Review of CanadaUnlocking

Tel: 1-877-454-4511
INFO@CANADAUNLOCKING.COM

sylvias94
12/8/18

It is misleading and it makes you feel that you are going to get a free service but it is not. You spend your time filling out the information about the get the code and then it tells you that there is a cost for it. Very disappointed although this seems to be the tactic for many websites.

millsn
4/27/18

I sent my request at 9:00 pm on a Monday night, got my unlock code at 10:15 the same night! 75 minutes! I have used several different providers in the past, with turnaround times ranging from 24 hours to 4 days. Great delivery

tinag83
11/13/17

Happy I came across this o your site. CANADA UNLOCKING. I was extremely skeptical because previous sites took my money with no results and no refunds. Canada Unlocking was able to give me my unlock code for my Samsung Galaxy A5 within their posted turnaround time. It's worth the wait! I'd recommend them to anyone. Thanks Canada Unlocking!

charlesh162
7/18/17

Service was fast and it actually worked. I was skeptical going in, but CanadaUnlocking is highly recommended.

terrym129
6/29/17

Quick great service. Koodo wanted to charge me 50$ Canadaunlocking did it for 15$. Thanks even offered money back when it didn't work at first, but that was my fault with a typo in original submission. Thanks Canadaunlocking!

malcolmk9
6/27/17

I highly recommend this site, its really trustworthy and the codes come fast and it's really affordable

megj12
6/24/17

Finaly a site thats legit not a scam worked fast and awesome results. Cost is worth it no one else can give u the same efficient results

bobb1228
4/25/17

Used two other unlocking services since March 28th 2017 with bad results. You can read my review of them here on sitejabber. Then I read some good reviews about Canadaunlocking and decided to try them. Wow what a diference! In 22 hours I had my unlock code and it work perfectly. Their site is easy to use and they have contests for customers. This is the way to run a business. I wish I had done some reveiw before getting involved with the other two "services".

davids727
4/4/17

the codes always work and they have great service. I have gotten many phones unlocked in the past and I know these guys are better then the comptition

lie112
2/1/17

I've always just used another cell unlocking site for my Android phones and it wasn't too pricey. This time around I had to unlock an iPhone for the first time and found it to be really expensive at 3 times the expense. I looked around and found a Canadian site charging in Canadian dollars and was pleased. I've never used this site before so of course I was hesitant as it looked pretty new to me. I took the plunge since they accept PayPal and there is always PayPal protection in the case that this didn't work out. I sent payment on a Monday at 3:05pm and got an email on Wednesday morning at 5:30am telling me my unlock code was available! 38.5 hours later! Their estimated wait times are quite accurate and they disclose all that before you order so be prepared to wait a bit longer for certain iPhones. I followed their instructions and it could not have been simpler! My iPhone was unlocked in a matter of minutes after plugging it into the latest version of iTunes and as soon as stuck my carrier's SIM in it it showed the carrier's name on the left hand corner. I highly recommend this site for unlocking. I love supporting Canadian companies and being charged in Canadian dollars makes it that much more appealing!

toddm69
1/24/17

Galaxy S6 Edge on Bell mobility. I sent my request at 9:00pm on a Monday night, got my unlock code at 10:15 the same night! 75 minutes! I have used several different providers in the past, with turnaround times ranging from 24 hours to 4 days. Highly recommended.

cheryls77
9/15/16

READ FINE PRINT of Terms of Service from CanadaUnlock Oshawa,ON. "5. I understand If I am unlocking an Android device such as a Samsung or any other Android model, that I must make sure prior to ordering that my phone prompts for an unlock code automatically when I insert an unsupported SIM card. If the code does not work and the phone does not ask for a code automatically then no refund will be issued in this case." Customer Service was responsive to all my questions which continued for 2 days, but no 'heads up'/proactive advice for dummies like me. Code was delivered as expected. Unfortunately, i paid $25 and 2 days of frustration and achieved nothing. ALSO, you should know that this company has a contest to win free service by providing your opinion/review, which is introduced as soon as you have paid, before the code is delivered and hopefully successfully installed. This means that many of the opinions provided in the numerous reviews may well be premature.

lidak1
11/23/15

smooth process, worked.

Yes it is possible to get a discount,

By Alex C., CanadaUnlocking Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CanadaUnlocking staff and other customers.

CanadaUnlocking?