Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

marks1216
12/15/18

Just had my money stolen by them . It's been 8 weeks since I placed the unlocking service , the first day you you place the order they tell you this is a deposit of $19 to check if they can unlock the phone .then they send you an email that it can be unlocked just send an additional $147 they say 100% able to unlock . Ok sent them the $then they have this unlocking progress circle which took a week to say 100% complete , then they tell you that they are chasing this imei and need more time . Ok terms are only after 30 days if not unlocked you can request a refund . 31 day I emailed them and I emailed them 5 more times the next 2 weeks. Not one response back as if they they know they screwed me . Now I email Nochex (their processing company )they give me the run around treatment but at least they email me back and tell me to deal with iPhone imei they are telling me that iPhone imei . Net says that Swappa blacklisted phone I checked and Swappa did not black list phone
Lies lies this company is still not giving me emails responses to tell me about any issues as though they have an answer to people requesting refunds from Nochex the bs answer is no . They don't contact me direct why . Swappa said phone ready to activate clean imei
They should have told me when they stole my initial $19 checking deposit that they can't do the job .but they are thieves
They only can unlock phones tha a consumer can unlock by themselves sounds like little children are running this company if it's legit
Do not use them if you are smart .there are other companies with addresses and phone numbers listed that are legit
Also Nochex is protecting them on the scam
And they are paying for good reviews on trust pilot nasty but swift

jayc239
12/14/18

I have emailed thes guys 4 times no response. Paid for a premium unlock I haven't received my unlock and I even paid for fast track for my AT&T IPHone XS Max. It's been over three weeks.
Order # 6082887 I recommended this site to many friends and family and for the first time I'm receiving terrible service and for them to no answer not one email after I've paid all this money has me more than concerned.

robc172
12/13/18

Website promises to be able to remove Activation Lock. They take £20 (without mentioning that this is a "deposit") then ask for another £30. Then they tell you that your phone can't be unlocked as it's on Apple's blacklist. Total rubbish. This is a stock reply to cover that they can't remove activation locks. The only way to get a refund is to send them proof of device purchase. If we had that, we would just be walking in to any Apple store and get them to do it. Their website looks genuine but don't take any notice of the number of phones they've unlocked - total fiction. Probably linked to another scam site, cellunlocker.co.uk. Can't believe that I've been conned by both :(

benjaminc102
12/9/18

They advertised it only takes 3 days, on the 3rd day after payment my phones unlock status was just at 29% so I went online to see reviews for iPhoneIMEI.net and was a bit disappointed that they have very bad reviews. But someone's review was helpful. He said 5 days after paying, there was no result so he went straight to his carrier to have his phone unlocked in 2 days.

In my case, 3 days after paying with unlock status at 29%, I went online to my carriers site and had my phone unlocked for FREE.

It is however worthy to note that my phone had no active contract (all sums paid up) and has clean IMEI.

jerrickm
12/7/18

dont trust these people, had my iphone 7 plus check that it was clean even on other paid imei checker sites, then they emailed me after paying the whole $70 and says that its blacklisted which i check its not! dont waste your money on these guys them and cellunlocker are 1 company.. scam!

nguyenc2
11/30/18

Do not order our services. They are scammers. They do nothing but take your money.
Share with your friends so people stay away from their services.

hlobisilel
11/28/18

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, they scammed me $56. It looks legit, but trust me it is not. After paying they will come with some excuse and then tell you no refunds

jeffh556
11/27/18

I HATE THESE PEOPLE, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!! PAYBACK IS COMING !! Any one who writes a good review is lieing and has been payed by the company to keep the scam going.. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE !!! These people are will take your 28 dollars and then tell you its 40-50 more to unlock it then in 3 days or more, tell you,you need to pay more money..SCAM

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THEM !!! SCAMMERS !!!!!

gauravm17
11/23/18

I tried to get my iphone x unlocked using this website. I have done it a
couple of times because i cant use my phone. I was able to use the
credit from before but again they sent me a message that it is
blacklisted. Aren't you guys whitelisting the phones.I have already paid
$140 and still i get the same reply saying premium processing required
and when i send an email asking for premium service nobody replies.
Totally pathetic company and running a scam.

dana141
11/22/18

This is borderline scam. First of all you can unlock your own phone for free. Second if they don't unlock your phone they don't refund and you have to request your money back... However their contract is written so that you will not get your money back. They are scamming people when they cannot unlock devices.

