iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net has a consumer rating of 2.26 stars from 424 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iPhoneIMEI.net also ranks 36th among Unlocked Phones sites. The most common issues with iPhoneIMEI.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I stuck my SIM card in and of course it didnt work.
  • But within three days of giving them the IMEI number, boom unlocked and I'm now free to use it on any network I like.

• I purchased an iPhone 6 online, when I got the phone, it was iCloud locked.
  • After 3 days they sent me an email said that they couldn't do it as my iPad is lost/stolen.
How would you rate iPhoneIMEI.net?

“Have used them twice and would use again!”

Lucy E.
6/14/18

First time, my phone was unlocked super quick even though I was in Vietnam (phone was purchased in UK). Second time phone couldnt be unlocked as Id bought it under 6 months ago which is an industry standard. The team got back to me quickly and explained why it hadnt work. Definitely worth it and very straight forward.

“SCAM”

James B.
1/25/18

Someone tried to bruteforce my password on a 2fa protected phone. I clearly stated this fact in an email I sent to them BEFORE paying for the service. Their first response was a copy/paste of their webpage. I replied that I needed direct answers on their ability to remove the icloud lock from my phone. They responded that yes, they could. Two days later, they send me an email telling me that this phone, that I bought NEW from AT&T, is lost or stolen, and they won't give me a refund. No worries, I have fraud protection with my bank, and I'm telling EVERYONE I know that these people are filthy crooks.

iphone 6 (22) 3 days (19) premium service (17) iphone 7 (17) money (137) 30 days (11) 2 weeks (9) sim card (10) 20 pounds (7) total scam (17) 2 days (13) email (106)
trinhp9
August 14th, 2019
When you click link of this site, it will automatically redirect to doctorunlock.net.
I lost my money for this site before and now I lose my money for doctorunlock too.
I was hooked twice by the same pickpocket. Poor me :(.
Don't trust any positive comments for these 2 sites.
silviak7
June 25th, 2019
This is scam! I am waitting more than 6 months! I never hear back from them!
Dont use this website!
SCAM!
juanp142
January 21st, 2019
They're a complete FRAUD, after you pay the $28 they take a couple days and send you an email saying they can unlock for an additional charge of $39.00
ravik89
February 13th, 2019
Be aware of this site.
Initially when I open the site, it says $28 to unlock my iphone 8. I made payment for $28 now they are asking for another $84 to unlock my phone.
I asked them to refund my $28 as per the refund the instructions, but I never got the refund back.
don't waste your money on this site.
armandov23
March 22nd, 2019
By far the worst service provider I have ever encountered. DO NOT BE FOOLED by the "customer" reviews on their website.. there is a "preorder" to unlock your phone that only gets you placed on a "list" then they ask for more money to unlock your phone. It has been 2 months now and i have not heard from their site even after MULTIPLE attempts to get a refund
tamesheias
July 29th, 2019
I really like this unlock service. It took a few days but once it was unlocked I could use any sims with my device. Thank you guys so much
zamoria
December 31st, 2018
They said my 7 plus was blacklisted and it wasn't it called apple and check 8 different sites for if your IMEI blacklisted phone is on there came back clean on all then they messaged and sent a faulty email saying they can't help and sent me a link to check the phone IMEI but when I checked my other iPhone it said it can't read or something like .... DONT NOT GO TO THEM FOR ICLOUD UNLOCK THEY ARE FRAUDULENT PEOPLE period !!!
hamidm13
June 11th, 2019
great experience though waited for many months, very honest team. they even gave refund voucher to unlock device later.
geee2
April 11th, 2019
I was skeptical at first because of other people's review. With the Bad reviews posted, I'm not sure of what they are talking about. I got my phone unlocked in exactly 7 days. If I were to do it again, I would. This works ladies and gentlemen. I definitely recommend their service.
carriel112
January 29th, 2019
Waited a month, upgraded with a guarantee. Spent $129 to be informed a month later it was a lost/stolen phone. It's my work phone after I switched carriers. It was mot lost/stole as they said and no refund. ATT was my carrier. SCAMMERS- DO NOT USE IMEI!!
leeh222
January 24th, 2019
cheating cheating cheating Scam Scam Scam!
I paid US$28 for nothing, except got a email asking for $80 more to continue! I actually did search review before make payment however I somehow only see the positive reviews and didn't see these negative reviews.
Don't pay, and if you have paid, don't pay more!
saitejap
March 1st, 2019
I did a pre-order with IPhoneIMEi (Order ID: 6087776
) on Nov' 24th 2018, as we speak now (Mar 1 2019) , still my iphone is not Unlocked and they havent even respond.

