Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

shawnm190
6/11/18

I was worried that I was going to get scammed. But it's real. My phone is unlocked. It ended up costing more than the original price which is explained in the terms and conditions though.

katarinal1
6/9/18

I didnt know there was a place to unlock phones online until a friend recommended iPhoneIMEI, it has been a very fast and reliable service. I just put my MEI number in and my phone was unlocked within a week. The same day, I went to a provider and got a phone plan installed and all is good. 10/10 would recommend anyone in need of a phone unlock service.

aldousm
6/9/18

1st time user of their service and they did not fail to deliver, although i got 3 of 4 services completed, the lone 1 is more of my carrier issue, nevertheless, it's amazing how once i thought of throwing these apple devices of mine, luckily i calmed down and my 'never give up find a way' attitude took over, and now i'm here giving a review to a well deserved service provider from a very satisfied customer, patience is a virtue, cheers

geoffh29
6/9/18

Very good service although I thought 5days was a bit of a wait however it all went without ahitch and I would reccomend you to any one

jacksonh31
6/9/18

I've used this service twice - the first time they were able to unlock my phone only after charging me $30 more than the original quoted price, it took weeks to unlock. The next time I decided to try them again, thinking maybe it would be faster this time. They charged me an initial $28, and then emailed me a few days later saying the unlock was unsuccessful and they needed to charge me $70 more to unlock it, for a total of ONE HUNDRED dollars for one unlock. I emailed them back asking why the first time they unlocked a phone for me with their "premium service" it costed a total of $60, and why this time they were asking for $100 for the same service. This second phone was the same model as the first, on the same network. There is no reason why suddenly they should be asking for $40 more. This site is running complete scam and fraud practices. I've emailed them twice since then and nobody has responded to me.

Not only this, but the company actually offers you a cash bribe to leave them a good review. If that doesn't scream shady practices I don't know what does. I'm attaching a screenshot of them offering the bribe as proof.

mikiv
6/9/18

They say one price, then send you an email asking for more money. And thy wil not refund the initial money. Stay away from iPhoneIMEI.net

karent237
6/8/18

I was given the phone by a friend as mine broke however it was not unlocked. I contacted iphoneIMEl.net and they unlocked my phone within 5 working days, it now works perfectly.

georges450
6/8/18

Worked as advertised. I'm happy that I could use the phone on my network. I was surprised by the additional charge to complete the process. They should be more upfront about the costs

siddharths11
6/8/18

I had tried to unlock a blacklisted iphone 7 plus. However the seller had sold me a stolen phone and I was stuck. IphoneIMEI was my only option and within a day they responded stating they couldnt do it and had given me a refund back and I got another iphone which was locked and could use the same money for my new phone. Within a day again they unlocked it and I was able to use it with my desired Carrier! Thank you!

kapils19
6/8/18

I tried using this site to unlock a Sprint Iphone 8+ and I wasted $67. On their site they said: 100% guaranteed unlock, sprint carrier, doesn't matter if the phone is blacklisted, on contract, etc. All of these thing made me think that I'm spending my money but aleast they will definitely get it unlocked. After paying and about 4 days they then email me and tell me they can't unlock, I cannot get a financial refund, but I will get a voucher for a future unlock. Thats total BS. This site charges you, does nothing, and then says heres a voucher that basically useless. Do not fall for the scam like I did.

justink90
6/7/18

I lent my younger brother my old iPhone and turns out he let his friend use it who logged into iCloud and find my phone on my old iPhone, when I got it back the person never logged out of it so I cant get back into my iPhone without that person logging out and my brother cant remember who logged into it, so I paid this site 40$ to do what they advertised to do especially with the phone not being reported stolen and being a clean imei it should have been fine. After paying 40$, 2 days later I got an email telling me they wont fix my iPhone and instead of refunding me my money they gave me 40$ store credit... TO A STORE THAT WONT DO WHAT ITS ADVERTISED OR THAT CAN DO ANYTHING FOR ME. Why would I want store credit to a store that has nothing for me. Terrible scam site. DO NOT USE!

