Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

bogdans9
9/17/18

Don't use this site! Is fake, they stole from me over £100. FAKE WEBSITE! I speak with them, they say "we can unlock your phone 100%, and they don't do nothing!

miguelr71
9/14/18

ATENCION. NO COMPREN ES FALASO NO HACEN NADA SOLO SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO REPITO FALSO ESTAFA NO SE GASTEN EL DINERO ROBAN

ad117
9/9/18

Never Use this service, you will lose your money for nothing done for you.. They change your money and they don't have any solution most of the time.

Just wastage of money and time. BECAREFUL

cjb31
9/8/18

They were able to unlock everything except carrier and they said once the service was available again they would give me a credit to use.

I'd recommend giving them a shot

gunjank4
9/5/18

I will give them 0 Rating. Yesterday i ordered they said $28 to Unlock my Iphone 7 Plus Tmobile locked. I had made a payment of $28. Today They sent mail saying that additional $91 would be charged to unlock the iphone which was never stated in the website When i was purchasing the same. Stay away from These SCAMMER. Adding screenshort of mail for authenticity.

nickc189
9/2/18

Charge 19.99 to unlock, then surprise surprise, when you click on "track my order" they are demandin another $91. No refunds for part orders etc. Scam.

cesarp27
8/30/18

Phone worked temporarily. Made several attempts to contact imei through email and have not received any response.

eduardob51
8/27/18

They are a bunch of scammers, tried to overcharge me and kept my money, use other sites to unlock your phone.

SCAM!!!

davida754
8/25/18

TOTAL FRAUD
TOTAL FRAUD - TOTAL SCAMMERS - PLEASE DO NOT USE

They dont deliver what they promise
The Guys are only interested in getting more money from you
1: Prices quoted in USD and they take British Pounds from Your Account
2: Takes twice as long as they say, then them come back asking for heaps more money
3: They hide all the refund info, then point it out if you ask for a refund, when they fail to deliver
3: Site says 100% Guaranteed Refund ..this is BS
4: They Only post good feedback on their site
5: They are other much cheaper and more honest companies to deal with
6. They take your money, then tell you you only bought a Pre- Unlock Service - then ask for even more money.
7. The Pricing Table is Ficticious
8. I got a Sprint Unlock, paid Twice, then was told cant be unlock.
9. Getting a Refund is next to impossible
10. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY

sunnym29
8/21/18

I have paid premium service to unlock my Iphone and waited 8 weeks with no update.
I was hurt more by the way they ignored all my emails and only responded after 8 weeks when I asked for refund. It was automated response saying they don't refund but give credit which is worth nothing. Please stay away from this site , no matter how desperate are you to unlock your phone. Please not to get influenced by the reviews and number of unlocks they did.This is my real experience and I don't want anyone to lose their money.Please stay away, i wish I read the reviews from third party web sites instead of reading junk/unreal reviews under iPhoneIMEI.Net site. Stay away and don't waste your money on this site.

nyashas
8/21/18

they ask for an intial price then they ask for more. Then ur phone is nvr unlocked and they block your email from contacting them

anned99
8/21/18

Do not use iPhoneIMEI.Net.
I paid them the initial amount and then they asked me to pay more so that they can just release my unlock. They sent me a mail saying my phone is on blacklist...this is wrong.

I think iPhoneIMEI.Net is fraud.

jonathank103
8/17/18

Don't think trust them they will keep your money I got someone who messaged me on Facebook asking about me to remove her iCloud which I said yes their is ways "need the imei" she went and said this phone site said it's ztolen and won't give my money. Maybe if this site was $#*!ing legit and wouldn't scam and new what a gsx report was " it clearly said it's not stolen their scammers If you need legit unlocking see photos

joeb553
8/10/18

ABSOLUTE CON JOB, DO NOT GO NEAR THIS SITE OR THERE OTHER UK SITE, they make you pay the first amount, then give you an automated email stating your phone can be unlocked, asking for second payment, then they send you an automated email stating they can't unlock and no refund, ABSOLUTE CON !!! even the payment site is dodgy, don't get caught out like stupid me !!!!!!

jessh62
8/10/18

This company is a massive scam. DO NOT USE!!! They take your money and then don't supply the goods. They advertise that they can unlock phones for £19.99 but this is only a pre authorisation fee. You will then get an email then next day asking you to pay £79.99 to have the phone unlocked within a few days. They do not complete the unlock within the time frame and you will then have to chase the, up only to be told that the iPhone you know is not blacklisted apparently is, however they can do an Inhanced unlock' for more money. The company is a massive con. I have been trying to contact them to get my money back, they have admitted my phone was not blacklisted but it must have been fully unlocked' which is why the unlock could not be completed. My phone was not fully unlocked, hense why I was trying to get it unlocked!! They ignore emails and will not give refunds because they're a scam and they know they're in the wrong. Do not read any of the positive reviews on here, every negative review they report so it only leaves positive reviews showing up. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SCAM. Let's get the, shut down.

