Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

ravik89
2/13/19

Be aware of this site.
Initially when I open the site, it says $28 to unlock my iphone 8. I made payment for $28 now they are asking for another $84 to unlock my phone.
I asked them to refund my $28 as per the refund the instructions, but I never got the refund back.
don't waste your money on this site.

zach7
2/11/19

I payed 28 bucks when it said final price... then they charge me another $119. Act like they're giving me a discount down to $108. I waited a whole week while their little meter said 14% more each day. Finally get an email that says my phones unlocked... I checked the imei on several checkers.... seems legit until I've tried several different SIM cards all brand new! and payed for a prepared phone service that runs on the "same" damn network that I was originally on... it's still sim locked! Requested help several times. 2 weeks later still nothing back from them... waste your money if you want too... they can't deliver the service the promise.... hell they even said they'd contact the carrier on your behalf.... what a joke!!! I'll believe it when I see it!

richardt354
2/11/19

This is a complete scam. I ordered the service for $28 then when It didn't work they prompted me to pay more which I was fine with so I did. Then they said it was unlocked but I can't get a signal meaning they think it's blacklisted which isn't true since the swappa website they recommended said it wasn't and also att whom I bought the phone with said it wasn't blacklisted which I'm the one that bought it so I knew this, it was just a past due balance. Now they've changed their website name and won't respond to emails. I don't think they even actually unlock phones they just take the money and pretend they're doing. This service isn't worth the time headache don't use it

josuee6
2/9/19

I thought the final price was going to be 30$, but they required an additional payment. They said it was in the print that I had to pay an the full amount, but it was probably in the fine print.

joelw84
2/9/19

Performed premium unlock procedure in a matter of 3 days. Highly recommend the service. It will save me far more than it cost in only at matter of months now that I am not locked to AT&T.

robertg775
2/5/19

My carrier wouldn't unlock my out right paid for phone sobI came to these guys who unlocked my phone

scottm651
2/5/19

The did a great job of getting my MetroPCS phone unlocked. Zero issue, its a 2 step process, and that seem to confuse a few people, but it was stated upfront on the web site.

davidc1502
2/4/19

This service is easy to use. I recommend it. Help me unlock my phone quickly and they have great service

victoru12
2/3/19

This company gives you exactly what they say they will. The price is the best on the net, and they stand behind their service. Would recommend them to anyone needing g an unlock.

nikib18
2/2/19

The unlock process fast just don't know if it work bc my boyfriends SIM card doesn't work but we think it's the SIM card and not the phone

khaleds16
2/2/19

It perfect website and 100% in sure unlocked iPhone for fast time
Follow up daily by e mail the status of phone

carriel112
1/29/19

Waited a month, upgraded with a guarantee. Spent $129 to be informed a month later it was a lost/stolen phone. It's my work phone after I switched carriers. It was mot lost/stole as they said and no refund. ATT was my carrier. SCAMMERS- DO NOT USE IMEI!!

barakag
1/27/19

They not gonna unlocking your phone and they not gonna give you refund. They just ask to pay extra money. Don't ever try this company (Iphoneimei).

leeh222
1/24/19

cheating cheating cheating Scam Scam Scam!
I paid US$28 for nothing, except got a email asking for $80 more to continue! I actually did search review before make payment however I somehow only see the positive reviews and didn't see these negative reviews.
Don't pay, and if you have paid, don't pay more!

juanp142
1/21/19

They're a complete FRAUD, after you pay the $28 they take a couple days and send you an email saying they can unlock for an additional charge of $39.00

harishab1
1/20/19

@IphoneImei.net NOT RECOMMENDED! After I paid £20, I've received an email where I was assured the unlock is ready to be done. Even my bank didn't approve the payment first time I had to request bank to authorize(so all banks know this iphoneimei.net is cheating)After paying another £30 they told me the phone is unclean (all mayor blacklist says the phone is clean, even the operator itself), and extra service is needed. In all cases, about this you should be informed after the first check, like the other services do. The customer service does not respond at all, after three emails sent I give it up. Try to avoid loosing of money and use another, more profesional service. I sent many email to supports@iphoneimei.net but they are not responding and they are cheating everyone. Don't trust them at all.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use this service and don’t pay money.

chrisw609
1/17/19

Paid 28.00 2 days later got a email saying 100% garantee unlock was ready had to pay a bunch more money to finish unlock then i see things moving slow then there is a option to pay more to speed up service spent in total like $120.00 and 3 days latter is told my phone is blacklisted ok well i have straight talk and that is a no contact phone and i payed cash for my phone brand new so nothing is owed and it was never reported stolen or lost and iam told no refund so they stole over $100.00 from me and did nothing this place is a joke thats whay they wont take paypal for payment cause pay pal has buyer protection and there pretty much just stealing from people i will be opening a lawsuit on this company

christophj
1/15/19

12/31/18
They will charge you claiming they can unlock your phone even i cloud or any other unlock you need then they ask for more money and once you pay again they will tell you sorry we cant unlock your phone and when you ask for refund you going to receive the following email:
Unfortunately as per our terms and conditions, handsets which do not meet the unlocking criteria are ineligible for a card refund. You have been refunded with a credit note to use against the premium service when it returns, or alternatively you can use it for a friend or family member who needs to unlock a different handset.
Kind regards,
iPhoneIMEI Team

henrys159
1/12/19

I was a bit taken back when the 2nd part of payment requirements arrived. I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best when I paid the full amount. And voila!!! Less than 48 hours later, factory unlock delivered over the air. Super professional and fast. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you guys!

ahmadj12

Kind regards,
iPhoneIMEI Team

so my advice don't pay them by credit card or enter your cc info., they will scam you

levents1

zamoria
12/31/18

They said my 7 plus was blacklisted and it wasn't it called apple and check 8 different sites for if your IMEI blacklisted phone is on there came back clean on all then they messaged and sent a faulty email saying they can't help and sent me a link to check the phone IMEI but when I checked my other iPhone it said it can't read or something like .... DONT NOT GO TO THEM FOR ICLOUD UNLOCK THEY ARE FRAUDULENT PEOPLE period !!!

thalisonb
12/27/18

This company is a scam , they do not do the service and after you pay they do not give back the money

jorgea88
12/19/18

I tried with an iPad and it didn't work so they gave me a voucher that didn't work later for an iPhone. I wrote to them but received just automatic emails with stupid answers, but nothing explaining why the voucher doesn't work or giving me a soluition, or a refund.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

polinab3
12/19/18

Now I am realizing I was scammed by them too. How do we report them to authorities? So annoying. £200 straight into a pocket of some thieves :(

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.