facundof
6/7/18

La verdad no pensaba que la página pudiera liberar mi teléfono con solo pásarle mi número de IMEI, sinceramente trabajan muy bien y tienen muy buen soporte, en menos de 24 horas quedó mi iPhone liberado para cualquier compañía del mundo. Muy recomendada!!

mrg53
6/7/18

I was a little worried at first that they wouldn't be able to unlock my phone because it was given to me from an American friend of mine. About two years ago. But within three days of giving them the IMEI number, boom unlocked and I'm now free to use it on any network I like. Can't give you guys enough praise.

Thank you!!

pg72
6/7/18

Genuinely worst customer service in the history. Not only they hide their REAL charges, they do not even respond to emails. They will, however, hear very soon from my lawyer.
I sent 11 emails to their email address, to ask for the contact details of a manager. Nobody replied.

vijayk47
6/5/18

Good but looking more less prices. Everything went as planned, my phone was unlocked and I was very satisfied with the service.

lanving
6/5/18

It took them just 5 days to unlock my iphone 7, i still not beleive i am using it right now.
I do recommand iPhoneIMEI.net they do a great job.

chrisc672
6/4/18

Do not use iphoneimei.net for unlocking your iphone. It will said you must pay additional services to unlocked the iphone(74 dollar) when I already paid 27 dollar. It doesnt make any sense when they are not telling upfront. And when I requesting the full refund they said NO. And btw I already unlocked my iphone with just 20 dollar from attunlocker.us.

For people you want unlock their iphone, you can go to attunlocker.us

DO NOT USE iphoneimei.net

jonc169
6/3/18

Process works well even if not in original country of purchase. No iTunes connection necessary . Very impressed

ashtonj10
6/1/18

Everything went as planned, my phone was unlocked and I was very satisfied with the service. I paid, theses guys came thru! That's all I ask! Thank you!

hambarishank
6/1/18

My has been locked under Rogers contract for more than 4years Jst came to know about IphoneIMEI.net and thanks to them to unlock my 4s via air/wifi

lydiaj23
5/31/18

Advertise low price then after 2 days progress says you owe more! $60 to say cannot unlock 5 days later. DOES NOT REFUND gives a voucher for their site! I don't need anything from their site if they can't unlock this phone! Total scam!

kristinej11
5/31/18

first attempt failed so I had to upgrade to premium? took over a week to get through the process and upgrade to Premium, how often do you have to unlock a phone kind of a scam.

shenequaa
5/30/18

These guys are awesome I will definitely use them again they were fast and kept me in the loop I will refer anybody who needs an unlock

duanem48
5/30/18

I found there service very reilable and relatively fast. I have done many unlocks and my credit card info was secured!!

nicolasm40
5/30/18

They advertise a price to unlock your phone but at check out, in very small lettering they disclose another amount after they supposedly check if your phone can be unlocked or not.
Total waste of money. $30 down the drain, just to receive an email that said that I owe them $100 more?

Not only they took my $30 but didnt deliver anything in return.

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

This's totally scam First they told me they will unlock my icloud for $28 then after two days they send me email to make the final payment that's meaning they check my imei and they ready to unlock my iPhone so i pay $42 then they send me email saying my iPhone is in blacklist stolen/lost and i have to wait for premium service and pay them £49.99 but i have approve that is a lie and i send them the tax bill for my iPhone and screenshot from others website that saying my imei is clean But they refuse to refund me money to my credit card that i pay with it. And today they send me mail saying that the premium service is available but i have to pay £49.99 and wait for 30 days to finished the process I don't recommend this website . It's a Scaaaaaam.

By Mohamed A.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other compensation in exchange for positive reviews. This behavior is in direct violation of our guidelines and contravenes our mission of increasing online transparency. We wanted you to know because the manipulation of reviews is harmful to consumers and unfair to other businesses.