Tip for consumers: My Tip: DON'T USE THIS SITE!

danielf233
11/19/18

Price for the unlock service was $28. A 2nd payment was never mentioned.
After the $28 payment was made they sent an email asking for £129 more.
Not even the same currency.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

I filed a complain with my credit card company to make a chargeback.
If you have been scammed talk with your bank, they can reverse the payment.

rameshb13
11/16/18

same story like others, these guys are thriving on innocent people who submit request in hurry...they just do not do anything, collect whatever money they can and scam

nikolaf7
11/14/18

Be careful! They tricked me ! Never unlocked my iPhone and I haven't received refund!
My phone is locked from AT&T , I paid 28$ for unlock and few days after I received email they can't do that and I have never gotten my money back . I requested my refund 3 times , never even received answer from them.
Thieves!

catrionaw
11/13/18

Be warned All the cellunlockers and Iphone imei.net etc are all the same rip off con merchants
They take your mi eye on 2 tranches and have no Intention what so ever of even trying to activate a locked I cloud. They pretend it is on the list or stolen blacklist (which mine is definitely NOT) and have since had it proven. They then try and black mail the customer by refusing to pay back a cent saying they are hire than they and can not deal with stolen good ? Oh yeah they are happy to steal and steal from al the thousands of mugs that sign into their fraudulent websites which are all connected. They don't read emails and I the end do t answer at all. To begin with they send out standard responses having never read the query
BE WARNED. TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I shall take this further and report them all to fraud squad and try and recover the mo way from my Visa card. DONT BE THE FOOL I WAS

paulaz9
11/11/18

I would like my refund. I did the order after I surprise I need to pay more 56 very expensive the company doesn't answer my emails

andreye3
11/8/18

увидел цену что можно всего за 2 тысячи разблокировать свой iPad air 2 и заплатил сервису iphoneimei.net запрашиваемую сумму, через пару часов мне пришло сообщение на почту, что ура мы можем разблокировать ваш ipad за 1-5 дней ноооо вы должны ЕЩЁ заплатить 2300. за 4300 мы вам его разблокируем!! мол вы оплатили только предзаказ ха ха ха... спустя месяц я решился и заплатил .... и что вы думаете. приходит сообщение мы получили вашу оплату ожидайте ответа. и вот тут приходит просто трешовое сообщение. (мы получили вашу оплату и что бы мы могли приступить к анлоку вы должны отправить нам чек с покупки вашего устройства иначе мы не сможем вам помочь) такого развода я в жизни не видел, и мало того что мой айпад даже НЕ БЫЛ в режиме LOST им еще чек понадобился, вот уроды. Люде не видитесь на этот сервис и подобные. как итог 4300 просто пропали. Их почта supports@iphoneimei.net моя почта если чем то сможете помочь blackberik003@mail.ru

wojciechk9
11/6/18

Hello. I bought an iphone x unlocking service from the UK at iphoneimei.net. They come from the Orange EE network. I received information that I need to use the premium option to unlock. I paid £ 218 for this. I placed the order on 05/06/2018. Until today, the blockades have not been removed and the money has not been credited to my account. The company also does not reply to emails. Attention to the company. Regards Wojtek from Poland.

johns3380
11/5/18

Total scam. They claim they can do things worth paying for but they can only do things that are free and they will not give you a refund.

reqwrewq
11/4/18

scammers, DO NOT PAY THEM! scammers, DO NOT PAY THEM! scammers, DO NOT PAY THEM! scammers, DO NOT PAY THEM!

desmonds16
10/25/18

Stay away from this site. Fake reviews posted on web site to lure unsuspecting prospects - like me unfortunately.

Pad USD$28 for a service that was advertised to unlock your phone within 24-48 hours but after you paid it notifies you that the service you just paid for is for a service that might occur in the future. Sent an email to s"support" and 18 hours later received a reply telling what the problem was but offered no solution. When I asked them for next steps - no response.

No phone number. Slow to non-existent response. All the hallmarks of a scam.

johnd2010
10/25/18

Bait you in stating $28 to unlock the phone, after you pay they come back asking for another $120......

luisg129
10/17/18

This business is the worst when it comes to bait and switch. They quote you a price for a prepaid unlock and then when it is ready, they charge you some more. RUN AWAY to another company.

nickf116
10/17/18

do not trust to this company, it is full scam! I have paid $70, but my iphone not unlocked!
They asked to pay 2 times, the first time $28 and the second time $42 and nothing!

kacpers2
10/15/18

The administrator collected money from the account, he told me that another payment should be made for the amount of 149.99 gbp. Earlier this information did not appear. Fraud! I do not recommend.

davidb1749
10/13/18

I would post no starts if possible.
Don't trust these people.I ordered an unlock paid $147USD and no service. Been 5 weeks. 2 weeks ago they posted this:
**This unlock is taking a little longer than usual - sorry. We are chasing this IMEI for you and have prioritised it. We will email you and update your status accordingly when it is unlocked.**
Unlocks are done on a first come, first served basis. You can now jump to the top of the queue with our FastTrack service for just £9.99

Have sent multiple emails asking them to complete order or issue refund. NO RESPONSE!

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.