Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

paulaz9
11/11/18

I would like my refund. I did the order after I surprise I need to pay more 56 very expensive the company doesn't answer my emails

andreye3
11/8/18

увидел цену что можно всего за 2 тысячи разблокировать свой iPad air 2 и заплатил сервису iphoneimei.net запрашиваемую сумму, через пару часов мне пришло сообщение на почту, что ура мы можем разблокировать ваш ipad за 1-5 дней ноооо вы должны ЕЩЁ заплатить 2300. за 4300 мы вам его разблокируем!! мол вы оплатили только предзаказ ха ха ха... спустя месяц я решился и заплатил .... и что вы думаете. приходит сообщение мы получили вашу оплату ожидайте ответа. и вот тут приходит просто трешовое сообщение. (мы получили вашу оплату и что бы мы могли приступить к анлоку вы должны отправить нам чек с покупки вашего устройства иначе мы не сможем вам помочь) такого развода я в жизни не видел, и мало того что мой айпад даже НЕ БЫЛ в режиме LOST им еще чек понадобился, вот уроды. Люде не видитесь на этот сервис и подобные. как итог 4300 просто пропали. Их почта supports@iphoneimei.net моя почта если чем то сможете помочь blackberik003@mail.ru

wojciechk9
11/6/18

Hello. I bought an iphone x unlocking service from the UK at iphoneimei.net. They come from the Orange EE network. I received information that I need to use the premium option to unlock. I paid £ 218 for this. I placed the order on 05/06/2018. Until today, the blockades have not been removed and the money has not been credited to my account. The company also does not reply to emails. Attention to the company. Regards Wojtek from Poland.

johns3380
11/5/18

Total scam. They claim they can do things worth paying for but they can only do things that are free and they will not give you a refund.

reqwrewq
11/4/18

scammers, DO NOT PAY THEM! scammers, DO NOT PAY THEM! scammers, DO NOT PAY THEM! scammers, DO NOT PAY THEM!

desmonds16
10/25/18

Stay away from this site. Fake reviews posted on web site to lure unsuspecting prospects - like me unfortunately.

Pad USD$28 for a service that was advertised to unlock your phone within 24-48 hours but after you paid it notifies you that the service you just paid for is for a service that might occur in the future. Sent an email to s"support" and 18 hours later received a reply telling what the problem was but offered no solution. When I asked them for next steps - no response.

No phone number. Slow to non-existent response. All the hallmarks of a scam.

johnd2010
10/25/18

Bait you in stating $28 to unlock the phone, after you pay they come back asking for another $120......

luisg129
10/17/18

This business is the worst when it comes to bait and switch. They quote you a price for a prepaid unlock and then when it is ready, they charge you some more. RUN AWAY to another company.

nickf116
10/17/18

do not trust to this company, it is full scam! I have paid $70, but my iphone not unlocked!
They asked to pay 2 times, the first time $28 and the second time $42 and nothing!

kacpers2
10/15/18

The administrator collected money from the account, he told me that another payment should be made for the amount of 149.99 gbp. Earlier this information did not appear. Fraud! I do not recommend.

davidb1749
10/13/18

I would post no starts if possible.
Don't trust these people.I ordered an unlock paid $147USD and no service. Been 5 weeks. 2 weeks ago they posted this:
**This unlock is taking a little longer than usual - sorry. We are chasing this IMEI for you and have prioritised it. We will email you and update your status accordingly when it is unlocked.**
Unlocks are done on a first come, first served basis. You can now jump to the top of the queue with our FastTrack service for just £9.99

Have sent multiple emails asking them to complete order or issue refund. NO RESPONSE!

youngjaek
10/9/18

Tried to get my iPhone 8 sprint unlocked and paid them $28. They had a guaranteed money back. I heard nothing for weeks and was told by site to not contact then for 30 days. I contacted them after 30 days and was told I will not get my money back because what I paid for was 'preorder for the unlock' and not the unlock itself. They told me to cough up another $55 for an unlock. Stay away from them. They will unlock what they can and scam what they cannot.

tedt43
10/8/18

I purchased My iPhone 6+ at AT & T two years ago. I had the opportunity to upgrade to iPhone 8+. After that, I ceased planning iPhone 6+.
But for another purpose I would like to use iphone 6 +, therefore I ordered them to unlock it.

Their response for me was that this iPhone should be lost one or stolen one.
What? it's still on my hands.

When checking the status of my iPhone with a couple of blacklisted checks websites, they say they are always 100% clean and the phone is not on the blacklist.

They gave me a very cheap quality and very cheap support condition.
This should not be used to survive. This is a stupid stupid company.

ameets3
10/6/18

They say your phone is permanently unlocked, when it actually is not. Contacting them is of no use as they don't respond. They promptly send emails when they want more money. Common reasons, carrier cost went up.

kaih29
10/4/18

I wish I could give them 0 or lower!
This website is the biggest scam I've come across. Unfortunately, I used them before reading this and other review sites. As like other customers, I submitted my request and paid $28 only to receive another email needing another $42 which I paid as I believed $70 was cheaper than buying a new iPhone X. After about 4 days, they sent an email saying the phone was unable to be unlocked and they'll give me a voucher for $70 in good faith which can be used for another device or their premium service when it becomes available.
After reading the reviews, I decided to try another phone on another network so the "voucher" wouldn't go to waste but lo and behold they're claiming the phone is lost/stolen. I know for sure the phone wasn't lost/stolen because it came straight from the phone company.
This company is super fraudulent and there's no process to get back your money. Nochex and Dalpay aren't any help and because they have your phone listed in the email as los/stolen, that's bolstering their case not to refund people their money.
STAY FAR AWAY!!!!
I wish I read these reviews before I used this site but they came highly reviewed in an article.

