iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net has a consumer rating of 4.18 stars from 1,613 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with iPhoneIMEI.net most frequently mention great service, sim card and payment process. iPhoneIMEI.net ranks 3rd among Unlocked Phones sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 82.7%

No positive highlights yet

• I am prompted to order premium services or told the phone is stolen or lost.
How would you rate iPhoneIMEI.net?

“The options were easy and found what I was looking...”

Janet Q.
8/12/20

The options were easy and found what I was looking for. Great stuff. Now have to see if the sim lock gets unlocked with my iPhone.

“Buyer Beware”

JESSE E.
5/17/21

Not sure why most of the reviews here are good, but they will not give you a refund if they cannot unlock it in 30 days - even though their website says you are eligible for a refund after 30 days. What they try to do is to get you to buy their premium service and use the amount your paid as "credit" for this outrageously high service that they call premium.

Reviews (1,613)

May 17th, 2021

georgew913
July 16th, 2021
Verified site experience

I'm happy about the fact that the money was returned to be used as a credit note. It's hard to come by people with such kindness. Thank you so much

markn524
August 23rd, 2020
Verified site experience

Yes, just hoping to get my Apple Watch unlocked quickly and easily, hoping all goes well! :)

cynthial453
July 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

Yes hopefully its not a scam. Have looked at a few reviews of people recommending your company and its service so i went ahead and gave it a shot for myself... easy checkout process. Now we wait.

angelak432
September 18th, 2020
Verified site experience

Yes. So as long as my ipad does actually unlock then this is a 5 star shop.

pauld1348
September 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

Hi, good day, i ordered icloud iphone X which imei is *******88079008, i will be glad if you can make it done as soon as possible so that i can refer my friend to unlock on this server.

Thank you.

billem
December 24th, 2020

I have had a horrible experience with this website which you may see in on other websites being recommended as an iCloud unlocking service. It is actually them who are providing these rankings. They charged me $28 which they call preorder and nonrefundable and provide you a page with fake progress status and then they will demand more from you saying that your unlocking is ready.
Please beware they all the testimonials and notifications on the base of the page are fake.

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT BUY ANY SERVICE FROM THIS SITE. IT IS A SCAM.

Products used:
iCloud Unlocking Service.

paulh1992
June 3rd, 2021
Verified site experience

My friend told me this was the best page. I'm gonna see. So far so good

charlesp821
August 28th, 2020
Verified site experience

Had hard time getting this to take my credit card but finally did. Now just waiting to see how this turns out, hopefully it will

davidd1872
July 10th, 2020
Verified site experience

DoctorUnlock.net was fantastic! It was fast, affordable, and easy! Would recommend to anyone wanting to unlock a device! Will definitely use again in the future! Thank you, DoctorUnlock.net!

marye861
August 14th, 2020
Verified site experience

So far seamless. On entering my IMEI number it validated as an iPhone 11 pro, and this made me slightly nervous as its an iPhone 11, however I have submitted the order and await its delivery. Thanks.

nickc390
August 28th, 2020
Verified site experience

This seem very easy till now. I will be able to confirm once the device is unlocked.

thomasm2396
April 22nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Placing my request to have my iPhone unlocked was easy and painless. Crossing my fingers and hoping this works. Straight Talk wanted to charge me a ridiculous amount of $$$.

Reason I chose this business:

Straight Talk was difficult and unprofessional. Three different reps quoted me three different prices for what it would cost me to unlock my phone.

Affordable.

jamesg1933
July 5th, 2020
Verified site experience

Although other a few other places were cheaper This site was the only site I found that was either one or two on several different reviews for where to get your iphone unlocked at. To pay for it was nice and easy and and that my unlock code should come to me in 1-3 days

gabrielf148
January 17th, 2021

I paid in March 2020 for a premium service to unlock my IPAD. After chasing them for 9 months they refused to refund my money but instead have given me a credit to unlock for future devices. How can they unlock future devices if they were unable to unlock my IPAD. I have attached a snapshot of my case. They are a sham and every year they scam people and change the company's name. They are based in the UK and running this scam under the very nose of the UK government. Please be aware.

kareno632
June 8th, 2021
Verified site experience

Easy to use and very easy to make my order. They offer tracking for all your requests and it was highly recommended by a friend

Friend recommendation

Reason I chose this product:

I bought a second hand phone on eBay and the IC Lock wasn't removed and the seller didn't respond to me.

benu110
September 24th, 2020
Verified site experience

They offered me a discount, though the initial stated amount for the unlock was supposed to be smaller. They answered quickly and tried to resolve the issue. Appreciate it.

jessicab1756
February 1st, 2021
Verified site experience

So far so good! Looking forward to getting back into my phone :D

Reason I chose this business:

Recommended by article in geekflare.net

Needed to unlock iPhone

davidp2211
August 14th, 2020
Verified site experience

I can't tell you if I have still waiting to be unlocked but the payment part was quick fast let's see tho

nickol2
August 4th, 2020

It has been 8days since I paid in full! But theres no progress or even an update from this site! Give update to people. Do not scam them! At this time I just want my money back!

marthav282
March 27th, 2021
Verified site experience

So far so good! Looking forward to my unlock being sorted :)

Reason I chose this business:

Found on google and looked like a good site

Offered what i needed

johnm6866
April 21st, 2021

They are real scammers, ask to pay 28 dollar
And they coming request 30 pounds. Be careful with them. Says my iPhone is lost / stolen. And is unclean. They real liar and thief's. I have paid all money they asked but at end says no refunds we send you voucher is lia. From South Africa

carolm1223
September 23rd, 2020
Verified site experience

So far so good! Easy to submit, waiting for the response.

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.
See more answers (3)

BULL $#*!! LIER, LIER. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW!

By Jeff H.
See more answers (3)

Nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet!

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

Based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website. It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

Based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

Free iPhone IMEI unlocking services and iPhone IMEI checker with Carrier information, SIM Lock status, Find My iPhone (iCloud Activation Lock) status

jamess1641
Johnny T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhoneIMEI.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.2
Have a question about iPhoneIMEI.net?