iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net has a consumer rating of 3.97 stars from 959 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with iPhoneIMEI.net most frequently mention sim card, great service and easy thanks. iPhoneIMEI.net ranks 5th among Unlocked Phones sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.8%

No positive highlights yet

• This site will trick you to spend more for premium service and rip you off.
How would you rate iPhoneIMEI.net?

“The options were easy and found what I was looking...”

Janet Q.
8/12/20

The options were easy and found what I was looking for. Great stuff. Now have to see if the sim lock gets unlocked with my iPhone.

“Disapponting service!”

Nicko L.
8/4/20

It has been 8days since I paid in full! But theres no progress or even an update from this site! Give update to people. Do not scam them! At this time I just want my money back!

premium service (17)
janetq104
August 12th, 2020
markn524
August 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Yes, just hoping to get my Apple Watch unlocked quickly and easily, hoping all goes well! :)
angelak432
September 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
Yes. So as long as my ipad does actually unlock then this is a 5 star shop.
pauld1348
September 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Hi, good day, i ordered icloud iphone X which imei is *******88079008, i will be glad if you can make it done as soon as possible so that i can refer my friend to unlock on this server.

Thank you.
charlesp821
August 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Had hard time getting this to take my credit card but finally did. Now just waiting to see how this turns out, hopefully it will
carolp617
September 6th, 2020
Verified purchase
I can't tell until I see my phone unlock
But so far you guys are doing a good job
dorothyx84
September 30th, 2020
Verified purchase
Misleading with the pre-payment and then they send you an additional final payment, the other misleading part is you select your country and get prices in local currency, only for them to turn around and charge you in USD or L anyway... so it works out to be way more expensive than you think, would rather they would be upfront and honest about the services, but again... ok if they actually deliver... we will see
davidd1872
July 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
DoctorUnlock.net was fantastic! It was fast, affordable, and easy! Would recommend to anyone wanting to unlock a device! Will definitely use again in the future! Thank you, DoctorUnlock.net!
marye861
August 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far seamless. On entering my IMEI number it validated as an iPhone 11 pro, and this made me slightly nervous as its an iPhone 11, however I have submitted the order and await its delivery. Thanks.
nickc390
August 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
This seem very easy till now. I will be able to confirm once the device is unlocked.
jamesg1933
July 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
Although other a few other places were cheaper This site was the only site I found that was either one or two on several different reviews for where to get your iphone unlocked at. To pay for it was nice and easy and and that my unlock code should come to me in 1-3 days
benu110
September 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
They offered me a discount, though the initial stated amount for the unlock was supposed to be smaller. They answered quickly and tried to resolve the issue. Appreciate it.
davidp2211
August 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
I can't tell you if I have still waiting to be unlocked but the payment part was quick fast let's see tho
carolm1223
September 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good! Easy to submit, waiting for the response.
ruthf230
September 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was very fast and efficient. Thank you very much!
nickol2
August 4th, 2020
charless1276
September 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
The payment process was easy. I hope the process is fast as well!
nickg423
August 16th, 2020
It's a scam I waited 3 months for them to unlock my phone. After them telling me it's gonna be a few days. After emails and no respond. But there auto respond that your phone is difficult and it's gonna take 7-10 days this is 3 months later. And there Solution Is to send me to outside source over Seas that wants 140$. But you don't know the real price cause it's in euro. I've sent emails just asking for refunds and there's no respond they only want to take off the money for the outside source. It's been 3 months I had to buy a new phone. Who's gonna wait 3 months for there Phone to be unlock and than have an outside source for 140$ it's a scam don't fall for it. I'm gonna take the lost but I'm gonna worn ppl b4 using there service if you don't need a phone for 3 or months don't use them. You are wasting your time.
angelaa599
July 4th, 2020
danx61
July 1st, 2020
Quick. Simple. Easy
marcosj15
August 1st, 2020
Paid for 2 Premium Guaranteed Unlocks for iPhones approximately 9 months ago and I got nothing except same form letter. Total scam! If you can't do it, then give me back my money! You guaranteed the service, I didn't! Order #6329267. #6329454

Marcos Jones
nickb455
July 2nd, 2020
cynthial453
July 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Yes hopefully its not a scam. Have looked at a few reviews of people recommending your company and its service so i went ahead and gave it a shot for myself... easy checkout process. Now we wait.
micheller898
September 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
After a lot of research, I was able to complete the purchase of the IMEI unlocking service with IMEIDoctor pretty easily. My first attempt on a different credit card didn't go through, as it might have been blocked/restricted, but my second try seemed to work. Waiting to get my unlock code now.
jefff411
July 4th, 2020
Yes, very easy
Thanks

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.
See more answers (3)

BULL $#*!! LIER, LIER. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW!

By Jeff H.
See more answers (3)

Nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet!

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

Based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website. It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

Based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

Free iPhone IMEI unlocking services and iPhone IMEI checker with Carrier information, SIM Lock status, Find My iPhone (iCloud Activation Lock) status

jamess1641
Johnny T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhoneIMEI.net?

Have a question about iPhoneIMEI.net?