I did a pre order, meaning I paid full money to unlock my phone and still its not locked. What is more frustrating is, there is no response from them or Reason why they are not doing it.

I dont know, if they will respond, atleast after reading my Complaint.

Tip for consumers: Dont rely on this network to unlock your iphone

jorgea88
December 19th, 2018
I tried with an iPad and it didn't work so they gave me a voucher that didn't work later for an iPhone. I wrote to them but received just automatic emails with stupid answers, but nothing explaining why the voucher doesn't work or giving me a soluition, or a refund.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

jeffh556
November 27th, 2018
I HATE THESE PEOPLE, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!! PAYBACK IS COMING !! Any one who writes a good review is lieing and has been payed by the company to keep the scam going.. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE !!! These people are will take your 28 dollars and then tell you its 40-50 more to unlock it then in 3 days or more, tell you,you need to pay more money..SCAM

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THEM !!! SCAMMERS !!!!!

danielf233
November 19th, 2018
Price for the unlock service was $28. A 2nd payment was never mentioned.
After the $28 payment was made they sent an email asking for £129 more.
Not even the same currency.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

I filed a complain with my credit card company to make a chargeback.
If you have been scammed talk with your bank, they can reverse the payment.
josuee6
February 9th, 2019
I thought the final price was going to be 30$, but they required an additional payment. They said it was in the print that I had to pay an the full amount, but it was probably in the fine print.
desmonds16
October 25th, 2018
Stay away from this site. Fake reviews posted on web site to lure unsuspecting prospects - like me unfortunately.

Pad USD$28 for a service that was advertised to unlock your phone within 24-48 hours but after you paid it notifies you that the service you just paid for is for a service that might occur in the future. Sent an email to s"support" and 18 hours later received a reply telling what the problem was but offered no solution. When I asked them for next steps - no response.

No phone number. Slow to non-existent response. All the hallmarks of a scam.
nikolaf7
November 14th, 2018
Be careful! They tricked me ! Never unlocked my iPhone and I haven't received refund!
My phone is locked from AT&T , I paid 28$ for unlock and few days after I received email they can't do that and I have never gotten my money back . I requested my refund 3 times , never even received answer from them.
Thieves!
nikib18
February 2nd, 2019
The unlock process fast just don't know if it work bc my boyfriends SIM card doesn't work but we think it's the SIM card and not the phone
alfredb55
April 28th, 2019
David and the IphoneIMEI team we're amazing. This would be the second time I unlock with them. Although there were issues with payment on their website and a bunch of back and forth via email, the job was done and I've never been happier. Thank you

Tip for consumers: Please be in contact with them at all times and respond quickly to their questions so the job can be done efficiently.

jayc239
December 14th, 2018
I have emailed thes guys 4 times no response. Paid for a premium unlock I haven't received my unlock and I even paid for fast track for my AT&T IPHone XS Max. It's been over three weeks.
Order # 6082887 I recommended this site to many friends and family and for the first time I'm receiving terrible service and for them to no answer not one email after I've paid all this money has me more than concerned.
thalisonb
December 27th, 2018
This company is a scam , they do not do the service and after you pay they do not give back the money
wojciechk9
November 6th, 2018
Hello. I bought an iphone x unlocking service from the UK at iphoneimei.net. They come from the Orange EE network. I received information that I need to use the premium option to unlock. I paid £ 218 for this. I placed the order on 05/06/2018. Until today, the blockades have not been removed and the money has not been credited to my account. The company also does not reply to emails. Attention to the company. Regards Wojtek from Poland.
nguyenc2
November 30th, 2018
Do not order our services. They are scammers. They do nothing but take your money.
Share with your friends so people stay away from their services.
youngjaek
October 9th, 2018
Tried to get my iPhone 8 sprint unlocked and paid them $28. They had a guaranteed money back. I heard nothing for weeks and was told by site to not contact then for 30 days. I contacted them after 30 days and was told I will not get my money back because what I paid for was 'preorder for the unlock' and not the unlock itself. They told me to cough up another $55 for an unlock. Stay away from them. They will unlock what they can and scam what they cannot.

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.
See more answers (3)

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.
See more answers (3)

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

Free iPhone IMEI unlocking services and iPhone IMEI checker with Carrier information, SIM Lock status, Find My iPhone (iCloud Activation Lock) status

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPhoneIMEI.net?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.3
Have a question about iPhoneIMEI.net?