Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

martinb231
7/22/18

Has you enter country and carrier, takes you to next screen and asks you for your phone model and then a price shows up. For me $28, which I thought was a good deal. Then you key in your IMEI number, click Unlock Now and then still shows $28, in large print, with small print below indicating $175 on completion!?

mikeg496
7/20/18

Dear All, do not trust this service..this is 100% fake and cheat. These guys found a new way of cheating people over internet in the name of unlocking the phone. They attract people with a low initial fee (28+ USD) first and put you on hold for several months. After several follow-ups from ourside, they come back to us with a new deal to pay a second installment of about 70 USD. Once this is done , next you'll be asked to pay 100+ USD.... please step out ASAP if you are in stage one. I had a very bad time with these people, irresponsive and in-genuine team.

leos102
7/20/18

Total SCAM!! They offer a low price pre-order deposit and then try to scam you for a large amount. Will not converse with you either. A 100% TOTAL SCAM!!!

disappointedu1
7/18/18

They emailed confirmation they would be able to unlock a Straight Talk phone after demanding more money and were very quick to reply. However were unsuccessful and lied about the phone having outstanding payments or being stolen - neither of which are true and impossible as Straight Talk is a PAYG Service! They subsequently ignore communication and have not sent a refund. Do not use!

oswinj
7/16/18

They cannot unlock any iCloud locked devices which are currently sold by Apple, other than iPhone 5S and previous models which are discontinued by apple. Even if the device is a clean one they will make it a barred device which gives a msg (THIS SMARTPHONE IS UNCLEAN. This smartphone/tablet has been reported lost and is currently blocked by 1 or more networks.) You can check your device status on the website (cleancheck.me) prior to proceeding. I submitted proof that my devices are clean ones and they refused to process card refunds. And when it comes to iPad devices is also the same scenario, they only can unlock devices which are discontinued by apple. Please do not waste time submitting to remove iCloud or network locks which are currently sold by Apple and which are currently in contracts with any mobile network. They will not refund your money either. Please stay away from these scammers.

yitzij
7/13/18

Took my money never unlocked my phone tryed contacting them no reply the company that the payment goes through is a fake company and line rings dead now in contact with my bank to report the scam and recive my money back
DONT USE THEM THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONT UNLOCK

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY THEY ARE A SCAM

arat2
7/11/18

SCAM!!! Website says 3-8 business days to unlock a Sprint phone but been waiting for about a month and still nothing. Have sent multiple emails but these guys never answer. Do yourself a favor don't use these guys. They'll take your money and give you nothing.

alm124
7/9/18

As others have said, this is an obvious scam on a few levels; bait and switch then failure to fulfill. The pricing structure is not at all clear and ramps up as they fail to deliver. First the price was £19.99. Then the £19.99 was a pre-purchase price and an additional £30.00 was required to complete the unlock brining the total to £49.99. During the wait time an offer to go to the head of the queue was offered for another £9.99 (which I did not pay). A couple days later they send out an email advising the unlock could not be completed and provide a dubious excuse.

There are reputable phone unlocking services on the internet so there is no need to gamble with iPhoneIMEI.net

mamam7
7/8/18

DO not trust this Site...

mostly their business is to receive from you money..
in case not successful unlock they are trying to push you take their voucher... not giving money back(no card refund)...
their voucher you'll be use for next unsuccessful unlock...
end this will be endless... :)

better to donate this money to homeless kinds house.. .its more blessed way to throw to the wind your money

deannac60
7/7/18

I'd give them negative stars if I could. They charged me a pre-order unlock fee for an iphone 8 icloud unlock. They said they could unlock it and charged me a final fee. I paid it. After 3 days of watching some bull$#*! progress tracker, they said it cannot be unlocked and they will not refund the payment, but merely give me a voucher toward a future unlock. I decided to carrier unlock my crappy outdated iphone 5s since they refused to give me my WASTED $67 back, and now they are trying to charge me a total of $87 to unlock an outdated old phone!!! Customer service is awful. They do NOT even attempt to offer unhappy customers solutions. Their solution was to offer me a "discounted final fee" which was actually more than the damn original fee!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY DEALING WITH THIS SHADY COMPANY.

horacen2
7/2/18

This is a scam of the highest proportion. They set you up with a good price and then send you an email that your unlock is ready but you need to pay a hefty price for it to be released to you. And oh! the first money you paid, it cannot be refunded to you because it is "pre-order", whatever that means. It is just like the NIgeria 419 scam but this time perpetrated from UK. Don't ever do business with this company or your money is gone

funs3
6/25/18

I paid for the iCloud remover but I havent received the refund back I was told the voucher has been Mail to your email address so you can use it for the future Unlocking but actually I did not receive no voucher I emailed a couple of times to ask for the voucher but no reply

juanm190
6/25/18

Don't throw your money away. Specially in the iCloud removal "service" they will ALWAYS say that it's blacklisted even when it's NOT.
They're a SCAM and they REFUSE TO REFUND.
Also this page in TrustedPilot is also FAKE and tampered with FAKE reviews. Look for "iphoneimei" without the .NET so you can read REAL reviews of these scammers.

If you want your money back, contact NOCHEX directly and report this site. (NOCHEX is the system they use to process their payments, it's like Paypal)

andrewm450
6/22/18

Paid 60$ for unlock and them they emailed me that they can not unlock. I emailed them 4 times for refund and they did not bother to reply the emails. TOTAL SCAM!

tumurochirb
6/19/18

Bad customer service never answers back.
Made my first payment £20 in 11/11/2017.
Made my second payment £95 in 13/11/2017.
Never got my sprint device unlocked. Once they replied back it said: Sprint unlocking turned off internationally. Now it started, you are on the list. You can jump to the top of the queue with our FastTrack service for just £10.
And I don't know how many people scummed by these jerks.

lucye21
6/14/18

First time, my phone was unlocked super quick even though I was in Vietnam (phone was purchased in UK). Second time phone couldnt be unlocked as Id bought it under 6 months ago which is an industry standard. The team got back to me quickly and explained why it hadnt work. Definitely worth it and very straight forward.

alejandrod24
6/13/18

They will say that they can unlock iCloud once you pay them they will hold your payment for days asking you to submit ideas in bank verification once that is done they will tell you they cannot unlock your phone and they will issue you a credit to use for future purchases with them they are a complete scam and they do not process unlocks use a reputable website like MT they will say that they can unlock iCloud once you pay them they will hold your payment for days asking you to submit ideas and bank verification once that is done they will tell you they cannot unlock your phone and they will issue you a credit to use for future purchases with them they are a complete scam and they do not process unlocks use a reputable website like MTunlocker.com

georges452
6/12/18

Quick job right in time 5 stars i dont regret i pay the money any time for now im gone unlock my phone here

brooksh25
6/12/18

5 stars !!!!! IphoneIMEI.net is incredible. They delivered exactly what they said the would. If you need your phone unlocked, these are the people to do it. Again, thank you!
Brooks.....

valentinj3
6/12/18

Easy to use , safe and fast.
All that you have to do is to be patient for 2 days , this depends what phone you want to unlock

miros4
6/11/18

It gives 3 day but the unlocked is very good full unlocked good service and securily I sey to my friends to use this phone service

shawnm190
6/11/18

I was worried that I was going to get scammed. But it's real. My phone is unlocked. It ended up costing more than the original price which is explained in the terms and conditions though.

katarinal1
6/9/18

I didnt know there was a place to unlock phones online until a friend recommended iPhoneIMEI, it has been a very fast and reliable service. I just put my MEI number in and my phone was unlocked within a week. The same day, I went to a provider and got a phone plan installed and all is good. 10/10 would recommend anyone in need of a phone unlock service.

aldousm
6/9/18

1st time user of their service and they did not fail to deliver, although i got 3 of 4 services completed, the lone 1 is more of my carrier issue, nevertheless, it's amazing how once i thought of throwing these apple devices of mine, luckily i calmed down and my 'never give up find a way' attitude took over, and now i'm here giving a review to a well deserved service provider from a very satisfied customer, patience is a virtue, cheers

geoffh29
6/9/18

Very good service although I thought 5days was a bit of a wait however it all went without ahitch and I would reccomend you to any one

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.