cell Unlocker services and in less than 24 hours I had a working unlock code. Not only that but their customer support service was quick and reliable.

5 out of 5 stars. Totally recommend it.

silvyg1
1/12/17

Unlock code recived fast, functional and great service. Now I can use my galaxy s7 edge in any carrer I'm so happy.

davep105
1/7/17

This phone unlocking website is horrible! I ordered my phone to unlock on the 26th of December 16, I understand that the holidays will delay the process, but as of today 7Jan2017, my phone is still not get unlocked. I contacted them several time inregarding my order, they told me the latest would be 6th of Jan, well, I have received nothing yet, but with a locked phone. When I first get the email it's 4days. But it appeartly take way more than that. If you are about to get your phone unlocked and reading the reviews before you order. My suggestion is not give this website a try. There are many other websites that does the same services and cost the same, why pick something that taking FOREVER to get done. They also have horrible customer services ..... I tried to leave a comment on their website, after I left it. It says the comment needs to get reviewed to publish, in other words, they control what comments to put on and what not to. When I visit their website the second day, of course, my comment magically disappeared. If you go to their website and take a look at their comments, it's all positive. Really ? Or they just delete all the negative ones. I'm a fair person and hardly leave negative feadback. But for cellunlocker.net, I want to let other folks know a bit about how their services really are. The funny thing is , once you ordered on their website, u cannot get refund. Their reason is order is already submitted. The only way to get refun is the unlock is not working ...... so, think twice before you still want to do this .

stevieg4
1/5/17

Can't lie sometime it take 7 days sometimes 1-2 days depends on the carrier
Your phone lock to but other then that it work grate, will come back again!

jamesk190
1/2/17

I placed an order about a week ago for my galaxy s7 with Videotron but still have not heard anything. I sent them multiple emails but they never replied back. I am still waiting to get the code but God knows when..

rebeccam121
12/26/16

The service was great for getting the unlock code. It did take 30 hours to come through but I was informed why it was taking so long.

johnp125
12/23/16

I've had a number of phones unlocked by cellunlocker.net over the years. Never had a problem. My last unlock was a Moto G4 Plus which wasn't identified specifically in their list (G4 only not Plus). I was able to ask for confirmation and get a response almost immediately via their online CHAT option. Placed the order and a few hours later I had the code and unlocked my phone. Doesn't get any better than that.
The cost to unlock my phone was entirely reasonable and substantially less than what I had found locally or at other sites on the Internet. I would have no problem recommending them to friends, family or total strangers.

ashlieb1
12/19/16

It has been 6 days and counting, I chose this site due to other reviews getting unlocked within 24 hours. I was leaving Canada within the week and figured 1-5 business days that's plenty of time by the time I get back it should be unlocked! Wrong, I have spent $60 trying to unlock this phone and i want my money back but because it hasn't stated a negative result they won't refund my money! The robots on the chat have said by the end of the day twice now! The worst is, there is no communication, cannot even tell me what they are waiting on, or even if it states 1-5 days anything longer then that should be an email of an update or something

anishr1
12/18/16

Absolute failure & lethargic .. I applied for an unlocking code.. hoping to get the code in 24 hrs.. today's its been more than 5 days.. and all i get is we are processing.. when i asked for refund, they said.. you would only get a refund if their search is negative.. so even if its 5 months they won't refund.. bloody thieves..

mikec262
12/17/16

Great fast efficient service worked first time in less than an hour.

butchs5
12/17/16

They say it could take up to 24hrs to get your unlock code. Wrong! I had my phone unlocked within a few hours of contacting Cellunlocker. Amazing fast service. Will continue to use Cellunlocker.

Hey , If you have a order with them send them the no of your order and the issue you wanna resolve and they will respond you . I never call them just chat and emailed them and they did answer me

By Marcel M.

You will have to set up your outgoing and incoming settings. You'll also need to find the correct APN or VPN settings on your mobile carrier website.

By darek j.

inbox can sometimes filter the righteous mail as spam.

By Simon A.

All I can say is that I had no trouble unlocking my BlackBerry phone by following the instructions. They followed up on my experience the next day to see if I had any problems. You need a sim card to connect to the Virgin network. You can get this at a Virgin Mobile store or on line. You can go on line to sync your phone and follow the instructions.

By Ken M.

I travel a lot and I have owned many cellphones. I have always found the network providers to be really uncooperative regarding unlocking "their" phones. Yesterday my sister needed her phone unlocked and we were in a hurry so I went online and found Cellunlocker. The website is really clear, it cost less than $20.00 Canadian, and I had my sister's phone unlocked in less than an hour. The entire process was very easy, I think if people are struggling, it's because they haven't taken the time to read the directions. Measure twice, cut once!! Highly recommended.

By Rosemary K.

1 to 2 days and then a, matter of minutes

By Tiffany c.

Thank you!

By Cellunlocker -., CellUnlocker.net Representative

you have to go to their site, where you can know if your imei is good and can be unlocked. If they can't unlock they'd refund the money back. Sure.

By besci j.

Honestly man I haven't gotten anything in the past 72hrs and I am starting to believe this is a scm.

By luis g.

Yes I agree supply and demand think of the last time you sold something if you ever have would you have asked for more if you thought u would get it....?

By Tiffany c.
Questions? Get answers from the CellUnlocker.net staff and other customers.

17 Photos for CellUnlocker.net