iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net has a consumer rating of 2.26 stars from 423 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iPhoneIMEI.net also ranks 37th among Unlocked Phones sites. The most common issues with iPhoneIMEI.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I stuck my SIM card in and of course it didnt work.
  • But within three days of giving them the IMEI number, boom unlocked and I'm now free to use it on any network I like.

• I purchased an iPhone 6 online, when I got the phone, it was iCloud locked.
  • After 3 days they sent me an email said that they couldn't do it as my iPad is lost/stolen.
How would you rate iPhoneIMEI.net?

“Full payment? Alright, I'll bite...worked like a charm!!!”

Henry S.
1/12/19

I was a bit taken back when the 2nd part of payment requirements arrived. I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best when I paid the full amount. And voila!!! Less than 48 hours later, factory unlock delivered over the air. Super professional and fast. Will definitely use them again. Thank you guys!

“SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM”

Fahad K.
9/24/18

1000% scammers. I have lost 125£ and no reply from anyone. Dont fall for any fake review that some people are saying that it worked for them. They are playing with your mind by posting fake reviews so you might believe that it will also work for you like fake positive reviews. They are doing this to counter real bad reviews and confusing people by believing that it worked for some people too so you can be among those. Its a SCAM SCAM SCAM. Period!

iphone 6 (22) 3 days (19) premium service (17) iphone 7 (17) money (137) 30 days (11) 2 weeks (9) sim card (10) 20 pounds (7) total scam (17) 2 days (13) email (106)
fahadk6
September 24th, 2018
thomasp247
May 24th, 2018
I belive their policies, although hyped as free or low cost are actually a bait and switch type of consumers being misslead. The first round is 2£ and you cant get a refund, to recoup any value you must continue to pay thru 2 more levels of charges and be besieged by efforts to make you pay more for expedited service. It did ultimately work but the process was very off putting. Do I still get the 3 quid?
saitejap
March 1st, 2019
I did a pre-order with IPhoneIMEi (Order ID: 6087776
) on Nov' 24th 2018, as we speak now (Mar 1 2019) , still my iphone is not Unlocked and they havent even respond.

I did a pre order, meaning I paid full money to unlock my phone and still its not locked. What is more frustrating is, there is no response from them or Reason why they are not doing it.

I dont know, if they will respond, atleast after reading my Complaint.

Tip for consumers: Dont rely on this network to unlock your iphone

edgars37
October 26th, 2017
Unlock takes long to get done, at first charged 20 pounds but they don't let you know is just a downpayment, a week later they tell you the unlock is ready but need to complete the payment for like 400% more money than the first payment, if they tell you this at front I would never done it with them as unlock service can be obtained faster and a lot cheaper some where else.

