IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

quanj1
6/15/18
Quick easy and affordable unlocking service. I hope that there will be no issues with unlocking my phone, hmm if doesnt work can i be refunded?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Quan! If the SIM-Lock Deactivation process gets rejected, we will inform you of the reason of the rejection and then we will lay you down all your options. Refund is of course included :D
naveenk30
6/11/18
The payment method is so fast and authenticate, i have tried every where to unlock my Iphone 6 which is locked to Stright Talk wireless, when i purchaged after that i ddint use any network in that modile i can say it is fresh new piece, lets see how they can work on to unlock my locked phone. it it worked will would like to order more....
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Naveen. If you want further assistance with your order or the status of your order (We keep our customers up to date during the whole procedure through our ticketing platform) you can send us in private your Transaction ID and an agent will get back to you. Also, once we receive a positive reply, you will be automatically notified through your personal ticket!
franklina15
6/9/18
Awesome, thanks very much for this site. My problem was quickly resolved and i had my phone working perfectly again
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Franklin! We are really happy that you stayed satisfied with our services. We are trying to be as quick and efficient as possible. Glad that you recognized that and now you can make phonecalls with your unlocked iPhone! Also, thank you for that great review :D Enjoy your Clean and Unlocked iPhone!!
emekas
6/7/18
Awesome its so amazing thank you so much I never thought I will be able to use the phone again.i will say thank you once again God bless you
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Emeka!! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone :D We are extremely happy that you trusted our services and that we managed to keep you 100% satisfied :D Lets us know if you have any other questions! Again, happy calls! :D
lykl
6/4/18
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Lyk. Thanx for leaving a review for our services. If you want an update about your order (Within 1 hour from your order a real agent will provide you a reply with the status of your order) you can reply to the ticket that was created right after your payment. Our IMEI reports are instant, whereas the SIM-Lock Removal request service might take from 1 to 3 business days.
elifa1
6/3/18
Through PayPal, your guaranteed to receive your refund if it is they may absolutely do nothing for you. I would say give it a try, and see what happens, every case and iPhone is different, so you wont really know until you try. At least with IPhoneUnlock.Zone you have peice of mind knowing youre working with a good team. Thanks for the support!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Elif. Thank you for your nice words. This is true that every case is unique. We are trying to keep the same procedure for ALL the cases, so from the user's point of view, only the IMEI number should be provided. Everything else is being taken cared by us! If you want an update for your order, please send us a message through our Ticketing Platform! If your iPhone is already unlocked, then Enjoy it :D
acec23
6/1/18
Excellent fast action unlocking service and very accommodating. Thanks.....................................
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ace! Thank you for sharing your unlocking experience you had with us here! Enjoy your UNLOCKED iPhone!! If you need anything we are 1 email away :D
osbaldos
5/30/18
i hope that this system to unlock icloud can be real, to have my iphone activate and buy more unlock iclouds
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Osbaldo. Thanx for sharing here your experience with us. If you have any questions, please contact us through our ticketing platform (A ticket has been created for you right after the completion of your payment!).
shravankumarm
5/27/18
Overall very good.. thanks for your support,Waiting on a unlock for it but I am hopeful. It was easy and quick
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Shravan. Thank you for your feedback and for sharing your experience with us here. If you have any question, just reply to the ticket that was created for you. An agent will reply to you as soon as possible!
kourtneyv
5/23/18
Fast and reliable indeed, was very skeptical at first because a lot of crazy people lout there who would gone orbld mmm
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Kourtney! Thanx for your nice words! We are doing our best to keep our services as fast as possible and keep our customers 100% satisfied! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
kenzys
5/22/18
Waiting on a unlock for it but I am hopeful. It was easy and quick and l
Payment processing was quick and easy so I am really anxious to have my own phone again
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Kenzy. We will do our best to make your iPhone usable again! If you have any questions, you can always contact us through our ticketing platform (Everything is to your email inbox!).
georgeg235
5/21/18
Hello can you unlock an iphone x vodafone uk blacklist ? please cand you send me an email *****@icloud.com
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello George. Unfortunately, the SIM-Lock Removal request service does not support blacklisted devices. Also, there is not an IMEI Unlock service for the time being for this particular network. You can contact us again after 2-3 weeks. Maybe a new service will get online until then!
davys11
5/21/18
Fast payement,hopefully fast unlock to. Eu Germany based operation. Uses couponcodes to promote services
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Davy. The whole procedure is automated. If you want to check anything specific to your case, just reply through our ticketing platform and an agent will get in touch with you!
shayanm
5/19/18
I forgot password icloud please.help me how can do something open my iPad .how can delete icloud password
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Shayan. Please use our Community Q&A section for such questions (We already replied to many similar questions).
