Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

victoru12
2/3/19
This company gives you exactly what they say they will. The price is the best on the net, and they stand behind their service. Would recommend them to anyone needing g an unlock.
nikib18
2/2/19
The unlock process fast just don't know if it work bc my boyfriends SIM card doesn't work but we think it's the SIM card and not the phone
khaleds16
2/2/19
It perfect website and 100% in sure unlocked iPhone for fast time
Follow up daily by e mail the status of phone
carriel112
1/29/19
Waited a month, upgraded with a guarantee. Spent $129 to be informed a month later it was a lost/stolen phone. It's my work phone after I switched carriers. It was mot lost/stole as they said and no refund. ATT was my carrier. SCAMMERS- DO NOT USE IMEI!!
barakag
1/27/19
They not gonna unlocking your phone and they not gonna give you refund. They just ask to pay extra money. Don't ever try this company (Iphoneimei).
leeh222
1/24/19
cheating cheating cheating Scam Scam Scam!
I paid US$28 for nothing, except got a email asking for $80 more to continue! I actually did search review before make payment however I somehow only see the positive reviews and didn't see these negative reviews.
Don't pay, and if you have paid, don't pay more!
juanp142
1/21/19
They're a complete FRAUD, after you pay the $28 they take a couple days and send you an email saying they can unlock for an additional charge of $39.00
harishab1
1/20/19
@IphoneImei.net NOT RECOMMENDED! After I paid £20, I've received an email where I was assured the unlock is ready to be done. Even my bank didn't approve the payment first time I had to request bank to authorize(so all banks know this iphoneimei.net is cheating)After paying another £30 they told me the phone is unclean (all mayor blacklist says the phone is clean, even the operator itself), and extra service is needed. In all cases, about this you should be informed after the first check, like the other services do. The customer service does not respond at all, after three emails sent I give it up. Try to avoid loosing of money and use another, more profesional service. I sent many email to *****@iphoneimei.net but they are not responding and they are cheating everyone. Don't trust them at all.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use this service and don’t pay money.

chrisw609
1/17/19
Paid 28.00 2 days later got a email saying 100% garantee unlock was ready had to pay a bunch more money to finish unlock then i see things moving slow then there is a option to pay more to speed up service spent in total like $120.00 and 3 days latter is told my phone is blacklisted ok well i have straight talk and that is a no contact phone and i payed cash for my phone brand new so nothing is owed and it was never reported stolen or lost and iam told no refund so they stole over $100.00 from me and did nothing this place is a joke thats whay they wont take paypal for payment cause pay pal has buyer protection and there pretty much just stealing from people i will be opening a lawsuit on this company
christophj
1/15/19
12/31/18
They will charge you claiming they can unlock your phone even i cloud or any other unlock you need then they ask for more money and once you pay again they will tell you sorry we cant unlock your phone and when you ask for refund you going to receive the following email:
Unfortunately as per our terms and conditions, handsets which do not meet the unlocking criteria are ineligible for a card refund. You have been refunded with a credit note to use against the premium service when it returns, or alternatively you can use it for a friend or family member who needs to unlock a different handset.
Kind regards,
iPhoneIMEI Team
henrys159
1/12/19
I was a bit taken back when the 2nd part of payment requirements arrived. I just closed my eyes and hoped for the best when I paid the full amount. And voila!!! Less than 48 hours later, factory unlock delivered over the air. Super professional and fast. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you guys!
ahmadj12
Kind regards,
iPhoneIMEI Team

so my advice don't pay them by credit card or enter your cc info., they will scam you
levents1
zamoria
12/31/18
They said my 7 plus was blacklisted and it wasn't it called apple and check 8 different sites for if your IMEI blacklisted phone is on there came back clean on all then they messaged and sent a faulty email saying they can't help and sent me a link to check the phone IMEI but when I checked my other iPhone it said it can't read or something like .... DONT NOT GO TO THEM FOR ICLOUD UNLOCK THEY ARE FRAUDULENT PEOPLE period !!!
thalisonb
12/27/18
This company is a scam , they do not do the service and after you pay they do not give back the money
jorgea88
12/19/18
I tried with an iPad and it didn't work so they gave me a voucher that didn't work later for an iPhone. I wrote to them but received just automatic emails with stupid answers, but nothing explaining why the voucher doesn't work or giving me a soluition, or a refund.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

