Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

dulanm
10/31/19
Buna ziua vreau sa înțelegi mai bine cum sta treaba domnii ăștia imeiphone.net si doctorunlock.net si Appleiphoneunlock.net sunt una si aceiasi companie care ne promite ceva ca decodeaza sparg conturi de icloud dar cand colo nimic si ei formează un grup infracțional împreună cu nochex payment care fara ajutorul lor nu ar putea tranzactiona si alti domni de la trustpilot care ne șterg noua recenziile pentru ca spunem adevărul si lumea nu trebuie să vadă cinei ei si as fi recunoscător cu idei cum am putea sai oprim ca eu pana acum nu am reusit va multumesc
shahmeera
8/31/19
""THE iPhone also known as a business class phone but some issues regarding it that can annoy any Android user to switch to iOS.1The battery timing of an iPhone is dull in 21st century it's battery timing can't compare with s10 and so on very disappointed another important issue is that users are having problems with face id and many more like this no doubt the look of iPhone X and X's Max is awesome and camera is best but the charge time is also very long don't want to say more in compare of Samsung the iPhone is day by day going back but hope fully the iPhone 11 wouldn't be like this one all deficiencies will be recovered in iPhone 11. But to play games and to use it as a business class and also for taking pictures it awesome "" BUT ONCE CRACKED IT CAN COST YOU ALOT OF MONEY IN YOU CAN BUY A STRONG ANDROID PHONE"". GOOD LUCK!
trinhp9
8/14/19
When you click link of this site, it will automatically redirect to doctorunlock.net.
I lost my money for this site before and now I lose my money for doctorunlock too.
I was hooked twice by the same pickpocket. Poor me :(.
Don't trust any positive comments for these 2 sites.
tamesheias
7/29/19
I really like this unlock service. It took a few days but once it was unlocked I could use any sims with my device. Thank you guys so much
silviak7
6/25/19
This is scam! I am waitting more than 6 months! I never hear back from them!
Dont use this website!
SCAM!
hamidm13
6/11/19
great experience though waited for many months, very honest team. they even gave refund voucher to unlock device later.
mohameda185
5/20/19
This's totally scam

But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it.

I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.
alfredb55
4/28/19
David and the IphoneIMEI team we're amazing. This would be the second time I unlock with them. Although there were issues with payment on their website and a bunch of back and forth via email, the job was done and I've never been happier. Thank you

Tip for consumers: Please be in contact with them at all times and respond quickly to their questions so the job can be done efficiently.

geee2
4/11/19
I was skeptical at first because of other people's review. With the Bad reviews posted, I'm not sure of what they are talking about. I got my phone unlocked in exactly 7 days. If I were to do it again, I would. This works ladies and gentlemen. I definitely recommend their service.
armandov23
3/22/19
By far the worst service provider I have ever encountered. DO NOT BE FOOLED by the "customer" reviews on their website.. there is a "preorder" to unlock your phone that only gets you placed on a "list" then they ask for more money to unlock your phone. It has been 2 months now and i have not heard from their site even after MULTIPLE attempts to get a refund
saitejap
3/1/19
I did a pre-order with IPhoneIMEi (Order ID: 6087776
) on Nov' 24th 2018, as we speak now (Mar 1 2019) , still my iphone is not Unlocked and they havent even respond.

I did a pre order, meaning I paid full money to unlock my phone and still its not locked. What is more frustrating is, there is no response from them or Reason why they are not doing it.

I dont know, if they will respond, atleast after reading my Complaint.

Tip for consumers: Dont rely on this network to unlock your iphone

ngwesee
2/25/19
The job you guys did was exceptional but what was the most helpful were the if cases this happens list to then do this was brilliant it helped me straight which now i am all set running and good to go.
roseg88
2/22/19
Thank you excellent service. Prompt and fast response. Have a percentage tracker to check the progress.
luluy
2/22/19
I am very satisfied with the results my iphone that was locked to tmobile was unlocked successfully.
zm13
BE AWARE !!!

I was duped by reading their positive reviews on their OWN SITE to find out the warnings posted by Trust pilot and Sitejabber on January 2019 wasting $165 dollars for an iPhone X to be unlocked . DO NOT FALL IN THE TRAP paying prior to the service being delivered losing $165 dollars that you worked hard for it.