daniels523
5/11/18
Great service good communication it only take me three days for the process to be completed I Definitely recommend this company 100% worth it
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Daniel. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone! If you need anything just send us a message :D Again, thanx for sharing your experience you had with us here! Start making phone calls :D
peruzc
4/4/18
Excellent and quick service. They delivered as promised. I was frequently updated on their progress. I will certainly use their services again in the future. Thank you very much.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Peruz! Thanx for your awesome review! We are doing our best to deliver as fast as possible and keep our customers in the loop! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone. If you have any questions you can always send us a message! Take Care!!
taniae4
3/29/18
Thank you so much for doing the best that you can Im still waiting to see if the phone takes the Sim card that I put in thank you very much please get back to me a soon as you get more information
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Tania. Thanx for your great review. Your IMEI number will be submitted (if it is not already submitted) for an Unlock after 1 hour from your order. You can send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update of its current status (Even though we always keep everyone updated through our ticketing platform).
benl105
3/2/18
If you do not want to lose money and loss time. Do not believe in this site www.iphoneunlock.zone, the ads are very good but when you have paid for the service you need, it causes you to pay another amount. Finally got nothing, lost money without an answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Servicios fraudulent, website de phishing, scammer.
Si no quieres perder dinero y perder tiempo. No crea en este sitio www.iphoneunlock.zone, los anuncios son muy buenos, pero cuando ha pagado por el servicio que necesita, le hace pagar otra cantidad. Finalmente no obtuve nada, perdí dinero sin una respuesta.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Neu ban không muon ma^t tien và mat thoi gian. Đung tin vào trang web này www.iphoneunlock.zone, các quang cáo rat tot nhưng khi ban đã thanh toán cho dich vu ban ca^`n, nó se~ khien ban phai tra mot khoan tien khác. Cuoi cùng không có gì, mat tien mà không có câu tra loi.
--------------------------------------------------------------

www.iphoneunlock.zone
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Ben. Please send us your Transaction ID to verify that you are one of our customers. We NEVER ask for extra payments to none of our products/services. In additions, if one of our services fail, we always provide full refund, since we are only using PayPal for our payments/transactions, which makes the whole procedure quick and easy. Send us your Transaction ID in private to locate your order and give you an update as soon as possible.
bobb1524
2/23/18
Quick and simple easy to do and friendly Great service was not complicated and not onve did i feel like i was being ripped off..... actual review not a bot
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Bob. Thanx for your great review. Let us know if there is anything else we can do and if you have any questions, just drop us a message :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
shivap2
2/14/18
I order an iPhone unblacklisting. it has been 2 months and still it is not resolved properly. First, they said they unblacklisted it and with in couple of days it got balcklisted again, when enquired about it they said they resubmitted it again to unblack list. Now it has been more than 15 days and no one is even responding to my queries. I want to cancel the service and want to get my money back.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Shiva. Can you please provide us the Transaction ID of your order to locate it and give you an update? Let us short this out as soon as possible and get your iPhone Unblacklisted, but first please provide us in private your Transaction ID to verify that you are one of our customers and locate your order. Thank you.
lucaso8
1/25/18
I bought an iPhone in NY while was visiting and unfortunately it was blacklisted.
As promised it was removed.
I really recommend
Muito obrigado , recomendo a todos os brasileiros.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Lucas! Enjoy your Trip, your CLEAN iPhone and the phone calls during your stay in NY :D Thanks for posting your experience with us!
duongl
1/24/18
I accidentally bought an iphone that was blacklisted by Tmobile. Requested unblacklist and it was done after 4 days. Now I can use the phone normally.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Duong! Enjoy your CLEAN iPhone :D Thank you for this review! If you have any questions, you can contact us any time!!
pliniom
1/24/18
You guys are amazing, I tried 3 different unlocking services online and they all failed. It took you guys only a few hours and boom!! I will definitely recommend you to anyone who asks. If I can give you 10 stars I would!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Plinio! This is our Goal! Provide as quick as possible our SIM-Lock Deactivation solutions. We really appreciate of your review and we are very very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services :D Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!!
marissam37
1/14/18
Excellent, I get to find out about the outstanding balance for phone. I hope they could help me get it unlock for free
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Marissa! We will keep you updated through your unique ticket for your case. Thanx again for sharing your experience with us :D
guse8
1/14/18
Excellent service, kept me in the loop along the way and finally an unlocked phone that was blacklisted by the carrier. Thanks.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Gus! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!! We are very happy that you stayed satisfied throughout the whole process. We are doing the best we can to keep our services to the highest level! Again, enjoy your fully unlocked iPhone! Take Care!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone