IKEA CA

IKEA CA has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. IKEA CA ranks 291st among Furniture sites.

How would you rate IKEA CA?

“Worst order experience ever”

Damien T.
3/4/20

Our online order was cancelled 4 times with little to no notice. Days taken off work and planned around the arrival of our big orderer were cancelled day of or not even told, just never showed up. Ruined many days and didn't arrive in time to be set up when needed. Awful experience, stay away!

ahmety7
March 2nd, 2021

We received a few products from ikea with online order I paid the shipping cost and picked it up from the penguin pick up point. One of the products, the pillow smelled incredibly chemical. There was no reduction, although we ventilated it. It is not possible to use a product that touches your face directly. We talked to customer service to return it. However, as the stores are closed, we cannot return them. We can only ship with fedex by courier. However, I had to pay for the shipping. Total nonsense! They send a product that smells disgusting, but I have to pay for their error. This is not about liking it or not, it will be a refund entirely due to the fault of the seller. Also, I do not understand why I am returning a product I bought online from the store. Their stores are also closed. I already paid the cost of the cargo when I bought it, now they want me to send it back and all the fault is theirs. I buy a new pillow for shipping.

Tip for consumers:
Bad return policy. You have to pay shipping yourself. But problem is their product. I bought online bu the want in store return. Also their store dosent working

Products used:
Pillow

damient17
March 4th, 2020

claudineb12
September 18th, 2019

My review has nothing to do with delivery time or there products but I do hope you take note especially for young woman living on their own. We ordered a couch for our daughter on line the couch was in good shape and came quickly. What I thought when providing my daughters cell number for the delivery was that the store would call her for a warning it was almost there and since they use outside companies for the delivery I assumed they would get her address and buzzer number not for one second would I have thought that Ikea would have provided the drivers of a random delivery company her private phone number as we were only dealing with Ikea not this random company. Needless to say it was the 2 guys on the delivery truck in their 20's or early 30's that now had my 24 year old daughters cell number. We would not leave her alone for any other delivery from another company and we (her parents) would be there and provide our number. Unfortunately, she was really nervous as they were flirting with in a very rude and creepy manner as they were in her apartment bringing in the couch
Now with her Cell number. After this she received several creepy calls that were really scary until my husband texted back his thoughts on the rude messages and that he had better stop before a grown man handles the situation. Luckily we have a good relationship with our daughter and she told us right away for those young ladies that want to handle things themself I would hate to think how it would have gone if she was alone dealing with it. Make sure to tell Ikea you don't give them permission to give out a phone number if you don't want random drivers from moving companies to have it.

Questions? Get answers from the IKEA CA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IKEA CA?

Have a question about IKEA CA?