Review of UnlockRiver

UnlockRiver reviews

support@unlockriver.com

nickw155
1/15/19

After being scammed I was dubious on using another Internet service...but these guys are the real deal...they did what they said they would at a great price. Masssive thanks

simono18
1/11/19

Waited over 10 days for these $#*!ERS to unlock my iphone while they just wasted my money and time ! Horrible customer service and I work in Real Estate and give Excellent customer service to everyone and expect to be treated the same. They would only give you updates (Wrong Order Numbers too) about your phone and once they sent that email saying the phone unlock was complete I rushed to swap sim cards and the same message kept appearing (SIM NOT SUPPORTED) I AM NOT IN NEED OF THE $80 THEY CHARGED ME BUT IF I PAY FOR SOMETHING I EXPECT SERVICES TO BE DONE OR PRODUCTS THAT I BUY. $#*! ALL OF YOU @ THE UNLOCK RIVER TEAM !

zulayp
11/22/18

Nunca pensé que podía desbloquear tan rápidamente mi teléfono todo fue muy fácil solo hay que seguir los pasos y listo, muchas gracias

rickyw37
10/10/18

I have a galaxy note 9 from AT&T I got it on a BOGO deal so I wanted to get it unlocked now remind you the phone was not even 2 weeks old and I was trying to get it unlocked I have a lot of phone stores that can't unlock phone all of them said they could not do the galaxy Note 9 at this time so I figured know one could at this time but the company you are with so I looked at YouTube and look at that this video on how to unlock Galaxy Note 9 trust me I was very skeptical at this point because I'm like if none of my phone stores can unlock it what makes me think this sight can do it but man they did it it took 3 but it was worth every dollar I can say so if your thinking they are scammers well they are not they did mine wen no other store could so they get 5 stars from me and yes I am a real person so look at my picture and u can see now once again thanks unlockriver for unlocking my note 9

gabrielb71
7/22/18

My iPhone 7 Plus got unlocked in 4 business days. They provided me an excellent support. Couldnt be happier. Thanks a lot guys!!

marioe18
7/6/18

Stoled money after 1 month them ask me to wait when I ask about my money them start westing time then no body answer me

daisukey
6/23/18

When I first took a website like this, suspicions were all over while I was simply desperate for dealing with this locked situation. I was so desperate that I couldnt resist ordering for the codes.
A couple of days later, I received it, and it successfully worked as it was supposed to.
I strongly feel that your service didnt only unlocked my phone, but also something else.

veroc3
5/11/18

El servicio es ágil y muy simple. Los pasos para ingresar la solicitud son bastante sencillos y luego, al tener la clave de desbloqueo, la página tiene indicaciones para realizar el procedimiento, sumamente claras. Muy recomendable y a buen precio.

ralphb67
1/15/18

I was weary about using an online phone unlocking service opposed to just going to a local store to unlock my phone. These fears turned out true as I don't think this service is legitimate. I have paid for an unlock key for my phone purchased directly from samsung (used) so there shouldnt be any issues. It has been 5 days now and they still indicate it is "Processing". Dont waste your money on a high risk venture such as this and just drive to your local phone repair store and get it done immediately.

kendenal
11/28/17

this is the best unlocking service so far if you have doubts please don't this service is amazing they are very professional

johanns15
11/23/17

Dang I never trusted this site before but I had to try it out, and it unlocked so fast!! It only took 12 hours to unlock. Thank you guys so much!

stephaniec164
11/23/17

Unlock River was professional and prompt in their communication with me through the whole process. Even when I was having challenges with the unlocking, they were patient and helpful and courteous until it was resolved. Would use again without reservation.

jamilak3
11/14/17

I was very hap ok y with unlockRiver services.They were professional and quick.My inquiries were answered oeomptly.I am a satisfied customer!5 stars!!

malikb12
11/8/17

The service is very reliable and once the phone is unlocked it stays unlocked even after updates and factory resets. The steps are straight forward and easy to follow as well.

michaelr388
9/25/17

Drop test to the limit! Who would imagine dropping an expensive phone not just any other drop but littery fallin out from the sky to the ground.

juanl53
9/20/17

excelente opción para liberar teléfonos (el mio Iphone 6) tomo varios días pero valió la pena sin duda, hay que tener paciencia, luego recibí el correo donde confirmaba que estaba liberado, coloque el chip del otro proveedor de telefonía y funciono perfectamente.

juliom40
9/10/17

ayuda de como liberar un htc en la pagina de UnlockRiver.com es muy facil y rapido y 100% confiable...

natalias22
8/11/17

I am really happy to unlock my phone by unlockriver!!!fast service and great solution.it really works

marcosa15
8/5/17

They saved me 2 times. @ years ago i unlock an iphone 6. Now i unlocked my Iphone 6 S plus. Thank you so much guys. This is an amazing website

micheleh60
8/3/17

It seemed too easy that all i had to do was pay $30 and wait 24 hrs. It worked perfectly with my iPhone6 with AT&T

julioc38
7/6/17

475048 los recomendare siempre como el mejor servicio.mi celular samsung galaxy s6 edge esta funciinanado ecxelente .fue facil y rapido liberar mi celular

billyv5
6/14/17

This is by far the fastest, easiest, legal and most reliable way to unlock your phone. Yeah you can go to phone repair shops now a days but that takes time, gas, and hassle, and cost more. I simply put in my information all correct, they sent me a receipt stating in MOST cases it takes 24 hours but maybe IT WILL TAKE UP TO 7 DAYS. So they state that sometimes it doesn't happen over night so you just wait, the waiting period was only 3 days, and on top of that they send follow up emails if its still processing, so they're really good on keeping and open line of communication. Worse case scenario is it doesn't happen, but they have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. this company is NOT a scam and will get your phone unlocked, just be patient with them. So i'd say its worth every penny, cause my iPhone 7+ is now unlocked and i can click any sim card in whenever i want.

irisj9
6/13/17

My phone was unlock pretty quick but it didn't want to take the carrier signal I send them an email and they didn't stop until the problem was solve. I highly recommend to anyone

brianb240
6/13/17

I've had two experiences with unlock river. The first time I used their service to unlock an iPhone 7. It cost 30 euro and the ordered was completed in three days. Was a great experience. BUT! The second time...not so good. I paid them 70 euro to unlock an iPhone 6. After a month of no unlock confirmation email I emailed their customer service. They advised they were having issues with that particular phone carrier and would refund the money. However I'm not sure why they didn't just email this info in the first place. I fully believe if I hadn't inquired as to why the phone was taking so long to unlock I never would have heard from them. Even worse it's been almost a month since they said they would provide a refund and I'm still waiting. As far as I'm concerned unlock river stole 70 euro from me. Use the service at your own risk my friends. Good luck.

jonanb
6/7/17

Easy to use and responsive customer support. Low initial confidence of using any unlock website but this one was v professional and helpful

the recent carrier that your phone is now running on.

By Billy V.

they can unlock almost every phone, and if they cant they will tell you so. GOOD LUCK!

By Billy V.

Hi Kiosha, Thank you for your question. What do you mean by turned off? Do you mean that your plan is not active? Also, please let me know the brand you are interested in unlocking. I will be waiting for your response in order to continue assisting you. Andy Support UnlockRiver

By Khristian F., UnlockRiver Representative

Questions? Get answers from the UnlockRiver staff and other customers.

3 Photos for UnlockRiver