Review of MobileUnlocks

MobileUnlocks reviews

deanr25
12/5/14

I am still in dispute with them after 2 weeks without a phone as the unlock codes did not work.
I have sent them no less than 17 emails as I have not had even so much as a confirmation that they are dealing with the issue of the wrong unlock codes being sent out.
The only thing I will say that I am pleased about with them, is that I could pay with Paypal so that I am covered by them with their buyer protection policy.
If you are considering using mobileunlocks.com, then I suggest you use Paypal to pay also. At least you have a chance at getting your money back by doing so.

In my experience? They are just another one of the many fraudulent unlock companies out there that just take your money and when they've done this to enough people, they'll shut down and keep the cash.

SCUM.

Tip for consumers: If you do get duped by their lower prices and decide to give them a go, USE PAYPAL!!
At least if it goes wrong you can claim your money back from fraudulent companies

jeffreyr18
6/12/14

Amazingly fast and courteous service. My HTC Desire C unlock code sent immediately and worked a treat. Whole unlocking procedure from initial contact to unlocked phone about 30 minutes. Brilliant!

janep15
1/31/14

Fast, cheap and it actually worked! Brilliant!!!

davey97
12/13/13

I contacted mobileunlocks.com about unlocking my mobile just had to give Make Blackberry , model curve 8520 , phone IMEI number and within 5 mins had the unlock code for my phone. Followed instructions and inserted unlock code and in less than 5 mins my phone was unlocked. If I ever require to unlock a phone again I will certainly use this site again and I will also recommend to any body wishing to have their phone unlocked

gauravv1
7/12/13

Never thought that getting Unlock code for a phone will be so fast and easy. I have checked 4-5 sites for unlocking and mobileunlocks.com were cheapest and fastest. To be honest i got my code in just 10 minutes flat. And they even offer full refund if code doesn't works. Now that's something which no one else does. Others will say make sure you give right IMEI no. and we won't be able to do refund and stuff like that. But i was convinced in just 5 minutes with them.

I got my Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini( I8190N) which was locked with O2 in a best possible way. Thanks a lot mobileunlocks.com team.

paulb78
12/26/12

mobileunlocks dealt with my request very fast, unlocked my blackberry curve 9320 within 15mins on ordering even on christmas day. i will definately be using them again and telling friends and family..

janiem
11/30/12

I used this service for a Blackberry Torch 9800 which needed unlocking, The first code I received was unsuccessful so I was given a refund no questions asked... then I received another code which worked with no problems at all.
I would recommend this service to anyone, communication was professional, friendly and reliable! 5**** from me.

Questions? Get answers from the MobileUnlocks staff and other customers.

MobileUnlocks?