seanj49
8/10/18

this was my experience. I was told they could unlock it for $35. So, I paid for it. I get another email stating if you want the phone unlocked you need to pay for another $45 charge. which, I found weird, but whatever. I paid it. I waited about three days everyday checking and it would tell me the percentage that was complete on my phone. on the last day I receive an email for $70 voucher. They couldn't unlock my phone. Also the voucher couldn't be used for another iPhone unlock only to unlock internet for another company. If this wasn't true, trust me I wouldn't of wasted my time texting all of this. Its your choice but they told me they couldn't unlock it and now $70 down the drain.

ionutg2
8/7/18

Tried to unlock an SE with them / first the price was 19.99 then they asked for an additional 25 / then after 4 days response was the phone cannot be unlocked because it does not have 6 months since activation ( they specify nobody can unlock it ) .
But then - surprise / they request another 60 with the promise it will be unlocked .
They just mentiones that it can't be unlocked and then want another 60 ....
wasted 45 pounds / no answers to emails / no phone number and nothing ....

davidp856
8/7/18

Read the small print. They first took $60 to unlock then waited for over 3 months then they sent me a email that its ready to be unlocked and wanted another $175 to unlock.
Beware of this company. You have been warned!!

stephent140
8/7/18

I was sucked in reading the fake reviews they publish on their website trustreview.net, (which I found out later only allows positive reviews!)
I took the plunge and ordered an icloud unlock. The site states that you pay £19.99 then £30 upon completion. They use the Nochex payment system, so you cannot get any refund if they don't honour their side of the bargain. I waited for a few days and was asked to pay the further £30. The system to check progress looked really good, it slowly crept towards completion, then I received an email giving incorrect information regarding the phone, but saying sorry they couldn't unlock the phone as it had been declared lost or stolen and was blacklisted. I had gotten the phone from the estate of a relative who had died and knew it was not blacklisted. I went to Checkmend.com the worlds most comprehensive checking site, who are recommended by ebay and paid to have the phone re-checked. Naturally it came up clean. These people are to be avoided at all cost, they pay for fake reviews, and do not honour their agreement.

alexp301
8/7/18

They do not make it obvious that you have to pay a second fee after the first fee. Which is ridiculous. First $30 then $180? that is insane. They show the first payment clearly. However the second payment is hidden inside the terms and conditions. I usually read a little of the terms and conditions but not the whole thing and this time it got me. I would not recommend this BS services to anyone I know. If you are reading this do not use this company!!!!

oleksandrs7
8/6/18

they are liars, they ask much more after you pay first $28, also iPhone is still locked, they are not refund a payment

ekamg
8/3/18

Hello, I purchased 6S+ phone worth of $200. First time I was used iphoneapprovedunlock.co.uk website to unlock $28. They said unable to unlock it because of outstanding balance with sprint. Then I have asked to iphoneimei for unlock and mentioned that outstanding balance with sprint. They said no problem, I paid $28. But they are asking another payment $200. These are bull$#*!. they are fraud. Why are they asking $28. What you do with pre payment $28. They have to tell in the website $28 this is not unlocking service fee. Totally I wasted $56.

Waste of time.

mr166
8/3/18

iPhoneIMEI July 2018

The good - my iPhone 6S is unlocked and working on the Verizon network!
The OK - It took about 10 days to unlock the phone, 7 business days to be fair.
The ugly - while the ads make it look like its $28 to unlock your phone, the fine print tells you that the initial $28 payment is just a fee to enter the queue for the privilege of getting your phone unlocked and cannot be refunded. The actual unlock will take lots more money likely $80 or more.

To be clear, my phone is unlocked and the fine print does spell out the charges but don't expect a bargain unlock here. That said, they do get the job done.

Tip for consumers: Be aware that your total charge for the unlock will be north of $100.

ricardof34
8/1/18

ABSOLUTE SCAM ABSOLUTE SCAM ABSOLUTE SCAM!!!!

Please do not waste your money! I will explain how this scam company works. You initially pay $28 to supposedly unlock your phone but NOPE! They say that it will be done in 3-8 days but NOPE! I kept sending messages by email and after about 1 week or so someone replied saying that what I paid for ($28) was not the unlock but it was just to ensure to be told first when the unlock became available or how they termed it, it was a "pre-order". The first time you hear about this is when you email to complain to them so I bet they have this template email already prepared as I bet everyone has the same concern when the unlock never happens in the time frame they advertise. Eventually, about 3 months after I placed my "pre-order", I received an email that the unlock was ready for the "modest" price of $169.99. Basically just buy a new unlocked phone.

Dear, Iphone IMEI remember when I said that I would make sure to spread the word that this is a scam. I will not rest until this SCAM company is taken down. It is time that they stop taking advantage of people. SPREAD THE WORD!!!

muhammadr35
7/30/18

At first time i doubt it will work, but after i see the live progress i start believe, on day 3 my iPhone is reallly unlocked,. And i update the ios regularly and i still using this iphone till now.. thank you

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.