As noted per email below , the request was placed on 11/18/2018 and we are now 90 days in and nothing from their end but the same generic answers that you see other consumers posting about them. .. Exactly the same wordings... Since I started requesting my refund back in mid January 2019. No one is replying back to my emails reasons to warn everyone on their deception and empty promises after trusting them with $165 to deliver.the unlock.

Total Paid GBP £117.98 (USD $165)
Order created at 2018-11-17 19:43:20
Order last update 2018-11-18 19:00:11

December 3 rd They wrote after I sent an email checking the status ??
Thanks for your email.This IMEI was issued to the carrier on the 18th as per your order status page and is currently in process, don't worry as soon as its been unlocked you will be emailed as well as the order status page being updated..The average unlocking timeframe of this handset is 1-30 days (Monday-Friday). The percentage meter will give you a more accurate time scale for your device, if it reaches 100% and its not unlocked then we will chase the IMEI with the carrier for you and place it on priority..As you have paid for FastTrack service, your IMEI is on top of the spreadsheet to be done at the carrier's end, so along with the other FastTrack IMEI will be one of the first to be unlocked.

December 18th 2018, they wrote again a Generic answer : we hope to be given a date when this and other unlocks will be completed .We understand that they have incurred delays, but we do not want to leave our customers in the dark .I can assure you that we will all pull together to get all unlocks completed as soon as possible...Thank you for your patience

January 4th they wrote back : (same exact auto reply from December 3rd.. see above) :

The average unlocking timeframe of this handset is (Monday-Friday). The percentage meter will give you a more accurate time scale for your device, if it reaches 100% and its not unlocked then we will chase the IMEI with the carrier for you and place it on priority.
WATCH OUT AND READ ALL 1 STAR REVIEWS WITH SAME ISSUES !
rheot
2/21/19
It unlocked my iPhone even though I have to pay more for premium service as my IMEI is not good but it worked.
huyp4
2/19/19
I bought my iPhone XS Max from at&t and it was still locked with at&t. I was trying out this website and turned out my phone got unlocked fast and works great.. thank you so much!!
ravik89
2/13/19
Be aware of this site.
Initially when I open the site, it says $28 to unlock my iphone 8. I made payment for $28 now they are asking for another $84 to unlock my phone.
I asked them to refund my $28 as per the refund the instructions, but I never got the refund back.
don't waste your money on this site.
zach7
2/11/19
I payed 28 bucks when it said final price... then they charge me another $119. Act like they're giving me a discount down to $108. I waited a whole week while their little meter said 14% more each day. Finally get an email that says my phones unlocked... I checked the imei on several checkers.... seems legit until I've tried several different SIM cards all brand new! and payed for a prepared phone service that runs on the "same" damn network that I was originally on... it's still sim locked! Requested help several times. 2 weeks later still nothing back from them... waste your money if you want too... they can't deliver the service the promise.... hell they even said they'd contact the carrier on your behalf.... what a joke!!! I'll believe it when I see it!
richardt354
2/11/19
This is a complete scam. I ordered the service for $28 then when It didn't work they prompted me to pay more which I was fine with so I did. Then they said it was unlocked but I can't get a signal meaning they think it's blacklisted which isn't true since the swappa website they recommended said it wasn't and also att whom I bought the phone with said it wasn't blacklisted which I'm the one that bought it so I knew this, it was just a past due balance. Now they've changed their website name and won't respond to emails. I don't think they even actually unlock phones they just take the money and pretend they're doing. This service isn't worth the time headache don't use it
josuee6
2/9/19
I thought the final price was going to be 30$, but they required an additional payment. They said it was in the print that I had to pay an the full amount, but it was probably in the fine print.
joelw84
2/9/19
Performed premium unlock procedure in a matter of 3 days. Highly recommend the service. It will save me far more than it cost in only at matter of months now that I am not locked to AT&T.
robertg775
2/5/19
My carrier wouldn't unlock my out right paid for phone sobI came to these guys who unlocked my phone
scottm651
2/5/19
The did a great job of getting my MetroPCS phone unlocked. Zero issue, its a 2 step process, and that seem to confuse a few people, but it was stated upfront on the web site.
davidc1502
2/4/19
This service is easy to use. I recommend it. Help me unlock my phone quickly and they have great service

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.
Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.