iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net has a consumer rating of 2.26 stars from 424 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iPhoneIMEI.net also ranks 36th among Unlocked Phones sites. The most common issues with iPhoneIMEI.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I stuck my SIM card in and of course it didnt work.
  • But within three days of giving them the IMEI number, boom unlocked and I'm now free to use it on any network I like.

• I purchased an iPhone 6 online, when I got the phone, it was iCloud locked.
  • After 3 days they sent me an email said that they couldn't do it as my iPad is lost/stolen.
How would you rate iPhoneIMEI.net?

“Have used them twice and would use again!”

Lucy E.
6/14/18

First time, my phone was unlocked super quick even though I was in Vietnam (phone was purchased in UK). Second time phone couldnt be unlocked as Id bought it under 6 months ago which is an industry standard. The team got back to me quickly and explained why it hadnt work. Definitely worth it and very straight forward.

“SCAM”

James B.
1/25/18

Someone tried to bruteforce my password on a 2fa protected phone. I clearly stated this fact in an email I sent to them BEFORE paying for the service. Their first response was a copy/paste of their webpage. I replied that I needed direct answers on their ability to remove the icloud lock from my phone. They responded that yes, they could. Two days later, they send me an email telling me that this phone, that I bought NEW from AT&T, is lost or stolen, and they won't give me a refund. No worries, I have fraud protection with my bank, and I'm telling EVERYONE I know that these people are filthy crooks.

iphone 6 (22) 3 days (19) premium service (17) iphone 7 (17) money (137) 30 days (11) 2 weeks (9) sim card (10) 20 pounds (7) total scam (17) 2 days (13) email (106)
juanp142
January 21st, 2019
They're a complete FRAUD, after you pay the $28 they take a couple days and send you an email saying they can unlock for an additional charge of $39.00
horacen2
July 2nd, 2018
This is a scam of the highest proportion. They set you up with a good price and then send you an email that your unlock is ready but you need to pay a hefty price for it to be released to you. And oh! the first money you paid, it cannot be refunded to you because it is "pre-order", whatever that means. It is just like the NIgeria 419 scam but this time perpetrated from UK. Don't ever do business with this company or your money is gone
desmonds16
October 25th, 2018
Stay away from this site. Fake reviews posted on web site to lure unsuspecting prospects - like me unfortunately.

Pad USD$28 for a service that was advertised to unlock your phone within 24-48 hours but after you paid it notifies you that the service you just paid for is for a service that might occur in the future. Sent an email to s"support" and 18 hours later received a reply telling what the problem was but offered no solution. When I asked them for next steps - no response.

No phone number. Slow to non-existent response. All the hallmarks of a scam.
trinhp9
August 14th, 2019
When you click link of this site, it will automatically redirect to doctorunlock.net.
I lost my money for this site before and now I lose my money for doctorunlock too.
I was hooked twice by the same pickpocket. Poor me :(.
Don't trust any positive comments for these 2 sites.
ravik89
February 13th, 2019
Be aware of this site.
Initially when I open the site, it says $28 to unlock my iphone 8. I made payment for $28 now they are asking for another $84 to unlock my phone.
I asked them to refund my $28 as per the refund the instructions, but I never got the refund back.
don't waste your money on this site.
nhatb1
January 19th, 2018
This is a scam company. Consider before you make the purchase. When i buy the service they did not mention preorder thing and you need to pay an extra to get full unlock. that is bull shyt. Sent 6 emails regarding the ticket haven't receive a single response. this is the worst unlocker. i regreted it for using this people.
fahadk6
September 24th, 2018
1000% scammers. I have lost 125£ and no reply from anyone. Dont fall for any fake review that some people are saying that it worked for them. They are playing with your mind by posting fake reviews so you might believe that it will also work for you like fake positive reviews. They are doing this to counter real bad reviews and confusing people by believing that it worked for some people too so you can be among those. Its a SCAM SCAM SCAM. Period!
youngjaek
October 9th, 2018
Tried to get my iPhone 8 sprint unlocked and paid them $28. They had a guaranteed money back. I heard nothing for weeks and was told by site to not contact then for 30 days. I contacted them after 30 days and was told I will not get my money back because what I paid for was 'preorder for the unlock' and not the unlock itself. They told me to cough up another $55 for an unlock. Stay away from them. They will unlock what they can and scam what they cannot.
danielf233
November 19th, 2018
Price for the unlock service was $28. A 2nd payment was never mentioned.
After the $28 payment was made they sent an email asking for £129 more.
Not even the same currency.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

I filed a complain with my credit card company to make a chargeback.
If you have been scammed talk with your bank, they can reverse the payment.
jeffh556
November 27th, 2018
I HATE THESE PEOPLE, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!! PAYBACK IS COMING !! Any one who writes a good review is lieing and has been payed by the company to keep the scam going.. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE !!! These people are will take your 28 dollars and then tell you its 40-50 more to unlock it then in 3 days or more, tell you,you need to pay more money..SCAM

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THEM !!! SCAMMERS !!!!!