michaelw890
10/4/18

unfortunately the price you see is not the price you will pay, once you have paid the original £19.99 they will come back and demand a further £65 - this is a SCAM

jeffa179
10/2/18

I used this company because they had decent reviews. After several days, I received an email from them that it was "lost or stolen/blacklisted". They gave me a 20.00 credit as a "good faith" ha! The phone was currently IN USE on AT&T's network and functional. I called AT&T and they said this was inaccurate. I also started my own unlock process on AT&T's site. I took a video of the phone with the IMEI, and making a successful call. I emailed this to iPhoneIMEI.net with no response. About a week later, I received an "approved" on my AT&T unlock request and they unlocked it for free. I also sent this email / screen shot to iPhoneIMEI with no response. So, in the end, I got a 20.00 credit where I paid 28.00. Don't think I'll be using them again, that's for sure. I saw a YouTube video of someone complaining about the exact same thing. Beware.

jesusm85
10/1/18

A real scam, then I made a
first payment of $ 28 send me an email telling me that now I have to
make a second payment of $ 42, once this is done, I enter the tracking
number for the time the order is, and tells me that I have
to pay $ 42, (in both payments I receive the payment confirmation from
nochex), of which the payment for the payment of the property, those
that are in the current state, I do not get an answer, I send them another
email if you have verified it, and I do not get an answer, I send
another email requesting the return of my money and I do not get an
answer. I hope that now I like and have to try
again the defender my criticism do not send me the email to
arroba.iphoneimei.net since it is the one that is directing me and from
which I asked for more money. I read the critics the great majority yas I did not do too much, I hope my experience serves some @ for something.A greeting.

peters618
9/29/18

iphoneimei.net did not inform me prior to the payment that i was only purchasing a pre-ordering service. Iphoneimei.net made me believe that i was buying the unlock itself.
Before paying Iphoneimei.net did NOT inform about purchasing a pre-ordering service. Instead Iphoneimei.net makes the customer believe that he is buying the unlock service.
Now they refusing to refund the payment and did not provide the promised unlock service. So I paid 30 USD for nothing.

lowelle5
9/26/18

Iive ordered the unlocking imei service then of course they offered faster service. This was done and paid for on 9/8/2018. Todays date is 9/262018. The percent rate hasnt moved and is still at 40%. Before buying the faster rate it was at 20%. I said that quick
When i ordered the faster service it jumped to 40%. I said okay now this shouldnt take too long. 2 weeks later still same spot and havent gotten an email or response from them. Anyways, just letting everyone know about IPHONEIMEI.NET dont try it. Just a waste of your money becauae i know ive wasted mine. They say it takes 30 days to get a refund. Well ill come back and make my review in 30 days to let you guys know whats up.

mattm312
9/26/18

Please don't give this company any money, they take your money and do nothing. Please avoid at all costs

fahadk6
9/24/18

1000% scammers. I have lost 125£ and no reply from anyone. Dont fall for any fake review that some people are saying that it worked for them. They are playing with your mind by posting fake reviews so you might believe that it will also work for you like fake positive reviews. They are doing this to counter real bad reviews and confusing people by believing that it worked for some people too so you can be among those. Its a SCAM SCAM SCAM. Period!

aidaa9
9/22/18

iphoneimei.net is SCAM service. First when you entering your imei number they says icloud Unlock is possible then ask you to pay 19 pounds then they says OK we checked your imei number unlock is possible please pay 30 pounds in addition. Then on 3rd day they says that your imei number is blacklisted and not possible to unlock and suggest you to use premium unlock service which will be available shortly and "refunding" your money to your email as a voucher for their "services" (lol)
This is not only scam this is real online criminal activity why UK or US cyber security authorities are closing their eyes to this criminal? May be they has special "subscription" from their services... corruption everywhere...

seanw136
9/21/18

If you have been scammed by this business' too then instead of just writing angry reviews report them to https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/ I have but nothing will result if I am the only one to report them.

They took £45 from me and never unlocked my phone. I lodged a claim with Visa but I never got my money back. This did piss them off though. So much so that they wrote and Andrew email back to me threatening to cancel my unlock (but they never unlocked my phone in the first place) unless I paid more. Hmmm certainly doesn't sound like a demand a legit business would make. Report them today!

axelj10
9/20/18

TOTAL SCAM
I bought the service to unlock an iPhone 7 sprint. They initially charged me 28 usd to do the pre-order of unlocking, after that they charged me 175 usd and made both payments because they assured me they would unlock the phone from 3 to 8 days, the last one payment I did it on August 4 until then I updated the information and they said they were delaying a bit the unlocks, after that they were lost from the map, I have sent many emails because they already spent 46 days of payment NO LONGER ANSWER ANY EMAIL and according to their policies after 30 days if they fail to unlock the money back. TOTALLY FALSE, A TOTAL DECEPTION. DO NOT GIVE THE FACE THEY STEAL YOU FROM FRONT.

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.