iPhoneIMEI.net

Trustpilot
3.3 / 5
Reviews.io
3.9 / 5

iPhoneIMEI.net has a consumer rating of 4.1 stars from 1,955 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with iPhoneIMEI.net most frequently mention great service, sim card and activation lock. iPhoneIMEI.net ranks 3rd among Unlocked Phones sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 76.2%

No positive highlights yet

• I am prompted to order premium services or told the phone is stolen or lost.
How would you rate iPhoneIMEI.net?

“The options were easy and found what I was looking...”

Janet Q.
8/12/20

The options were easy and found what I was looking for. Great stuff. Now have to see if the sim lock gets unlocked with my iPhone.

“No unlock donw with money paid”

Victor U.
9/5/21

I did buy an Iphone6 unlock service which wasn't done due to fact that they told me phone is reported stolen. They asked me for a proof of aquisition and told me they can offer me a premium service (very expensive by the way) if I don't have this proof. I did send them the proof 3 weeks after and they didn't reply until now. See screenshots with date attached. It looks like a scam schema

Reviews (1,955)

premium service (28)
tonyr581
March 17th, 2021
dorothyx84
September 30th, 2020
Verified site experience

Misleading with the pre-payment and then they send you an additional final payment, the other misleading part is you select your country and get prices in local currency, only for them to turn around and charge you in USD or L anyway... so it works out to be way more expensive than you think, would rather they would be upfront and honest about the services, but again... ok if they actually deliver... we will see

cynthial453
July 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

Yes hopefully its not a scam. Have looked at a few reviews of people recommending your company and its service so i went ahead and gave it a shot for myself... easy checkout process. Now we wait.

janetq104
August 12th, 2020

stevep1182
November 12th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

So, I am now on the second payment. I hope this really push through. I have invested money already. Putting much trust to them. But I have a positive outlook that they can fix it. Good luck to me.

Based on reviews

I needed it.

Well, I just hope they will work on it as soon as possible
November 12th, 2021
• Previous review

Well, I just hope they will work on it as soon as possible. I have tried other service provider and they can't fix the issue. I hope this time they can unlocked it.

Reason I chose this business:

Based on reviews it really works.

Reason I chose this product:

I need to unlock my phone from carrier.

anthonyp1193
November 7th, 2021
Verified site experience

Happy with the service thus far. This is my second purchase and most likely to bound to make frequent returns

Reason I chose this product:

Looking at starting a business

maryf1676
July 25th, 2021
Verified site experience

Poor payment process particularly for those using a phone. In fact I almost lost faith in the site legitimacy. Please modernise this

georgew913
July 16th, 2021
Verified site experience

I'm happy about the fact that the money was returned to be used as a credit note. It's hard to come by people with such kindness. Thank you so much

markn524
August 23rd, 2020
Verified site experience

Yes, just hoping to get my Apple Watch unlocked quickly and easily, hoping all goes well! :)

angelak432
September 18th, 2020
Verified site experience

Yes. So as long as my ipad does actually unlock then this is a 5 star shop.

danieln867
November 10th, 2021
Verified site experience

Same ol same so far easy as giving away money BUT i am confident these guys will get onto it asap

pauld1348
September 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

Hi, good day, i ordered icloud iphone X which imei is *******88079008, i will be glad if you can make it done as soon as possible so that i can refer my friend to unlock on this server.

Thank you.

paulh1992
June 3rd, 2021
Verified site experience

My friend told me this was the best page. I'm gonna see. So far so good

victoru29
September 5th, 2021

christineu385
September 23rd, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Very good product referenced by a friend and several other people, I will recommend it to other peopl as well

Reference by friend

Reference by friend

It has been very good, I consider it a great opportunity...
September 20th, 2021
• Previous review

It has been very good, I consider it a great opportunity to get my phone service back

melissaw1306
December 19th, 2021
Verified site experience

Why you ask for rating when I only complete checkout? So far? My expeeience is normal. 3.50usd for iphone check. :/

Its what I found online :/

Unlock potential curiosity.

charlesp821
August 28th, 2020
Verified site experience

Had hard time getting this to take my credit card but finally did. Now just waiting to see how this turns out, hopefully it will

davidd1872
July 10th, 2020
Verified site experience

DoctorUnlock.net was fantastic! It was fast, affordable, and easy! Would recommend to anyone wanting to unlock a device! Will definitely use again in the future! Thank you, DoctorUnlock.net!

marye861
August 14th, 2020
Verified site experience

So far seamless. On entering my IMEI number it validated as an iPhone 11 pro, and this made me slightly nervous as its an iPhone 11, however I have submitted the order and await its delivery. Thanks.

nickc390
August 28th, 2020
Verified site experience

This seem very easy till now. I will be able to confirm once the device is unlocked.

micheller898
September 11th, 2020
Verified site experience

After a lot of research, I was able to complete the purchase of the IMEI unlocking service with IMEIDoctor pretty easily. My first attempt on a different credit card didn't go through, as it might have been blocked/restricted, but my second try seemed to work. Waiting to get my unlock code now.

thomasm2396
April 22nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Placing my request to have my iPhone unlocked was easy and painless. Crossing my fingers and hoping this works. Straight Talk wanted to charge me a ridiculous amount of $$$.

Reason I chose this business:

Straight Talk was difficult and unprofessional. Three different reps quoted me three different prices for what it would cost me to unlock my phone.

Affordable.

jamesg1933
July 5th, 2020
Verified site experience

Although other a few other places were cheaper This site was the only site I found that was either one or two on several different reviews for where to get your iphone unlocked at. To pay for it was nice and easy and and that my unlock code should come to me in 1-3 days

pamelas986
August 16th, 2020
Verified site experience

Found what I was looking for.
But due to the amount of similar website scams, the UX design doesn't reflect very well a "legit" website.

kareno632
June 8th, 2021
Verified site experience

Easy to use and very easy to make my order. They offer tracking for all your requests and it was highly recommended by a friend

Friend recommendation

Reason I chose this product:

I bought a second hand phone on eBay and the IC Lock wasn't removed and the seller didn't respond to me.

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.
See more answers (3)

BULL $#*!! LIER, LIER. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW!

By Jeff H.
See more answers (3)

Nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet!

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

Based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website. It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

Based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

Free iPhone IMEI unlocking services and iPhone IMEI checker with Carrier information, SIM Lock status, Find My iPhone (iCloud Activation Lock) status

jamess1641
Johnny T.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhoneIMEI.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.1
Have a question about iPhoneIMEI.net?