polinab3
12/19/18
Now I am realizing I was scammed by them too. How do we report them to authorities? So annoying. £200 straight into a pocket of some thieves :(
marks1216
12/15/18
Just had my money stolen by them . It's been 8 weeks since I placed the unlocking service , the first day you you place the order they tell you this is a deposit of $19 to check if they can unlock the phone .then they send you an email that it can be unlocked just send an additional $147 they say 100% able to unlock . Ok sent them the $then they have this unlocking progress circle which took a week to say 100% complete , then they tell you that they are chasing this imei and need more time . Ok terms are only after 30 days if not unlocked you can request a refund . 31 day I emailed them and I emailed them 5 more times the next 2 weeks. Not one response back as if they they know they screwed me . Now I email Nochex (their processing company )they give me the run around treatment but at least they email me back and tell me to deal with iPhone imei they are telling me that iPhone imei . Net says that Swappa blacklisted phone I checked and Swappa did not black list phone
Lies lies this company is still not giving me emails responses to tell me about any issues as though they have an answer to people requesting refunds from Nochex the bs answer is no . They don't contact me direct why . Swappa said phone ready to activate clean imei
They should have told me when they stole my initial $19 checking deposit that they can't do the job .but they are thieves
They only can unlock phones tha a consumer can unlock by themselves sounds like little children are running this company if it's legit
Do not use them if you are smart .there are other companies with addresses and phone numbers listed that are legit
Also Nochex is protecting them on the scam
And they are paying for good reviews on trust pilot nasty but swift
jayc239
12/14/18
I have emailed thes guys 4 times no response. Paid for a premium unlock I haven't received my unlock and I even paid for fast track for my AT&T IPHone XS Max. It's been over three weeks.
Order # 6082887 I recommended this site to many friends and family and for the first time I'm receiving terrible service and for them to no answer not one email after I've paid all this money has me more than concerned.
robc172
12/13/18
Website promises to be able to remove Activation Lock. They take £20 (without mentioning that this is a "deposit") then ask for another £30. Then they tell you that your phone can't be unlocked as it's on Apple's blacklist. Total rubbish. This is a stock reply to cover that they can't remove activation locks. The only way to get a refund is to send them proof of device purchase. If we had that, we would just be walking in to any Apple store and get them to do it. Their website looks genuine but don't take any notice of the number of phones they've unlocked - total fiction. Probably linked to another scam site, cellunlocker.co.uk. Can't believe that I've been conned by both :(
benjaminc102
12/9/18
They advertised it only takes 3 days, on the 3rd day after payment my phones unlock status was just at 29% so I went online to see reviews for iPhoneIMEI.net and was a bit disappointed that they have very bad reviews. But someone's review was helpful. He said 5 days after paying, there was no result so he went straight to his carrier to have his phone unlocked in 2 days.

In my case, 3 days after paying with unlock status at 29%, I went online to my carriers site and had my phone unlocked for FREE.

It is however worthy to note that my phone had no active contract (all sums paid up) and has clean IMEI.
jerrickm
12/7/18
dont trust these people, had my iphone 7 plus check that it was clean even on other paid imei checker sites, then they emailed me after paying the whole $70 and says that its blacklisted which i check its not! dont waste your money on these guys them and cellunlocker are 1 company.. scam!
nguyenc2
11/30/18
Do not order our services. They are scammers. They do nothing but take your money.
Share with your friends so people stay away from their services.
hlobisilel
11/28/18
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, they scammed me $56. It looks legit, but trust me it is not. After paying they will come with some excuse and then tell you no refunds
jeffh556
11/27/18
I HATE THESE PEOPLE, WHAT A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!! PAYBACK IS COMING !! Any one who writes a good review is lieing and has been payed by the company to keep the scam going.. BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE !!! These people are will take your 28 dollars and then tell you its 40-50 more to unlock it then in 3 days or more, tell you,you need to pay more money..SCAM

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THEM !!! SCAMMERS !!!!!

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

The unlocking fee for I cloud is almost 30us dollars

By Shahmeer a.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.
Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.