Tip for consumers: try with other sellers

henrys159
January 12th, 2019

Thank you guys!
jonathank103
August 17th, 2018
Don't think trust them they will keep your money I got someone who messaged me on Facebook asking about me to remove her iCloud which I said yes their is ways "need the imei" she went and said this phone site said it's ztolen and won't give my money. Maybe if this site was $#*!ing legit and wouldn't scam and new what a gsx report was " it clearly said it's not stolen their scammers If you need legit unlocking see photos
davidc1502
February 4th, 2019
This service is easy to use. I recommend it. Help me unlock my phone quickly and they have great service
aldousm
June 9th, 2018
1st time user of their service and they did not fail to deliver, although i got 3 of 4 services completed, the lone 1 is more of my carrier issue, nevertheless, it's amazing how once i thought of throwing these apple devices of mine, luckily i calmed down and my 'never give up find a way' attitude took over, and now i'm here giving a review to a well deserved service provider from a very satisfied customer, patience is a virtue, cheers
gunjank4
September 5th, 2018
I will give them 0 Rating. Yesterday i ordered they said $28 to Unlock my Iphone 7 Plus Tmobile locked. I had made a payment of $28. Today They sent mail saying that additional $91 would be charged to unlock the iphone which was never stated in the website When i was purchasing the same. Stay away from These SCAMMER. Adding screenshort of mail for authenticity.
kelsonw
May 24th, 2018
The service provided by the website seemed like it worked at first, charging me only the listed price and did unlock the phone. However, once I tried putting my sim card into the phone I just paid to have unlocked, it wouldn't accept my sim, for apparently the phone is now believed to be stolen. I had gotten this phone from a friend legitimately when he got an upgrade. It would have been nice if the website had some mention of how this issue could be resolved.
joelw84
February 9th, 2019
Performed premium unlock procedure in a matter of 3 days. Highly recommend the service. It will save me far more than it cost in only at matter of months now that I am not locked to AT&T.
tumurochirb
June 19th, 2018
Bad customer service never answers back.
Made my first payment £20 in 11/11/2017.
Made my second payment £95 in 13/11/2017.
Never got my sprint device unlocked. Once they replied back it said: Sprint unlocking turned off internationally. Now it started, you are on the list. You can jump to the top of the queue with our FastTrack service for just £10.
And I don't know how many people scummed by these jerks.
rheot
February 21st, 2019
It unlocked my iPhone even though I have to pay more for premium service as my IMEI is not good but it worked.
nickc189
September 2nd, 2018
Charge 19.99 to unlock, then surprise surprise, when you click on "track my order" they are demandin another $91. No refunds for part orders etc. Scam.
georgeo71
May 28th, 2018
Money gone, service not provide, big looser. Stay far away from this site! I've lost 203$
the message that I've got from them is:This unlock is taking a little longer than usual - sorry. We are chasing this IMEI for you and have prioritised it. We will email you and update your status accordingly when it is unlocked.
After I've wrote a several e-mails, no answers at all, they just vanish.
zach7
February 11th, 2019
I payed 28 bucks when it said final price... then they charge me another $119. Act like they're giving me a discount down to $108. I waited a whole week while their little meter said 14% more each day. Finally get an email that says my phones unlocked... I checked the imei on several checkers.... seems legit until I've tried several different SIM cards all brand new! and payed for a prepared phone service that runs on the "same" damn network that I was originally on... it's still sim locked! Requested help several times. 2 weeks later still nothing back from them... waste your money if you want too... they can't deliver the service the promise.... hell they even said they'd contact the carrier on your behalf.... what a joke!!! I'll believe it when I see it!
geee2
April 11th, 2019
I was skeptical at first because of other people's review. With the Bad reviews posted, I'm not sure of what they are talking about. I got my phone unlocked in exactly 7 days. If I were to do it again, I would. This works ladies and gentlemen. I definitely recommend their service.
armandov23
March 22nd, 2019
By far the worst service provider I have ever encountered. DO NOT BE FOOLED by the "customer" reviews on their website.. there is a "preorder" to unlock your phone that only gets you placed on a "list" then they ask for more money to unlock your phone. It has been 2 months now and i have not heard from their site even after MULTIPLE attempts to get a refund
jayc239
December 14th, 2018
I have emailed thes guys 4 times no response. Paid for a premium unlock I haven't received my unlock and I even paid for fast track for my AT&T IPHone XS Max. It's been over three weeks.
Order # 6082887 I recommended this site to many friends and family and for the first time I'm receiving terrible service and for them to no answer not one email after I've paid all this money has me more than concerned.
horacen2
July 2nd, 2018
This is a scam of the highest proportion. They set you up with a good price and then send you an email that your unlock is ready but you need to pay a hefty price for it to be released to you. And oh! the first money you paid, it cannot be refunded to you because it is "pre-order", whatever that means. It is just like the NIgeria 419 scam but this time perpetrated from UK. Don't ever do business with this company or your money is gone
benjaminc102
December 9th, 2018
They advertised it only takes 3 days, on the 3rd day after payment my phones unlock status was just at 29% so I went online to see reviews for iPhoneIMEI.net and was a bit disappointed that they have very bad reviews. But someone's review was helpful. He said 5 days after paying, there was no result so he went straight to his carrier to have his phone unlocked in 2 days.

In my case, 3 days after paying with unlock status at 29%, I went online to my carriers site and had my phone unlocked for FREE.

It is however worthy to note that my phone had no active contract (all sums paid up) and has clean IMEI.
minc7
May 24th, 2018
Once you fork over the £20.. they charge you another £199 or something after they check to see that your phone is compatible for unlocking. No where on their website do they mention the extra fee after the initial fee. Super misleading. For that price i could have had someone local unlock my phone for me the same day. Im surprised people like this get away with scams like this
juanp142
January 21st, 2019
They're a complete FRAUD, after you pay the $28 they take a couple days and send you an email saying they can unlock for an additional charge of $39.00
richardt354
February 11th, 2019
This is a complete scam. I ordered the service for $28 then when It didn't work they prompted me to pay more which I was fine with so I did. Then they said it was unlocked but I can't get a signal meaning they think it's blacklisted which isn't true since the swappa website they recommended said it wasn't and also att whom I bought the phone with said it wasn't blacklisted which I'm the one that bought it so I knew this, it was just a past due balance. Now they've changed their website name and won't respond to emails. I don't think they even actually unlock phones they just take the money and pretend they're doing. This service isn't worth the time headache don't use it
tamesheias
July 29th, 2019
I really like this unlock service. It took a few days but once it was unlocked I could use any sims with my device. Thank you guys so much

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.
See more answers (3)

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.
See more answers (3)

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

Free iPhone IMEI unlocking services and iPhone IMEI checker with Carrier information, SIM Lock status, Find My iPhone (iCloud Activation Lock) status

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhoneIMEI.net?

Have a question about iPhoneIMEI.net?