IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

anastasiosp3
5/14/19
Wanted to buy an iPhone from ebay and I was afraid for any weird locks. I used their service and I received the report in 5-6 seconds! Good thing that it came so fast, cause I was about to buy it. It turned out to be iCloud Locked and blacklisted! Thanx guys, you just saved me $500!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Anastasios. We are very glad that we saved you from spending $500 for an unusable iPhone! This is a great lesson for everyone, to check an iPhone before buying it. Like your case, it will save you a lot of money! Thanx again for your great review.
johanf15
5/11/19
I had this problematic iPhone for almost 4 months. They figured out what the problem was and unlocked it in 6 days. They kept me updated throughout the whole process and even explained me in detail what was wrong with my iPhone 6s+. Nice and qiuck job.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Johan. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied with our services and that you can now use your device without any limitations! If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
panagiotisd3
5/11/19
My I phone X was unlocked from T-MOBILE in just 4 days.

Very good job and the guys are very helpful
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Panagiotis! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone X! Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. If you have any follow up questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
nadiab30
5/10/19
Thanx for the quick report and the unlock! They responded very quickly. They made the whole process seem simple and easy!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Nadia. We are doing our best to keep our IMEI Unlock Check service as quick as possible! Now, we are under 10 seconds. Hopefully we will make it even quicker! Thnx again for your awesome review!
dangeloc2
4/20/19
My process is professional so far thanks! I enjoyed the honesty from you guys really do. To many scammers going around way to much these days
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx Dangelo. If you have any questions about your order, we are 1 message away! Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us here!
uniquei2
4/17/19
I'd like to first thank: Sophia B., she went over & beyond in her excellent communications and clarity of the Product, her expertise in the field is very professional & the Company, very professional in assisting their customers on all levels! Thank you so very much for this experience & opportunity to have had.