alid60
January 10th, 2018
i pay 22 euro for unlock my sprint phone.this site say i must pay another 107 euro.my phone must unlock after 2 week but after 3 month this site have another 10 euro and don't answer my email and stolen my money.
i lost 129 euro.
i can send all of email photo of this fake website for anybody to have this.
my email is alidoran from gmail
olegr10
October 27th, 2017
The price advertised is not what you end up paying. The initial price is to "prepare" for an unlock. Then you have to pay double the initial amount. iPhone 6 did get eventually unlocked, but I paid triple of what I could have paid had I only asked the provider to unlock it. Once you pay the initial amount though, it seems like a waste not to continue. Also unlock took over half a month (read over 15 days). BEWARE. 2 stars only because the phone got eventually unlocked so it isn't a complete scam.
nikolaf7
November 14th, 2018
Be careful! They tricked me ! Never unlocked my iPhone and I haven't received refund!
My phone is locked from AT&T , I paid 28$ for unlock and few days after I received email they can't do that and I have never gotten my money back . I requested my refund 3 times , never even received answer from them.
Thieves!
tumurochirb
June 19th, 2018
Bad customer service never answers back.
Made my first payment £20 in 11/11/2017.
Made my second payment £95 in 13/11/2017.
Never got my sprint device unlocked. Once they replied back it said: Sprint unlocking turned off internationally. Now it started, you are on the list. You can jump to the top of the queue with our FastTrack service for just £10.
And I don't know how many people scummed by these jerks.
zamoria
December 31st, 2018
They said my 7 plus was blacklisted and it wasn't it called apple and check 8 different sites for if your IMEI blacklisted phone is on there came back clean on all then they messaged and sent a faulty email saying they can't help and sent me a link to check the phone IMEI but when I checked my other iPhone it said it can't read or something like .... DONT NOT GO TO THEM FOR ICLOUD UNLOCK THEY ARE FRAUDULENT PEOPLE period !!!
juanm190
June 25th, 2018
Don't throw your money away. Specially in the iCloud removal "service" they will ALWAYS say that it's blacklisted even when it's NOT.
They're a SCAM and they REFUSE TO REFUND.
Also this page in TrustedPilot is also FAKE and tampered with FAKE reviews. Look for "iphoneimei" without the .NET so you can read REAL reviews of these scammers.

If you want your money back, contact NOCHEX directly and report this site. (NOCHEX is the system they use to process their payments, it's like Paypal)
danielw172
January 13th, 2018
I had it come I guess... just like a lot of users wrote here: they take your money and then they tell you that this device is supposedly reported stolen/lost and they cannot do anything. 42 Euros wasted...
wilsonl18
March 9th, 2018
They advertise 29 euro for unlock any iphones! Yeah right......! They will get 29 euro first for put your phone on their list. Then they want another 40 euro for unlock it, but your phone will be the last of alomost 2 million phones /according to their website/. It says, we go by FIFO, but if you pay another 10 euro then they will put your phone on the first of the list. This MFs do business like that! F.....king russian crooks!
shehzadw
April 30th, 2018
very bad customer service
they trick people please do not use this service
they will charge from your account single time
and than will ask your code is ready make final payment
same thing they will charge
and than will tell your device has this problem
blame every thing on you
so don't use it 100% fraud
wojciechk9
November 6th, 2018
Hello. I bought an iphone x unlocking service from the UK at iphoneimei.net. They come from the Orange EE network. I received information that I need to use the premium option to unlock. I paid £ 218 for this. I placed the order on 05/06/2018. Until today, the blockades have not been removed and the money has not been credited to my account. The company also does not reply to emails. Attention to the company. Regards Wojtek from Poland.
jorgea88
December 19th, 2018
I tried with an iPad and it didn't work so they gave me a voucher that didn't work later for an iPhone. I wrote to them but received just automatic emails with stupid answers, but nothing explaining why the voucher doesn't work or giving me a soluition, or a refund.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

luisg129
October 17th, 2018
This business is the worst when it comes to bait and switch. They quote you a price for a prepaid unlock and then when it is ready, they charge you some more. RUN AWAY to another company.
oyamas
April 3rd, 2018
I cant use my voucher that they gave after an unsuccessful unlock and then they changed their server domain name to doctorunlocks.net of which I don't think it would be a wise decision to use their service again. When i click on iphoneimei.net the browser takes me to doctorunlock.net of which surely this is the same company illegaly affiliated by iphoneimei.net
izue
April 29th, 2018
Stay away!! They will keep coming back for more money and your phone will never be unlocked. They also will refuse to issue a refund
lolot2
December 27th, 2017
Guys contact your bank and let them know you have not received a service you paid for. Get the bank to advise them you want your money back for an unfulfilled service.

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.
See more answers (3)

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.
See more answers (3)

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

Free iPhone IMEI unlocking services and iPhone IMEI checker with Carrier information, SIM Lock status, Find My iPhone (iCloud Activation Lock) status

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhoneIMEI.net?

Have a question about iPhoneIMEI.net?