Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

alexp301
8/7/18
They do not make it obvious that you have to pay a second fee after the first fee. Which is ridiculous. First $30 then $180? that is insane. They show the first payment clearly. However the second payment is hidden inside the terms and conditions. I usually read a little of the terms and conditions but not the whole thing and this time it got me. I would not recommend this BS services to anyone I know. If you are reading this do not use this company!!!!
oleksandrs7
8/6/18
they are liars, they ask much more after you pay first $28, also iPhone is still locked, they are not refund a payment
ekamg
8/3/18
Hello, I purchased 6S+ phone worth of $200. First time I was used iphoneapprovedunlock.co.uk website to unlock $28. They said unable to unlock it because of outstanding balance with sprint. Then I have asked to iphoneimei for unlock and mentioned that outstanding balance with sprint. They said no problem, I paid $28. But they are asking another payment $200. These are bull$#*!. they are fraud. Why are they asking $28. What you do with pre payment $28. They have to tell in the website $28 this is not unlocking service fee. Totally I wasted $56.

Waste of time.
mr166
8/3/18
iPhoneIMEI July 2018

The good - my iPhone 6S is unlocked and working on the Verizon network!
The OK - It took about 10 days to unlock the phone, 7 business days to be fair.
The ugly - while the ads make it look like its $28 to unlock your phone, the fine print tells you that the initial $28 payment is just a fee to enter the queue for the privilege of getting your phone unlocked and cannot be refunded. The actual unlock will take lots more money likely $80 or more.

To be clear, my phone is unlocked and the fine print does spell out the charges but don't expect a bargain unlock here. That said, they do get the job done.

Tip for consumers: Be aware that your total charge for the unlock will be north of $100.

ricardof34
8/1/18
ABSOLUTE SCAM ABSOLUTE SCAM ABSOLUTE SCAM!!!!

Please do not waste your money! I will explain how this scam company works. You initially pay $28 to supposedly unlock your phone but NOPE! They say that it will be done in 3-8 days but NOPE! I kept sending messages by email and after about 1 week or so someone replied saying that what I paid for ($28) was not the unlock but it was just to ensure to be told first when the unlock became available or how they termed it, it was a "pre-order". The first time you hear about this is when you email to complain to them so I bet they have this template email already prepared as I bet everyone has the same concern when the unlock never happens in the time frame they advertise. Eventually, about 3 months after I placed my "pre-order", I received an email that the unlock was ready for the "modest" price of $169.99. Basically just buy a new unlocked phone.

Dear, Iphone IMEI remember when I said that I would make sure to spread the word that this is a scam. I will not rest until this SCAM company is taken down. It is time that they stop taking advantage of people. SPREAD THE WORD!!!
muhammadr35
7/30/18
At first time i doubt it will work, but after i see the live progress i start believe, on day 3 my iPhone is reallly unlocked,. And i update the ios regularly and i still using this iphone till now.. thank you
folakel
7/28/18
These people are thieves. Omg I should have read reviews before paying.
it said $28 only to track the order and see a pending $91 payment.

I am so mad cos I guessed I wouldn't get a refund and from the comments I strongly doubt it.
nicoh9
7/27/18
Don't waste your money with this thieves. They won't unlock your cell phone and they don't comply with their terms and conditions, you won't get a refund.
sachinc8
7/26/18
its been 30 days but my iphone is not unlocked yet after paying $165
they never resly my inquries looks like scam
edwardj84
7/25/18
Their "price sheet" says $28, but then they ask you for $130 after that. Total scam site, don't use them. Go to Ebay, there are plenty of services for a quarter of the price. If they weren't so scammy and more upfront, they could get more business.
martinb231
7/22/18
Has you enter country and carrier, takes you to next screen and asks you for your phone model and then a price shows up. For me $28, which I thought was a good deal. Then you key in your IMEI number, click Unlock Now and then still shows $28, in large print, with small print below indicating $175 on completion!?
mikeg496
7/20/18
Dear All, do not trust this service..this is 100% fake and cheat. These guys found a new way of cheating people over internet in the name of unlocking the phone. They attract people with a low initial fee (28+ USD) first and put you on hold for several months. After several follow-ups from ourside, they come back to us with a new deal to pay a second installment of about 70 USD. Once this is done , next you'll be asked to pay 100+ USD.... please step out ASAP if you are in stage one. I had a very bad time with these people, irresponsive and in-genuine team.
leos102
7/20/18
Total SCAM!! They offer a low price pre-order deposit and then try to scam you for a large amount. Will not converse with you either. A 100% TOTAL SCAM!!!
disappointedu1
7/18/18
They emailed confirmation they would be able to unlock a Straight Talk phone after demanding more money and were very quick to reply. However were unsuccessful and lied about the phone having outstanding payments or being stolen - neither of which are true and impossible as Straight Talk is a PAYG Service! They subsequently ignore communication and have not sent a refund. Do not use!
oswinj
7/16/18
They cannot unlock any iCloud locked devices which are currently sold by Apple, other than iPhone 5S and previous models which are discontinued by apple. Even if the device is a clean one they will make it a barred device which gives a msg (THIS SMARTPHONE IS UNCLEAN. This smartphone/tablet has been reported lost and is currently blocked by 1 or more networks.) You can check your device status on the website (cleancheck.me) prior to proceeding. I submitted proof that my devices are clean ones and they refused to process card refunds. And when it comes to iPad devices is also the same scenario, they only can unlock devices which are discontinued by apple. Please do not waste time submitting to remove iCloud or network locks which are currently sold by Apple and which are currently in contracts with any mobile network. They will not refund your money either. Please stay away from these scammers.
yitzij
7/13/18
Took my money never unlocked my phone tryed contacting them no reply the company that the payment goes through is a fake company and line rings dead now in contact with my bank to report the scam and recive my money back
DONT USE THEM THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONT UNLOCK

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY THEY ARE A SCAM

arat2
7/11/18
SCAM!!! Website says 3-8 business days to unlock a Sprint phone but been waiting for about a month and still nothing. Have sent multiple emails but these guys never answer. Do yourself a favor don't use these guys. They'll take your money and give you nothing.
alm124
7/9/18
As others have said, this is an obvious scam on a few levels; bait and switch then failure to fulfill. The pricing structure is not at all clear and ramps up as they fail to deliver. First the price was £19.99. Then the £19.99 was a pre-purchase price and an additional £30.00 was required to complete the unlock brining the total to £49.99. During the wait time an offer to go to the head of the queue was offered for another £9.99 (which I did not pay). A couple days later they send out an email advising the unlock could not be completed and provide a dubious excuse.

There are reputable phone unlocking services on the internet so there is no need to gamble with iPhoneIMEI.net
mamam7
7/8/18
DO not trust this Site...

mostly their business is to receive from you money..
in case not successful unlock they are trying to push you take their voucher... not giving money back(no card refund)...
their voucher you'll be use for next unsuccessful unlock...
end this will be endless... :)

better to donate this money to homeless kinds house.. .its more blessed way to throw to the wind your money
deannac60
7/7/18
I'd give them negative stars if I could. They charged me a pre-order unlock fee for an iphone 8 icloud unlock. They said they could unlock it and charged me a final fee. I paid it. After 3 days of watching some bull$#*! progress tracker, they said it cannot be unlocked and they will not refund the payment, but merely give me a voucher toward a future unlock. I decided to carrier unlock my crappy outdated iphone 5s since they refused to give me my WASTED $67 back, and now they are trying to charge me a total of $87 to unlock an outdated old phone!!! Customer service is awful. They do NOT even attempt to offer unhappy customers solutions. Their solution was to offer me a "discounted final fee" which was actually more than the damn original fee!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND ENERGY DEALING WITH THIS SHADY COMPANY.
horacen2
7/2/18
This is a scam of the highest proportion. They set you up with a good price and then send you an email that your unlock is ready but you need to pay a hefty price for it to be released to you. And oh! the first money you paid, it cannot be refunded to you because it is "pre-order", whatever that means. It is just like the NIgeria 419 scam but this time perpetrated from UK. Don't ever do business with this company or your money is gone
funs3
6/25/18
I paid for the iCloud remover but I havent received the refund back I was told the voucher has been Mail to your email address so you can use it for the future Unlocking but actually I did not receive no voucher I emailed a couple of times to ask for the voucher but no reply
juanm190
6/25/18
Don't throw your money away. Specially in the iCloud removal "service" they will ALWAYS say that it's blacklisted even when it's NOT.
They're a SCAM and they REFUSE TO REFUND.
Also this page in TrustedPilot is also FAKE and tampered with FAKE reviews. Look for "iphoneimei" without the .NET so you can read REAL reviews of these scammers.

If you want your money back, contact NOCHEX directly and report this site. (NOCHEX is the system they use to process their payments, it's like Paypal)
andrewm450
6/22/18
Paid 60$ for unlock and them they emailed me that they can not unlock. I emailed them 4 times for refund and they did not bother to reply the emails. TOTAL SCAM!
tumurochirb
6/19/18
Bad customer service never answers back.
Made my first payment £20 in 11/11/2017.
Made my second payment £95 in 13/11/2017.
Never got my sprint device unlocked. Once they replied back it said: Sprint unlocking turned off internationally. Now it started, you are on the list. You can jump to the top of the queue with our FastTrack service for just £10.
And I don't know how many people scummed by these jerks.

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.
Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.