Sincerely,

Unique
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you! (Also Sophia sends her regards and thanks as well!). If you have more questions we are here to answer them for you! We know that iPhone unlocking it a complicated thing, but we are here to make it as simple as possible! Thanx again!
raymondr100
4/15/19
An amazing service, takes some time to get unlocked or blacklisted removed but the agents their keep you informed about the process. Which is very helpful.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Raymond. We are doing our best to keep all our services within our estimated completion times. Some of them (Thankfully a small minority) exceed this period, but at the end we do our job! Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone!
sunnyv10
Sunny V.
4/14/19
I had moronicly purchased an iPhone from someone without considering the imei number. It was BLACKLISTED BY SPRINT. I used this service and within a few days I was able to get the phone unblacklisted
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Sunny. Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone here! Enjoy your Clean iPhone :D If you have any questions, we are here to help!
namt7
4/5/19
Nu m đưc tht thì bn đúng là gii tht đây , vì mt tháng nay mình đã mt mi vì chic đt này mà vn làm không đưc
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Nam. If you want to know more about this iPhone, such as if it locked, Blacklisted, iCloud Locked, Under Contract, if it has Unpaid Bills or if it is Replaced, so you learn if it can get unlocked, please use our instant IMEI Check services to do so. To our report, we also include unlocking recommendations and solutions. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/unlock-check/
bobt287
2/21/19
There took a little longer than advertised but overall they did what they said they would do
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Bob. Sorry for the delay. Thankfully everything turned out OK and you can now enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, let us know! Again, thank you for sharing with everyone your experience.
ferencs4
2/21/19
Great support, my problem was a bit difficult to solve but they were very helpful and at the end i was satisfied.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ferenc. We are very glad that we fixed your iPhone's lock issue. Enjoy your Unlocked iPhone and if you need anything, just send us a message :D Take Care and thanx for sharing here your experience with us!
joset103
2/18/19
THESE PEOPLE MADE A GREAT JOB, PAITENCE IS WHAT YOU NEED!!! THANKS ALOT!!! It might have took alot of time but its worth the price as well!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Jose for your review. We are very happy that you stayed satisfied by our services. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! If you have any questions, we are here to respond :D
ryanc420
2/17/19
So far the process has been easy. Will provide additional stars when Iphone Unlock Z delivers as advertised.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ryan. Can you please send us a private message with the Transaction ID or IMEI number or the ticket number to locate your order and send you an update?
pablog42
2/9/19
I did learn about blacklist and Unbar. I bought a used iPhone 8 that was financially blacklisted.
I found this site. I hope it works. I'm not sure if they will refund my money if it does not work. Would be nice to use the phone.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Pablo. Thanx for trusting us for fixing your iPhone. A ticket was created for you right after your payment. If you have any questions, you can simply reply there and an agent will respond you asap!
courtneyg68
2/5/19
I think it makes no sense to ask for a review before you rendering service. The process was easy, but when you try and write a ahort review it makes you add more words.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Courtney. We also offer a review link after the completion of our orders. We are constantly trying to make the whole ordering procedure easy to understand and finalize, so this is a good way of getting feedback. You are more than welcome to update your review after the completion of your order! If you want an update of your order, reply to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment.
nathanh213
1/28/19
Very quick response, completed my order in less then 24hr. I'm very very happy with there services. I highly recommend this company for your needs
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Nathan! Thanx for your sharing with everyone your experience with our services! Enjoy your Unlocked and Clean iPhone! If you have any questions, just send us a message :D
monicah102
1/25/19
cool info access but not sure if they can do what they say they can....I'll update if able to...easy to do...like that it is through paypal for the payment.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Monica. You can send us your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update (Or you can simply reply to the ticket that was created for you, and ask any question you want).
davids2028
1/6/19
Thank you! I'm hoping this works out. So far so good. Hoping it isn't a rip-off. We shall see. I have to enter at least 100 characters so maybe this is a scam. Ha!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you David for trusting your iPhone to us. You can reply us to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment if you have any questions about your order.
gilbertr42
1/4/19
Hi my name is Gilbert I bought and iPhone 7 clean but with iCloud lock in a street deal. At first I thought I could figure it out. But in the end I got scammed by other companies and lost my money. Still IMEI support team. They helped me even if it didn't work they tried and where honest with me. If you have an iPhone that is iCloud lock but not marked as stollen then give it to them you might have better luck. What ever you do please don't use the following website iphoneimei.net they will scam you and you will suffer it. Thanks for reading and have a nice day
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Gilbert. Thank you for your honest review about our services and support. If you have any questions, we are 1 email away!
danielaj8
1/4/19
Quick and easy to use. Waiting for final completion. Good explanation of service and prices for the given service
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Daniela. If you have any questions about your order, reply to the ticket that was created after your payment!
kennethb237
1/1/19
Beautiful job. Well done on the first part of the job they did for me. As for the rest of the job I don't know yet because the job is not completed yet but I'llet you know. l
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Kenneth. Thanx for that review. You can contact us by simply repling to the ticket that was created for you and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible!
quintellusc
12/21/18
I hope it's not a scam cause I got trick out my iPhone 6plus n he had reported lost which he did just to get another phone
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Quintellus. You can send us in private your Transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update OR you can simply reply to the new ticket that was created for you and an agent will get back to you as soon as possible!
pradeepk29
12/18/18
Yes very good excellent job u did fine super marvellous incredible awesome like it soooo much but a bit expensive
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Pradeep. We are very glad that you trusted our services twice and we successfully unlocked your iPhones! Enjoy them! If you have any questions you know where to find us!
alexandras88
12/14/18
Well it is asking to leave a review without waiting to see if they complete your order or not, so i mark 5 star but we will see if it needs to be lowered or not.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Alexandra. Hopefully you will not have to lower your review :D If you have any questions about your order, please reply to the ticket that was created for you right after your payment! An agent will get back to you as soon as possible!
andrewl315
12/11/18
I am writing this review as 5 stars because of the great communication I had with their representative, Zisis. He was fast and courteous.

To let people know, make sure your phone is clean. Meaning off contract also.

I apparently never saw it, and they were understanding and refunded me the money back.

If anything, I had a good experience. Sucked my phone could not unlock. But I am sure they can do it if I paid for their other service.

Good luck everyone.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thanx for that review Andrew. A new ticket should have been created for you right after your payment. If you want any updates, you can simply reply to that ticket and the agent responsible for your order will get back to you as soon as possible!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone